youtube.com/watch?v=LiKnlT-XZRs
twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/918738707401674752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOW DOES IT FEEL

>Mage tank without DC
>Give him DC now his B skill is only good vs Rein

>only 3 new units.
This meme needs to die.

I want to cum inside Deidre and not take responsibility!

>Sigurd's art
>and voice
>and skills

Please don't fuck up his stats he looks absolutely glorious.

Julius and Arvis for the full family when?

Get in line.

When

>S-sigurd won't get a better Tyrfing shut up!
Sad!

I'M 4.50% INTO THE PERFORMING BANNER
WHAT DO I DO

NO SHARE COLORS THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART

Christ I'm pretty stoked for Sigurd

+6 Def and Res against melee
50% less damage taken from magic on the first hit, and if it's a consecutive hit, the second hit is reduced by 80%
The second consecutive hit is an 80% reduction no matter what as long as it's two spaces away (ie like magic, but affects bows too)

Who the FUCK can stop this man?

I will roll for the sex hair goddess.

Man, I wonder if Sigurd's defense or speed will take a hit due to Cavalry BST

I cant really imagine Sigurd having bad def though so I get the feeling that its his speed that might take a hit.

>Divine Tyrfing

they actually did it

the absolute madmen

>new units look amazing
>Halloween banner is almost guaranteed in another couple of weeks
>only 70 orbs
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Angry because I rolled the dancer banner in hopes of getting Olivia for her Distance Defense.

>banner has units that don't share colors
>everyone got okay, above average, or great art.
>great skills to inherit
>you can completely avoid blues if you want.
Sometimes everything works out.

>we're more than likely getting a free Ayra on top of it all
I'm so happy.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that will S rank Deirdre while Sigurd is watching

>Who the FUCK can stop this man?

/our guy/

He'll have Odin-tier stats

BLyn

Leave Deirdre to me

>effie slowly walks up and f-smashes
What do you do to save Sigurd?

If Sigurd has a lot of anti-magic on him, how come he died to getting meteor'd anyway at Belhalla

>A guy that probably does Brave Ike's role better released a mere month later.
They really don't like him, do they?

This is a good day, looking forward to the tapmoans

Boey could cuck Sigurd with Close Counter if he can double him.

Mathilda and probably Effie.

WHY IS SIGURD SO HOT AAAHHH.

They should have made Divine Naga blue or something. As it is now, she's a literal straight upgrade of Julia (unless she has shit stats which of course isn't going to happen).

Well unless it's badly translated like Beorc's ward was it says "From enemies two spaces away"
So Lyn, staves and the scariest unit of them all, Felicia also activate his B skill.

Can you basically not kill Sigurd with tome/staff magic?
>50% reduction on first attack
>80% reduction on second attack, unless he has DC
>res+3 to top it all off
I mean, I know that's the point of original Tyrfing, but if he doesn't have Ogma-tier res he'll be like a memed-up Jeigan. Arvis is going to need to have WTA and effective damage versus cavs.

>Lex is an opportunity to introduce a new axe cav.
>(lolnothing.

>Brave Ike's role

Brave Ike's role is Steady Breath nuking in combination with Urvan

Literally no one if his defense is decent. He counters dragons, mages, archers, and daggers (lol). The only damn thing that can hurt him is melee but he has CD for that which means brave lances are cucked hard and axes don't stand a chance at all.

In fact the only hero who stands a good chance against him is Black Knight thanks to nigger luna. Everyone else has to bend over if he ends up with 30 or more defense.

Crusader's ward

>close def to cuck melee
>B skill to cuck distant attacks
>Prf to counter res (his weakness most likely) and to stop OHKOs

Slap the distant def seal on him and he'll become god unless the went for like a 65 HP spread.
Even then, looks like quite a tank

WHY IS IT NOT THE 16TH ALREADY?

Close defense too user.

BIke still has being a green unit going for him. I'm suspecting Sigurd might have meh stats for balance otherwise the game powercreeped way too soon.

You forgot seals. Properly merged, even with his base kit he's the red mage killer. We just have to see his stats.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=mX6hrcsUCgg

>Arvis being ANYTHING but red.

>tfw super julia will be hard to counter even with good tiki
;_;

Wouldn't be the first time

JULIA KEKS BTFO

WILL YOU SURVIVE?

At least Brave Ike is sexier.

No, I think the point is, if you give him DC then he won't receive consecutive attacks

Attacked at a distance, Sigurd retaliates, then he gets attacked again, no damage mitigation (unless it's from magic, but it's just 50%)

Whereas if he has no DC then he gets attacked twice.

>Erica Mendez
>Grant George

What is IS implying.

BLyn can't even kill Eliweed in one hit.

>another free red sword

wow who would have guessed, lance cav next?

>Another sword cav that's better than Xander.

Are all main lords going to get CYL tier skills now? Sigurd has Divine Tyrfing which has a tier 3 skill and another effect along with Crusader's Ward which is uninheritable. He also starts with 5 skills.

How broken will Leif and Micaiah be when they're added?

Arvis never one shotted Sigurd in FE4 anyway, he only won the battle because Deirdre healed him.
So why should he get anti-cav shit?

Not so fast fuckboy!
youtube.com/watch?v=LiKnlT-XZRs

Is Xander kill?

So...anybody here actually want to roll for Sigurd instead of Deirdre or Tailtiu?

I intend to do it because of pragmatic reasons in that his niche is just not covered yet by any other unit while Deirdre is not that different from Julia while theres a lot of blue mages to replace Tailtiu

>BLyn is the most Summoner Supported unit
Heh

>Brave Lances are cucked hard

AND GUESS WHAT WE JUST GOT RECENTLY

DEFLECT FUCKING MELEE

THIS MAN SEEMS PRETTY FUCKING INVINCIBLE

That Sigurd and Deirdre are all just part of the cast of a reality tv show based on the hit video game series danganronpa?

>Magvel gets an amazing banner
>Tellius 2 gets an okay banner
>Jugdral is...

Can I admit this banner may not be what it's cracked up to be in the hype? Tiltyu is clearl fodder and is worse than the current 5* blue inf mage offerings (and may be worse than Mae too), Deirdre is literally Julia except she nullified boosts (which isn't as helpful as it might seem given how bad the Ai is at actually utilizing them) and Sigurd is clearly a tank except he has no way of actually countering the long range threats he faces unless you give him an extremely rare skill, and even then we don't know if he'll even have decent attack or speed given his clear emphasis on defensive stats.

Am I just being overly negative and will be proven wrong on the 15th?

>something that actually might be able to survive 2 rounds of my Blade Olwen with their base kit and its a fucking red

what the fuck

His speed has to be garbage, there's no way he gets to have fat ass defensive options and be fast as well. There's no way

What you've all been waiting for, Kiran's top 20 list of sluts.

captcha: toilets dawn

>tfw the one that interests me most is probably Tiltyu
She's too cute

>Sigurd has to waste an A slot for DC
Xander is still the best DEF tank against ranged.

>want Deirdre because of art
>want Sigurd because of skills

Please gacha gods, don't cuck me again.

I specified tomes and staves. I don't even want to consider what shit he can get it up to with Close Defense.
The only solace is that he'll have to suffer in some sort of stat. Maybe noodle-arm Sigurd will become a feisty new meme.

Shit, you're right. Give him DD and he's basically impervious. Wow.

Then how the fuck are we going to recreate the BBQ? Sigurd just waiting there while Arvis deals 3+1 damage for sixteen turns?

/feg/ i almost got my cellphone robbed, but i was able to screw things up to the thief but in the end the screen of my cellphone died, so my question is, are there any good emulators you are using guys? im installing right now amiduos since is the one i heard people say that works

Im rolling for deidre because my penis demands it

Post yfw Ayra gets Yura'd

Arvis' Falaflame will have an innate anti-DR skill which negates Beorc's Blessing, Crusaders Ward and other DR related skills.

>Sigurd same artist as Seliph
>Deirdre same artist as Julia
Pottery

R-Rukinas!

Tharja's used and worn out pussy!

>2 anti dragon units just as dragons get any semblence of relevance

Wasn’t getting btfo of their own gauntlet enough?

SIGURD AND DEIRDRE PLEASE COME TO ME!

>muh DC on unit who blows up to any magic
(lol shitter spotted.

I WANT JULIA'S WHOLE FAMILY

That's somebody who canonically banged two people user

>Arvis gets exclusive Nihil

Deirdre's got ramen hair!

>Brave Lyn at first
Literally why? Cav buffs are overkill as is, at least Lanceina and both Ikes can squeeze out the +2 for noticeable effect.

And every other red sword cav other than BRoy, what's the big deal? Were you guys actually delusional enough to believe the gradual power creep would stay that way?

Well I guess some people still thought only CYL winners would get the big benefits but as we've clearly been shown that's totally not the case.

Well maybe he has Ogma tier res, so you will want DD6 instead to stack with his bullshit. But if he has like Xander tier res, you can just slap Aegis on him and then use Deflect Melee.

At that point well, I dunno. It really will come down to BK's nigger luna being the sole move that can kill him. Even blade tomes can no longer save you.

>Everyone is supporting their favorites!

I'm rolling for Sigurd and I almost always roll exclusively for waifus

Guy is a great character and unit both

H-he just fucked up Shigure so surely she'll be safe, r-right

>have to wait three fucking days to see if they fucked up best Jugdral girl's art

Here. I'm gonna try because I'm so tired of using Xander.

Post more Ayras!!! Ayra might be GHB too, remember Legion and Clarisse case.

I agree for most part, except:
>and Sigurd is clearly a tank except he has no way of actually countering the long range threats he faces unless you give him an extremely rare skill, and even then we don't know if he'll even have decent attack or speed given his clear emphasis on defensive stats.
He doesn't need DC, just like with Bike. His skills almost completely null ranged attacks, so he can safely go in and mop up after baiting. Give him something like Aether or Galeforce and he can sustain+wipe enemy force very easily. Hell those skills alone leave possability to sustain tanking long-term and not just be one-round fight.

>Hoshido isn't popular they said
>even with all the Xander shilling Ryoma is still top 10

>Nowi is 20th
Brave Nowi when? She already placed 10th for CYL.

*Nino's

>Micaiah
Colorless light tome with some busted effect like anti-calvalry and armor with some buff to her upon initiating an attack. Calling it now.
Sigurd is only the beginning of the downward spiral FGO went in terms of balancing.

Ike is my favourite

My team is now 2 red swords and two green tomes
FUCK MY LIFE

I really wanted a fast lightning horse with nephenee stats and regular tyrfing, but the more I think about it I'm glad, because now seliph has his own niche still.

I just need to find a +def -res one, I'm getting tired of 24 speed.

SPEED PLOY BY THE WAY
FINALLY