/fg/ - Falcom General #116

Previous thread: Watch out: CS3 Spoilers in the thread.

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the
humblebundle.com/store/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III is out right now, news/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Ys Seven is out on PC: store.steampowered.com/app/587100/Ys_SEVEN/
gog.com/game/ys_seven

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending:
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880 (embed)

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomfe.co/ybgtijl.mp4
a.pomfe.co/vptntkf.mp4
kiseki.wikia.com/g00/wiki/Black_Records_(Sen_III)/6?i10c.encReferrer=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep this thread to yourself

You actually used that picture.

Calvard when?

Likely, given how much high-profile seiyuu Sen has (Rean himself included), it would be a fucking nightmare to have everything voiced.

Give me one good reason not to fuck this semen demon.

Ash is cuter.

>Erebonia gets 4 games

I love Altina!

She might mindfuck you and eat your soul.

Blame osborne for being too good at playing people.

truly the best dad

>Never liked windman that much since CS1 and CS2
>Uncontrollable erection when he throws his spear and drops a fucking colony sized spear in his S-Craft in CS3

I will follow the wind and the goddess from hereon.

STOP RIGHT THERE VALIMAR. IT'S THE PAGE 10. YOU CAN'T GO THERE.

I want to take Altina to Paradise!

I can see the plot to the next ys vs kiseki already.

is there an undub ISO around for CS2 on PS3? does such a thing exist?

>Tokyo Xanadu sells well on PS4 and PC
>nobody complain about the translation
>Aksys get Cold Steel 3
>it's full of memes and typos
>Japanese voices only

Why does Kondo hate (seemingly) friendly fat guys?

Presumably Aksys will clean up the PS4/PC before release; it would be mildly amusing if that they did get it.

They confirmed it?

How do we nerf this man?

We don't. He'll get a broken combo craft with his waifu and you'll like it.

He already has one though.

Crow's a husbando, damn it.

He baked. He's a waifu.

>give him 1 brave order instead of four
>take his crafts down 1 rank
>lower his exp gain
>lower his growths

Didn't they already nerf him by taking away his delay move?

>chase after the guy who lied and beat you up
>keep thinking about him
>a.pomfe.co/ybgtijl.mp4
>a.pomfe.co/vptntkf.mp4
Rean was more of a waifu to be honest.

Sky characters got stronger in a few months and its great but old class VII got stronger as well in 2 years and everyone hate them..
Skyfags are like the retards of SMT elitists fanboys . Estelle is overrated as fuck and Sky games are boring and outdated. And i played the 3 games just for the story and it wasnt so great. I expected more.

2 games per 1 Sept-terrions

You really can't.

He's designed to be more powerful than the rest because he's the only one you always have for most of the game in CS1 and 3.

That's why has has a whopping 4 brave orders to everyone else's one, so you aren't fucked if the temporary group of the chapter doesn't have someone without a defenseive order if that's your play style.

>cs1-2
>sept-terrion
Where?

He probably mean that because Erebonia has 2 sept it has four games.

Okay /fg/ which Kiseki arc has the most semen demons?

Careful what you say user, some folks won't like that

Estelle was around the whole game for SC and she's only good for using items, Earth Wall, and hard break

The number of semen demons in any JRPG increases linearly as the number of games increases. So Sen.

Now that we have a release date for TokyoXanadu ex can I get an honest opinion for you guys? I know the majority of you dont like that game but if I'm in the mood of just shutting down all of my brain cells and just enjoy being the main character of a action school fantasy anime, is it good? Is it the dumb fun kind of game is what I'm asking. People said it has persona like elements so is their waifu dating sim elements as well with a proper ending with her etc cuz unlike trails, TX isn't going to be a fucking 15 part continued game series.

Erebonia has more lewd outfits and overt fanserice in general but I'm partial to crossbell women.

There is also high chance that all of them from the sky and crossbell arc would have appeared in sen at some point

Fuck Nisa
Fuck Sen
Fuck PS4

Even better

stay in nepgen

Hot.

>saying fuck NISA when you don't want Falcom games to be PS4 exclusives

Playing TX on Nightmare and skipping all the dialogue is like playing CoD on Recruit and skipping all the cutscenes

Yeah but the battle system was mostly designed around arts in SC which were interchangable no matter who you had.

Even then character selection was more varied in SC than in CS3 where you can pretty much pick your party in two dungeons only.

So I think the question that needs to be asked is when Osborne became an Awakener. As it stands, Sandlot was already one, Crow became one a couple years before CS1, Rutger this game, and Rean in CS1, and Cederic in this game. We already know that Osborne was already in contact with Alisa's dad a long while back, even before the Hamel incident. What are the chances he was already an Awakener before Hamel?

Probably during the months he disappeared before showing up again and outing everyone for hamel. Alberich also called Ishmelga their 'master' after Osborne summoned it.

What's this I'm hearing about the dubfags starting a smear campaign against nisa?

Apparently there was a shitstorm yesterday and I missed it.

Where I can pre order Sen III soundtrack.

I don't understand, Rean basically had the best powers and abilities in every Kiseki ever. Everyone in his class also have very rare powers and abilities. 3 games later, he still couldn't save anyone in the end of any game.
Lloyd on the other hand, is the most normal person ever, he and his team defeated Septerion of Phantom.
Why does Rean have to suffer this much?

Valimar is powered by suffering.

His dad just happens to be the 5D chess master of Kiseki that's always 20 steps ahead of him, meaning Rean is doomed to be screwed over by daddy Osborne at nearly every turn unless in Sen IV he finally pulls one over Osborne and defeats him

I hope this thread dies in a day

He's strong, but this one time, he tried to go against something he couldn't kill, when all odds were stacked against them already.

We can't die, we placed our hearts somewhere else

Aksys,XSeed, IF can all do ports too.

Honestly I don't get why people are still assblasted about Nisa. Nisa publicly apologized and is aiming to fix the shit translation they did. The time frame is all kinds of bullshit to do any meaningful changes but who knows? And this is the first time they actually acknowledged their quality too.

This could be the pivotal moment for NISA to reevaluate itself and stop shitting out bad translations. I did hear something about some dubbers refusing to redub and sending a letter to Falcom for XSeed to get Sen 3? What's up with that.

>implying someone won't bring it back
>implying you'll ever be free

Why does Kondo hate fat people?

Limit his combat role. Fucker can be breaker with his craft, gives delay although with steep cost, atk and defense buffs and gives arts user instant cast. He can be a major carry too if you transform him

At least he don't get break damage order but it doesn't mean Rean can do most shit himself.

The game is harder in ex and you might get a decent challenge if you play on higher difficulty. The ex+ version do end in some sequel bait though

Does he even need a nerf? What makes him need one?

>Kiseki world can do bike/car chase scene now
It's just been only like what? 4 years since Liberl Incident? Their technology really develops fast

People are pissed because time and time again they keep messing it up. It's honestly better if people keep on the pressure for a bit, so they learn their lesson and strive to do better next time, though i kinda doubt they won't fuck up the next one too, and then have to fix it again.

Infinite clean energy helps i guess, plus they have a lot of pupils from the man who discovered said energy still alive to help develop stuff.

>FC had basic telephones, cellphones were artifact tier stuff, guns and such were converted to Orbal energy, lights and so on, airships are commonplace in the place they were first built, and a super fast one is available
>SC rediscovery of the process to handle Zemurian ore into weapons, scanners for any deviations on the earth to check for earthquakes
>Zero has the equivalent of cellphones now, but only works on areas where the tests for it are being made, and beta stage internet, cars become more commonplace, and more random appliances start showing up, like vaccum cleaners, cameras more affordable to the public, and laptops. By Ao these become even more commonplace

And so on, and so forth. And that's not taking into account the stuff the 13 factories can build.

I dug around the other thread and found this. It said it was Rean's dub actor who posted it, what a dumb faggot, NISA is connected as fuck in the anime dub industry, he might as well kiss his VA career goodbye after this.

Good riddance, the dumb furfag got what he deserved

I get what the guy is trying to do but uh...this is going to absolutely destroy his relationship with NISA. I give him props for sticking with his principles though.

Lets hope they do. Maybe this will be NISA's wakeup call.

Falcom sure have come a long way.

Enjoy waiting years to play the game.

What happens at the final bonding event with Alfin in Sen 3?

It's a duo final event, with Alfin and Elise. I think they basically encourage her, and she hugs both of them.

Wouldn't that be sabatoging the little chances she has for her coveted threesome with her, Elise, and Rean?

Alfin is a good girl. She's not greedy she's willing to share.

Dunno if it'll be as bad as that; even if he loses anime work over this, he's an VA based in California with credits, so he'll probably be able to get looks at prelay and commercial work among other things, along with non anime associated VG stuff. He'll probably be fine, NISA's not so big they can blackball him industry-wide.

Only thing I don't like about his decision is he's sabotaging NISA trying to fix things.

Didn't we like Rean's VA a while ago?

Saying he's being foolish doesn't mean we don't like him.

Wouldn't he have his new granddaughter Renne to keep him company?

They've done this shit for a long time. Unless it actually causes them to lose major business, they aren't learning jack.

Because he has to fight one of the smartest and well connected villains of the series thus far in a land that's literally cursed to have bad things happen in it.

It's like wondering why the Persona 4 protagonist has an easier time than 3 and 5's. It's because he has a lesser threat to deal with.

I'm starting to think that the more special snowflake of a protagonist you are in a trails game, the more terrible things happen to you.

>first time they actually acknowledged their quality too.

Second time. First time was with Ar Tonelico 2.

Slutty bimbo

Currently playing TitS 3rd. How do I make estelle as good as the others? As it stands tita with orbal gear, renne, and annelace are way to strong for others to get in the party.

I just beat kilika by the way.

Estelle is always average in gameplay no matter what, she's like Joshua, except if Joshua had less stats, and less useful crafts.

The black records from 1203, goes into weird details about events, and even some names.

kiseki.wikia.com/g00/wiki/Black_Records_(Sen_III)/6?i10c.encReferrer=

Post Jewna

old and not as busted up.

Beginning of the Twilight (S.1206)

The interstice between the Blaze and the Earth -- in the wavering darkness, the end of the story begins.

One is the rivalry between two great gods.

Two is the fusion of the Blaze and the Earth, and the creation of the seven shells.

Three is the foundation of the millennial city and the reception of the grail.

Fourth is the death of the Holy Beast and calamity of the Dark Dragon.

Fifth is the recapture of the capital and the cursed crimson.

Sixth is the war among the lions and sacrifice of the saint.

Seventh is the manifestation of northern pale and the unwanted child.

Eigtht is the sacrificed village and the hunderd-day foreign campaign.

Ninth is the manifestation of the eastern Azure Tree and the Infernal Castle.

And thus, wishes of a thousand years have been fulfilled.

When the offering makes the old blood flow, the path to the Gral of Erebos shall be opened.

When the sword of world's end slays the defiled Holy Beast and the Gral be filled with that blood, the Great Twilight will commence.

I wonder who wrote this and why is it so accurate down to the last detail before things really do happen. Ninth step was just finished and final step was just about to commence. And Rean manages to fuck it up since he pretty much fulfills the prophecy.

Post vita

>We
Speak for yourself faggot, yiff fags can roast in hell

Ancient Zemurian prophets.