>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

old

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheBattlEye/status/918734703183659008
youtube.com/watch?v=X_W8S03qWqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

monkaX

Anyone know how to deal with buildings not fully loading at the start of the game?

SSD
more ram
wait for them to load

How OK is it to shill streams here?

Wish someone would make an online program where you could show weapon builds and such, just so we can see what a character would look like with cosmetics as well.
Like the old Halo Reach one where you could design your Spartan.
I've never seen all Level 3 gear together before.

>play tons of rounds with various friends
>get fuckall done
>look for duo random queue once
>get matched with some eastern bloc guy that doesn't talk much
>win with 8 kills on me and easily 10 on him
Well okay

i want to play gmae but no one here

GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA

Why is this general so dead when the game is so popular

>DUDE LMAO lets land in school/military base lol
>OMG user why the FUCK aren't you landing in military base/school you're a shitter
>they all die within 1 minute

Every damn time, what is the obsession with landing in areas with the most people, the loot isn't even better, it's so fucking stupid.

It's dumb in squads because a few people will surely die and now they can either sit around with their thumbs in their asses for the next 25 minutes, or the other guys have to restart

Because the game is completely RNG, and thus you can't discuss anything.
Spawn is RNG, loot is RNG, objective is RNG, and the map is composed of empty fields, and clusters of the same 6 houses copy and pasted all over the map.
No lore either, so there's just nothing to talk about.

eu server filled to the brim with chinks
got 3 random chinks in squad, 2 died insta
won with the last chink who just proned around and got 0 kills

I normally hate chinks irl but I don't mind them much in this game

they are just there

Me and one of my teammates get downed by a guy with a vss simultaneously over 200 metres away in the span of a second.
Was this hacking or lag?

did he headshot both of you? there's a high chance it was a hack then

twitter.com/TheBattlEye/status/918734703183659008

>We are currently banning at a rate of 6K-13K per day, nearly 20K within the last 24 hours alone. The vast majority is from China.

>13k per day

Wow.

alot of hackers recently
me and my friend got speedhacked in a duo
guy was widepeeking a tree and running back 10 metres apart in milliseconds
also insta headshotted us both
managed to hit him twice while he was killing my friend tho, wonder if they get god mode aswell

based devs

>A game so badly made, so exploitable, that 10s of thousands of people are hacking per day.
Really makes you think.
Also: Esports ready.

Don't queue for random squad retard, go on pubg's reddit discord

i know i know redditfags haha rite here on fourchan we are all cool!

but its the largest pubg discord that i know of, very easy to find squads that aren't complete mongoloids

You can never stop the hackers
The only question is how good you are at detecting and banning hackers

Server side authority would go a long way to stop the rediculously prevalent exploits. The fact that the game relies on client side authority for positional updates and shooting is a fucking joke.

kys redditard

To be fair you gat A LOT of stuff.
You're just very likley to die.

The first time I went military base on solo I won, so I'd assume it's not a team oriented place like the school.

>Play on NA servers
>Typically die in Top 10

>Play on Asian Servers
>Place top 5 in all 10 matches and win 4

Hmmmmm

>ching chong server
>hackers

wwqun123243321 k/d:60

you tried!

I've never seen a chink hacker desu
I just know they fucking suck at PUBG

Never seen so many slugs in the final circle

Yes, they do suck, but 2/10 games ill get 2 tapped while driving full speed in a UAZ with t2 or above helm and get knocked. Hell, just the the other day, 3 shot my t3 helmet off while boosting full speed in a bugie. he only fire 3 shots and they all hit perfectly.

buddy picks me up and we watch a tri-bike or whatever drive to the military outpost we suss he's in, he takes them all down immediately with less than 10 shots fired in quick succession.

oh shit. I've only experienced that on NA servers like once or twice. Guess I'm lucky to have not encountered em.

I hope WW3 happens soon. I fucking hate chinks

but he's right - regardless of your feelings towards chinks, even the hackerfags, the asian players that truly want to experience the game and are not hacking are getting fucked over by blueholes decision to tag team the vpn company. I suspect the chinese government has there fingers in this as well because their government heavily modifies and controls shit like that.

Isn't the whole proxy debacle thing because China has its own laws about publishing games there, and it's not a simple matter for Bluehole to purchase servers?

Either way, China needs its own separate region lock to contain themselves and I could care less on how Bluehole accomplishes it, just that they do it quickly.

Servers down?

>Still no Solo or Sqaud FPP on OC

Is that the Oblivion vid?

yes

maybe people wouldnt be ditching this game for fortnite if the fucking servers worked for once

Yes

Yeah, their parodies are top notch desu

Thank you all

>filename
fuck off Asuka

>Liking Shinji

>he has never Chad dropped at novorepnoye

>it's a north of Stalber final circle in the fog
>Silent_Hill.jpeg

Ugandan Bruce Lee...

They call him, Bruce U

Whenever i do a trick on the motorbike i say "SUPA BIKA"

V1 OMEGALUL

>It's a you find no scopes episode

but that's every episode

>drop any high pop area
>dominate
>leave with 4-5 kills
>stop and kill anyone I see
>~15 alive
>die to 1k/d shitter because of some dumb shit like proning in a bathroom

hoooollyyyy fuuckkkk how do i stop myself from getting so mad in solos?
I don't mind dying in squads/duos at all, but solos.... wew lad

solos is shit.

>entering buildings after initial looting

EVERYWHERE you go, a chink is prone ina bathroom, shivering, coated in sweat and piss, slanty eyes peeled, stearing into the wood of the door he's behind.
Both hand on his mouse, 2 or more fingers poised on that mousewheel (which he's bound to fire macro), just waiting, waiting for that moment when he's forced to intereact with the white devil.

>It's a you get shot at from 3 different directions in solo episode

>fog
>leave game

>Early game is complete RNG and campfest
>Mid-game is slow boring nothingness
>Late game is fun but heavily influenced by RNG
Its so fustrating to just die in the late game after doing nothing for 20 minutes

>AK recoil gets increased
>mini 14 doesnt
hmm

to the guy from last thread
the settings i want like to put back in the .ini are :
[/script/engine.player]
ConfiguredInternetSpeed=40000
ConfiguredLanSpeed=40000

[/script/onlinesubsystemutils.ipnetdriver]
MaxClientRate=40000
MaxInternetClientRate=40000

[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
bEnableMouseSmoothing=False

Has anyone else been getting instakilled more often lately?

>accidentally tag solo/AS
>click to cancel
>failed to cancel matchmaking

is there a rate of fire difference between the single fire and burst fire modes for the m16?

Burst is good if you aren't a macro'ing faggot

>Land Yasnaya, kill 4 on my way out, securing a UAZ
>Kill a bridge camper
>Kill a grass snake
>Kill a waterboy
>Die to a shitlord with an S12K camping a toilet in the last 15
He didn't win the game, despite me gifting him a mini14 8x, tricked scar, million firstaids/boosts, lvl2 ar/helm.
Fuck these people.

Pretty sure burst is highest AR burst possible

Whole team just got headshotted in 3 seconds from 500m.

>implying that's not what they did in Vietnam

That's how the Chink fights.

>This is perfectly acceptable from a game you pay for now
>Having to buy an SSD to be have a chance to play the game

Fuck this gay earth

Did they change the SCARs damage or something? I had an 8x on it during one of my last games and headshotted 3 people. Not one of them went down. I had headshot a guy twice when he had a level 3 and even after another body shot he still wouldnt go down. Like, theres no way even with a level 3 helmet and 3 armor 2 direct faceshots and body shots didnt put this dude down.

I had no lag for the entirety of that match, I got regular kills just fine with other weapons but that SCAR was basically a marshmellow shooter.

it's not acceptable but it's non-negotiable with those shitty gooks

A SSD is like 80$.

>Over 10 million people have played Fortnite and 500k concurrent players to boot as well.

What should be done with PUBG to attract those folks?

So many failed logins.

So the excuse that PU's trotting out is that the server architecture was never meant to handle more than 1 million concurrent players?

I have a Samsung SSD and textures still take like a second to load, the game is just terribly unoptimized

those 10m people are PUBG players who tried it on release and then came back

Does Fortnite run better than PUBG?
It looks like it would.
If so, that would help a lot.

fortinite is basically fischer price pubg as someone said the other day.

make a game were shit players from another game feel confortable and vuala.

Have an "arcade" mode to attract people who want more action and less hiding all the time.

Add destructible buildings/terrain. Blowing up a hole in next wall or ceiling to surprise another player should prove fun and interesting.

Perhaps add weapons/items/clothing crafting. Just take a page from The Culling with their crafting mechanics. That could be a separate game mode.

Please, play on South American server. I want to hear your experiences with monkeys.

>knock down a guy
>his partner knocks me down
>rushes me with his shotgun to finish me off while my friend kills him
I dont understand these people

nigga why aint you focusing on my teammate who can actually return fire

Servers definitely don't crash as much as PUBG.

And the "parachute" phase in Fortnite? Holy shit, it is so fucking smooth transition when you land on the ground.

It puts PUBG's and H1Z1's parachute landing to shame.

PUBG's parachute is STILL complete garbage and hasn't had any changes.
If Blueballs don't hurry up with these patches, they will eventually start losing their playerbase

Just play another game bro. It's obviously not the game for you.

I don't want an arcade mode, it's good how it is.

Damage dropoff mechanics would be great for PUBG.

No reason why all weapons should do full damage at any range. Should encourage more players to get up close and personal to kill someone more effectively.

what kind of piece of shit rig do you have?

I have a fucking AMD FX 6300 with an ssd and still loads fine. Still have shit fps but clay buildings stopped the instant I installed it on the SSD

I'm pretty sure that's already a thing?

>haha bro i love playing with SNIPERS because they are amazing at long range!
>"8x and supressor on a m16 for sniping is nice!"
>WTF BROOO YOU ARE MAKING AN HERESY WHAT ARE YOU DOING BRUUUUUUHHVVVVVV
>M16 IS AR AR IS NOT SNIPER GIMME THAT 8X FOR MY S N I P E R THAT HAS 30 RPM AND SHIT DAMAGE
>"but man i can 2 tap someone as fast as you line up that shot on a level 2 helmet..."
>fuck OFF your weapon is not called a SNIPER so you are not a SNIPER

no damage dropoff basically makes AR overpowered and actual snipers just meme if you dont have an AWM for one shots at level 3 helmets.
ARs with supressor are audible up to 300m if i am not mistaken while snipers even supressed are 600m or so. this alone makes snipers shit tier. AK-47 can 2 tap level 3 helmets, same as a SKS, and only needs a supressor to be usable as a long range weapon(providing you have a 8x scope) while sks you need basically every attachment and since its a sniper those attachments are way rarer than a AR supressor.

damage dropoff would make so much sense in this game that its stupid how its not a mechanic from the start.

there is damage drop off you ape

it just doesn't make them tickle

how come the circle goes to military island 90% of the time

is there? yes. is a significant damage drop off? no.
is proven that the dropoff is based on weapon tipe rather than solely distance? no.
yeah theres a vid were a guy cant 2 tap a level 2 helmet with a m16 i believe at 400m or so(its like 12% reduction, 6% per shot) witch basically is nothing because at that range to be that precise is hard enough to not be something to care about.
at the end of the day we can basically say theres no damage dropoff and be done with this shit.

Is there any way to create my own LAN lobby and just practice accuracy with the guns full auto?

you can drop in fuckwhere and shot the wall. you cant do that if your autismo is too high to not be able to tank a loss

make third person mode in PUBG more fair.

I like third person mode, but first person mode is more fairer.

A good compromise would be to have third person mode have a "cone" vision from the avatar's perspective.

Any player that isn't in your avatar's unobstructed cone of vision will be invisible, but the moment any player enters your avatar's cone of vision, they will be visible.

So if third person mode and turn the corner of a seemingly empty corridor you might see an enemy player spawn out of thin air in front of you.

The game hate you in particular, that's why you always get out of your first building with a R1895 and the guy who landed beside you met you with a kitted Scarl-L.

they cant even fix their fucking servers and you want chink coders to make something like this? LMAO

its a good idea tho. theres a new game that has something similar to what you are saying but i cant remember the name now. its an stupid anagram btw.

>make third person mode more fair
>be invisible if not in cone of vision

you're pretty much talking about the SCUM shooter game.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_W8S03qWqc

There's no way that this game is ever going to be fixed.

Bluehole is worth 5 billion dollars now, and the company has a 100 or less employees.

Everybody in Bluehole can quit and be multimillionaires for the rest of their lives.

whoops, make that 300 or so employees.