elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

RAIDING EVERYTHING.
WHY DO THEY GET TWO RAID GROUPS

Horde guild:

Getting ready for ZG!

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira - 01/08/2017
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- (embed) If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6 (embed)

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old :

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg
hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=357
hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=726
hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=666
wowhead.com/quest=9932/body-of-evidence
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/75ynem/a_runin_with_gms_of_the_elysium_project/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop begging me to play your shitty insta60 meme server. I won't.

Go make your >>>/aresg/ and fuck off already.

Hosecock nightelves.

The OP didn't even mention Ares. How pathetic can you chinklysium guys get?

Alexensuals Greatest Hits, Volume 1

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg

I have no interest in joining a failed attentionwhore guild

can you fags just stop with the fucking multiple threads, it's so fucking tiresome

literally NO ONE looks at the OP anyway

The other thread was deleted.

Now that we have that out of the way, let's continue our discussion about our lord and savior, Ares, releasing on October 21st.

A.r.e.s.
Autistic Retard Eccentric Son
Reject and throw in trash

Have you guys set up your 2.4.3 UI yet?

He's redpilled about the womenjew at least

What are must have tbc addons?

how do I get her to step on my dick instead of Ezeke's?

she hates ezeke in a non-dom way, this is just his weird fantasy that he projects everywhere and because of it everyone hates him

gearscore

nobody hates Ezeke though
also he's in raid 2 so most people including her don't even know he exists

nice fantasy

TBC brings so much in terms of content

>more enjoyable raids that have unique and engaging encounters
>no more 40 man zergs where you essentially carry 15 morons
>arenas for competitive team based pvp
>most specs are at least viable for certain roles
>heroic dungeons - no more doing the same easy mode instances over and over.
>dailies for gold grinding/rewards. promotes world pvp.
>isle of queldanas - enough said
>flying mounts - farming is so much easier and the asshole rogue cant force me to spirit rez
>eye of the storm - you hate it or love it, i love it. with a coordinated group it feels very rewarding
>summoning stones - no more needing a warlock. another world pvp hot spot.
>basic LFG interface that helps find group members quickly and without spamming chat endlessly.

the sheer amount of quality of life fixes make it leagues ahead of vanilla.

No TBC server will ever be good. The scripting will always be shit. Not only that, but Ares is insta 60 lmao

Hey Alex!

>Alex @Alexensual Oct 8 the 1-60 stock mangos (they said its a little better) confirmed on reddit, when will we learn that these projects always fail?

hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=357

>Alex @Alexensual Oct 8 Ares (Twinstar TBC) releasing this year, instant 60 (broken economy, 5 tailoring alts hello?), near stock mangos vanilla content

hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=726

>Notalexensual -6 points 2 days ago* props to them if they said it since the beginning but this server will definitely be dead also due to instant 60, economy will be ruined

hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=666

madti, how should I go about approaching you for mommy dommy erp?

Pitbull
Omen
Quartz
Recap
Chatter
Tiptac

you do realise most people were level 60 when tbc came out, right? the only people that started at level 1 were dranei and blood elves

I like simple but effective,
maybe I'll add some flare, like a modui-type aesthetic addition. Otherwise all the utility addons are there. Thinking of getting Lifebloomer but probably not.

Also I may play Rshaman

Tang. Throat launch me forward. Ripple ruffle chips. Chit chat in the field like we used to. A motive. Cogs for the sting. I'm Uma Jingo. The press will snap. Two generals will die. Skip the baby boomer boomerang. Shed. Enough now Tom. Fringe cannot be grown. Men for the fortress. It will occur in Nagrand. Drop a wink. The coins will rattle. Spatz. A strong scent of misery. Finally an exposure. Blimp simple kicks. Light but woven. A closure off the path. Birth the beacon. Light is always open to suggestions.

just ask

please

I wish it was instant 60 for everyone besides belfs/dranei, really. But I know that would make everyone bitch a lot.
I know "blizzlike" is a meme, but it would make it at least closer to that and would also help mitigate the clusterfuck/bottleneck in hellfire.

>people will still call horde based viking orcs niggers while playing on the same faction as this thing with trannies and gays as well

l o l i n g @ u

i mean
orcs are literally nigger refugees

the biggest disadvantage to the instant 60 thing is alts, everyone has every class at a high level and every profession

if you're going to go the instant 60 route is should only be for a single character

That would also prevent fucking retards from making shit like belf hunters and rogues as well.

They are unironically meant to be savage vikings. In the beta character creation they are wearing a horned helmet as well. When's the last time you heard a nigger capable of the concept of honor? I can get with calling trolls nigger since they literally have nigger accents and cannibalize each other, but orcs are not niggers.

Shut the fuck up you bigot.

i was about to call u a fug but when i read ur schizo posts backwards it's sometimes beautiful - based user

this faggot wants to turn beautiful Rhodesian Azeroth into hellish Outland Zimbabwe. Do not listen to him. Orcs are not peaceful refugees, nor do they even remotely resemble the white man.

it's the hunch. if orcs weren't hunched over and stood up straight like in the other warcraft games they wouldn't be associated with that. also tauren should have been fucking grisly looking minotaurs, not cartoon cows

60-70 1x is still a decent grind. Level 60 alts devaluing profession cooldowns is a change in economy not a ruination of it. Find another way to make money.

>we wuz vikings and shit
kill yourself you mentally ill /pol/ parasite

t. midget tranny nigger hippy faction

how is it not? there is no reason to buy or sell anything when you can make everything yourself.
the justification for instant 60 falls apart immediately if you include alts anyway, because even though most people were 60 at TBC launch they certainly did not have 10 60s and probably not even 2.

>using racist phrases while calling people /pol/

um.. hypocrite...?

>tfw get nostalgic when watching mad season videos and reading the comments where everyone shares their vanilla experience
also I bet tyrranis and his retarded brothers are shilling for twinshit.
why would you even play this garbage, even warmane, hellfire and vengeance are unironically better.

*excalibur, not vengeance.

>paymane
>new IP

oleg...

BLACKED

Best quest in TBC:
>wowhead.com/quest=9932/body-of-evidence
Is this working on Ares? This is important.
(I know it's wowhead but the quest hasn't changed)

>those binds
>2 maps
>that awful target
>no buffs displaying on grid
lol. this ui is very simpleminded and ineffective.

What the fuck how does he keep getting away with that bros?!

tyrranis and his band of shitters roam around here every so often shitposting about or trying to shill people into joining their clique that has never done anything but kill moroes after 4 weeks of "progression"

You only had to be level 35 in Vanilla to level to max professions. In TBC it's level 50. There may be more supply for certain items, namely alchemy transmute and tailoring cooldowns, but the majority of players will still be too lazy to try and make a bunch of alts with all of the professions to be self sufficient.

Keep in mind the gold will shift towards low level mats, seeing as hardly anyone will be organically leveling. There will be high demand for Vanilla mats to powerlevel professions so you could argue those who farm those mats and sell them on the auction house will be taking up the percentage that people were getting from alchemy/tailoring cooldowns -- the market will balance itself.

>no buffs displaying on grid
how new are you?
>those binds
I use a naga my dude

kids in this gen are funny

Because people will still buy stuff. You have to level up those professions still and with 0 people going through 1-60 there you go, instead of heading into outland go farm a shit ton of thick leather and silk cloth. Even if you want to pretend that because people are 70 they won't have a problem farming it, they will. It's fucking boring and people would rather drop some gold on it. And people would rather drop gold on prof cooldowns than level the prof 5-10 times. There's also no tank in economy on outland materials. Be a miner or engineer primal collector. Herbs. Those won't be devalued. Find ways to make money in the economy your given. On Elysium right now Pristine Black Diamonds are going for ~80g when you couldn't sell them for 10g six months ago. It's not ruined it's just different. Libram books used to cost a LOT on older servers but Ely's drop rate sits them all at like 10g each even for Voracity. That's not a ruined economy it's just different.

Play to the market given to you.

I want to roll shaman for Ares because they are better healers in raids, more fun to play in raids, and higher general skill cap. But fuck me blood elf paladins are aesthetic as fuck.

retard

blow it out your ass

Wargate Admin yesterday:
>WarGate has never been shut down. The letter the former HellGround staff originally posted was a screenshot from an email received from their host saying their services were cancelled, it wasn't from B. You don't even have your facts straight.
Today:
>We're closed.

It looks like Ares will have 20 more players at launch!

So, gentlemen, how long are your raid runs?

Am I the only one who would want a re-tuned Vanilla or TBC servers?

I understand the blizz-like fetish, but the whole experience doesn't feel right when game is 15 years old and players have that much experience. The game wasn't designed for these players.

Less than 1% of players were able to clear endgame content on retail and now everyone and their trans friends have full tier 2 and clear on day 1. I don't think it should be quite this elitist but I would want an increase in difficulty across the board. A lot of the enjoyment in the game for me came from the struggle and rewards and right now there is no struggle and I don't feel rewarded. Remember when epics used to MEAN something?

The only thing that is close to blizz-like in experience is the PvP honor grind but this is also fucked because all of the VPN and account sharing going on.

Other games do this all of the time. I just played through a Deus Ex mod that completely overhauled the game and gave me the same experience I had all those years ago, why not do this for WoW? Re-balanced talents and classes? Engaging boss fights and mechanics? Being forced to actually gear up before raids instead of a rag tag group of level 55's in greens on week 1? Re-tuned dungeons that actually require communication? Quests that require a brain?

Or is it just me...

Keep ur memes on the ground!

stfu

>Am I the only one who would want a re-tuned Vanilla or TBC servers?
>I understand the blizz-like fetish, but
stop posting retard

>and higher general skill cap.

Chain Heal is like 90% of your healing. Sometimes I wonder if children in this thread have any idea of what they're talking about

>The game wasn't designed for these players.
Do you mean the game was designed for illiterate retards? Because much of the "experience" is common sense and the other part is figured out with some Excel spreadsheet and calc.exe

Do you understand what relativity is?

Yes.
The only healer that has any sort of relatively high skill cap is Priest.

And... he was comparing resto shams to paladins.
You're in an entire thread full of huge fucking retards but you managed to out-stupid all of them, even the idiot defending instant 60 economy.
Congratulations.

But circle of healing is 90% of your healing. That means they aren't difficult to play relative to paladins.

>but this is also fucked because all of the VPN and account sharing going on.
If only.. there was... a server.. that banned... VPN...

>Yes.
>proceeds to completely fucking misinterpret what relativity is

jesus christ man come on

They're both equally brain dead. Comparing them is equally as brain dead.
t. never played a priest

Don't listen to these "muh legacy" faggots. Vanilla is shit and you're right. However I think they only need to disable the addon api channel so KTM can't communicate threat and disable combat log events being sent from the server so bigwigs can't read anything and tell you what to do. I guarantee you'd eject at least 50% of the current raiders from the scene if this happened.

>I just played through a Deus Ex mod that completely overhauled the game
GMDX?

Did you drop out of HS?

>I don't have an argument

There's no such thing as revamping WoW to be good. Look at retail. They tried rebuilding the game inside the same engine and it did nothing but make players realise that WoW is a fundamentally flawed game that has nothing to do with mechanical skill and revolves 100% around how much autism you have to invest into playing the game all day every day.

Once the newness of the world and gameplay wore off and the flaws of the MMO game design begin to show people just jumped ship. You can not design an MMORPG in a way that ends up in it being successful.

No one cares about lore or roleplaying in MMO's because no one plays an MMO to immerse themselves. Why did WoW succeed then? It had a massive scale franchise built before it released. So unless you have a huge franchise to back your game up no one will care about it. This is why something like Wildstar failed miserably. The world didn't make sense and was new. It didn't feel like you were discovering anything because dude space aliens doesn't exactly encourage people curiosity as much as something like medieval realistic fantasy worlds do.

So wildstar can completely revamp the gameplay of MMO's to something that involves actual skill but still fail. Then we get swtor which had the franchise to back it up but the retards over at bioware decided to run it on an engine that is even clunkier than WoW's 20 year old engine designed for RTS. ESO I believe runs on that same piece of shit engine and also failed miserably despite having decades of lore and one of the world largest games franchises behind it.

There's nothing you can do to WoW itself short of giving the warcraft IP to someone else willing to work with it who will also very likely cut corners and end up making another shit MMO that falls short like every other MMO always does.

Nice projection. Tell me more about your life.

>never played a priest

Are you disputing the fact that the vast majority of your healing as a priest comes from coh?

>
At most 60% if you're good. It is literally impossible to camp the CoC key like it is chainheal to get that unironic 95% chainhealing done.

If you're assigned to raid heal, sure. I wouldn't say "vast," but most, yes. My point was that due to priests versatility and limitations compared to other healers, they have an inherently more complex and intricate toolkit/playstyle.

You're very clearly misunderstanding some very basic concepts. That's why I ask. It's okay to not understand something, user.
>projection
Is this some weird forum warrior catch-all comeback? What a dork you are, lol.

>You're very clearly misunderstanding some very basic concepts.
And you're being deliberately vague and imprecise in order to save face in a conversation you'd otherwise be laughed out of.

I have always found it stupid how shitty hotkey combat as is in WoW has become the default "MMO combat" as if it is necessary for the genre or something. The only reason they used shitty hotkey combat in the first place was because of shitty internet connections 10+ years ago. Christ retail WoW up until pandas or wod or something had a built in ~200ms delay to account for 2004 tier internet speeds.

If someone started fresh with an MMO concept I'm sure they could come up with something miles better than hotkey combat, probably something resembling your typical singleplayer game.

>I have always found it stupid how shitty hotkey combat
what's the alternative? legit asking, I don't know

The dude was comparing shamans and paladins and you brought up priests for whatever faggoty retarded fucking nerd reason.
Fuck off, fairy.

Horde are a bunch of niggers, they also can't keep a stable guild (seeing as it's filled w/ low iq niggers)

The point of an MMO is to be MM, massively multiplayer. You could apply that a million different ways. If you wanted to keep the medieval fantasy thing just take dark souls for example, the combat is obviously miles ahead of hotkey shit. There's no reason it has to be fantasy though, I mean what's stopping them from making an MMO shooter?

The hotkey combat has always been from day one a cheap, low resource way to implement combat, even before MMOs.

If someone was to sit down a draw up the next big MMO though I would actually want them to focus on everything but the combat, as MMOs should strive to be as close to a simulation of a world as possible, meaning jobs to do and objectives to achieve other than running to the nearest building sized monster every week and beating on his ankles until he falls down,

Lads, I just looted this on some shitty raptor in ungoro, what did my addon mean by that value ? that shit doesn't even have stats

is this a meme

It's not my absolute lad, what did you mean by that opening ?

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/75ynem/a_runin_with_gms_of_the_elysium_project/

AHAHAHAHAHA

Someone likely put it up before for an obscene amount of gold to transfer money.

Its worth ~5g

wew

I swear that the types of people who want to be GMs on private servers are always the types of people that shouldn't be in any position of authority ever.
I hate everyone so much. Except for Squido.

Same goes for any position of authority online or IRL really.

same could be said with about every shit officer/cl in MoH

Enjoy your epic mount.

Dark Souls is still "hotkey" based, you just have only couple attacks instead of multiple ones.

Th-thanks