/svg/ - Shadowverse General

DINGDONG edition

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G (embed) (embed)

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

game-ai.jp/45769/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be the next OP related to Starforged Legends.

discord?

Any suggestions to improve this shadow deck?

Most aggro decks are just autoconcede when playing this

I want her to ding my dong if you catch my drift

>tfw hearthbros are making fun of us again...

What's that ghost token mod thing on the pastebin?

100%

Runa no make dayo.

unironically a discord mod, thats the dude who maintains the pastebin

What can bring ding dong back?

>everything is discord
did discord kill your parents user?

>thats the dude who maintains the pastebin
There was several pastebins in this general. Discord just took over as usual.

Why is every discord cultist always adamant about discord not turning into a circlejerk meta club, when it literally ALWAYS turns into one? This was never the case with teamspeak and skype, they never had frenzied cultists pushing them on everybody and defending whenever discord makes a community turn to shit.

>he made a mistake so it must be discord!!
fuck off, people like you ruin the thread more than discord posters and i'm not even in the discord. next time i should just let the general die

except that the discord mod pastebin has been there for a while, but since no one actually reads the op this is the result
i just ignore it since discord kids bitch about everything that threaten their unga bunga game and say dumb shit like tier 0, nerf x nerf y but do not touch z at all

It's a meme between us and discord autistic.

I like playing tempo decks, what can I work towards building in this game?

Mist is useless, turn 7 you're dead or can't kill pdk because it has 5 health
Run 3 tempest if you want to have a chance agaisnt sword
3 Twilight queen isn't really needed

tempo elf
its super cheap too

I think that's just the evolution of IRC and tripfags casual-esque. There's not much we can do.

>X is ruining these threads!!!
>Dont you see its the evil X posters?
>When will X fuck off?

But they dont realize that they're the ones shitting on everything and have become an even bigger problem than the thing they're complaining about

Tempo Forest, Midrange Shadow, Daria I guess
They are all tier 2-3 though

game-ai.jp/45769/

Is this some kind of mix between aggro blood and cblood?

Nerf Ephemara and PDK

Japanese god draw.

that's Vengeance Tempo, aka KYS Blood. The inclusion of Mask, Carabosse, and Revelation is a bit of an anomoly, though. Normally, lists run more 3 drops and cycle instead.

Going for the private play achievements, using kys blood

pls help me waste more rupies on sfl and get nothing

Why is Purple so good?

go back to hsg

I wonder how many people still here are actually /svg/ regulars, and how many are just /hsg/ and reddit doing drive-by shitposting.

I used to just doing dailies and quit on HS. Now its the reverse, doing dailies and quit on SV.

does anyone else feel like this expansion didn't add much to the game except a couple of memey decks?

they're going too far down the "budget cards" road

im pretty new to the game but im liking swordcraft
i want to try control sword, anyone have a control deck they could share?

I did this

Control Sword decks have always been monstrously expensive since Sword is inherently very follower-heavy which means a lot of the important pieces are legendary followers.

I mean they basically erased WLD and they tried to prevent the mess that was TotG
But they just ended up making TotG: no shadow edition

aaah
damn that sucks

I like it better this way
WLD was the worst expansion yet and wiping it from the earth can only be good
Even though decks don't feel drastically different overall new stuff like Atomy being played makes me way happier than neutral ever could

>opponent also played a hamsa
What a memetastic match.

Daria is doing pretty fine, but curverse makes you wish to kill yourself.

He was obviously helping him you dunce. He wouldn't be able to accomplish this easily even against the AI, because the AI wouldn't cooperate.

More like TotG: dragon edition.

It's very expensive and it sucks dick, specially so right now. I wouldn't recommend it.

TotG was already dragon edition

Try this one bro and welcome to best craft

You're not wrong, but I'm having fun with all the new tricks and updates added to old decks anyway. And I'll take it over a clusterfuck like WLD, as the other anons said.

>trying to get new people to play mind numbing brainless cancer

This set didn't introduce much, but they added a lot of useful cards for all the classes, to fix their issues. If it wasn't for PDK, the meta would be more interesting. Next month will be cool, hopefully.

Dragon is literally balanced, but Sword is just tier 0.

i like it but people here went full retard and they are screaming about retarded shit, i can deal with most shit on ladder except sword
i really have to wonder if they are newfags or just completely retarded and biased

>next month is going to be full of atomy niggers

>mind numbing brainless cancer
That's a nice way to describe every single deck in the game.

just momo bro

t. Brainlet

>implying staircase won't get nuked

Forgot roach and d-shift. But yeah, every other deck is braindead.

That list is shit, it has 2 cards that the opponent can interact with. Dump the Oathless for 1 Kunoichi, and 1 DoD.

>no draw whatsoever
>no removal whatsoever
>curve perfectly or die
Yeeeeah, I had enough of "be on perfect curve or lose every game" during the Alice disaster.

>If it wasn't for PDK, the meta would be more interesting.
You're a newfag, at best. Blood alone can take the lead of 2 expansions straight and you shouldn't be able to do a single shit.

Whats the worse that could happen? It going up to 2pp?
Still a better, stickier, more useful play for Atomy that anything else shadow has.

1pp draw 2 followers. 3 is too much.

*wouldn't
Dirt rune is also a issue followed by Neutral rune, nep and all that scotfree bullshit that didn't get nerfed.

2pp 1/3 Neutral
"Whenever enemy follower attacks, give it -1/0"
There, the game fixed

Vengeance blood too can get pretty hard.

did cygames realize at some point that wonderland was a mistake? did they apologize?

Still better then a lot of Atomy's options.

>play shit on curve
>win
No, it can't.

Epic meme my man

>a better Dryad
>neutral
I don't see that happening any time soon.

They killed everything relevant to wonderland outside of BnB, teatime and CoCK

Only 1 more class to take lv15-140 then i can finally play the game!

>lv15-140
Oh boy, what Discord is teaching to our children.

>15
I really hope you are a new player.

That sounds just fine to me, this meta's pretty good outside of PDK and aggro sword shitting up the ladder (aggro sword's pretty easy to beat at least I guess), I can't wait for the post-nerf stage of this expansion

Holy hell, why Ceres has such a high waifu level?

>forest card
>worse than neutral
there's nothing wrong here

That's just not in the spirit of the game.
>2pp 1/3 Dragoncraft
>"Whenever enemy follower attacks, give it -1/0"
>"If you have Overflow this follower cannot be attacked, give enemy followers -2/0 instead"

>cute
>civilized
>meek
>great tits
Literally the 4 ingredients for the perfect waifu

Fuck it, we got something pretty great with Aether this expansion but why Haven cannot get such a high level waifu for once?

I stopped playing before/around the darkness expansion, my only level 100 class was Sword and Haven at 56, rest were relatively untouched. Only taken like a week to get all classes to 140 so I can buy packs to catch up with.

these were the last decks i played with. Just lurking and observing the meta to decide which cancer I'll play. Hoping to grind hard up to masters this month then try for GM.

>last words: heal 2 to your leader

There, now it is pure kino.

somebody fucking delete fucking council card holy fucking shit

>Last word amulets are Haven's mechanic
>Just print a neutral version of it that' better than any Haven amulet
Neutral ramp when?

Good luck then user. Those free ruppies certainly help anyone starting again.

Elana is a bit stronger now though its still has the "don't draw elana, lose" issue.

Is it supposed to sit on this screen for ages?

The fuck are you on? Elana has never been higher than T3 post DE. Yes, they released Tenko, but they also released Bahamut, and every class got wincons that make it look like a steaming pile of shit. Also, unlike other wincons, lol no tutor.

>last words
That would fit a shadow card, not a dragon one.
>end of turn: heal 2 to your leader
Now, that's a dragon card.

I stopped playing at RoB and got to Masters during wonderland, was pretty easy

Though this meta is cancer and I'm glad I didnt have to climb during it

No.

>round table
thats what I meant

I mean in a perfect world, Tenko Elana gets a 6/6, 4/3 and a 8/X on board turn 5.
And thats leaving turn 4 completely open to do whatever you want
But yeah, lol storm.
I said Elana is stronger, not that Elana was T0 deck.

2pp 1/3 Neutral
Fanfare: Your leader gains "Whenever one of your followers recieve damage from spells or abilities, reduce it by 1" for the end of the round.
There, the game fixed

Dragon has a few last words cards, Aiela, some of the field damaging ones that no one uses, fortress crab, etc

>+1/+2
wtf that's broken as shit fucking blizzard

>it's a sword card

That's fucking awful, why would you print PERMENANT disruption like that? On the topic of neutral disruption though, I'd be fine if Cygames printed a 3pp 3/2 neutral Galretto, that'd help Sword a lot without being particularly good in Ambush Aggro