/nintyg/ - Nintendo General Nintendo Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /nintyg/, /wiiu/, /3dsg/, /mk8g/, /arms/

>Important News
「!」Slime-san getting free “Blackbird’s Kraken” DLC within the next two months, demo on the way: nintendoeverything.com/slime-san-getting-free-blackbirds
「!」Revenant Saga releasing on Switch in Japan next week: nintendoeverything.com/revenant-saga-releasing-on-switch-in-japan-next-week/
「!」This is the Police launches digitally on Switch this month, physically in December: nintendoeverything.com/this-is-the-police-launches-digitally-on-switch-this-month-physically
「!」Nine Parchments footage: nintendoeverything.com/nine-parchments-switch-footage/
「!」Zelda: Breath of the Wild Switch item distribution (10/11/17): nintendoeverything.com/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-switch-item-distribution-101117/
「!」Wulverblade out tomorrow, footage: youtube.com/watch?v=gAroiODdSUM
「!」Splatoon 2 version 1.4.0 now live, official patch notes: nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-2-version-1-4-0-now-live
「!」Next Splatoon 2 update planned for November: nintendoeverything.com/next-splatoon-2-update-planned-for-november/
「!」Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle out now, launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=tIYJsvyE4Hs
「!」Infinite Minigolf discounted on the Switch eShop: nintendoeverything.com/infinite-minigolf-discounted-on-the-switch-eshop/

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>3DS Model Comparisons
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/amiibo-igcc-12.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

touchofmodern.com/sales/sospendo-handsfree-tablet-mount/tucano-sospendo-wearable-phone-tablet-stand
gopad.ca/store/
twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/918734507426983936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nintendo General Nintendo edition

YIFF IN HELL, FURFAG

We can see where they got the idea from
touchofmodern.com/sales/sospendo-handsfree-tablet-mount/tucano-sospendo-wearable-phone-tablet-stand
gopad.ca/store/

Tell Gor to eat shit, OP

Samus killed Gor already in Prime 3, what memery is this?

No Mario oddesey allowed in this thread.

Hello, goros. This dude sounds like a kid in Japanese but a teenager in English.

Does Mario kart 8 for the switch have split screen?

Friendly reminder that 1 day of profit on 1 coin is more than the switch.

I watched a bitcoin documentary. It sounds dumb especially with all those missing and stolen coins.

Ya, theres been some shit. Lost coins are good if nobody has keys they are gone for good. Price should increase because its a fixed limit.

China also bailed last month and it flash crashed down to $3k. Russia is next to bail.

But ive been reminding you fools since literally sub $1k. My profits are so high now, I'm going to build an island out of hookers and live ontop of them.

I think 4 players local and 2 online.

Ok, die then

Heck no.

Also there's new themes!

What should I spend my 35€ busget on, Steamworld Dig 2, Stardew Valley or all 4 Metal Slug?

Amerifriend
I got stardew valley on release
It is pretty decent

Bump

You don't need four metal slug games. They're probably just going to sit in your menu, unplayed.
Get SV unless you want a sidescroller

SNES.

This about metal slug but if you're gonna get one get MSX or MS3.

Also it's Friday the 13th so make sure to play a scary game today.

>In 2 weeks Ive racked up 10 hours of FIFA just playing at random.

God help me if Konami brings a decent PES to the table. I'd kill for a HD Wii PES with the pointer controls again.

Metal Slug X makes 2 redundant.

REmake is tempting but Im wrecked.

RE classic. Quick 2 hour run.

you guys got a chart for switch games like other generals do?

No

>fifa
kys nigger

bump

Stop it, we have accepted switch is kill

NEVER

Nintendo consoles will never be good outside launch day. You have such high hopes, there are actually 5 games you are looking forward to and it has potential to be so much more.

Than the 5 game comes out and nothing more. Nintendo announces a new console because they need to sell another rehash and can't do it on the old system. To further alienate you, they shut down online services. Now you have to buy your virtual console games all over again. New controllers, new docks, the works.

You just got fucked in the a by nintendo

Super Mario Run isn't canon, right?

tfw bought btc at 400 and got out with chump change profit thinking I was smart and cool. I still have about 2.4 worth and have a good bit of USD that I've made from good altcoin/eth decisions, but god damn to think what could have happened if I could tell the future...

twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/918734507426983936

>calling people the n word
Sounds like you're the one who should die

bump

I have XXX number of bitcoin. I lost a fuckton gambling though. Now I have to wait longer to be a millionaire and live my dream as a professional /nintyg/ shitposter :(

Is Fire in the Flood any good?