>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozp8JQGRXCw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A2 ENHANCEMENTS WHEN

FFT is shit

2B ENHANCEMENTS FIRST

I'm really glad I pulled pic related. I love the Judge armor style. Despite him not being in the game much, he was great in all his scenes too. It was nice having an honorable judge always willing to sacrifice himself for the people. The biggest ballers always live.

Onion motes?

hope youve saved some luck for drace

yesterday, you missed them

BiS for Nyx?

Some when bahamut comes out, the best stuff to feed him is yellow and white megacite right? Black and violet should be saved for the esper right after him, orange and green are for the espers after that, and red and blue should be stockpiled as much as possible for 3 starred ifrit and siren. Did i miss anything?

Gabranth is my favorite character so I am saving all of my luck for him. To have a full team of judges would be awesome though.

Fuck, I regret buying FF Type 0 hd.

Should've just saved that $20....

Every esper is getting a 3* eventually, do whatever you want.

Is it really that bad? I plan to pick it up soon.

Drace is my favorite, pulled a second Zargabraath yesterday. I dont want Ghis or Bergan on my team, they are dicks. Would probably use other armored people on that team, like Glauca, or garland or something like that.

It's really not a good game.

Yeah Drace is cool. I hated how the game treated her though. She deserved much better. At least have that scene happen way later in the game after developing her and Gabranth more. I can only hope I am able to pull her and Gabranth. That would be insane.

His TMR dagger. Oh wait..

why would his tmr suddenly change for GL?

Who /savingexticketsfor3%rainbow/ here? Also do i use my 5* EX now or later?

Use it on the Halloween banner

They were considering it to make him a better unit and therefore more appealing to pull for.

What was the number of megacites needed to fully level bahamut? Was it 1500 or something?

If you want a 5* in the current pool do it now before more units clutter the pool. If you don't want anything then wait

>/savingexticketsfor3%rainbow/
Yeah, dude, me too. I'm hyped for the Ramza enhancements we're totally going to get too!

not all units are gonna be break the game power creeps. Sounds like they made they right choice

nobody cares about Razma enhancements

How long would it take to reroll for five Orlandeaus?

>TFW wanna use Cor when he releases but don't wanna roll for Cloud for the Doublehand TMR.

BE sure loves to fuck characters i like.

721426 / 1200 = 602 Megacites. Bahamut maxes out at 1*.
Honestly Megacites ain't shit. It's all about the T3 Magicite.

I'm not only saving them for 3%, but also for CG Fina.
I did not get Ayaka. And I figure better to have 2/10000 odds than 1/8000 odds or whatever.

thiiiiiiiis long

Wait, are you saying bahamut is a 1 star esper or that we are still locked out of his max output?

Your odds of getting either one of those units are identical on their banner, but you'll be getting more rainbows overall on the CG Fina banner.
CG Fina just had a 1% rate on the banner before the current Raegan one too, and I still couldn't fucking get her.

Nyx would in no way be game breaking if they gave him a better TMR, even if they did he would be at best on par or slightly worse than most other 5* base chainers, including ones that were released months ago at this point.

I'm talking about EX tickets (which are bannerless) here though. My odds are insignificant for either with them. Yet nevertheless, it's better to have the chance for two than the chance for one.

look at the skills of the espers and decide which ones are worth leveling first

When you max him out at 1*, you can't go back and fight him again to get the 2* like all the other espers. 1* is as high as you can go. He still has high stats overall, but 3* espers generally beat him in their "good" stats (Ifrit has more HP/ATK, for example).

Two reasons.

1. The proposed change was to the one a unit Global is unlikely to get had. (SD3 Hawkeyes)
2. The current TMR is incredibly underwhelming, only being SLIGHTLY better then the one of Sozhe, a 4* added like half a year ago and basically inferior to the one of the 4*-bases on his own banner, even with the Crowe nerf.

Not damage which is why you get bahamut.

Oh, thats surprising. Well i definitely have enough mats to max him then without going into the reserved colors. I cant remember what event we did recently that shat out megacites but i was able to max level tetra sylpheed completely in green magicites

How is everyone enjoying Ara-neesan's event?

Depends on elemental weaknesses, but yeah. He's a nuke.

It's ok

He does more than anyone else in the game even with elemental weaknesses. you aren't specing anyone to esper damage when stats and killers exist.

He's right, Ramza will pretty much only be good for long fights where you have nobody else to regen mana.
Not only is there the 10man switching issue, there's also the other critical problem: buff uptime.

See, when a unit dies under ramza's song and gets rezzed, they come back without the buff. Now, you'd think his song would reapply at the start of each turn, but you'd be wrong.
With Soleil, the unit will always be rebuffed after being rezzed, allowing for truly permanent uptime.
With ramza, you have to wait for him to finish singing before you can reapply the buff, so you could go up to 3 turns without any buffs at all.

It's not as broken as you think, there are definite downsides to bards.

About this much.

Whats the point of nyx in this meta right now? Is he worth pulling for at all? How does he compare to olive?

>ramza doesnt reproc buffs
Is this gumi's way at balancing him cause thats pretty gay

>rolling for shitty donut hag waifu

It's always been that way.
Vanilla Hero's Rime reprocs, but the enhanced version doesn't. It's obviously intentional balance.

Honestly seems like a bug to me because the only thing that determines whether the buff reapplies or not is it having HP/MP regen or not, it doesn't have anything to do with how big of a stat boost it is.

same as

Pull for Crowe and Glauca

okay but I generally tend to factor whether the rainbow will be used in my team or not when rolling.

He's not even good for long fights because nichol does everything he does with no downtime.

My favorite event to date.Can't wait for the bonus battles

He is probably salvegable as a finisher, but i gonna say FD-Flamebro is better due better elemental selection, the lack of Dagger Mastery stuff hurts him.

Honestly i would consider him "dud" if you have Flamebro, otherwise he is a probably a okay finisiher.

He is also one of those "Got innate DW therefore good for newbies" characters too.

>take away Golem's Earthen Wall
>it recasts it next turn
I'm never sub30ing this piece of shit without Cloud's BSB2

Well duh, CG nichol has powercrept the bard meta completely by now.
The question is whether there even will be a bard meta with Soleil in the picture, and for most fights probably not. The loss of buff uptime/strength isn't worth the MP regen for most fights.

Anyone pulling on any of be Renewal Banners? I was thinking of pulling on the Type-0 renewal banner for Deuce LM and Ace BSB but I think I’m just going to wait for Rem banner.

I assume you mean veritas of the flame?
How does he compare to olive tho, and wot about as a chainer? His equipment selection looks super fuckin wonky

Are they essentially realm lucky draws without the half-price part? I haven't even looked at them.

dumb gorillaposter

The only way it seems like it would be worth it is if your synergy was really low for any particular realm.

getting Cloud's BSB2 is easier than getting Alph's BSB and LDing both him and Fujin for the mage approach

Yes, but in XV and type-0's case they're basically just rehashes of the previous events since the pool is so small. The relic list is only characters before the Noct/Gladio event so a lot of newer relics on each realm are omitted

He's inferior to most other 5* chainers due to his shitty equipment selection, his BiS would Ling's dagger + Vernard (and if you didn't get Vernard because you started later then good fucking luck). I'd say he outclasses Olive as a finisher if you give him Fixed Dice.

>See, when a unit dies under ramza's song and gets rezzed, they come back without the buff. Now, you'd think his song would reapply at the start of each turn, but you'd be wrong.
That may be how it works on JP or something but you're wrong in GL.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ozp8JQGRXCw&feature=youtu.be
A reraised target immediately receives the buff while a hard raised target will get it next turn.

No, it's actually you whomst are mistaken friend.
Unenhanced Hero's Rime does the same thing on JP. It's when you add in the HP/MP regen that it breaks.

See GL Lunera for an example of this in practice.

So i'm finally getting around to doing the final parts of the nightmare dungeons and i'm currently on neo bahamut. Haven't tried it yet. What should I be looking to have before attempting the fight?

In that case, no thanks. I could use a couple XV relics but Marche is on the horizon. I'm not paying full price for this stuff.

Are there no OSBs and USBs in these draws?

Can you not read?

why haven't they announced the noctis buffs yet? was it a lie? every other leak was real though

Any soul breaks that do summon damage? I don't even remember Alphinaud's BSB being around when it first came out, so it can't be that bad. You can look up a guide for the mechanics, but nightmare stuff has been powercrept hard.

Because it wasn't scheduled for at least another month?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>The one judge who not only was an idiot but who was also so unobservant as to not be able to properly judge herself, her peers' views, and the general situation deserves better
No.
Drace was a complete fucking retard in every way. What was supposed to happen had she been successful? Who would have taken power, if not the True Hero? Even ignoring her shitty priorities and everything that goes into not supporting the True Hero, she recognizes that the Senate is shit and will just tear Larsa apart, so why would she oppose a better alternative? How retarded do you have to be to believe that opposing the removal of the Senate is a good thing?
And how out of touch or unobservant do you have to be to not only out and state your dissatisfaction in front of everyone important but actually attempt to violently enforce her own will against her (and everyone else's present) superior? How unobservant does she have to be, how little attention must she have payed to her own peers, to not realize that she will get no help in this?
Drace might actually have been the stupidest supporting character in the game.

>I generally tend to factor whether the rainbow will be used in my team or not when rolling
>not pulling for tmrs
lmao what a retard

I all I have for summon damage soul breaks is Alph's BSB and both of Garnet's BSBs.

Clearly no.

Wait did I miss a Cactuar Dunes last week?

No, last week was magicite

You probably won't need that much. I don't think he has very many HP? Alphinaud should be fine, though. You don't have to mess around much with target scores, either. You might not have to mess with sphere generation, which was kind of a pain when the fight first appeared. I would recommend just trying to nuke him initially, then retooling your party if it doesn't work out. If you have any kind of mag buffs or a RW Summon OSB, that would probably make short work of him.

Oh hey cool, free relics

Raegen is out in JP?

Guessing you haven't been around much lately, but yeah. It's the current event.

Too bad every asshole is switching to him and I'm starting to get rid of them all.

>Can't seem to get Ayaka
>Pull for Kingsglaive banner once
>I get nyx

ok then

He's supposed to be Dark Veritas right? I guess that all that dark stuff was just the armor. I haven't seen any screenshots of any dark attacks yet. I kinda expected him to be a Dark Vertias upgrade or downgrade.

Every who has A2 better start pulling out your tickets for Glauca because we Dark A2s now

where have you been, newfaggotron 9000?

Guessing you're an Onion guy? He chains with Orlandu so I'll generally keep them around to use with Seph.

Yeah, but this Reagan is a Fire or Ice guy.

Not just A2, every chainer that uses GS should have it for dark weak bosses as well as a light and fire option. Thunder GS in the future too

I haven't been checking with JP.

I love my absolutely free Fujin's Chakram, goes so well with my relatively free Kain's Lance. Especially since the Tower pull gave me a USB.
Being a manlet is great!

>He's supposed to be Dark Veritas right?
>being this newfag
lol
Dark Veritas is a vision, Raegen is Frostlord, WHOOPS, spoiled that shit for you because you're a fuckign slowpoke

user. i already have 3 of him.

I just want Crowe for Ayaka now.

Gonna start the TMR grind on him next week.

Shit gets posted here all the time, newfag

>being this oblivious
Raegan was the ORIGINAL Veritas of the Dark, ya dweeb. He took off his armor and just became a knight of Grandshelt after bonding with Sophia and letting go of his hatred.
Veritas of the Dark is a vision OF Raegan (as he was 700 years ago), how'd you miss that.

Oh and Frostlord's been dead for 700 years.