Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >EoR3 stream on the 14th starting at 19:30 JST (UTC+9)
[YouTube] Fate/Grand Order カルデア放送局Vol.7 祝!劇場版Fate/stay night [HF]公開初日&英霊剣豪七番勝負 配信直前SP (embed)

>New Mystic Code
>4* Lancer Parvati
>Costume for Parvati
>3 event only CEs for people who attended
>CA Hassan animation update
news.fate-go.jp/2017/qhf-wcp/

>Musashi quest rerun
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>General TLs by Extella Spoilers Pastebin
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fzSFx8F_Yo0?t=13m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=UR1Y0vf5Q-c
twitter.com/humanity6/status/918854177630990336
twitter.com/Hands_Shibuya/status/918808562884755456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shuten!

>[YouTube] Fate/Grand Order カルデア放送局Vol.7 祝!劇場版Fate/stay night [HF]公開初日&英霊剣豪七番勝負 配信直前SP (embed)
nice

Stop

>no illya scenes in movie 1
i want to die

What did I do?

SOON.
>tfw only 15 quartz.

Yeah, but it makes his fighting ability so hard his servant container breaks. Abilities that build resistances also can no longer work when struck by his grendel buster amped fists so he's a decent Herk fighter.

Though he'd still need to win the fist fight twelve times. But he's good at fighting big guys.

>[YouTube] Fate/Grand Order カルデア放送局Vol.7 祝!劇場版Fate/stay night [HF]公開初日&英霊剣豪七番勝負 配信直前SP (embed)
One (1) un fucking job lad

I wander what their child will look like?

>NAfags
>no streams to get quartz
>only 3 quartz for Halloween
J U S T

That's why people don't play that shit.

Ushi a cute.

>not wanting to be her cockslave

a cute

So does

So continuing the discussion with Shuten and powerful FGO originals

Who are the most overpowered FGO originals?
Shuten and Ibaraki obviously are due to literal monsters but how is Dantes OP? He's just a man who obtained Dragonball powers right?

They're both skinny, so smol.

>True Name: Godzilla
>Class: Berserker
>Parameters
>STR: A+++
>END: EX
>AGI: D
>MAN: E
>LUK: --

>Skills:
>Monstrous Strength: EX (A colossal level of strength that surpasses even gods, born of an unnatural beast that stands in defiance of all laws of the world, representing instead the primal core of "Earth"
>Madness Enhancement: C
>Gaia Dialogue: C (A creature attuned to the wrath of the world itself, and acts as a font unleashing that wrath upon threats to the planet.)

>Noble Phantasms
>G-Cells: Unceasing Vengeance, Undying King: A (The body of Berserker is composed not of normal cells but of a mutant strain that stretches the definition of multicellular life. Berserker possesses regeneration abilities that are so advanced it could be called a form of immortality; so long as a single cell belonging to him remains, Godzilla is beyond death and can reform itself. In addition it is tremendously attuned to otherwise toxic radiation, feeding upon its degeneration to agitate its bizarre generic makeup, encouraging growth that greatly increased its strength and durability.)

What other NPs should he have? Should atomic breath be one?

>Sakurafags were going on about how much the movie would be literally perfect if it ends on the rain scene
>Movie ends with Saber's disappearance hence no rain scene in sight
Man, this year is really cruel to Sakurafags.

>didn't get the bonus items from the MP shop for Kintoki's rate up.
>missed tickets, cookies, and a lore.
ayy

What did she mean by this?

A cutest.

Gold Ushi when.

youtu.be/fzSFx8F_Yo0?t=13m24s

>tfw this is one of the impossible stances
>tfw INVINCIBLE has Ultra Instinct
>tfw EAM confirmed the Ultra Instinct of Fate

Is there any worm rape in the movie

Are Hindu servants more powerful than Greek?

Babies tend to be small when they are born.

>Melvin is a superfag
So he really is a pedro?

Thanks for the info Pedro.

>Literal who shutenshit
You mean Romulus?

Am I the strongest servant?

She's OP if she gets preptime to do make her army of warriors and whatever the fuck she can fuck to get the genetic code of

The only thing that she's weak for is if she gets ambushed by a female servant. Jack would literally kill her without and chances of retaliation once she gets caught in the fog

The part where Cu gets eaten was pretty hot apparently

EAM is confirmed not a buff just a retention of skill, Spanish-only pleb

Get back to picking beans Pedro.

Speaking of Servants and HGWs, how useful would Alter Egos be if they could be summoned?

I wish there was art of Helena pregnant with Altera's child.

Chiron, Achilles and Atlanta didn't even dare to 1v3 Karna, what do you think?

realta nua confirmed
>no rain
>no illya
>censored
>just two hours
mapo tofu can't make up for this

Shuten (True)
youtube.com/watch?v=UR1Y0vf5Q-c

>Touch someone or something
>Dies or explodes

Alter Egos literally fuck the rules not to mention a lot of merged abilities

There's bound to be some strong male Servants in the HGW. She just needs to charm/control them and make them her personal royal guard to fight off the female Servants.

So, what's the point of the illusionary magic if Medea herself is in the robe? In UBW she never left the temple but still materalized dragon tooth warriors and Medusa shadow. Furthermore, in UBW when EMIYA slashed her copy, she already was far above him and Shirou. Her being tied to the robe doesn't make a lick of sense.

Too retarted to not reply.

Remind me why Karna stays loyal to Shirou, was his Master held hostage or something like that?

Solomon

wtf, how much content are they going to skip if theyre just doing 2 hours? if they dont show the kirei vs shirou manfight the movie is garbage

My first 2D crush

it's three movies user
and they skipped all of illya's scenes already

She's a cosplay freak

Wasn't he shown in SF manga (official or not)?

Samefag

Passionlip kinda rapes the enemy workshops if you can find them.

So is Shuten as powerful as creatures from epics like Grendal, Grendal's Mother, the dragon Beowolf fights, Humbaba, and Gugalanna? Not to mention Scylla and Charybdis, though we don't know what the Fate versions of them are like.

Summer 2018

Gilgamesh had already run her out of the temple if I remember, she was making a last-ditch effort to capture Saber. And I think she needed to be there in the flesh to Rura bureika.

I wonder how things might have gone if she'd just asked them for help.

I think of Apocrypha as not canon desu

twitter.com/humanity6/status/918854177630990336

You guys are retarted. It's already been stated that the 2nd part is on 2018

user, they not only cheat, they are cheats themselves.

My cute wife

Not really shown so much as mentioned by Flat as a silly pipe dream, but then Jack suggested it might be possible to summon him after all, or at least he'd be unstoppable if you pulled it off

What happens afterwards? If the servant container is broken, he just keeps going like that, does he disappear or what.

>was his Master held hostage or something like that
you got it, he's not one bit loyal to shirou

Yeah if you believe the lolishitters in this thread, shuten is a literal who trash tier, she's Liz level at best.
Anyone with any mental resistances kills her with ease

I want to marry Rama!

How would Boudicca fair in a normal HGW? It seems there's nothing super special about her aside from being a caring "Onee-san"

EoR3

>everyone on /a/ is not a Pedro according to Miguel

oh, so theyre splitting them up. whatever, guess that makes sense.
>skipped illya's scenes
god fucking dammit if they did that to show the first 3 days shit or to wank sakura harder im gonna be mad

Man that would have had so much more impact of the Red masters had any goddamn screentime or development

Lip eliminated 128 Servants efficiently with one single attack. Melt with backup took down a Beast, and has the potential to become a planetary threat while assimilating anything.

Is there any Servant more useless than her without being weak as shit?

>Literally admitting you are or want to be like the idiots in that image
What are you DOING, man?

Sita pls.

It doesn't break the container, as long as it's active he breaks the limits of the container. Presumably it's just an ability he can activate at will as once his weapons are broken.

Who else here only like Fate for the cute girls and not all this shounen fighting crap?

twitter.com/Hands_Shibuya/status/918808562884755456
>【Fate×東急ハンズ】
>現在の店頭状況です。
>和装の男性アクキー、 トレーディング缶バッチは出ている分のみで大分少なくなっております。
>明日ご来店を検討されているお客様、ご注意くださいませ。
>#ハンズFate
>
Basically Emiya, Cu and Gil merch sold a lot and they almost ran out of it.
They still have plenty of merch of the girls though

>INVINCIBLE "defeated" by prana running out
>Goku "defeated" by form running out

I sadly have no idea how strong Liz would be desu.

>and they skipped all of illya's scenes already
what? why?

Illya is a pretty fuckin big part of HF. She's very important for the ending. Is Illya just gonna come out of nowhere and save him for no reason even though they had to scenes?

maybe useful for relieving your Grail War stress

But who's the UNRIVALED?
Hint: it's not a fake wormslut.

He's the only one of the Reds that isn't loyal to Shirou in the end. Atalanta and Achilles end up basically shrugging and saying "sure" once he confirms he'll grant their wishes too and Karna confirms he's not lying.

Shutenshit in any grail war not in nipland

I'm not sure which one of them has less chances of happening because both are pretty low and it's making me sad.

>2112 posts
>all from pedros
So now all of /a/ is Pedro, Miguel?

>Who are the most overpowered FGO originals?
Grand Servants and Beasts, obviously.

Her chariot can fly and can tank Photon Ray along with Lord Chaldeas.
But she lack offensive ability with her only attack NP is Excalipoor.
Maybe she better as Avenger.

Probably for the 2nd movie

The way I see it

1 - focus on the dynamics with Emiya and people around him

2 - Shit that happened in other places + Dark Sakura reveal

3 - Can you keep up with me Punching punching etc all the good stuff

3 options
>they do exactly that
>they move her scenes to movie 2
>they go for normal end

Will I ever be able to reunite them both?
What if Sita is a SSR? Will that break the curse so they can finally be together?

Shuten would still be pretty strong outside Japan.

>almost sold an entire week shipment in less than a day
Jesus

Breaking the servant limits at will sounds broken as fuck.

Grendel and Grendel's mother were outright immune to mortal weapons, which is a sort of quirky ability that you can't really compare to anything in terms of pure powerlevels. They were still tough as shit though, no one but Beowulf stood a chance. The dragon is apparently the archetypal western dragon which means that it should be pretty hot shit, and it did score a mutual kill with Beowulf, but in fairness Beowulf was an octogenarian at that point. Not sure about Humbaba but she should be far below Gugalanna going by what we've seen of it.

Lancelot.
So we know from CCC that Liz > Gil and we know from F/Z and F/GO too that Gil > Lancelot (F/GO CONFIRMS Lancelot needs help to take down Gil)

If you read any of those threads it's 80% Caulifla and Gohan shitposting, all but identical to what you do here.

Happy Birthday Misora!

could you imagine the shitfest if that happened, especially since it confirms that Rin would get over Shirou once he died and fuck someone else instead and have grand kids too

>Lip eliminated 128 Servants efficiently with one single attack
>Couldn't beat Memewain
>Memewain was beaten by 1 hit from Lancelot
>Berserker Lancelot is stronger
KEK

I wish to marry Seiba!