>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

FFT is shit

/ourgirl/ is here!!

shitpost
shitpost
not shitpost

Hi I just joined this room after that last one closed up. I'll swap to someone with a wind imperil if it helps out Luneth

VARGAS ENHANCEMENTS WHEN

He's probably alright since we have Faris's USB2. Sephiroth might work better.

that's the discord group

I need pictures, pictures of Cute!

shitpost

Put the cosmos 1 apoc room back up. Plan on using Vanille's USB turn 1.

the gross elitist shits

Well, one of us isn't. Plus Golbezfag disappeared somewhere, so that's one less. Dunno if he needs the clear.

they just came out in japan, so a years worth of time.

Is it worth farming out Wind Veritas' TM? I could only see myself using it on Reberta, but I don't see myself using Reberta unless Bahamut is coming soon.

season 1 just ended so he should be coming out next.

Does Shaly have a little chicano inside her??

it would probably be good for aileen if you have her, but i don't know, maybe the japs do some crazy bullshit to ramp her damage

She looks pretty happy for someone who just lost everyone she knew and loved

FUUUUUUUUCK

>That would be an awkward meeting.

Why is there a little arrow pointing to her flower?

this is one of BE's better sprites

you can always hope they drop it early.
i wouldn't be surprised if they make some more characters for GL to have another BF event.

i like how a guy just brings him a barrel to drink from in his win animation.
giott has a neat limit too, he calls in some tanks to blow shit up, shame it doesn't show in the bio page.

BE's nonhuman sprites are the best desu

Especially CoD

And the new archfiend sprites.

I hope they're all good.
Except poor Scarlmi-whatever

i hate that so many neat looking characters are wasted in the shit pile.

Same. I'm still a bit sad that Rubi isn't the 5* base. But at least that means it'll be easier to get him.

Uwah! Looks like Lightning-sama's gonna be eating for two soon!

paula is cute.
CUTE!

Not enough Mr Typhons to crash the room.

I don't get what Lid is so angry about when it comes to Jake. I don't get anime.

Jake is pretty annoying. The only anime part about it is that the characters that fight the most tend to end up as a couple. Which is seriously the worst reason to put two characters together other than, "the author decided when he started writing the story".

I don't know what he did that would make Lid want to literally dropkick a motherfucker.

Remember, it's okay if it's you.

Kissing girls! Kissing girls!

Lesbianism is degeneracy

They make it really small but I think they do make contact

*blocks ur path*

It's not gay, it's masturbation.

Cute! Get some, Fina!!

Masturbation is also degeneracy

Only Fina truly knows though

That would be so weird.. especially for hetrosexual males.

I don't remember them kissing; I'm guessing that's a season 2 development?

Man every frame of this animation is so cute and cuddly.

got a swimsuit fina and a noctis from ex tickets
thats pretty good isnt it

dad pls

there is literally nothing wrong with degeneracy

Good to hear, I guess Vayne really is safe.

Any XIVfags here? How are you enjoying the new patch?

They have their own general, bro.

noctis is a good character, even better when he gets fixed eventually.
dunno if he's good enough to keep a roll for instead of a chainer though if that's what you are asking.

>tfw no schizo gf

I wouldn't call /xivg/ a place to actually discuss the game

I've been attempting to figure out he problem with balancing status debuffs in Final Fantasy games, I think I have it. It occurs because of an inherent disadvantage the enemy faces. In all Final Fantasy games you have at least 3 party members, whereas against a boss you will 90% of the time be facing only one enemy, which means that you will always have party members that can be unaffected from the status, whereas using the debuff on the boss would effectively end the fight as having the same debuffs for players and enemies means that the debuffs has to be powerful to actually effect the player in any way. The problem then is that there are far too powerful to use on a boss. For example if one of your characters gets turned into a frog, you can cure that with Esuna or use an item from another character. If you turn a boss into a frog that battle is basically over.

Frankly, that's not our problem.

RKbros, now that we have an idea of event scheduling, what are you saving your mythril for? How much do you have on hand? I've decided today I'll want to do at least a couple pulls on the next X event's first banner, as it's insanely water-heavy. I'm at 55 right now, should hopefully be around 150 to 200 by the time that event comes around. These renewal dungeons are pretty clutch, too.

Noctis has a good use as a 100% evade tank, especially after his enhancements increase his provoke duration

Okay? I don't see the point of your post

next IX event, a.k.a Marcus event

I'm saying XIV discussion goes in /xivg/, even if you don't like the way that general acts.

I don't see what's stopping people from posting about XIV itself here. The dedicated thread is just an endless series of people posting their waifu characters.

You can only discuss story and story characters we don't care about anything else.

I don't like it so nobody should talk about it.

Because there's a general just for XIV? Imagine if someone tried to post about mainline FF games in /xivg/ because /ffg/ was full of mobage discussion. That wouldn't be right.

>I'm saying XIV discussion goes in /xivg/, even if you don't like the way that general acts.

If only, user. If only.

But XIV is FF where as other mainline games are not XIV.

thread mentality mostly
XIV gen has people doing things like avatarfagging
It's like if you try and post in the dragon ball gen about anything but xenoverse
You just get ignored

Your analogy doesn't make sense. Try again

This is a thread for non-XIV FF games. How hard is that to understand?

No, it's a thread for final fantasy

>This is a thread for non-XIV FF games

Lol okay kid

Just post whatever you want, xiv is ff related, so it qualifies on the most basic level, just don't bring anything from /xiv/ with you.

No, that is how it works. You don't get to throw a temper tantrum and make off topic posts in another general because the general you want to post in isn't how you like it.

Sorry dude I'll go back to namedropping

My bad for trying to discuss a Final Fantasy game didn't mean to get you worked up

I didn't resub for this patch, I'll probably just resub for the last stormblood patch and do all the story shit in one month as opposed to spending 13$ every four months or whenever their content patches are just to experience fragments of the story.
Stormblood was pretty cool, though. This guy was kind of a disappointment, though.

Do you see XIV anywhere in the OP? No? I didn't think so.

Fuck off, kid, and blow me before you leave.

I wish we could have fought him 1 on 1 after the trial and dungeon. He was a decent character but not enough screen time

or if you try and post in /ffg/ about anything other than mobage shovelware
You just get ignored

eh
its better to post about games during the day

I dont see anything in the OP about retards being allowed in but here you are

Fag

That would've been cool. Maybe he's not actually dead yet, or something.
He got a decent amount of screen time, but he just didn't have the impact that he should've had.
If he killed the cat he would've.

Go back to your gacha shit you retarded fucker

>Saving for
II, IV, and I
>Have
12 but I still have allot of realm dungeons to do along with the second half of all 3 beginner dungeons and the second half of the XV event.

Has anyone played the Alternate Fantasy mod for IX?

Only XI and XV are in the OP as far as mainline goes. I guess that's all we're allowed to discuss, hm? The other games are in the version pastebin in the OP, but guess what else is in there? XIV.
Get fucked.

>NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS

Dude are you fucking blind? Do you see anything about IX in the OP? Fuck off, only gambling shit and waifus allowed