pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEpWPTKLRwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bravo CA.

What am I looking at here?

Fantasyfags need to be genocided, Total War was meant for history, not your bullshit fantasy shit.

t. spearmanii

Is the Golden One /ourguy/????

youtube.com/watch?v=UEpWPTKLRwg

That's Pikemanii to you

guys, my game won't start anymore. it just gives me a "total war warhammer 2 has stopped working" error. what do?

How do i build malekith

Same side of the map (west coast), except the actual part that is in Naggaroth is uninhabitable for DE, but the part that is in Lustria is perfectly habitable.

>snownigger plays easiest campaign.
ebin.
Shouldn't he play as norsca to get in touch with his ancestors?

Are you upset that Naggarond isn't a steaming jungle as well?

nvm, just fixed it. had to delete the entire warhammer 2 folder in "The Creative Assembly" folder for anyone curious.

>Dark elves siege me with 80% of their armies being shades & dark shards
>they should fuck me up a bit, they have way more ranged units than me and could easily take the walls cos of it
>instead they just hold all their ranged units back while their few melee units go in and get shredded
>they built 5 rams and no siege towers and the ram conga line seems to bug them out so they can't batter down the gates
>they just hold back all their ranged units and send them in 1 by 1 to climb the walls until half of them have been slaughtered
is this siege AI even worse than Warhammer 1?

Every time I've faced dark elves they do this retarded shit.

They literally just sit their with all their xbows instead of shooting at me and start sending their ranged units up the walls when they have full fucking ammo.

They also suicided Morathi into my base as soon as the siege begun

disregard that, I suck cocks.

Reminder that toaster posts are allowed, but should be ignored or responded to with hostility in the hope they make efforts to improve their lives.

Hello Toaster-kun

s-sorry

>literally perfect spring (Ulthuan)
>uninhabitable or orange in half the map
>deathly frozen wasteland is green
>stuff directly next to it, also a wasteland, is red
>a fucking group of islands to Lizardmen in Lustria are red because they aren't jungle
>they're green for DE

DE preference is straight up stupid. I can understand issues with jungle, or an actual desert like in Araby, but not flat out uninhabitable islands that are more or less the same climate, and then other islands (in the same relative location in reference to Lustria) are green.

based

Battle over and half their units ran at full hp & full ammo because the AI suicided too many of their units into the walls.

This was meant to be a cool siege battle but the dark elf siege AI is the most dogshit thing I've ever seen.

They have some of the strongest ranged units in the game but every siege I've defended vs. dark elves they don't use them.

Hi

GRUMPS

Except Ulthuan only has one province that isn't green for dark elves: Nagarythe, the province that was nuked. Islands are preferred by high and dark elves because they're seafaring nations.

Why are there no rally points in Shogun 2? I find it really annoying managing recruiting in Shogun 2. You have to practically scroll to each town, click the armies to move them to a spot if you don't use the general for recruiting. Also, navies don't have the ability to recruit like generals. What the fuck?

Is it normal that you can hold 10+ regions and only have enough income to maintain 3 armies?

Im playing as Morathi and only now that ive started kicking Mazda's ass can i think about recruiting more. Ive been building ports, gold generators and all the trade options.
Maybe im missing a trick on exploiting slaves, they're all at like 1-6% with no markets

Naggarond climate is completely right, given they are so close to the Chaos Wastes.
What doesn't make any fucking sense is Malekith being able to colonize Chaos Wastes without any problem. Fucking hell not even Morathi should be able to do that. She may be a Chaos worshipper but Chaos wastes are physics and time law-breaking territories.

Malekith should be able to colonize Mountains instead of Chaos Wastes. Or Wastelands instead of Chaos Wastes.

Turn # matters a lot more than your region count due to how growth works. What turn are you on?

There's your problem. Get a maxed out Market on your Capital and pump all your slaves into it. You'll be rolling in bank enough to start putting slaves and more markets in other capitals (it seems to be a waste to put extra slave markets on a province since Tier III settlements are limited in what they can build, so just put them in the capital cities and you should be fine).

64, around turn 50 i still didnt have enough income to recruit another army without going into the red

Sounds good, ill try that. My slaves have sort of been sitting there not being sold i guess

lost

Uh oh this isn't good guys...

reposting super close victory

how does unit size work for multiplayer? Is it just locked to large?

Total War: Vegetables vs Fruits when

This was fucking brutal.

The best way to handle slaves is to grab a 4 region province, preferably Slaver's Bay due to Karond Kar's special slave building, and funnel 100% of your slaves there, with slave income buildings in every settlement.

You can then pretty much completely ignore income management so long as you're out attacking people.

what it meant is that you should have gotten more kills

Good thing the honorabu Saji is a level 12 Kenjutsu user and is accompanied by his waifu, an A-rank Senjutsu user.

I know nothing of the enemy army, other than it is reinforced.

I think I instantly left game out of laughter

why the fuck would you crop out the battle?

Just kidding, it's a replay, which I didn't save a screen of the results because I thought replays were recordings and not simulations.

Now that I've installed new mods the results are different. I bet even with the original settings it wouldn't go my way most of the time - the margins were that thin. 25 minute close victory with both armies on the verge of routing for the last 10 minutes. Waifu nearly died and was lucky to have healing magic. I learned that Eagle Claw Bolt Throwers fucking shred rats though.

based toaster-poster

looks easy as hell

skaven have like 3 good units between those armies and you have the birds to shut down one of those units, fucking eagle claws alone should have scored like 400 kill each, decimating entire units before they even made it to the line

So I've managed to avoid fighting skaven, when shit hits the fan what units do I need to worry about? I've gathered their artillery can do work, but out side of that are they just fodder?

Memes. This was the third time I've fought Tyrion now with Malekith and this fuck keeps fleeing on his horse before I can kill him in single combat, which is how I want him to die. I've already killed him once before, but I had to arrow him down due to fleeing, not again. Basically this third time we fought I was down three units, and he pulls this full stack out of his ass three turns later.

I had only two Dread Knight units left, one at half strength, and my dragons had been killed the last time we fought. Basically in order to not be obliterated by his bolt throwers, I had to toss away my piddling cav, and my sorceress who was on horse back so I could cast spells directly into their bolt throwers while my cav held off his Dragon Princes and the mounted archers the AI had sent back to shrek me.

Meanwhile he throws Tyrion directly into one of my Executioner units right as I am trying to flank with them and he cuts them down to a man literally within 15 seconds before I can get Malekith to finish off the sorcerer and start on Tyrion. This was a fucking nightmare. I could only kill one bolt thrower, and it shows that I would have completely lost if I hadn't got both from by Sorceress sacrificing herself along with my cav to take down the other.

What a cluster fuck.

Does anyone else think the campaign UI for Shogun 2 to be shit?

i think the UI is shit in every game

Obviously, it's a bunch of gook shit all over the place.

How would it feel to cum inside a dreadlady?

Anybody played Skaven vs Delves? Got any tips? What should be my army comp?

I know for sure death globadier are top notch, but other units? Stormvermins obviously, but what about art, how much? Warpfire or plagueclaw? I'd like to get deathrunners but building req is ridiculous. Or stick to gutter runners?

Should I get ratogres? I found them quite weak desu.

Playing as queek in head2head, actually ahead in rituals by a lot. Maybe I just should turtle and rush it.

It would be extremely painful...

>Stormvermins obviously

Armored units are going to trade down against DE due to their easy access to AP, better off using plague units.

Yes, the initial few volleys were great, but being outnumbered 4.5:1 means once the line formed there's basically no flanking to be done to gain an upper hand. No cavalry, except the eagles which are pseudo-cavalry. As each army wore down it got extremely scrappy. The units that weren't in melee from beginning to end ran out of ammo. Army got ambushed on both sides and had to fight from the low ground. Dodging green lightning sky-shits was what it came down to, and properly managing morale of units in the final moments.

Is there any reason it seems like napoleon gets way less praisr than other TW game? I finally got around to playing it and its pretty good

warpfire is a pain to use but rewarding when you get those hits in and gutter runners are fine since death runners dont have range

treat Rat Ogres like Cav, dont through them at armor, use them for skirmishers

>wow, Tyrion is fighting the dark elves and protecting Ulthuan in the name of the phoenix king, what a fucking nigger, how dare he
>t. Teclis

>i shouldn't be worried that the most bloodthirsty and autistic of the high elves that is always 1 step away from going insane and is a literal time bomb is removing his only competition

I HATE THE SNOW

Also Lizards.

>WOW, FUCK YOU KROQ AND NAZ, I HOPE YOU DIE EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE GOT 200 REP WITH ME!

LOVE ETERNAL!

>mp as skaven
>oppt picks helfs
>bring 1 of each arty piece
>grey seer on bell
>no doomwheels bc im not a fag
>oppt brings bolt thrower
>while I'm moving my arty in position he is content to fire at my skavenslave meatshield
>he also tries to harass with star dragon prince
>when he gets close warp-gale him and ff with 2x globs + cannon
>get him to half health
>when warp gale runs out hit him with the scroll
>down to 1/4 health
>meanwhile slaves are taking all of the oppt's archer/arty fire
>plaguemonks get into spear line unharmed and rek their shit
>archers taking fire from plagueclaw
>switch to firing on screaming bell, drop a perfect scorch on them
>white lions come out from woods, get OGRE'D
>Dragon Princes attack arty from woods, get swarmed by clanrat spears and die
>prince lands in last ditch effort to kill my lord, gets nuked by assassin debuffs and rekt
>swordmasters get OGRE'D as well
Won with only my clanrats/slaves taking major casualties, in true rat fashion

Maybe i just need to git gud but bowmen or oreon rekted my units quite hard. Still won but i find it quite hard to battle againts range superiority.

I think i will have to increase my art count from 2 to 5 and level up that warplock engineer for buffs faster.

Teclis and Tyrion are literally Caledor and Aenarion reborn.

Don't need to tell you who was right and who was autistic

don't make a long line, let them surround you and then flank the rat mass of units and rain the eagles down on the gutter runners while the claws hammer the center of the rat mass

>high elf princesses
>the good ones with good traits you have to spend on, they are valuable, they are a scarce commodity, a rarity
>something precious

>Female dreadlords are always at risk of betraying you
>ponderous loyalty

still cant decide

why is helf so boring
there's nothing to do

this is the body witch elves should have

At what point does Skaven corruption start negatively effecting their own public order?

i've never noticed 120 turns in

I don't think elves are supposed to be thicc. They should probably look like this, but with more muscle definition.

My dick agrees with you though.

yeah Elf bows hurt hard best you can do is just have runners who have the dodge trait try to soak damage or just let them hit clanrats instead of the important shit and yeah i have a minimum of 4 art since both are so good for skaven

Girls (female) who look like boys (male) who look like girls (male) are the best girls (female)

Can anyone name these rats, left to right?

Thanquol and the literally whos.

i never could tell if those are supposed to be random types of skaven or the actual council members besides Queek they all look like generic unit types instead of the top of all skavendom

I like your pic better than his pic. She will age better if she ever had kids. Thicc chicks get nasty as they age. Give me a nice firm petite gal any day.

I recognize Thanquol, Queek, Morskittar and Sneek

>tried to stop vampires from dominating southlands and attacking my behind again
>last defenders just start blobbing instead

Which of these blessings do I get?

Need more, boys

Well I didn't literally mean a line. There were 3 "lines" with 2 units of Sea Guards on each, all trying to hold a position to give the bolt throwers room.

Chaos neutralizer, those fucks show up often

BLESSINGS

>American reading comprehension

>Implying we aren't beyond your comprehension

get the one that lets him get saurus for 30/turn

>taekwondo

no, theyd probably look more like real fighters like mma

Whichever one gives armor to saurus

That's not Queek, it's Gnawdwell. You can always tell it's Queek because his trophy rack sports the full spinal column of some kind of lizard.

Reminder to kiss mommy's tummy

Climates are a shit mechanic TW1 did it better

wouldn't queek be almost the size of a human if he was standing straight

Magic is overpowered against the Skaven. This Skink Priest is rank three.

Yes.

Taller than most bretonnians.

kys yourself nigger.

everything is overpowered against skaven cannon fodder units

Why do you want that user to kiss himself, user?

Bretbongs would be plenty tall if they weren't all hunchbacked from toiling in the fields all day.