>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Guide for the Recently Started and People Who Haven't Been Back Since Before One Tamriel]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=g9jG9ihXBE0
youtube.com/watch?v=mNTb1EZ4ifs
youtube.com/watch?v=74qPelhz7c0
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/375753/deconstruct-all-your-heavy-armour-its-useless-again#latest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

many thanks, user. looks like i've got a bow in the style, too.

Bosmer horns are cute

I'm trying to pick a class to play, between Magplar, Magsorc, and Stamplar.

If I pick templar I've already got tons of research, horse training, and a ton of quests done. But Magplar is apparently not great damage, forced to be in melee of course, and not as resource efficient. That said I'm primarily interested in quests, arenas, but not trials so much, so the ease of jabs healing is nice, and magplar might get better who knows.

But sorc's shield is better, it gets range, and its buffs seem more suited to doing damage anyway. It seems like a class I could rely on to always be decent at damage, my only issue is that it feels like my burst damage is about half as much, which for everything outside of vet dungeons and trials almost (almost) matters more. Jabs doesn't require a target and cleaves, where as force pulse needs a target and only cleaves to targets who already have an elemental status effect (is there some way to track this?)

Stamplar is the other option but it seems like id be sacrificing a lot of survivability.

Another option I considered is playing my magplar and if I ever decide to do trials it could just be as a healer.

they sure are, user.

in other news, this isn't EXACTLY what i was hoping for, but it's certainly reminiscent of my many Skyrim black-sackcloth-bag-head murder nights

you're not being ignored, but i regretfully don't believe i can answer your question, user

>TFW CHIM

You already know what you want to play

Magplar

Anything to watch out for while leveling? Like should I have Soul Trap slotted? Should I be in Morrowind or should I be leveling in Auridon or the other Vanilla zones?

I for one can't wait for another Lore master episode

>Following a guide
>Have the picture relate skills set (old picture, now everything is morphed)
>People ask why I'm not using caltrops
Am I doing something wrong? Must I change skills?

Forgot picture

this fabulous butterfly mask really fits the GH set,
get to look like a swagger when i'm sending
all those souls over to Sithis.

just swap swallow soul for caltrops and you're good2go

Just make sure you always have a trait on research so you don't get to a point in half a year where you have to do some crafting, and realize it will take another half a year of waiting for you to do it.

>Getting the Gay Miraak mask

terrible post but im glad the mask takes dyes

It does, and yes that was kind of terrible. I blame early morning.
Here's a bit clearer picture, the gold part can't be dyed.

gotchu senpai
what dat build

It's a low lvl NB, those summons are just well placed but they're not mine

Can I get a quick rundown on what's changed after Morrowind launch? I stopped before summer because the VMA grind was getting on my nerves
Apparently there's a way to change weapon traits now?
Is stam DK good or are magicka dps still kings?

>Apparently there's a way to change weapon traits now?
coming with Clockwork City

Will I be able to change my shitty infused/charged maelstrom axes/daggers to sharpened?

yes but it'll take a material from grinding... vet dungeons, i think

I'm sure they'll add option for us good goys also,
hell im nearing 300cp and ive done like 5 normal dungeons so i'd sure welcome goy option.

ANYTHING's better than running vMA for the umpteenth time
I've already had every type of weapon drop, just not with desirable traits

Question to veteran-senpais, if i want to solo as much content / world bosses as possible with non pure magicka NB would i be better off going tank or just dual-wield ?

So far im dual-wield and granted my gear sucks a bit but im getting my ass spanked by pretty much all of the skull bosses on maps in 2-3 hits.

Stamina do more single target dps but lacks the aoe and survivability of magicka chars.

StamDK is good.

What happen? Where did it go so right?

So nothing changed since before? From what I heard back people don't bother bringing more than a single melee dps to trials because magicka single-target dps isn't far behind but they have far more AoE and innately have less trouble staying simply because they don't have to be anywhere near the boss

Magplar is good but I feel like it's just a lack of knowledge. Like maybe there is a better set of skills to use for aoe leveling burst damage on a sorc that id like.

Go watch some Alcast then people use stamina all the time.

He's literally the one I heard it from
Even in his videos he's the sole stam dps they bring to his guild's trials

youtube.com/watch?v=g9jG9ihXBE0

Literally yesterday, go count the number of bows in the vid.

The fact that people still say stam is bad in trials makes me laugh, stamdks and stamnbs deal so much dmg.

>posting a video from literally yesterday after I asked if anything had changed since I left, back before Morrowind launched

Here's Hodor from August

youtube.com/watch?v=mNTb1EZ4ifs

I was going to post the Hodor video too but you replied too fast.

Are they really not starting the halloween festival on friday the 13th? That's just bad planning

I know. I'm waiting to level my stam warden right now, and also waiting for CWC so I can buy some cheap training gear and retrait it on new sets.

Until then, I'm not touching ESO

Free weekend when

Free weekend fucking when

Probably a few weeks once the Halloween even starts. If there's no free week by then, probably a free weekends during January.

Unless you're part of a vet trial team yourself, it literally doesn't matter what people bring to vet trials.

wheres the weekend vendor

One o'bong at night in Bongand.

what is that in eastern americano

What's Warden like?

fun

They even released two limited mounts for friday the 13th. They knew and still chose not to release the event. Weird.

On a side note, I have all these subscriber crowns saved up, but none of my characters are edgy enough to utilize any of the limited halloween releases

>a 4000 (four thousand) crown reskin of a previous shitty mount.

why

fun
needs some more buffs to get to the top tho

We made it faster than other mounts!

what

How hard is Bloodroot forge? Haven't bothered to try the new DLC, but I really want the helm to Hagraven's garden for cosmetic reasons. I've done a few vet dungeons and whenever I do a normal dlc it ends up being pretty easy even though the group says it's going to be hard. How does it compare to those dungeons?

Everyone says shit is "hard" because the average ESO player, like in every MMO ever, is a fucking scrub
>mfw people throwing a shitfit when they queue for a random vet dungeon and get city of ash

>Calling the elk(s) shitty

Well, I for one love and worship Hircine, so I'm ecstatic about the new mount. Pricing could be better, but still.

Don't call muh stag-buddy edgy

Only part I had trouble with as a tank was the lava minotaur since I'm a mag tank and only having 12k stamina fucked me up big time. Haven't tried hard mode. Devs said it's between the Imperial City and Shadow of the Hist in difficulty.

>People are paying more for a reskinned elk with red eyes than the new CWC DLC
>5 min work in photoshop by a intern is sold for more than something that's been in development for more than 3 goddamn years with who knows how many people behind it
What a time to be alive

what do i do with these 2k key fragments i banked during the IC event

Bosses are not hard except final boss. But weird adds require bizzare mechanics. Tank needs to stand on lava and eat all the damage. dps needs to bash time to time. And their heavy attacks hit like selenes bear. Aka you need to dodge roll.

HOWEVER hard mode is completly different. There are meteors and shit. Its sort of dps race too. 3 dps 1 tank perform better than orthodox 2/1/1 imo. Same goes to vet hm falkreath

>no one ever bashes
>no one ever activates bone shield
>rarely will someone ever respond at the end of a dungeon when i ask if someone found a specific item
why do i even tank in random matchmaking

As a fellow Hircine friend I think the elk looks goofy and super not worth 4K crowns.

Just grab a big dog and eat elk instead.

REMEMBER 2 READ NIGGA

I tried to run boneshield for as for you, no one ever activates it yet people die so I personally use imperium + ebon when playing with potatoes

Good luck actually reading those when they're probably inside the bookshelf's hitbox.

Looks nice as fuck though. Must've been a pain. I'm always slightly off, end up grabbing the bookshelf when trying to adjust and ruin it all.

I'm not logged in right now but you can read all those books. I bought a ton and spread a bunch around my house, some you cant reach because of shitty hitboxes but that one is good I checked every book to make sure they worked.

If you want to check out the books or just look at the house in general my ingame is @CouchT you can find me in the NA tesog guild.
I put alot of work into the small details and I really appreciate when people visit. Its not finished yet but I'm really proud of how cozy it is so far.

>end up grabbing the bookshelf when trying to adjust and ruin it all.
...Just press ESC, it lets go and resets it, bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=74qPelhz7c0

Reminder that this man will be on the Bethesda twitch channel in 45 mins.

I actually prayed to Akatosh for real. Afterwards I felt at peace, almost refreshed even. Maybe I will pray to the other divines as well.

HERETIC

Tried my hand at making orc, the speed passive is real nice but they're a good challenge to create also. My first one is pretty ok but i'm quite happy with this one.

>Can't play normal dungeons before lvl 45
>Can't play vet before cp160

PRAISE VIVEC

I think that's just for the group finder and also only DLC dungeons.

But still good.

is this eso live information?

Yes. Also, Lawrence's apprentice seems to know his shit.

>Can't play normal dungeons before lvl 45

WHAT THE FUCK GUYS

Only DLC normals, which is great.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/375753/deconstruct-all-your-heavy-armour-its-useless-again#latest

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh whew

Guess I can procrastinate a little longer on leveling my healer

Good, I hate heavy armour.

OP here, ended up running it. V easy. Got my helm. Set isn't great, so it'll just be relegated to my crafter. Not sure what I'll do for the rest of his body, though

>no more harness magicka
>no more wrath
rip my universal heavy impen kagrenac setup. glad I got my assault/support to 6 on all my chars, don't fancy doing that on a magdk and magblade again in paper armor.

>People will have to use light and medium armor once again because heavy is turning into shit
>Sorcs having 100% control on when to apply cc immunity
>Unironically given a stun that goes trough block and dodge
>Force Pulse applying ALL elemental effects with Asylum weapons

I'm really conflicted on how to feel about the heavy armor. On one hand, lowering the viability of more play combinations sucks. Why should the only one able to wear HA be a tank? On the other hand, thrilled to not see anymore stealthy stamblades dicking around in HA

that actually doesn't look that bad to be honest with the set.

Thing is I *only* know magplar. I guess I'll try moves that are a bit more aoe and a bit more burst-like on a sorc but I'm not sure what would be best? Jabs triggering grothdarr on average mobs is just such high burst.

I said you wanted to play magplar because you mentioned it first. Subconsciously you already made up your mind.

>spelunking abanabi cave
>find remains of dreugh and kwama colonies
seht m-must be destroyed!

post your most stylish character or the guar gets it

I'm drawing a blank here

I think you should off the guar

there are still too many offensive heavy armor sets

n-no. i was bluffing. i'd never harm a guar

Remember when robocop shot that guy in the dick?

Here's you.

wow what are those sets?!?!?

a glass heavy chest is all I see

i see kena 2pc and elegance 5pc maybe??
whats the crafted though

i still need a soul-shriven staff

reeeeeeeeeeee whens the vendor reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee