/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Still the best part of the game edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/All_Recipes_and_Cookbook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/All_Recipes_and_Cookbook

ctrl + f "Honey"

>you will never enter Akkala Citadel and read the journal of the last commander of Hyrule's army during their final stand

but looking up the answer isn't fun

Hidden recipes aren't fun either.

Just hoping you happen to come across 12 different recipes while playing isn't fun though.

Is /lozg/ going to have a Halloween themed OP soon?

It's not gay to rub one out to Link is it? Hypothetically speaking

That REALLY pissed me off when I couldn’t find anything; especially when I found a place that could pass for maybe eight office or study near the top.

If you know it to be male and you do it anyway, you’re gay.

Very gay

I am going to marry Riju!

let's hear how you're going to pull that off then

Ocarina of time is still good

what am I looking at? what's on her?

Good afternoon/evening, /lozg/

convince yourself enough that he doesnt look like a dude and you should be fine

if you cant, then your gay.

I want to hug Zelda and Link

>he doesn't barge into NPCs' homes

Since Link can now jump in the game, will this set the stage to make combat not action orientated? Would Link be able to do quick time attacks so he can fight like a ninja? I would mind if Link can fight the same way as Garos and Yiga.

Malice

Since there is not much chance to find chests or pottery with hearts and rupees in this game, going to to NPC house seems pretty pointless now unless they are shops.

Not at all.

Zelda please, he was a bad boy. Needs a punishment!

Princess Midna, are you trying to seduce me?

Anyone else tired of having Ganon just sitting around waiting for you to fight him? I want to see him multiple times through out my adventures causing mayhem. He should be like a Satan type figure influencing the world around you, actively trying to sabotage your efforts of saving the world. Aonuma mentioned he liked the way Hyrule Warriors handled simultaneous events happening on multiple places in the world, I hope we can see this in a future game.

I think he is more like Azathoth than Nyarlathotep in this game.

I was very excited when I thought I remember hearing an interview about some type a stalker enemy that would watch from a distance. Even more unnerving is that you know it’s there when you try to sit at a campfire and you’d be unable to pass the time. Disappointed that it never came through.

Which interview was that?

Is there anything even remotely interesting about this game anymore that isn't added by more pay to unlock content?

Lovecraftian servants of Ganon would be cool. SS's intro showed, what I thought was, a glimpse of multiple Girahim like minions that we would fight through out the game.

That just sounds like being locked in combat in WoW or something. It would get annoying fast

Bump

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

>ded general

So, I spent the better part of two hours trying to do the full boss rush on Master Mode with three hearts. After dying one-too-many time because I had too much pressure on the analog stick and Link decided to crouch, I cooked a bunch of the +4 and +5 armor meals so that everything wasn't a one-shot. It kinda helped, but Ganon's final form is a huge pain if you don't get the right combination of attacks and have your parrying down to perfection. Gonna give it another shot, and if I fail, I'll go and collect some fairies.

Just a generic interview during one of those E3 specials. Pay it no mind. In hindsight it was probably just alluding to the Yiga clan, and the translator flubbed the information.

Twilight Princess has the best combat.

Where is the 8th heroine' sword? I searched all the way down from the statue and I don't see anything. I'm now at the canyon, next to the goron golf minigame.

There's a plateau to the northwest of the region tower that has a Lynel on it. On the southern end is the sword. There's a Moblin sitting in front of it with a Golden Claymore stuck in the ground.

>we will never see the helm splitter again

Fuck it, I liked SS's combat. Shit was engaging even on multiple playthroughs. I also enjoy BotW's because the dodge flurry and parry remind me of Platinum games.

The sword moves were pretty nice and it's something I miss, even if the game was easy. I would have liked a few maybe for BotW Link considering how much of an epic swordsman he's supposed to be, other than flurries, parries, spin to win and whatnot. I feel there's room for improvement on the combat for BotW in some cases. If they do that, bring back a few traditional like dungeons and bosses, give extra incentive to explore other than koroks and shrines and manage a Hyrule that's not in ruins then I'll be very happy with that.

Still got around 500 hours logged though, but I never bothered with the Koroks bullshit, though I aim to get all the shrines done on any playthrough. On my third one, but put it on hold until DLC 2. When that comes around I'll carry on with it and take more screenshots too.

Awarding the player with bonus maneuvers for dungeon completion is great because it doesn't punish people for going out of order, that is assuming no enemies require the maneuvers, but then you run into the same problem TP had where you had an arsenal of moves that the game never required you to use because they were optional.

>tfw I want to play TP but I don't know how
Life is suffering

I want to fug Link.
Zelda can come too, I guess

>tfw I want to play TP but I don't know how
Are you talking about emulation?

then he starts breeding with link

True, they were optional almost every time, even though some would make a couple of encounters easier. Didn't have issues with the Champions' abilities, even though I didn't think much of Daruk's Protection, and Mipha's Grace I never needed because I'm more than strong enough and competent enough. Admittedly it's saved me from a couple of really dumb mistakes, but that's about it. Perhaps it would have been better as an active regenerative ability you could trigger at any time, and would last for so long. Problem is it's way to easy to stay alive with heart food, so anything else is probably redundant. I'm having to force myself to not cook OP food. Though sometimes I'd want to do spin attacks without triggering Urbosa's Fury, and I don't want to keep disabling it for something I might want to do on the fly.

I wouldn't mind seeing a return to a magic system and meter. Dungeons could offer you new abilities as part of that system, though a couple of optional secret dungeons with optional abilities within could be cool too. Just another quick note on dungeons, I always thought it would be nice if you had a few that were integrated into the open world. Not to say they must always be large mandatory ones. Could fit a few mini dungeons around too.

does Zelda like it when he wears the vai outfit in bed?

I think ability's like Ravioli's Gay Lel are best for a game like BotW where exploration takes center stage. Something for better horizontal movement would have been great, although it runs the risk of trivializing horses. I was really expecting something to increase gliding speed and was sorely disappointed when the Rito armor just gave cold resist.

Oh, and if you're using Claymores, you can sheath the sword before letting go of your spinning charge to negate Urbosa's Fury. Just another reason why they are OP.

>Guardian Amiibo is random and can get a toon Link’s Lokomo Sword in Hyrule Warriors
Neat.

Is that possible? I don't know many things about Zelda games.

If your comp can handle it, CEMU can run Twilight Princess HD. I've had zero stutters, glitches, texture bugs with CEMU. It's ridiculous. The thing runs it better than Dolphin. There are a million guides on Youtube for getting CEMU (WiiU emulator) or Dolphin (Gamecube) to run on your comp, although most CEMU guides focus on getting BotW working properly.

Are you the user that hasn't played any Zelda games?

If your PC is good enough, you can play TPHD on Cemu.

I wish Urbosa's fury was a directed lightning bolt instead of an area of effect. blasting bokos around would have been funny

>I want to be Link and Zelda in all of their timelines, and fug each other as if there is not tomorrow. Why both? Because I want the full experience.

Most women I know have expressed, in no uncertain terms, a desire to be male, penis and all. While my initial thought is, in the whiniest voice possible, "you have no idea what it's like!", when I really think about it, being male does seem like the more enticing option.

What I'm trying to say is, most women would probably enjoy role-playing as a male with their SO acting all かわいい and shit. Zelda even ahs a scene where she's essentially saying how jelly she is that Link had the freedom to pursue his own destiny to be a knight, yadda yadda, penis envy. Of course, to anyone wanting to play dress up in bed, it's key that your girl still thinks you're the macho manly provider in all other aspects of life.

Like a Sheev type attack? I would like that too.

Yes I am. I don't know what I'm still doing here.

I mean like snapping his fingers and blasting someone with a giant lightning bolt like Zeus just threw it

Do you have any Nintendo systems? Emulate the N64 games. What's keeping you from playing the games?

Heterosexuality.

>Link teasing Zelda with Urbosa's Fury when it's raining at night

While that seems cool, I prefer to be a sith lord fucking shit up.

Quit playing with your pecker and play the damn games.

I don't think Urbosa can direct lightning so much as just summon it

Quite strangling your weasel and play those games, retard. Otherwise, I'd recommend leaving.

>Want to role-play and play game with nothing but Zora, Gerudo, or Sheikah weapon/armor sets
>All that shit is week fragile stuff with barely any spawn points for the same type of weapons
>End up with only Lynell, Royal, and Guardian++ gear.
I wouldn't mind the weapons being weak if they weren't so fragile.

homogeneous inventory gear is why I decided to make a new game, it's annoying because it just gets boring

Zelda's filthy bare feet!

>century old mud still on her when you save her
how long was she in the bath after you saved her?
Did she ask Link to help her scrub?

>ywn lick them clean

>Did she ask Link to help her scrub?

I want to play this game

>DLC gives Zelda a minigame
>it's just hanging out with Zelda as she asks you to do stuff

I ended up role-playing but only in their respective regions for the reasons you mentioned.

I'm planning to play one game per year. I'm very busy with work.

what's going on here

Sidon is a pretty cool guy.

Another reason I don't like the English VA. They ruin him by making him more princely and less Gar.

Believe in Sidon who believes in you!

>Sidon my have been inspired by Link's offscreen heroism pre-calamity Ganon.
>You realize that Sidon is actually Simon.
>You realized that before his Amnesia from his apparent "death", Link was probably his Kamina.

the german sidon is cute despite zoras being worst race

With every rotation, we move forward.

>Tetra, you...you're stretching my shirt out...
>You're a growing kid, I'm doing you a favour

Both figuratively and literally. :^)

Do you think that this will just be a alternate skin for the Champion tunic with the same exact special effect?

probably no effect

>Toon Link doesn't look good in that shirt at all
>BotW Link looks fantastic in it
Why does BotW Link look so good in blue, but so bad in green?

Sneakstrikes trivialize the game

Ok. I think I used like 2 ever

But they're the same size...

actually there is a difference but it is very small

small like links penis

I like murdering enemies as they sleep with one blow. It's more humane.

you're a disappointment to your teachers

Fucking FINALLY! My god, fuck Calamity's second phase. The only way to make him vulnerable is to parry or dodge (or use Fury, which I don't have). So, whenever he decides to start riding the walls, he will strut around long enough to start his regen. Then, I have to hope he uses an attack that can be parried (and I have to not fuck it up) otherwise, he'll regain, like, a fifth of his health. I got close several times, but either flubbed a laser parry or let him regen too much that I ran out of weapons. In the end, my 3-heart run was kinda cheating because I used armor hearts and fairies on top of putting on Midna's helmet so Calamity's lasers wouldn't one-shot me. Still, I think it's a commendable feat. I only had half a sword left by the end.

inb4 someone posts a no-hit MM boss rush