/dg/ - Destiny General

Fuck PvP Edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2191885
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theorycraft
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR MUSCULAR FEMTITAN ASSES

Alpha team we are publicly calling you out.
Tuesday night we will be doing a speedrun to demonstrate just how effective we are as a team and that we are no joke.
Then on Wednesday we will humiliate you by beating you and getting thread first.
We have practiced and run raids to solidify our team bond to the point we not only think as one we play as one, we are ready for prestige mode and you don't stand a chance against us.
Count the days, because on Wednesday dg gets a new king
#RememberTheTrip

And you're a shitter who can't aim and needs two guns to handle the same range. Retard. Post PSN so I can blacklist you cunt.

Destiny 2 is shit. Spread the word.

>tfw no Holliday gf

still waiting on that middle finger emote

Please lord, let me get the chest piece

>17 engrams in

I hate control so much

What would Bungie have to change over, say, the next year, to vastly improve your opinion of Destiny 2?
Inb4
>everything

>MIDA is all around the best PvP Scout, it even bypasses the Radar nerf
>Uriel's Gift shits on most weapons that aren't Scout Rifles mid-range
>Pulse Rifles are worthless trash
>Antiope-D and Last Hope require you to just close distance and your kill is essentially guaranteed because of how brainless they are
>Literally the worst spawn system ever created

D2 Crucible is the biggest fucking joke.

dead game
what a fucking blunder

>Pulse Rifles are worthless trash

You obviously haven't tried the IB Pulse

>Alpha team we are publicly calling you out.
>anonymous

You forgot

>Grenader launchers are all utter shit and replaced the much better and mroe fun HMGs

Who prosecutor here?

You're trying too hard dude. Just because you can't tell a difference between auto and a scout doesn't mean you should take it out on everyone else. You need to go back.

k

I don't care about the raid, iron banner, not even hitting the big 305. Just give me the orpheus rig or we'll blow the office

Reminder: this is the attitude of people who get killed by Last Hope in close quarters and then reeeee at Bungie for their shitty PvP.

There are countless way to Enjoy Destiny 2 so lets take you through some of them. Once you've finished the main story and reached level 20, the world of Destiny 2 truly opens up to you.

You can do friendship meditation missions with Ikora to get tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under your level.
You can do friendship strikes in the vanguard playlist to get tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under your level.
You can participate in our friendship filled crucible to get tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under your level.
You can play in the friendship raid to get tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under your level.

If you're feeling competitive, try our friendship trials for tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under your level. level advantages disabled.

That doesn't sound exciting enough for you? We have a myriad of of friendship-based live events that are sure to tintilate your desire for friendship.

Faction wars: You can pick a friendly faction to get tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under your level. Limit 30 rolls per character.
Iron banner: You can fight for the friendship of iron lords to get tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under you level. level advantages disabled.
Festival of the lost: You can get tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under your level.

And if that doesn't get your friendship juices flowing, these are the things you can do in the meantime:

You can shoot friendship aliens in EDZ to get tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under your level.
You can shoot friendship aliens on Titan to get tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under your level.
You can shoot friendship aliens on Nessus to get tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under your level.
You can shoot friendship aliens on Io to get tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under your level.

>king of the shitheap that is dg
Holy fuck you guys are all pathetic

It's not that good unless you have two kinetic mod which only hunters can have

Its okay bro. Its not your fault you can't tell a difference between a scout and auto.

>false flagging this hard

ps4 dramababbies always trying to start shit

You forgot

>the worst PvP maps ever fucking created

You will get shit on by Uriel's and MIDA

Second reminder: this is the attitude of people who get killed by Last Hope in close quarters and then reeeee at Bungie for their shitty PvP.

>ttw never got into D1 because was busy and never got time to play
>tfw have time now but D2 lost it's grind and has nothing to do now

I fucking hate this game so fucking much.

It can melt as fast if enough of your shots hit (if not faster). The trick is having mods and skill

Sweetie, its time to stop posting. We're getting worried about you.

Is there ANY way to see what medals you've gotten?

They gotta fix this somehow...

>Xboners are damage controlling already after realising that if they don't stay true to their words they're going to get memed out of existence

>Sweetie

back you go. Go give your hot take on crucibleplayback shitter.

Yeah
Me too

I too love guaranteeing kills because my Sidearm has nearly the same TTK as a shotgun to the face

>heroic strikes with modifiers
>strike specific loot
>something similar to Paragon levels from D3, leveling up grants a tiny increase to damage/armor against minions of the darkness or something like that
>proper horde mode unlike fucking boring and slow paced PoE (which would still be welcome because there is fuck all else to do at the moment)
>dedicated Crucible servers
>Mercenary playlist
>Rumble
>give me back my fucking Hawkmoon

That would be a good start.

Tose are some weirdly detailed scenarios. You do know projecting is one of the worst things you can do for your mental health, right?

>inb4 a 7 hour raid run because they can't figure out the challenges cause they have no idea how to theorycraft worth a shit

>xboners thinking they have even a miniscule chance of beating the thread reigning champions of almost 3 years

Yeah and I can outshoot MIDA faggots with Better Devils if they're bad at aiming, great anecdote.

>crucibleplayback
Oh my, you're so cute when you get so flustered you can't even type straight.

>says the kid reeeeing into her (his) screen at this very moment

lol

I did it, I finally got the rig. It's always darkest before dawn

I now have no idea what content I want to use them on

>bragging about PvE
>thinking anyone here gives a shit about alpha team or you fucks

> reeeeing into her (his) screen
Is that so? You should stop doing that, seems like a fruitless effort cutiepie.

>Knowing the actual name
>actually correcting someone on the actual name

Get cancer, loser.

>actual name
The what? Are you really frothing at the mouth so hard that you can't even form coherent sentences any more?

when a person comes from reddit to be edgy: the post

We almost beat you faggots in normal mode, you can bet your bottom dollar we're going to put you sad faggots down once and for all
I can just hear the panic in the party chats, zippy don noobish pandox Stuart and Jack all discussing how this could happen, but it is time and you're going to finally realise that you were never the thread best, you were just the only ones that played on day 1 raids

6 days, Beta Team. We're the Alphas. I'm challenging you faggots to put your clan name on the line, put your money where your mouth is and put the name Alpha Team up for grabs.
What's wrong? Are you scared? Don't think you can do it? Aww the bad xbowners are gonna make you cry?

Thread first on Wednesday gets the name Alpha Team. If you want we will put Inner Circle on the line, but... That won't be necessary, we won't lose.

You're not scared, are you?

PSN now. Blacklist soon. I know you won't do it, shitter.

You have to go back.

OH SHIT THEY'RE PUTTING EVERYTHING ON THE LINE

IF ALPHA TEAM BACK OUT OF THIS THEY WILL LOOK LIKE MASSIVE BITCHES
INNER CIRCLE ARE PUTTING THEIR NAME ON THE LINE, ALPHA TEAM HAVE TO DO IT TOO

>PSN
That's literally impossible since I'm on Xbox. But its funny watching a PS shitter have a meltdown because he doesn't know a difference between a scout and an auto.

>being off by an entire hour thus shoving them down 127 ranks in the world is considered "close"
Yeah, okay there, little buddy. You don't even know the guaranteed 2 challenges do you?

>Destiny 2
>theorycraft

>someone actually lonely and bored enough to false flag two groups on a shitty internet forum into a race giving themselves the only excitement they’ll ever have in their pathetic lives.

autism at its finest.

Who is streaming your world first?

>dead game
>creating drama
is this some bungie infiltration / shilling?

>he doesn't know the difference between mid and close range

New endgame look, stat spread is pretty shitty with 5/6/3 but I think I can use mods to fix it, it's good?

Get a room you fucktards.

You will find out hours before the speedrun on Tuesday, we will not reveal our team because alpha team always do that in the gdoc
2 can play this game. So are you putting your name on the line or what, memer?

You look as if rust could vomit.

>Vigilance Wing
>endgame

But think of all those sweet ass shards.

You're not even funny any more dude, you're just annoying now. I'm out.

you don't even have a team setup, huh?

Don't worry about it faggot, alpha team aren't streaming theirs so worry about them before you worry about us

not he guy you were replying too, new guy to the thread but you guys made it real retarded in here

Oh yeah forgot the shards which have zero uses.

I guess you could use them to buy a bunch of exotics and dismantle them for gunsmith tokens. They can be used to randomly roll for gear under your level.

Please stay, your blatant ignorance towards PvP is adorable.

>somehow knows what all these alpha memers sounds like

sounds like you’ve been quite obsessed with them if you’re watching their streams and shit, or maybe you’re just a psbaby falseflagging?

My clan just opened up membership again. Please join, we need all the clan exp we can get.

bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2191885

go back to deepthroating bv's cock, it's the only thing you shitters will ever (succeed) in

>over 300 saved up
>that's probably the low end
Xur better have fucking sweet business this week.

Joff99

We have the team setup we just don't want to tell anyone until we do the speedrun to demonstrate just how much better we are than you faggots
Think of it as an appetizer before we shove our dicks in your mouth and take this thread to the rightful console
Scared, memer?

Strongest weapon I have

That's good enough. Hunters either go all black ninshit or The Zone cheeki breeki. I would like to think I'm the second

>so worry about them before you worry about us
Wut

>new guy to the thread
No.

zippy said himself he will stream prestige mode because I asked him, so who is streaming yours?

Educate yourself
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theorycraft
Or did you think worlds first attempters just try out random shit until it works like some kind of retards or that i meant something like plunging destiny's superduper deep lore?

so do matched elements really deal more damage to supers or is that just a meme spouted by redditors. Because I don't see much difference

>haven't been doing powerful milestones and the like for the past two weeks
>haven't touched the raid in three weeks
>still hit 305

Damn this game is casual.

Ask your cum suppliers alpha team who is streaming theirs before asking us, you can't ask us to stream when they won't faggot, it has to be a fair trial
NOW PUT THE NAME ON THE LINE OR FOREVER BE KNOWN AS BETA KEKDADDIES

>Me stand on platform
>Me shoot bad guys
damn that's some theorycraft right there almost on the level of W3 or Dota

Who else thinks we should be able to exchange shards for bright dust?

I honestly thought Crucible was going to be the thing that kept me coming back like it did in D1, holy fuck this shit is terrible.

And still xboners have failed to figure it out without looking at what others are doing every damn time.

>alpha team falseflagging themselves into "drama" because the game is so shit there is nothing to talk about

*yawn*

how

xboners are shit

I'm so fucking done with Destiny's PvP.

I just went through a match where two Titans held their super for the entire game and we lost by 5.

this
or it's COME ONE COME ALL