Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #923
Here Forever Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSHZbIjEcsI
youtube.com/watch?v=fe2QpkkJQZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lBdXLRl2g2E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep0p_YSnDk0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MBhoJCRMZ8cb5j9tTUIKjMXp_PGnnWDsMj8E5mVVHIQ/edit#gid=1718403662
motimoti3d.jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk3n-CkQao8
youtube.com/watch?v=iuykFacJIdU
mega.nz/#F!hqYBSYQT!sjzH0HALAJqiU_bpwg8gkQ
i.imgur.com/tN1XjVh.png
mega.nz/#F!A2pjET7L!SKcu40kCEm-PZekUkj7z_w!UiIDCKJR
mega.nz/#F!eMxTyLSR!MvlhzlzhkDx1S6cpMmOHKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aa3 when

AA3 never!

Fucking never.

I'm no sissy, mine was just shit compared to the one in the mega. and I deleted it already anyways.

AAU
3+ stripping
When

The OP image has 3 stripped girls in the uncut version.

just set the uniform to nudity

>Never Ever
This makes me sad.

>ded thred
This makes me sad.

We could always post waifus and music or just cute girls

youtube.com/watch?v=HSHZbIjEcsI

>we

>we

youtube.com/watch?v=fe2QpkkJQZQ

What sort of props does everyone want? What would you use? If you don't use props, what kind would convince you to? I need something to do once I'm done being a depressed sack of shit, might as well try some porting.

Just port all the mod props from meidos, theres, quite literally, hundreds of them

i found dusky drav at 1840 and indian summer at 13822, i have the database backup and i can assure you they're not grouped together

an empty classroom, desks,chairs and mattress as props

bunker: qchat.rizon.net/?channels=aau

until steam stops having cramps

>now there's an irc
fucking hell when will you fags stop

i've had just about enough of you!

youtube.com/watch?v=lBdXLRl2g2E

top kek

>secret club discord been dying and now dead all day.

discord as a whole died for a solid 50 mins and counting

On one hand I was off on my range but on the other hand I don't like you assuring me that I'm wrong when it's not my first time answering this question.

i like that you hid the numbers from me so that i now have to find this string of cards on my own

a lot more helpful than what i was doing either way

I could have just left it at "no, I"m right they're grouped" with no image at all. That woulda been REAL bitchy of me.

you're a good man

youtube.com/watch?v=Ep0p_YSnDk0

Just trying to get comfy so I can make some comfy waifus.

Ryubi is shit! I much prefer her big-breasted sister, Ryouna!

ass > titties
this is fact because I said so

To respond to that user last thread no i did not make hikages tattoos. And i dont think i intend to.
Im awful with tans save for basic shapes.

>"Post waifu and music"
>posts music but no waidu
Is it possible to waifu the season of Fall?

Sad. I don't think I'll ever get her tattoos to be honest.
But again your Senrans were very nice. Very faithful to their game versions!

>not liking both life and hometown
I'd rather have both than just one, desu. Ryubi's flaw is that she's flatter than that shitty cat.

i had a Ryubi card from the database.

Then learned what the evil trait really meant amongst the NPCs, and now check for it with all new cards. Seriously it was a troll trait, evil is not her personality at all.

I wish it was possible. It's the best time of year. also here she is I guess.

Evil stat is only really fun when you have one senpai male among a classroom of yandere females with low standards, all leaning hetero.

Meidos have props? Where can I find those? /hgg/ pastebin?

Should be simple enough, already have an empty classroom for posing purposes. Added to the backburner.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MBhoJCRMZ8cb5j9tTUIKjMXp_PGnnWDsMj8E5mVVHIQ/edit#gid=1718403662

motimoti3d.jp/

knock yourself out

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk3n-CkQao8

how does one go about making custom personality text? do i use archive overrides with the custom personality prepared?

If it's just the text you want to override, then yes. Check the doc for what lines are for what, and then change jg2_02_00_(whatever number personality it is).lst accordingly in jg2p00_00_(whichever personality.)

Been seeing AAU cards with triggers here which override the murder events with raw angry forced sex. Triggers maybe evils last saving grace to me.

thanks, i just wanted to make sure i wasn't about to fuck something up because i wanted fun lines from bullying guys

I have AA2mini, is there any way to turn on PC auto mode? I get no indication that it works when i press "z"

I get a 7 zip error saying the archive is corrupted when trying to extract the preinstalled version. I've tried downloading multiple times, but still have the same problems. Does anyone know how to fix this, or am I stuck going through a manual install?

That can be turned on only when you're at the home screen before class

Wait, does AAU cause evil to rape instead of kill?

Triggers set to the card. It must be inserted into the card. Go find the No game no life cards user, his Stephanie card should have it. The user has been a good boy and using custom triggers for his characters.

cute!

I second this motion.

youtube.com/watch?v=iuykFacJIdU

>motion

Okay I have no idea how to open these files. Looking around, seems there's a thing to convert full maid models to .obj, but don't want to install the entire game for this. So then, no maids.

Did, however, isolate some classroom stuff.
mega.nz/#F!hqYBSYQT!sjzH0HALAJqiU_bpwg8gkQ
In the items section, single desk, single chair, empty classroom, front desk, teacher's desk, and mess of chairs (just like in the animes)

This AA2Mini thing is amazing.
That is all.

Anyone care to post wip / cards / classes? I'm going to attempt to make my first card soon.

i.imgur.com/tN1XjVh.png

You got this user.

I am having a fun time.

This is not okay, user.

fuck you man

what's she planning to do with that noose

the better question is, why is it red?

Funny thing about the red string of fate is that sometimes you're destined to be with just yourself

I don't get it.

Oh it's nothing, I just uploaded a noose prop, too, and decided to demonstrate with my most recently made cute girl!

flavour of the month western vn meme

Oh okay.

Card when?

it's free and actually has decent art so the meme potential is higher with this one than previous such titles

Post this sluts card

Either wait a very long time or make her yourself.

I already did last thread
mega.nz/#F!A2pjET7L!SKcu40kCEm-PZekUkj7z_w!UiIDCKJR

When u make it
because I'm too lazy to try to make her hairclip

she was posted last thread iirc

I don't wanna ruin Natsuki
i'm shit at making girls

>I don't wanna ruin Natsuki
I like your attitude.

I'm still new to AAU. How do these overwrites work? Where do I put their files?

Practice makes perfect, user. Is a weird-faced bootlegged Natsuki worse than having no Natsuki at all?

If you download the _m card and click on it on the main Edit menu, then it'll prompt you on whether you want to download the overrides. Click yes and that's it, no need to do the manual way unless for some reason it didn't extract properly.

Neat.
Out of curiosity, how long has AAU and Mini been a thing?
Who even made it?

AAU has been a thing for over a year now.

>girls

>trying to bring this old tired meme back

No really, they were really girls persay user. Futa's yes, regular girls, no

regular or not, futas are still girls you mong

Just like traps arent gay, right user?

I made her as promised. Not my proudest work tho cuz her back hair is weird, her face is loong and she's under 18.

mega.nz/#F!eMxTyLSR!MvlhzlzhkDx1S6cpMmOHKw

no, traps are pretty gay, since they're guys and all. it doesn't matter how cute a guy is, it's still a guy

Has Yuri already been made?

Not yet. Was planning on giving her a try after I make progress on Monika, unless you want to?

>she's under 18

>she's under 18.

>Monika
oh cool, so you're making best girl?

you mean only girl

whatever do you mean? i have no idea what you're talking about user. are you feeling alright?

It's a figure of speech

Trying to. Haven't really gotten on a roll yet, so so far it just looks like Default-chan cosplaying. I want to connect the hair vents to the side hairs like in her official style, but don't know enough about splicing 3D models and bones or weights or stuff to even begin to do that. At the very least, though, I want to do the ribbon well.

user, no!

i wish you luck user. you're doing god's work.

What's up with the lighting on toobie's outfits?

You have rim lighting enabled.