Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything EO (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

EOV releases October 17th for NA (Digital for EU), November 3rd for EU.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/7qw6h75hn7x1xh5/Etrian Odyssey Untold 3 DLC.cia.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i wanna die

>keep exploring
>see an FOE
>oh, better leave that for later
>use ariadne thread
>come back when you're fully healed and restocked
>kill him

Who's the cutest Etriam?

How did the misaligned map icons make it through QA?

the game is far from unforgiving
which is actually praise, RPGs that are cheap fucks that will fuck you up five times if you don't do things perfectly are bad design trash

>Gryphon girl

Sad!

Say it's Ricky

xenophobic earthlain, clearly

I'll ask again

how the fuck can I level a character that is 40 levels behind the rest of the party

grind

the rest of the party levels with it so its pointless

There's a charm that generates xp for benched members, memory conch or something. Equip it and go fight strong dudes

Fight the toughest enemies you can grind on without needing to stop often with the smallest party size you can. As soon as the person you're trying to level can solo, do it

its in EO3, so no chance

actually I also though that this is a good moment to retire the entire party to get bonus skill points

XP requirements are exponential, not linear.

Celestrians are the master race

>its in EO3, so no chance
Combat study

Take them and another party member or two to kill older FOEs/bosses.

Are we getting this officially translated in the ""artbook""

>get that underleveled member of your party to gain exp while not in the party

of course not, Wizardy fans hate that weebshit

Your fault for not playing with just one party when you have 30 slots for characters.

if only I had known sooner

I have a very overleveled farmer tho

What?

you might be wondering what I'm going to need all this DPS for, after all I keep buffing the imperial for 120 turns
but to answer that, we need to talk about overcharge

DLC quest

not in a million years

Gun Revenge is absolutely bonkers when you don't have to waste turns setting up bunkers yourself

Dragoon damage is pretty piss poor before they get their 2nd name though, so it might be better to just wait until you get to the 2nd strata

>its in EO3, so no chance
Scylla exploit?
Scylla exploit.

Oh I've already unlocked second names/masters. I think I'll give cannon dragoon a try.

I self insert as the scruffy medic with 4 lolis in my team

>Scylla exploit
Scylla exploit?

When do I unlock class specializations?

RNG manipulation.

after beating the second stratum boss.

after the second stratum boss

after beating the second stratum boss.

I guess I have a ways to go still.

1. Go to Inver Port and select "Sea Quests"
2. Save when prompted.
3. Soft reset (L, R, Start, Select)
4. Go back to Sea Quests. Don't save this time.
5. Select the first Scylla quest, (Trade City of Aeaea, "For a Mutated Girl" )
6. Pick one character you want to level up and put them in the front row.
7. At the start of battle, just Escape. When the AI summons a tiger, it'll insta-kill Scylla for you.

You need to have that sea quest unlocked, of course.

Since the DS has no real RNG it will work every time.
Boss kill for a single party member is good XP until level 40, maybe 50.

>Scylla exploit?
Scylla exploit!

>Scylla exploit!
Scylla exploit... huh
Scylla exploit

I'm not sure if it will work since I'm actually playing EOU3 classic

dump .cia :^)

Then just auto-grind by running in circles and pressing the A button.
Make sure your auto-movement path is not facing any interactable objects and disable the Confirm Command option in the menu.

Just slap on level 30 combat study grimoires and fight Fafnir a few times, then.

mediafire.com/file/7qw6h75hn7x1xh5/Etrian Odyssey Untold 3 DLC.cia.zip

;)

Truely sad he became such an XP piniata.
They spend basically all of EO2U and the first half of EO3U hyping him up and then he was super easy.

You can see it taking a toll on her that she is always forced to smile.

user, its not funny to make rise my Veeky Forums hopes up like that

Necrololi is for _____

smithing

So begins the journey of 3 naked Fencers and their 2 Shaman Heralds. Preliminary results are good, but I'll need a few more levels before they reach their full potential.

Impregnating and building a family with

growing up and getting brests

forgot pic

Why no Harbinger for another acc debuff?

Anyways: good luck, user.

Still flat

>bullying by acting like she's (un)dead
>taking the bullying to the next level by burying her alive
>burying yourself with and having sex with in the coffin
>engaging in breath play with because you're running out of air
>dying miserably with from suffocation

I used Harbinger in the last run, so it's banned. 4th stratum is going to be tough, since there's a lot of AoE enemies, but the damage output is surprisingly strong and triple Optic Thrust with boosted LUC is pretty reliable. Just a matter of thinning the herd before they can get a lucky hit off.

I hope you will get off some nice tripple Lures.

Am I missing something with Rover? Do they ever get a decent TP pool?

Dog Rover gets a 10-30% TP UP skill but yeah you'll have to expend 150 TP just summoning your two pets at some point. I guess it's balanced out by the fact that they both do something so you don't always have to use skills with your Rover.

therian TP is only slightly better than earthlain, it never reaches the level of brouni or celestrian. If you want more TP you can use brouni reclassed into rover, although the popular trick is to equip TP boosting gear, rest at the inn, summon the animals, and then swap to normal gear afterword.

cool tricks: wear a TP boosting accessory before entering the labyrinth, summon and swap out once you get in
also dog can generally get away with auto attacking a bunch because they've got healbots

>summon two pets
Somehow I never thought of this, but I guess the cost is there to make it prohibitive.

I'm using Hawk so I thought leaving it as Therian for damage might be better. It actually isn't doing too bad for damage, it's doing better than my pugalist was in the demo since I've only just hit floor 3 but that might be to do with the +5 short bow which is really easy to get.

Two pets is powerful early but costs a lot of TP, and almost ignorable later but a much less hit to your TP pool.

is it worth dropping points into the other pet over getting passives early?

Fencer-Dragoon-
Warlock-Botanist-
Pugilist in front or Rover in back? Also, how long until Shaman healing becomes useful?

Shaman healing is good enough right away. Shaman and Rover can heal very comfortably with just passives and buff casting.

7 health per turn is good enough when enemies kill in 2 hits? Well, if i'm gonna go that path, do I want a Hawk or a Wolf?

But undead girls can't grow

I found having both useful for their auto-skills. The dog skills offer a lot of utility but can be skipped if someone else in your party already handles binds or ailment healing. It's all about party comp, skip skills if the niche gets filled elsewhere. Might skip the second animal if you want to run bunkers or shit too.

I hope she's hiding a huge pair of tits under that hoodie.

Get 1 point into dog for a free heal bot. The healing is based off max hp so it's always good

You have the passive per turn healing and then the dog heals single target as well. If you want damage, go hawk, if you want healing go dog. Don't forget that you can have both out at the same time even if it costs TP.

I want to build a lmao4kat team
Is it a good idea to build towards this from the start or is it the kind of thing I should wait until midgame to start constructing efficiently?
Also, how do I build a 4kat team?

putting back in a coffin and digging it deeper this time so she cannot escape

use pug for damage until you get second names and then use pug for setting up hell slash
also other units are there too i guess

>Name Hawk and Hound
n-nani?

Name the bird Avenger.

>can't name my bird Mamahaha

>Need somebody good with animals to catch the chickens
I'm guessing I need a Rover with a specific skill?

Animal Care, or something like that. Brounis have it, iirc

Nevermind, literally just found Brouni's Animal Care skill

>Fencer / Masurao / Pugilist
>Necro / X
Help me fill the last member Veeky Forums
I've been using Shaman but Shaman is fucking ass and needs to be fired

Celestrian Botanist

>dragoon
>masurao
>harbinger
>botanist
>warlock

Who do I replace with rover

Harbinger if your Botanist is a Brouni

Harbringer

>Have to settle for Gwen because of character limit
>Can't name Ghosts
I don't care if they're supposed to be different ghosts each time, I want to name them after the names for party characters I stopped using over the years.

So far I think I am going Reaper, Warlock, Shaman. What should my last two slots be? Not Rover though, just not a fan of that class.

Also, is Necro a viable healer at all? I would love to kick the Shaman out and replace with Necro, I hate little midget troll people.

doesn't botanist go well with harbinger?

Not if they're a Brouni.

No, Necro is not a viable healer. The TP and resource cost is too high for too little a heal.

>He didn't give Shaman Brouni Sultry voice

>Not giving your potato the deepest male voice regardless of gender.

So this thing was a one-off, right? Anyone know who the author is?

they also made one where a Prince's face was being melted off by acid