Quick respite edition!

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ tread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27286/?
youtube.com/watch?v=7WrYCkR7LJ0
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27283/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cait no good and stink
piper dumpo
curie ok

nth for piper is purest waifu

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27286/?

>If I ever run into your bigoted ass on the wasteland, I will turn you into pulp.
Oh I am laffin

curie machine broke

>wearing meme necklace when neck seams no longer need be covered
explain

Cait try to be gud but had hard upbringing.
Piper right about everything she say, and write good paper.
Curie more than ok, curie great

>cute flustered when you say you like her
>says how happy she is to be with you
she's the best!

the hell is We Are The Enclave? Is it quest mod or something?

nth for i wanna fuck the robot!

that mod reeks of love and care but the model is too basic to fit the setting
shame too, sounds great on paper

Has the waifu game improved for FO4? Thinking of trying it again

Piper is also one of the more sad than angry followers when she reaches Hate status
>"I'm starting to wish I never even met you!"

Nah man she wants the robotic looks on the outside, not the real you on the inside.
Synth Curie however...

How appropriate. Even her OC do not steal is an absolute cunt.

Fact: Original curie dies during the transfer
The curie you love runs on foreign glands and imprints from a life she didn't live. Only robot curie can love you unconditionally through pure reason

>using subtitles

How the fuck else am I supposed to show what dumb fucking shit she's saying, if not for subtitles? Jesus Christ you irritate me.

Almost makes you miss DDProductions

But now we I can put my thing in her thing

At least she's self aware and honest?

>Fleshfags
I like my women round and metallic, thank you very much

What the heck is happening in this thread?

Even just reading this made me sad
;~;

She thought she made a new friend, something she doesn't have any of, and they turned out to be a meanie.

I'm glad I never disappoint her in my playthroughs.

>have infinite companion ammo mod installed
>somewhere along the line cait picks up a nuka grenade
>she nukes me with it several times before i remember to take it from her

>implying lowly meat slapping intercourse will ever compare to three inky black eyes trained on you with maximum exposure as she devotes all of her processing power into a gentle claw handjob
plebeian

At least Elianora makes "original" content, and doesn't just flat out steal it from others.

She wears her bitchiness as a badge of honor. That is NEVER a good thing.

Knowing the fact that your an asshole, and not changing that, still makes you an asshole

don't...

What a psycho.

Yeah but DD made this youtube.com/watch?v=7WrYCkR7LJ0 so now what

what the fuck

Any news on that FO3 in FO4 mod?

oh dear

Fucking delete this right fucking now

Some of the companions really do hate the shit out of you. Especially if you reach Hate, you say you'll change, continue shitting them off till you reach Hate again, then try and say you'll change again.

Preston for example calmly says you hope you can put your anger and past trauma behind you the first time he reaches Hate. He knows you can make the Commonwealth a better place and wants to help you.
Second time around he yells about "You brought us down to THEIR level!" and loses his shit.

Piper still ends up more sad than angry. Hits like a truck if you romanced her too.

>pulls this exactly once
>flops over dead in every single combat after
>doesn't use knife
>doesn't help schmooze any fools after the fact
man I wish companions weren't just gun caddies

>when your Assaultron companion asks you to help lubricate her hydraulic chassis

>when she doesn't request maintenance but you override her programming and perform it anyway

What mod is that from?

yeah, I watched all the dialogues on youtube.

Cait's and pipers made me want to kill myself. Even vicariously

>slumming it around vegas with 2 raider buddies and an unforgiving difficulty mod
>fight tooth and nail with various vipers and fiends, then loot them
>actually having quite a bit of fun
>after zoning in somewhere the textures begin to flicker, everyone flashes purple and my friends now have gecko meshes for skins

what the fuck is this

it's kind of weird those scenes exist at all
anyone who likes the companion will try to gain favor with them and avoid this scenario entirely
anyone who doesn't care will avoid them to retain the companion's functionality

it's like they were only written for people that explicitly want to be jerks, for like the only time in the game you're allowed to

Let's not talk crazy now.

how do you even lose favor with any companion who isn't strong? i can take piper through an entire institute run and she'll have a few disapproving lines but it's never brought up again

>game has no quests, no places to explore, no writing and no content
>tries to distract you with superfluous companion relationship bullshit
>fails to comprehend that unlike Mass Effect I can just shoot anybody who annoys me with this bullshit

Supposing you all know how to play a fucking game, it was some time before you first died in FO4.
Do you remember the first time? Always the most impactful.
Was roaming around with Codsworth on the way to Diamond City, had a long fight with mirelurk.
Hear a shout and turn around just in time to catch a glimpse of this. Had never seen Supers till that point.

Why do Assaultrons have modeled asscheeks

2manyplugins

Glad I'm not the only one who is grossed out by assaultrons.

They're definitely sci-fi. But the worst kind.

>Game gives you a free nuke launcher right before the fight with cornflakes

Was this for the game journalists?

>not immediately setting your game to very hard when you first started playing and dying to a molotov at level 3

its the same plastic "wow epic" moment they tried to pull in FO3 when you first find a super mutant

>"oscar mike, use this ROCKET LAUNCHER to fight that GIANT ORC"

Robosexuals are degenerates but they seem to be quite entertaining, otherwise.

>waifuposter calling anyone else a degenerate

>Still posting the same old screens from 4 months ago
post some new shit

the one in fallout 3 felt epic to me when i first played it, because they actually took care to make the entrance of the behemoth seem cool

i blew myself up with a molotov in the concord museum 45 minutes in

minerat at olivia
saw it coming too, but all I had ammo left for was the double barrel and the fight with the raiders had backed me into a corner
kind of a shame they don't show up in more places, nuke SMs are overkill but suiciders in general are a fun concept

Oh come on, he's not THAT bad!

>Still posting......etc
I've not really posted this image. (Maybe once or twice).

You seem degenerate.

In creation kit, I want a certain item to give you +2 luck temporarily, i'm guessing the effect I want to add is "fortify luck" correct? and how would I make it so it adds +2 luck?

Don't joke.

You do know he tried to steal from Trainwiz, right?

I shot one of the red tanks near vault 111's entrance cause I was curious if they'd explode.

Yeah I take it back he's no good

You're on the fast lane to chopping off your own cock.

[1 Intelligence]
hehe yeah, I'm gonna make the nice lady sad by bullying her!
That'll be epigg

tl;dr

>lumpy cellulite ass

I think they clash with the style of the preexisting robutts. They stick out like a sore thumb.

Why do you keep responding to them?

Shadows taketh and taketh away.

I ask myself the same thing.

definitely a weird choice from a practicality perspective
no point in trying to win over the enemy with aesthetics cause the war has accelerated to a point of nuclear contention

maybe it's engineers tapping into the raifu mentality by making actual sexualized weapons to bolster troop morale

That's better.

What a shitty image you posted

Just a heap of words as monument to his image of his own ingenuity, screencapped by him, propagated by him.

and you're the only dumbass in this thread who willingly read the blatant /pol/shit

whats new with the CC?

If you're saying I'm a dumbass for actually reading shit, then you can eat shit.

I don't know about all the stuff he said, but wanting to fall in love and have a healthy relationship is less popular than it was before the internet, and people are more selfish in both romance and sexuality these days. Can't say there's causation, just correlation.

Most of what he said is correct in a way but the drop in relationships is largely due to totally undermining marriage

I'm not talking about marriage.

Marriage is a separate practice from a healthy relationship.

But yes that is something else that is happening.

How fucking cool would it be if you loaded up an audiobook on youtube that had subtitles, and you could extract those subtitles and put both the audio and subtitles into fo4 as a radio mod and just listen to that all day as you build settlements.

get a second monitor

>using subtitles

but yes it would be

why is the old gauss in the store the "prototype"?
I always assumed the chunky boston version was an american deconstruction like the assassin suit/mk2 was for the stealth suit
Makes more sense for the less advanced reds to focus on stealth and honing traditional weapons vs overwhelming western excess in power armors and energy weaponry

>making fun of the less able-bodied
Classic Caitfag

tumblr is around the corner. dumbass.

Where are you during a good 80% of Caitfag's posts, user? Try to be consistent, thank you.

Don't assume I know anything about your petty tripfag war.

it was a joke about that other user who goes on about subtitles

Demonize her, if you must. Demonize her because of the ideology.
But make exceptions when autism reigns supreme.

Mannequin > Caitfag nonsense

>when you hate Curie so much that you'd rather do two bunny suits based off male characters rather than do hers

>ears are made up of textures from their signature outfits
>except piper
typical worst girl

Your character pretty
Needed to be said
Good job

>when it is proven time and time again that people dont really care about well-written characters and will gladly prefer one cast to another because one has more bimbos in it

tl;dr your schtick of "unngh pretty anus so hot" is trite, fuck off

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27283/?

for all the hue monkeys

blueprints are breddy neat. it's like adding more towns to the game. I only used 1 but it was sweet so I plan on a playthrough where i use one for every settlement. Everyone waiting for you to show up to build anything is a bit unrealistic after all.