/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #589

''Leaks? I'm outta here!'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Soon)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtu.be/4TWYvQPMiRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Can't wait for more Steph

Yes

I have been converted to the Church of Our Lady Rachel Amber.

Sorry, Max.

Which one did you choose?

Chloe is #1

It's him believe it or not

Only now? Heretic

I took the blame like a mature person would.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

>Not taking the heat for your gf
I'm not a fucking beta ass loser bitch

POST KISS SCENE DAMN POST THE FUCKING KISS SCENE FUCKERS POST THE FUCKING KISS SCENE

FUCK YOU MICROSOFT

Reminder that deck9 reads all your shitposting on /lisg/ so please behave.

Microsoft paid us for 1 week early access because we have no games on our dead console otherwise

No. I AM

They did this before with TWD S3 Ep3,
god damn that was so trashy, inb4 the depressive
dont_look_back grill will post "leaks" implying she got them with credits. Or inb4 she will post this comments saying "I KNOW U SAY THIS, SO DON'T COMMENT SHIT ABOUT ME", so cringe.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

HI DECK NINE
MAKE MORE BTS EPISODES

What bizzaro universe is that load of crap from?

I hope they release the episode early for everyone, shit is going to get fucking spoiled

someone post new ep 2 content cowards

so is your pride

>Edit:

I don't even need to go on plebbit to confirm this shit came from that cancerous place.

Quick, to the pirate treehouse hideout! We'll be safe from leaks there!

Don't talk that way about our sister community.

Alright what do you guys want me to post?

>sister
Uh oh

ok that's it i'm out

everything

Half of the bitch ass lisg posters also post on leddit you know

>amberprice ''shippers'' = warryncucks

Why I am not surprised...

Fake, fuck off. Same photo.

If you want proof for SE Toby being legit and reading this all, tweet at @LifeIsStrange and I'll reply in some form or another to verify. Just link to tweet here. I don't mind either way since youll shitpost in my name one way or another.

Steph, the amberprice kiss

Kiss scene pls

Mood.

They're also clearly a Bayfag which means they killed Chloe.
I'm sure they'd off some overly dramatic
>She's better off dead than without Rachel!
As justification for their actions. That may be the single most delusional post I have ever read from anywhere about LiS. It ignores every single thing established in the game and said by the developers of both the original and the prequel.

I need some serious cuteposting to repair my eyes and brain after seeing that.

Max was a Warren all along

Just get a tripcode holy shit it's not that hard
Username ##password

message to toby, please give us option for killing eliot. or jump from the rooftop idk

he is a lot cringier than any teenage phag in this game

Thank u

someone had to have downloaded it

Stop shitposting.

I went along with it because Rachel doesn't want Chloe to get in more trouble even if it is for her sake.

get suspended for the year regardless if Rachel takes the blame
I am disappoint. They could have even done it like episode 3 where you sneak around at night.

FYI, that's the episode 1 patch. The actual episode is like 5.6gb. Then there's the minor costume updates which are like 200mb in total, IIRC.

woah is that the place where Chloe dies?

Ffs where is our kiss scene damnit

MORE PLEASE, POST STREAMABLES.

Yeah, it's the women's restroom.

Also

"..." -Max
I died.

>get suspended for the year regardless if Rachel takes the blame
Wew

literally, like a ton of people played it and not a single one has a screenshot?

Too many fan girls played it* there are barely any users who have the courage to post anything.

>spoiling shit for people who can't play it takes courage

So what did Zak mean when he said "prepare to cry"?

Not only him said that, on ep3 we will cry to be specific, unknown one, mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe. Chloe will dream actually of herself how she gets shot?

That they're going to pull some drama bullshit again.

If I post the kiss scene will you guys stop asking for spoilers?

No

Ha. I like how Chloe backed away so quickly and tried to act cool, like Max didn't just totally shock her. I wonder for how long Chloe wanted that kiss and then she couldn't even capitalize on it.
Oh well, maybe she can keep her composure the next time.

That's a location I didn't expect to visit. The little parallels to S1 keep appearing.
Seems like Deck Nine wants to keep showing some familiar things with new tones and context. I can't wait to be able to play BtS and then go right into S1.
See how well things end up lining up, where they differ, and how much more meaning things have. BtS truly is a labor by people who loved the first game.

What a fucking camper.

if i say yes and you do it then yes

dat Jane ghost
CUTE!

I would also like to play more, but my brother had to go to work, so I unfortunately have to resist playing until tomorrow since he watches while I play the game, but I'll post more then since I should finish it and do webms and the like.

Made worse since you can't use collector mode until you finish so I can't jump back to specific scenes and locations even if I wanted to play further. Sorry for the blog.

So what was Max doing?

it's fine just MAKE SURE YOU POST MORE LATER

Did you turn off the console? If you did make sure to disconnect from the internet so square enix can't kick you out

Jfc, Max can suck a bag of dicks.
My baby Chloe doesn't deserve this.

i bet you didn't care about Chloe in the first game

heh

I don't even play this game, I just saw the thumbnail in the catalog and had to do it.

WHERE

POst more screenshots when you do other things

You'd make a terrible gambler.

t. bayfag

WHERE ON TWITCH IS THIS

>tfw leaks
Well, I'm outta here. See you never.
If there's no tongue, I'm gonna do something I might regret later.

What's with that "xXVuccXx" ?

Dude

There is a stream out there. Fuck if i'm linking to it tho, I remember last time

keep posting

what are you gonna do? huh?

"It's okay to not be okay, Chloe Price"

what stream

DON'T LINK IT, TOBI'S ALREADY FULL TRIHARD MODE.

of EP2

he can't intercept a twitch stream can he

I've learnt my lesson.

GO GO GO
youtu.be/4TWYvQPMiRs

Done I found it, expect more leaks now.

Streams getting shut down left and right

well have a (You) on me then

youtube?

oh fuck

Just DM'd the link the the Squeenix twitter and Toby's personal one. Good lookin' out, user!

OH SHIT
IT WAS VICTORIA ALL ALONG

Geez I really need to leave