/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Doc Bomb Edition

What is Attorney Online?

Attorney Online is a client where you do mockup cases in the Ace Attorney style primarily, but other activities include Danganronpa Class Trials, organizing Mafia games, and my personal favorite, doc bombing.

We have a dedicated moderation team that closely monitors and keeps track of you and your IP, so you can be guaranteed that infractions will be immediately and harshly dealt with. There's no safer server!

Server Information -
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/158HVKa5Z1OhR_VW06ptzwH_z84RNaeg3aIfpfebpG9c/edit#heading=h.5pp9ep4xsbza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have to admit it's very informative.

And this is why Steno's lock docs. Congrats on being an asshole and an overall worthless human being.

Pity bump

Or was rather.
What a good thing an archive exists.

You are a shitstain, you are going to get innocent people banned because you have something against the server.

is Mommy S a good way to docbomb?

ye

So, Anongrill, given the current state of doc bombing and its inability to be properly pinned down, what will you do about the doc bomb threat? [Holds microphone out towards you]

It's obvious that it's you, docbombing scum, and it's unfair for you to do this to us, and the whole thing is we have to trust one another to not be complete and total shits to one another, and make this Gdocs shit work.
All you are doing is being rude, and there is no rhyme nor reason. There is no end goal to get too, because we physically cannot do anything to combat something that we cannot moderate.

I see, I see.
[Writes this down]
Would you say that doc bombing is a permanent threat that cannot be stopped? Is there no intended change in moderation that can mitigate the movements and ill-intent of doc bombers?

There is no way to make gdocs have a mod to keep track of IPs.
So fuck off already.

I continue to remind people that once you've made a doc, first off, save the base doc once everything is complete so you have a backup (incase a docbomb occurs during building).
Next, as I've pretty much made it clear here, in the discord and in the server itself, if you want to avoid docbombing, when you are ready to start a case have the steno (or the judge if there is no steno) make a copy of the doc, change the /doc to that document, and then lock the doc so that only the steno can make changes to the doc.
If anyone after that point wants to join a trial, they can simply make that request to the steno to be added to the doc. At that point, there is only one person who can doc bomb.

An excellent and professional response. Very different from the previous response.
[Nods and closes notepad]
You heard it here, everyone: prevention is the best protection. Though it might be difficult for a few people to click more than three times, there is a very valid way to stop doc bombing in its tracks. Will past offenders be left unpunished? Is there really no way to track a doc bomber? We will be asking the hard questions on our next chance. Back to you, Jill.

What are some of your most batshit insane moments, AOV?

sigma infecting the doc and destroying everything after being convicted of murder.

is that an mmx case

Yes, Yes it was. I believe I was the Lead Def in this one. It was a lot of fun all the way through to the end.

Full doc is here:

docs.google.com/document/d/158HVKa5Z1OhR_VW06ptzwH_z84RNaeg3aIfpfebpG9c/edit#heading=h.5pp9ep4xsbza

also had to change the doc that was in the wiki because that doc was still editable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>You heard it here, everyone: prevention is the best protection.
Would someone really divorce their partner and move as a form of contraception?

"Why do I have to lock the doc because of some assholes trying to ruin our fun?"
To stop them from ruining your fun, duh.

We could also just drop the idea of stenos.
Doc with evidence and sign ups, that's all you need.

I think we already had a big discussion about it.
IIRC: We're too attached to both the action as a norm and the idea of having the ability to look back on a case, regardless if we actually do or not, to force a change so quickly. We'd need to ease it out, probably by doing cases just like that. But so many people are opposed, it's a Catch-22: "We need people to do steno-less cases to make it normal" "People don't want to do steno-less cases because it's abnormal"

Why is Shih-na so perfect?

No-nonsense types are always perfect.

Well said, user.

have a pity bump

Having stenos or not is kind of a weird case.

They're useful (when actually doing their role) in filling up the doc with important and vital statements from those involved in the case.
The better stenos provide light banter and memecaps to entertain those who are actually reading it (emphasis on 'light', people who go overboard and shit up the doc are cancer).
A full doc is also good for future reference.

On the other hand, there have been cases that refuse to start because they don't have a steno.
Everything but. That's just not okay.
First, because anyone can steno. Anyone watching the case could easily do it alongside watching.
But also because it can result in ridiculously long delays waiting for a role that, let's be honest, is not important to the case itself. Yes, it's good to have an up to date doc, but it's not needed for the case to actually progress. Also, most people involved in a case will be taking and referring to their own notes, so they don't really require a steno most of the time.

Then there's the problems with shit memelord stenos who lag up the doc and of course doc bombers.

I mean, we don't really even need docs. Apart from the odd few that get referenced now and then, most of them go unnoticed and unremembered both during and after the case.

They're good to have as an extra, but depending on one or waiting hours for a steno is just not acceptable.
People need to either be less reliant on them, or step the fuck up and do it themselves.

Post your best banter.

rip

rip

RIP

Banter has become so commonplace it's always boring to see. Before, it was frowned upon for people to go out of their way to say ooc, now everyone does it.

Newfags killed the place. This is the XDDD Jumble era of AOV

>what's the harm in adding Dangits
>now you get banned for DRV3 spoilers

And yes, anongrill is a fucking newfag. Heshe barely cased before they were admin and they still rarely case now.

>but muh responsibilites
If those are more important, then how can you admin a server? They've delegated so much shit to bro that it might as well be his. Why ask anongrill for the goahead for anything at this point? but hey, this is the same person who excused fclss and the same reason we have him and permabannedrhoda still running around ruining cases and trials. And Verin. The great banbaiting shitlord/wolf cryer of the Jumbles era. Every time he opens his mouth it's to say something disgusting or to piss someone off, most of the community wants him gone, and he's not been banned even once for his aggressions.

This place won't die. We'll just get more and more low quality newfags to replace old guard and the game will become less and less fun. Ingame, clique, discord shitflinging's and drama centered around girls has been on the steady increase over these two years for this reason. The uncorking of the shitstorm bottle was the names fuckery. It was at that point that people realized that they could play purely for their own amusement, do whatever the fuck they wanted to people, and the people who would criticize them for it were at that point in the minority and the rules were unable to enforce good behavior.

((case?))

When did Phoenix adopt Trucy? I don't remember this in any of the mainline games. The only ones I haven't played are the spinoff ones.

When can we accept that the AOV we love is dead?

I know nobody likes Apollo Justice, but you shouldn't just forget it happened

Is the game that bad? I like Apollo as a character, so I'm sure the game can't be too bad

First case is great.
Second is okay.
Third is the worst case in the franchise.
Fourth is very devisive.
No fifth case.
It's not the best game in the series, but it's also not Justice for All, Investigations or Layton.
I say give it a go.

Justice for All is unjustifiably hated because Big Top memes when the case itself makes sense, has characters who have mini-arcs, and only has one (1) moment where cross-examination is annoying.

Investigations is boring as fuck but it gives Edgeworth character growth. Layton is barely a Phoenix Wright game.

AJ has boring characters, characters that don't act how they should, boring case premises, nonsensical case premises, and a main plot that your main character literally has no stake in.

>Americans thinking they know what banter is
It's always adorable to watch them try and fail

JFA also has the worst soundtrack in the franchise.

>Hating on the god-like allegro CE theme and the best announce the truth in the series.

>best announce the truth in the series.
While true, it doesn't make up for the tragedy that is JFA's pursuit theme.

DUDE ANGERY SUSATO XD
*upvotes*

I don't mind Big Top much, but the first two cases were a real slog and boring for the most part. Even about half of the last case suffered the same.

The first case was middling, kind of patronizing for people coming back into the series, and the second case has a very boring investigation segments. The same can be said for Big Top too, but it also has boring court segments and shitty twists, but at least it lets us know that in the future California will legalize pedophilia.

Justice for All is hated because it's rushed, has the worst prosecutor rival in the series (with her role in the series as of late it's very easy to forget she was a rival to Phoenix and not just another female assistant), worst OST, and has loads of mediocre (Case 2) to straight up bad (1 and 3) cases that drag the game down even if Case 4 itself is amazing.

Investigations isn't really offensive but it's kind of boring except for Case 4 and the first half of Case 5.

Rise from the Ashes is overrated trash and people only think Gant is good because le ebin lightning clap breakdown.

>Anyone worse than Klavier
Sweetie, no.

>Case 1 is bad meme
Best opening and a funny villain.

You shut your whore fucking mouth

>Sweetie, no.
I'd rather have some rockstar guy who spoonfeeds me then another "prodigy prosecutor at only 1 year old" bitch who acts like a shrill harpy in court.
>>Case 1
It's literally a generic tutorial except with the WORST excuse for it in the series to date, and that's saying something.
>Best opening and a funny villain.
Openings are fun but they don't make or break a case. Wellington is forgettable at best.

>I'd rather be spoonfed than challenged by best girl

Cuck

>le ebin lightning clap breakdown.
But he never does both at the same time?

It's not like she ever posed a threat other than "muh whip" and never had a single decent argument so she might as well be spoonfeeding for all I care. Actually wait she's too slow and dumb to help.

cuck

Not an argument.

Ok cuck go back to watching Klav fuck your gf in the ass

Imagine being this insecure you try to associate a character you don't like with cuckolding.

imagine being so beta that you want to be handheld through a game instead of facing a german dominitrix

>german dominitrix
Good one kiddo.

>Proving that she has more depth than your average dominitrix

Literally wife material

All it proves she's not actually a dom just an annoying bossy brat.

*All it proves is that she needs love to lose the attitude

Either way why would I want to face some emotionally unstable teenager in court?

Why would you want to face some faggot who doesn't even prosecute

He prosecuted Zak Gramarye's case alright

he got handed a free win card and didn't even try

I don't, I said I would rather choose him over worst prosecutor.

Hope thoughts count.

but klavier is the worst prosecutor unless you're some kind of cuck

you're not a cuck, are you user?

How can I be a cuck if I never even kissed a girl? Checkmate faggot.

Bullying you in my thoughts.

bumps

yaaas

yaaaaaaas

Gimme your salt I want more

yass queen slaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Is there a greater joy than indicting your client at the end of a case?

Legitimately indicting the prosecution. There can be no greater joy.

Go do your homework.

Mia a shit

Go away Dahlia

Why does our autism and massive faggotry show every goddamn time this fucking thread is up, this was a fucking mistake. Go die already.

>Four areas casing
Way to go, AOV.

What did he mean by this?

>Only thing notable she did as a lawyer was very nearly beating a rookie Edgeworth

Mia a shit and you should feel shit

>Mentored Nick and taught him everything he knows
>Legendary lawyer on par with Greg
>Literally comes back from the dead to help Nick
>Is one of the only reasons 3-5 doesn't end in tragedy.

Fuck off Dahlia.

Wow completely circumstantial bullshit except the part about "being a legendary lawyer on par with Gregory" which really came out a very few amount of characters' mouths.

>She ran her own law offices in a country and world where DA's rarely if ever win full acquittals
>She caught a murdering, plotting, mastermind in the form of Daliah Hawthorne, who up to that point had never even aroused police suspicion.
>Trained the hands down greatest lawyer in PW history, the protag, whom's courtroom powers are so great that he has toppled 40 year veterans who were cheating,
>So good that she could come from the afterlife to help her pupil, several times.
I'm sorry, say she's bad all you want, but the only shit here is you and your opinions.

>Women hating manbabies don't know what circumstantial means

Sad!

meem