/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/daijd8
twitter.com/camparired/status/917954009411063809
poal.me/9i11xr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Mukuro!

Mommy!!!

Headpat general.
Who needed headpats the most in the series?

Shuichi will have two wives!

I want to fuck Kaito.

Oumaeda is the best and cutest pairing!

my gf is a cutie

Instead of listing the characters from each game you liked, why not list the ones you hate this time?

In DR1, the only character I disliked was Yamada. In DR2, I liked everyone and in V3 I disliked Tsumugi.

Absolute best girl

I love Tenko!
Goodnight /drg/

Mugi!

Maki

sleep tite

I literally only hate Yamada and Haiji out of everyone in the entire series sans DR3
depends on if satou counts as a dr2 character i guess

NAGITO
Pet him until he stops being crazy and loves your petting.
He needs love.
night!

I more or less liked everyone, the closest I came to hating anyone was Korekiyo when he started getting autistic.

Animator!

Kotokyuutie!

Best picture of Amami. He's so dreamy.

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

Om!

Hey there kiddo, I'm your new stepdaddy

No it literally isn't.

Him "existing" in the game means nothing. Rantaro is just some concept design. There are only 15 V3 characters as the pre class trial cut ins show

Why the change in posting? No more dog?

1: Sayaka, Mondo, Kiyotaka, Toko/Genocider, Idiot Swimmer Girl, Kirigiri, Monokuma
2: Teruteru, Mikan, Chiaki, Sonia, Fuyuhiko, Usami, Monomi
v3: Kaede, Tenko, Tsumugi, Monophanie

DR1: Yamada, Togami, Celes
DR2: Not a big fan of Souda
DR3: Tengan
AE: Haiji
V3:Tsumugi

poal.me/daijd8

I love Beta Ouma!
Because.
I'll forever be a dumb dog.

Shuichi-kun and Maki-chan bonding together and pouring their hearts out to each other about lost love!

Ouma looks even cuter!

Yes, absolutely. Feeling all that fluff between your fingers is also a bonus.

Here is a real ship.

No this is.

I feel like this ship soley exists to piss people off

>No it literally isn't.

Everyone talks about Ouma cucking Maki by fucking her boyfriend, but what about Ouma cucking Kaito by stealing his girl? I'm sure his reaction would be incredible.

The first one is kinda cute.
HE HAS FUCKING SPRITES AND POPS UP IN THE CUTINS YOU FUCKING RETARD. WHY ARE YOU DENYING WHATS IN THE FUCKING GAME. AMAMI EXISTS AND IS A CHARACTER IN V3 END OF THE FUCKING STORY. THERE ARE 16 STUDENTS IN V3. I hate your denial of canon you fecid rectum.

I like the beta design with heterochromia the most, but I can't seem to find any art of it.

Kaito probably wouldn't care much.

that's oumeno

Retard as I've said Rantaro doesn't exist. His concept was referenced in the game but wasn't used. I hope he doesn't show up in anymore DR stuff because he doesn't count as a DR character to me. Might as well call Sayaka's sister a DR character too.

Die.

Ouma x maki?
I love it, imagine all the hate sex

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Did Kaito even reciprocate Maki's feelings? His response to her confession was kind of just a "yeah, that's great, see ya".

I've got this one.

shit-ass edit to make it more kibo-like

I agree, but "Good Sleep Twink" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Is it bad that im laughing at people taking him seriously?

Their levels are based on the highest level card you have for your partners. For example when playing as Shuichi, Kyoko's level is based on what card you have. If you don't have her card she simply doesn't show up. If you have an N card she's level 11, S is 45, and U is 99. It also determines what level their skills are as well, with them being lvl 9 at U. Sorry for the late response, I hope you see this.

Nah.

He didn't, and that's exactly what his response was, that's why I replied that.

He doesn't, it's all headcannon, he's ike the big bro.

poal.me/daijd8
vote

Magic, magic, come on

Ouma for sure got a boner when she strangled him, right?

>Kaito
>giving a shit about romance
The only person he ever had any semblance of an attraction to was Kaede. Kaede and Kaito making out in the afterlife while cheering on Maki and Shuichi to get together is my fetish.

Level 15 for N cards*

"Danganronpa: An Original Netflix Series" when?

>what are conceptual sprites
He didn't have a pre class trial cut in sprite like pic related. He doesn't really exist at all. He's just some unfinished and unused concept. There are only 15 V3 characters.

Is that Sans Undertale?

Which Dangan would make the best pet?

It's debatable. He might have loved her back and just not told her so because he was about to go die, and he didn't want to make things more painful.

I think he just saw her as a friend though. He doesn't really treat her any differently than he treats Saihara. Kaito's only goal was to go to space before he died, I don't think he was thinking about romance.

How can any man not be attracted to this?

Mugi

DR1: Yamada. I merely dislike Togami.
SDR2: I dislike Teruteru, Souda, Akane
V3: I don't hate her but how Maki is written is frustrating

The love of her life is called Makoto Naegi.

>Garfield

Finally some good Hoshi merch

twitter.com/camparired/status/917954009411063809

No, this is.

>Forgot her last name
Her name is Moogie "The Moogs" Moogey Tsumugi Shirogane

Hi.

I honestly don't hate anyone, but some can come close. I feel there are moments in each character where I'm "disappointed," by them (like when Hagakure bashed Sakura'a head with a bottle), but at the same time, I know they wouldn't do that in normal conditions. They're all human, and they're all flawed, doing whatever they want to do, for whatever reasons they have. To survive, to live, for their passions, their ideologies and how they handle themselves and so on. But at the same time, I can understand why each could be hated.

>Replying with the same picture as reply was replying to.

Togami, Saionji, Amami.

Cats have died to make those cat butt pillows you monster!

Posting best girl!

>I want to stick my dick in space

Let's do this
poal.me/9i11xr

I love my darling husband!

Oh right, I forgot about Haiji and Munakata. Fuck those guys too.

>He might have loved her back and just not told her so because he was about to go die, and he didn't want to make things more painful.
Why would he hide it, right after she confessed, and considering he wasn't going to leave anything unsolved before his inevitable death? And how actually reciprocating a love confession is going to hurt her more? It would if anything actually give her more hope to continue living and to love herself, knowing someone loves her.

How could you hate any of these loveable goofs?

SDR2 best cast

Slander

Ouma

Im glad you can laugh at him, I'm just getting unreasonably pissed and wanting to punch him.
There are sixteen students you idiot, can't you count?HE DOESN'T HAVE A PRE-CLASSTRIAL CUT IN SPRITE BECAUSE HE DIED YOU STUPID IMBICILE. Amami has a death portrait and a fucking death cg, along with various other proofs of existence in game. This is the end of me responding to you, because fuck you. Farewell.

He doesn't love you.

I'm a simple man. Someone posts Naegi and Mukuro, I ask for more.

That one fic where Maki holds down Ouma and rides him after being aphro'd was hot as hell.

Can someone post the picture of Kaede with a gun ?

>Amami
He's not even an asshole

Anyone have those April Fool's hairstyles from this page? I rather like Maiharu's, she looked nice with long hair/

Stop being pissy Mpa, he was fucking with whoever decided to respond to him.

Shuichi would make a cute pet, but the obvious choices would probably be Miu or Korekiyo.

>Amami
??????