/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2621
Skelly on Vacation Edition

Last thread: →
● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO ETA on Links for it.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:

●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)

●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Forces (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2(Febuary 23rd)

-Do NOT post CaC things here, make your own thread on Veeky Forums or something.
-This is NOT a general for Duel Links. They have their own.

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/vrainsmangawhen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, the return of the Trunade.

Would you milk a cow in the middle of that mayhem

PALEOS BTFO!

The guy gives NO FUCKS about any more storms after every single one of the god damn MST family struck him.

And for the paleozoic that said that this card will force them to run anti S/T cards, don't you have Radically awesome?

Why is Cursed Seal never been used in deck that uses a lot and could recycle Spell cards, anyway? like Shaddoll or some ritual deck.

The problem is they'll probably bait the Toad negate and then just Bounce everything back.

It's beautiful.

If you don't get him first turn you're fucked. ASF is better to stop it since you only need to open one of it instead of two frogs.

Now I remember why I fucking hate Dueling book

>1
Normal summoned Cyber Dragon Core and searched. I waited for a response and he gave none so I searched Cyber Repair Plant.

>2
Activated Artifact Sanctum after I already summoned Vanities Fiend claiming I went too fast

>3
Core searched Repair Plant

>4
Did it again but this time he Floodgate trap holed me and tried claiming I don't get the effect because there's no more Priority.

>5
Activated Power Bond to summon Chimeratech Over Dragon but scooped since I miscalculated and lose anyway.

Any other Dueling Book retards you've encountered, /dng/?

>*sigh* it's the storm with angry face again
>where will my cows fly this time?

>be on DB
>be winning with DM
>suddenly hit "high tier elo" v. nothing but True Draco shitters
>get stuck with assholes running random main deck techs of Royal Decree somehow

Like, I'm not sure if this is the whole DN bullshit of how they organize things.

But I swear to God this thing has to be rigged somehow.

Is there an updated version of this with links?

Snow is cute

Isn't it the same card as Rivalry of Warlords?

*flips face down*

its the opposite of it.

-RoW only let you control 1 monster type
-Skelly on Vacation only let you control 1 monster for each type.

Ah, so like only 1 link, 1 xyz etc right?

So beach skeletal makes it so that a deck with a single type can't have more than one monster?
If yes, that's a hard counter to a couple of my petdecks

oh boy can't wait to run into shitters running 3 Rivalry, 3 Gozen and 3 Sensor Differntiation.

No, 1 Warrior, 1 Spellcaster, etc.

Yes, basically anti-pure archtype.dek

Archetype doesn't mean all monsters have the same type, you know.

Have cute fu(s)

Ah, now I understand. Seems like a good floodgate against archtypes

Well, mostly.

That skelly on vacation is good for cubics, since they have different types

There are some archetypes that floodgate can fuck up, one of them being Lunalight.
The entire maindeck is beast-warriors, you can still summon Leo Dancer but you can't boost her with blue cat, although you can boost her with Purple Butterfly but are you really getting to the point you're searching Butterfly? Short and simple, if they don't have S/T removal or white rabbit available, lunas won't kill someone. Then again how do you lose against lunas after the zoo hit?

No one cares about Lunalight, Soundwave.

Just posting an example, a competent archetype that relies on combos using single type monsters would have a bad time with that thing, best i can think of is DDD because all of the monsters are fiends as far as i know and im sure you can't jump into the synchros because of it

But then again, who even plays floodgates anymore? Handtraps have surpassed a lot of things in the game so this is just going to be a cute tech in case handtraps get put in the banlist along with of course, spyrals.
>inb4 it actually sees play

Also Noids.

Noids at least have multiple outs to it.

>Noids
Oh wow, that shit makes feast just summon a level 8 noid instead of spamming the shit out of decatron

I haven't been paying attention. Have any old archetypes gotten new support in the last few months?
Any interesting archetypes pop up?

Yes, I know it's 38 cards, last two are just a copy of DM and DMG. Using a LEDD DM deck and other stuff I might have laying around, help me make it better. I know it won't beat pend magicians but this is slow af

no

Ancient Gears and Relinquished are probably the only ones that got decent support, everything else is garbage
And JackKnights and that new spellcounter archetype are interesting but i don't see them being relevant

So EXFO is garbage: the set aside form like 5 cards?

D/D/D also have Orthros and DC with Dark Witch, but yeah, it's still a goddamn trouble.

What would make a set good? 80 broken cards?

Of course.

5-ish meta defining cards like MACR and RATE

Why do ice counters even exist?

They are manga Alexis' cards.

ygorganization.com/vrainsmangawhen/

Everything Vrains touches gets ruined

>In addition to manga cards, original Link Monsters will also be included this time.
LINK AGENDA

Holy shit, I didn't think Konami could go BUY LINK MONSTERS any harder that they already were. And yet, here I am, amazed at just how wrong I was.

This is how desperate they are for Link monsters to be a thing. They are sticking them into a pack dedicated to printing manga cards when Vrains doesn't even have a manga yet.

>ygorganization.com/vrainsmangawhen/

Arc-V manga isn't even halfway yet.

Link Odd-Eyes and D/D/D is happening

>Game Original

What does it mean?

Someone post the duel terminal chart thing

shit that's not in the manga/anime
BUY LINKS

If it's still related to the manga I'm fine.

That means we'll probably get Link for Odd-Eyes or/and D/D/D

A meta relevant archetype. Doesn't have to be tier 0, could be something like Invoked or Windwitches.

Whats that? You want Raidraptor and Blackwing Links? You got it!

That's not happening in Spyral format without it being T0 material.

Ono please...

Something like this?

I don't think we'll be getting anymore Trickstar support for a long while. :/

>think two months ago I'd just get back into the game for nostalgia's sake and collect old cards
>two months later multiple friends are playing and I've dropped well over $300 on cards via singles, packs, and deck collections
>find out I really like the new summoning methods

this game is alright fellas

>Get back in
>Like the new summoning methods
Thank god you're not a faggot like most people who "get back in" to yugioh.
Favorite deck?

Post monsters you can build a deck around. I've been trying to decide between a stun build with hand traps and regular traps, a Cyber Dragon build so I'm not left with nothing if Cracking goes away, a Pendulum build with Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm to pend 1 or 2 from hand or a Melodious lock which would also incorperate some of the stun build

Been messing around with Red-Eyes recently. Like the Flare Metal Dragon usage, and the new support they've introduced in the last 8-ish years I missed has been a blast to mess around with. It's really fun, and I've been lucky with pulls from the new Duelist Pack. I've picked up some singles coming in the mail for cards like Impact Meteor Dragon, Lord of the Red, UR Archfiend BS Dragon, etc.

Since I grabbed LEDD, my goal is to make a good Odd-Eyes deck next since Pendulum is such a batshit crazy, fun summoning method for me. I love the look of the archtype, too. Performapals are cute.

I've been planning on building a frog deck, too, to go with my Mistar Boy pull.

I got in specifically because of MR4.
I hated how decks would just spam 20 extra deck monsters on the field.

Spoke too soon with fucking Spyrals.

I heard from 2 threads back or so that they leaked TCG localization name for Mistar Boy.
Nothing is changed, right?

Sadly no. We'll only get 4 monsters, 3 links and 2 spell/trap support. One of the smallest archtypes.

>Igknight
WEEEEEEBS

Mistar Boy is his name, man. He's been available from COTD.

If I want trade fodder, what's the best packs to buy between Legendary Duelists, Battles of Legend, Code of the Duelist, Maximum Crisis or Circuit Break when we get. I want to start buying product so I can build a trade binder. Any tips for building one as well?

Circuit Break so you can be a jew and resell SPYRAL cards

>New restrictions to the game require Links to be splashed into almost every old deck
>Links are barely splashable, mostly just focus on supporting each other

Also, I'm just buying a pack every few days, not a box or anything

Just following up from my post (); Look how fucking cool this thing is. I love it. Odd-Eyes has to be my new favourite archtype aesthetically.

Is the show it's from any good?

no

buying a box or two of battles of legend is your best bet, if you're buying cards online from a store buy cheap trade bait, stuff like extra deck cards and playsets of staples are all quite good to add. cheap ultimates, duel terminal cards and foreign cards are also ok
>tfw you finally get a good binder but you realize nobody at locals has anything you want

starts like a hype train and then crashes at the final. It could have been the best Yugioh series but they fucked up, watch it though.

>Is the show it's from any good?
The show itself is like a pendulum. It starts great, but then becomes shit at the end.

Bombing
Target 1 card on your side of the field that can be activated, destroy that card.

Reposting from last thread
EXFO-JP077 GUY Dance
Trap Normal
You can only apply 1 card effect with this card’s name per Duel.
(1) Select 1 of your opponent’s unused Main Monster Zones; while that zone is usable, if your opponent would Normal/Special Summon, or Set a monster to a Main Monster Zone, they must use that zone. This effect is applied until that zone becomes occupied.

>eeew, creep

Picked up

Holly angel is a milf? Mmmm

>splashable
One Link Monster per legacy should be fine.

Most of cool Odd-Eyes monsters don't even appear in anime. Odd-Eyes in anime are either meh both looks and effect or hard to summon.

Should I try the manga instead or nah

That card isn't that bad. Good for preventing Link spam, I guess?

Watch the anime for appreciating cool concepts like dimensional travel to the world of previous Yugioh and collecting reaction images, but nothing else.
The manga is not that exciting imo but that's just me.

>EXFO-JP024 Magical Beast Medusa / Mythical Beast Medusa
>Level 4 LIGHT Spellcaster Pendulum Effect Monster
>ATK 1500
>DEF 1500
>Pendulum Scale: 4
>Pendulum Effect:
>You can only use this card name’s Pendulum Effect once per turn.
>(1) If there is no card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can target 1 monster in your GY that you can place a Spell Counter on; destroy this card, and if you do, Special Summon that monster, and if you do that, place 1 Spell Counter on it.
>Monster Effect:
>(1) Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that Spell Card resolves.
>(2) Once per turn, during the Battle Phase: You can remove 2 Spell Counters from your side of the field, then target 1 face-up monster; halve that monster’s ATK and DEF until the end of this turn.

>EXFO-JP025 Magical Beast Basilisk / Mythical Beast Basilisk
>Level 4 LIGHT Spellcaster Pendulum Effect Monster
>ATK 1800
>DEF 500
>Pendulum Scale 4
>Pendulum Effect:
>You can only use this card name’s Pendulum Effect once per turn.
(1) If there is no card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can destroy this card, and if you do, shuffle 1 face-up Spellcaster Pendulum Monster from your Extra Deck into the Deck, except “Mythical Beast Basilisk”, then, draw 1 card.
>Monster Effect:
>You can only use this card name’s (2) Monster Effect once per turn.
>(1) Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card when that Spell Card resolves.
>(2) You can remove 3 Spell Counters from your field; return 1 “Mythical Beast” card from your Pendulum Zone or face-up from your Extra Deck to the hand.

So you'll only use Medusa's Pendulum effect and only use Basilisk's Monster effect. Amazing.

>dimensional travel to the world of previous Yugioh
Any old characters cameo in those arcs, or are we talking location only?

EXFO-JP080 誤爆 Gobaku (Friendly Fire)
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target 1 card you control; destroy that card.

That surely makes igknights more viable

Basilisk is basically just upstart, why wouldn't you use its pendulum effect

Yes, they are quite involved in the plot even, but don't expect them to be fully like their original counterparts (you might be disappointed in one way or another).
Despite what I said, the circumstances in these dimensions has severely changed, for example, the protags of previous YGO don't exist in those dimensions and Heartland has become deserted. Just think them as alternate reality version of the real thing.

Crow, Jack, Asuka, Edo, And Kaito all are in
>People STILL deny poor sales

>Crow, Jack, Asuka, Edo, And Kaito all are in
I don't know who those are

You only watched DM, then? or dubbed version of the animes?

You havent watched even GX?
Alexis and Aster?
user WHY ARE YOU PURE.

I still recommend watching Arc-V because despite the trainwreck, you still enjoy the beginning, and it is the most screencap worthy Yugioh

>Igknights still can't stop the friendly fire

I've watched the entirety of DM (dubbed), the first few seasons of GX (dubbed). That's it. Also, the new movie.

I'm assuming Alexis and Aster are listed with their original names there, then? Probably why I didn't know.

I'll be unhappy if it isn't localized as "A dance to Dai for"

It'll be Toadally Daisome.

So far I'm enjoying the manga so I say go for it.

>Grab back your mills with the quick play
>Not useful

>Recycle your king jackals
>Not useful
Medusa's monster effect is still ass.

Alexis=Asuka.
Aster=Edo.
Also, Alexis's Arc-V design is 10x better than her GX one