/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1312

The One True Pairing Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

CH starts a poll for the next character to be added to the CompileApp: twitter.com/compileheartapp/status/918796817713655809
Idea Factory art contest results are out: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/918227844265684992
Compa celebrates 30K subscribers on Twitter with a special guest: twitter.com/CompileHeartWeb/status/912604542444888065

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.05 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some post-game content: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO is now available in PS4 store. Steam release scheduled for early 2018: store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/cyberdimension-neptunia-4-goddesses-online-day-1-edition/cid=UP0031-CUSA07960_00-4GODAY1BUNDLE001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmk3TM2jbe8
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you fuck off and die, retard?

Compa, desu!

You DID vote for Plutie the Cutie in the Compa's poll, right /nepgen/?

whomst

Dyke Noire best Noire

Careful Compa, you're not the only one having your eyes on Iffy...

Vert is best goddess.

>bike doesn't face northwest
Toriyama is rolling in a grave.

>Compa and Vert competing with each other for IF
I'd like to see that.

What's your custom soundtrack for 4GO? Mine is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tmk3TM2jbe8

youtube.com/watch?v=Af6JRDhNBiw

3 weeks!.

Can't read shit, Captain

i hate this

I want to make Lindafag walk in bikini for a whole day with a big, phimosis cock bulging out from her panties!

too bad I lost that screenshot from Rebirth 2 where Mina freudian slipped that she wanted to lick the twins all over

I started playing the Blanc zombie game today. Before I even played the first battle I had to take a break because I saw that the Shop uses Compa's V-II sprite, and V-II Compa is such a perfect mixture of sexy and cute that I had to put the laptop aside for a moment to jerk off.

Thank you for reading.

>and V-II Compa is such a perfect mixture of sexy and cute that I had to put the laptop aside for a moment to jerk off.
>I had to put the laptop aside for a moment to jerk off
>the laptop

VII Compa a cute. CUTE!

Yes i did fellow plutia lover

Well. i uh could do that as i have the needed pieces in cm23d
but why

>cute first and foremost
>not 70 percent sexy with 30 percent cute

what

Nice job fellow Plutianon. May our devotion make Plutie happy!

Plutie is always such a cutie

I confessed to Compa that I'm in love with her and she turned me down. What do I do?

delete facebook. hit the gym. lawyer up.

You can either rape her, kill yourself or move on with your life

Dine with me and after that go hit up the gym

Is that a Shrek reference?

it's a smash mouth reference gosh damn it

Serious response: I'm going to go with option 1, then option 2.

Go for option 2 directly instead.
Unless you're Ahmed.

Digimon?

Which Neptunia games are worth playing? Should I just play all in order including remakes?

Start with Megadimension Neptunia VII, the best overall game in the series. If you find that you really like the characters, then go back and play the re;birth games.

Huh really, it's not better to start with rebirth??

Just play Re;Birth 1-3, VII, and Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls. Honestly I don't even completely recommend the 2nd game but that's because the gameplay was a grindfest and was rather short for a mainline game, as Re;Birth 1 had 90 hours after 2 playthroughs, Re;Birth 3 had almost 90 after 1 playthrough, yet Re;Birth 2 had 45 hours after 2 playthroughs.
I also find this silly as VII is literally Victory-2 (A continuation of the 3rd game)
For the very least play Re;Birth 3 before VII

It doesn't really matter where you start in terms of story because every single game gets you up to speed on everything. They reintroduce all the characters, tell you about previous games, etc. I started with VII myself, and loved the shit out of it, so I went back to play the older games and had no trouble.

>I also find this silly as VII is literally Victory-2 (A continuation of the 3rd game)
There's nothing wrong with it dude. Victory and Victory 2 are barely connected at all in the first place. It's not like VII takes place immediately after Victory or anything. He'll be fine.

Big Nep is for nepping!

Why is she exposing her breasts

user... you do realize that Neptune is a slut, right?

fuck off

Barrel!

Because Big Nep is for nepping!

Stop being in denial.

In what universe is 'modesty' a trait Neptune possesses? She flirts with everything that moves, and since she prioritizes having fun above any kind of moral code, you know that she'll engage in as much sex as possible for the sake of pleasure.

i want to hold hands with plutia!

digimon?

And i want to hug plutia while she is sleeping in me bed !

That doesn't mean she just goes around fucking people.

Just ignore that fool.

He's only trying to get (You)s out of you.

I want to sneakily cut shoulderstraps of her dress!

>She acts like a slut
>That doesn't mean she is a slut
Sure.

You would ruin a perfect dress ? you just made her angry

Neptune isn't the type to solicit sex, no. However, if someone raised the idea to her of having sex, I don't think she'd have any kind of moral opposition to the idea. If she went to a normal high school ala Blanc Megaten, I think she'd graduate with much more sexual experience under her belt than most of the other characters (like Noire and Nepgear, who'd only give it up to a partner or spouse).

Praise Neptune!
Praise Uzume!

>like Noire
Thanks for exposing yourself

fuck off

Eh, chill the fuck out, mane.

Noirefags shouldn't be blamed for one fool's delusional falseflagging.

>I make a fair and nuanced analysis
>Accused of being a troll

Do you realize how much of a retarded nepfag you look like right now?

Is hyperdevotion noire a good game?

>192240383
More like
>I describe a character's personality based off one scene/line/joke

You know who else does that?

One day I'll have to write a book about how Noire pleases old men for shares, then call it a "fair and nuanced analysis"

I dunno, Ghostroach? I'm judging her by her general personality throughout the series. Neptune's a lighthearted girl, user. She adheres (loosely) to consequentalism. If something doesn't hurt others, it's okay. Sex doesn't harm anyone, casual or otherwise, therefore it's okay. What part of this analysis is unfair or inaccurate?

You're free to do it if you can, or you could if you aren't only capable of sperging out like a retard.

Well, it's a competent SRPG. It does have a few annoying blemishes, the biggest ones being traps that you your enemies are immune to, the passive AI that only moves when your in range, and that SP Skill spam is the only viable way to play since regular attacks can lead to the enemy using an AoE counter.

The game does, however, have a lot of hot/cute girls to play with as well as having the writing that the Neptunia series is known for.

No, user. You do that, then you are no better than they (the falseflaggers, not Nepfags) are.

How do you pronounce Noire?

nwar

Noar.

It's honestly my personal favourite in the series just for how much the character interactions are fleshed out, especially compared to rb1

No-war

No-war-u if you are Japanese.

Nowaru

My wife is a perVert!

のわる

No are

Nohr.

>Re;Birth 1 had 90 hours

Literally how? I played through 3 times and most of the end game and didn't even get close to 90.

2 is a stupid grindfest for the endings for sure.

Noway

Neps are gay confirmed? Deleting my Neptunia folder.

I thought most of the neps were operating under prison gay rules, as is the case with plenty of cute girls doing cute things stuff?
And come on, there's been plenty of yurishit in the games already.

I want to FUCK Tamsoft!!!!!!

>No, user. You do that, then you are no better than they (the falseflaggers, not Nepfags) are.

BUT I MADE REASONABLE POINTS AND DIDN'T BASH THE NEP.
I love the Nep. I'd never insult her. You're all just lashing out at my character instead of addressing the argument itself.

Marvy is in need of a nepping too!

Neps are whatever sexuality you want them to be. That's why there's both yuri and waifu pandering in the games.

that's one way to do it.

So nepgen what is your favourite ability out the whole series?

Mirage dance for me just becuase of its simplicity.

Mirage Dance is a nice one. Compa Love Heart is also nice, especially the sensual way that Loli Compa draws out the heart shape using her fingers.

Why? She looks like a cheap whore.

So does Nepgear, but everyone likes her.

Don't talk shit about my waifu you faggot I'll fucking castrate you

Tornado sword

where dafuq do I find holite ore?