Post main and color

but this is a blue board

not an argument

I should make a webm of me and another guy trying to DP each other

GIB
HOONTER
WAIF

I fought you, didn't I?

I like your taste in main, costume and color.

Play morrigan's game.

what if I like to alternate between two costumes and 3-4 different colors for each?

>switch to hitbox
>lose vast majority of my matches while learning
>finally do something good
>CFN gets found even though I blacked them out in the screen shot
>now everybody knows my atrocious win record

fuck.

Reminder that characters having different HP is a flawed game design as proved in last thread.

Just picked him up so will probably grab a new costume or colour soon.
Love being on the 'Gief train though, I should have quit waifufagging ages ago

>It's just another balancing tool.

and honestly a very shitty one at that.

Then post them

Nobody cares. At least you can beat diamond Cammies with Alex.most people here can't reach gold.

people get scared because you get guys like that dude above that managed to find the guys profile and win rate, people know they suck, they dont need to be put on blast in the whole thread
javascript:;

THE CHINDER CHEEMER
HITBOX MEMER

YES, WE FELL FOR IT
*looks at cfn*
The hitbox meme, we fell for it
*ignores all loses*
hmm hmm hmm
>posts excuse video afterwards

I dunno.. that sounds like work to me, user. It requires slight effort. No good. Nuh uh.

We all suck. Time to learn to deal with it.

Anyone DOA5LR xbone?

i never link anything on Veeky Forums that could become a connection to me in real life just as a matter of general principle. sure as hell not breaking that rule for a game where i can get plenty of matches already.

Ah, the classic "I switched to controller device x" excuse.

Pandeau

BASED

I just had this awful nightmare I was forced to play MvC:I with Sajam, and every time I started winning we had to race around in this awful mario-like mini game and collect coins and I would always lose the fucking race and it cost the match. Wake up feeling salty as fuck for no reason.

hey I've played against you before
I'm a really obnoxious sperg bison

You should stop watching too much twitch shit. I would love to race with sajam though.

how do you go from this...

Post cfn. Not hin but I might recognize you.

I love my hitbox though. I played on my keyboard for like 2 years and don't regret switching at all. I'm still not as good, but at least I have something I can actually bring to a local one day.

I tried stick and I wasn't horrible but I just didn't want to go through the year of practice just to feel as comfortable as key presses.

I know that feel. Fuck that ball and stick.

...to this? god I hate the lighting in Rev 1/2 and hate what they did to the stages.

youll beat sajam one day, user!

DougYanceyFunnie

I think I remember, I haven't played much against Bisons. I couldn't do much against you, right?

most waifus are ass in this game.

Mika is mid at best but she ina't what sheused to be, Laura's a gimmick that only works online and offline only vs people who don't know the matchup. Cammy, Karin and Ibuki are good. Kolin, Juri, and Menat are ass and Chunners is barely above that.

Honestly the waifuing is pretty high and it's interesting to me because I play KI so the only fem characters I see anyone use are Riptor and Hisako (big gap between them and the others) majority of times and in the sea of other characters those two are mid usage at best.

>the rules of the game are out of the player's control
no shit

don't worry brother. I just really like the chinder meme. You could play with a plunger for the stick and bars of soap for the buttons for all I care. Game on, dood.

Kolin and Menat are good if you know what you’re doing though

8 days

Why do Japs not play Balrog or Birdie?

what an absurd hat

what was the name of the move that max started distorting more and more until he called it the "chinder chagger nigger dagger"?

How to unironically enjoy a video game genre that you know is going to die within a couple of years?

Yes but they both have deep flaws

Thanks friend.

to intelligent to ungabunga

Does Capcom have any idea of what they want to do with DP's at all?

A character without flaws is badly designed and belongs in Smash

xenophobia?

What

Nobody can have a sillier hat than the pope. Ramlethal and Millia forced her to raise the bar

Deep flaws, not just flaws.

That neet iwate is the top balrog

That applies to EVERY FUCKING CHARACTER.

And the difference between the two is nothing more than an opinion

for the same reason we europeans don't play fighting games

some stab move in FOR HONOR. Did that game die yet?

If Roxy is in season 3, do you think they'll model her bulge?

Balrog is good if you don't know what you're doing

why the fuck does the hitstun and blockstun in SFV take 3 times as long as any other fighting game

It was a fatality type move in for honor
It's still getting updates so i assume it's still alive.

Roxy isn't canonically trans anymore

Damn. Never mind. I don't want her in SFV now.

>tfw no busty waifu with a bulge

They don't.
Do you even play other games

The point I made is that its a bad "rule", I have yet to see a good reason to why aren't all characters capped at 1k health

Since when? last I heard capcom didn't want to comment officially, same as poison

Fairness is boring. A game without cheap bullshit and areas that characters specialize in but are weak in others LAME.
Play some shit like tekken or maybe rock-paper-scissors an fuck off we aren't here trying to sell you on anything.
I'd rather spend my time convincing you how fucking dumb you are.

Since they first flip-flopped on it. They played up the trans factor again for Poison when she started getting more attention but Roxy has stayed in the sidelines and there's been nothing to imply that she's trans.

Nigger what?
A flaw is Diavolo not having great metered damage compared to other top tiers in ASB. It's something that he can cover up, work with or mitigate.
A flaw is Tekkaman Blade having inflexible mobility
A flaw is Guile having a good reversal but it can't auto correct.
A flaw is Chipp having ass health but guys helps reduce that issue to some degree as well as good mobiltiy and defensive options

A deep flaw is Kakyoin in ASB doing no damage at all to the point that you basically have a defense multiplier vs him.
A deep flaw is Hugo being destroyed by projectiles and being ruined by a lot of match up instantly cuz he's too big and slow.
A deep flaw is Joker in IJ2 having little combo options and conversion, bland projectile game and little going for him.
A deep flaw is what character in DS3 where he's gimped out of a lot of universal mechanics that other cast members have.

How does that relate to 1k hp being bad at all? It makes no sense lol

Damn, you aren't doing a good job then because nothing you said there was good.

And you were already given one. A longer health bar makes taking risks more viable making the grappler archtype possible, and a shorter one justifies the glass cannon archtype.

Did you really just type all that shit to reinforce that opinions are opinions

1k hp for everyone is not bad.
Having variable health is better because you can choose if you want to play a more durable or a more fragile character.

Because by my examples it's pretty obvious to tell what deep flaw is from just a plain flaw.

Their concept art has newhalf stamped pretty plainly in the middle of the two of them. If capcom hasn't flatly stated anything on the matter, I think there's enough argument to be made that they're plausibly both trans.

>I want to play 1k health faceless and bland functions
>the gameplay is good

If you have a positive win rate and are not one of the top players in the world it just means you're playing more shitters than good players

>Having variable health is better because you can choose if you want to play a more durable or a more fragile character

and that can be given to characters through their character design pretty damn. Not just by slapping an hp value to them that often is flimsy in justification. Infact variable hp tends to lead to homogenization in character design process

You're late.

Why does Mika have 950hp then? She seems pretty viable. And again, the "grappler archtype" should be possible not because you were given an extra 100hp just so its fine to get hit by a fireball or two, but becase of moveset balance, and giving characters like zangief tools to get past the fireball barrier, like his v-skill, lariat, headbut, etc..
Those are all things that its up to the player to overcome that weakness, not a free pass by the game.

There is nothing wrong with praying on the weak. Retarded, old, young, they are all the same nutrients.

I feel better now.

brick

Mai in boobertag when?

>Named Brick
>Makes solid posts
pottery

wow brick absolutely shitting on chariot in trip popularity

keep it up you spaghetti slurping grape stomper