>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

RAIDING EVERYTHING.
WHY DO THEY GET TWO RAID GROUPS

Horde guild:
if youre a /pol/tard
disbanded and joining MoH

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Other urls found in this thread:

ares-wow.com/
youtu.be/ROevB8CpKoA
hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=357
hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=666
hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=726
streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg
youtube.com/watch?v=RH4dToXBnh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AUCTIONABLES

BASED ARES IS COMING TO SAVE US!

ares-wow.com/

The Ares TBC stress test is less than 20 hours away! On Saturday October 14th at 19:00 UTC+2 (Server Time) we will open the flood gates for everyone to join us and push our code and hardware to their limits.
The test will last for at least 2 hours and your attendance at any point will help us collect meaningful data.

During the test you should expect some instability as we will be testing some situations and scenarios that we’ve prepared. These will likely cause some restarts and disconnects. Please log in again if you’re disconnected. The data we collect during all of these tests will allow us to make adjustments that will maximize performance before our official launch on Saturday October 21st.

In addition to the stress test there are two things we would like to share with you.

The first is a video from T4 raids where you can see that we’ve paid attention to even the smallest of details, from immunities to the delay of spawns:

youtu.be/ROevB8CpKoA

The second is a decision regarding faction imbalance. In our last news post we mentioned that we would have a poll regarding faction balance, but after reconsideration we have decided against making in game changes that would affect only the Alliance faction. Giving Alliance any unfair advantage such as a faster mount at release or an xp bonus would result in Alliance having a massive benefit over Horde in terms of PvE first kill progression, which we absolutely do not want as it would ruin the race for a lot of players.

During and after release we will have a faction based queue that will forcibly ensure balance at the beginning, but faction imbalance may and probably will become an issue later into realm’s life, at which point we will address it with changes that will incentivize new players to choose Alliance.

I forgot old bread link

old thread:

>Pottu abuses GM powers on his regular account while raiding
>bans the guy who calls him out
lol

WHERE IS THE TRIGGERED INSIDER?

Their shortcomings are in plain sight for everyone to see?
Besides no one cares about literal whos

instant 60 is automatically trash, enjoy the fucked up economy

everyone in this thread is a literal who to me

>Their shortcomings are in plain sight for everyone to see?
if you are an insider list them.

I'm here, I just got distracted.

I'm sorry but I'm with Alex on this one. If Ares is good enough for him then it's good enough for me.

hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=357

hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=666

hooktube.com/watch?v=KcEWupHZUiM&feature=youtu.be&t=726

Well for one their discord is open to the public
That alone should give you plenty of clues

i don't have it, and I expect people to act retarded in discord I want to know how they act in game

>It's Salty Dogs convince grimlic to pull the trigger time
Holy fuck this is great desu

LOL

Terrible and our best hope for it to crumble and not abuse naive players is for Sniffhow to leave.

Sniffhow, please abandon your terrible guild for the good of the WoW community. Do not enable squido and prep to be useless shitters when they have a duty as guild leaders.

if you join av and do nothing but herb or fish you should be banned imo

just make herbs and ore and fish not possible in AV

Cat killers are the worse desu.

Wouldn't want to push away our valuable chinese playerbase. :)

wow long is cute..

I never thought I would have seen Alex shilling Twinstar servers. Is he playing Alliance or Horde on Ares?

Light up shoes. Mark the window before you leave. Stress. You took that photo. Uncanny a camp for anyone. The first flying mount sold will be the very first sign. This shot. Cigarette an attempt is a stroke of luck. Lucky strike. I didn't say murder. A weeeeeeeeeeeeee. Let go of me. Harbor the big. Shelter the conflicting reports. Pool is the game we play. 8 go down. 6 air out. Sold a position of an unreported handgun. You blew me off. Tempest Keep. A jinx for the puffy boy shrimp. Enjoy your Discords. Snap away. Jelly a well with your well being. I'm Warra Mingle. Are we clear conversation? Stained windows have the best views.

he's going horde druid

alex wasn't the hero we needed
but he was the hero we deserved.

>Salty Dogs thought they'd make it into raid1

fucking lelmao
BASED salty dogs, so powerful... am I right?

Pick your favorite Alex moment from his Greatest Slams, Volume 1:

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg

dads...

why doesn't he fade?

IT WOULDN'T HAVE DONE ANYTHING YOU RETARD

honestly if he plays ares, which i doubt unless he can't help himself, we should invite him to the Veeky Forums guild.
he has a lot in common with everyone here:
>lies about retail experience
>anger issues
>closeted with a "roommate"
>secretly racist
>changes opinions often
>terrible at the game
>loud, obnoxious, and hormonal
>attention whore
>HS dropout
>paid money for Legion

what

are you fucking kidding me dude?
just because i fap over femboy traps and like wearing pink/purple/white striped socks doesnt make me a faggot

>wand animation doesn't even work on ares

brehs.. WHAT THE FUCK

Forgot to add
>has received unsolicited jpgs from Puddi

didn't he get catfished by puddi? then there's the screen capture from his match.com account where he's going after 40 year old whales cause he's so damn thirsty.

I don't understand this picture. Why is that person wearing feminine socks with what looks like some kind of basketball shorts?

It doesn't make sense. Did you get it from some gender neutral tumblr or something? I don't understand it.

>/sit repeatedly next to a weak mob for a few seconds
>walk up to enemy player and 1-shot them
how is this allowed? literally the most broken shit in the game

the better question is why does he feel the need to stand 8 yards away from the mobs? if he had more room it would give his tank time to intercept or intervene in his direction, but since he's a retard and stands right next to the mobs the second he grabs threat he gets one shot.

I don't know anything about Puddi catfishing him and it sounds like bullshit. Puddi isn't clever enough and rarely plans anything past setting his alarm so he can get to centrelink.
The match.com stuff was from when he streamed his password and several people started trying it everywhere because he's a moron and used the same logon info in a bunch of places. The 40 year old wasn't a whale and literally nothing wrong with trying to hook up with 40 year old whales even if he was. You sound like a virgin.
Not defending him, just saying.

Just be better at the game bro. Don't like these hardcore complex vanilla mechanics where people click you and you die? Go back to Legion you casual, this is for serious gamers only who are good at PvP in a hotkey tab target based 14 year old mmorpg.

Glad someone else realizes this. Standing near tank is good if you want the tank to pick up shitty mobs attacking you. I'd stay away for one hit attacks.

ezeke

mandate of heaven sucks please kick my alt, i no longer want to be part of your dead meme guild.

speaking of dead meme guilds, when is triggered going to officially disband?

if you're gonna talk shit atleast know your lore

Chicken was brought to r1 and Cobe just never went when told my Artie to go. Don't know who the other dogs are besides Glaston but a ret pally has no chance of ever going to BWL.

Cobe wouldn't have been taken kek
Artie is a cuck who has no power

triggered is a literal barrens chat full of /pol/ teenagers

i'm just sad it took me so long to gquit that shithole

Insider here, we're looking to merge most of our raiders into Iron Guard

Exp rates on Ares will be x1, right? What about profession rates?

Hey Alex! It's been awhile since you've openly defended yourself here. This one was probably my favorite.

I don't see why not. He was consistently better than all the other druids but Neksi's alt. I don't think it matters anyways, pretty sure him and Chicken quit.

>Admins of MoH have to mute the dogs because grimlic might actually kill himself instead of just not instigating them or blocking them.

raid1 is absolutely full on healers, there's no way you'd take an extra fucking druid

We brought in Chuchu. I'd have rather brought Azin or Cobe. But I'm not an officer so it's not like my opinion matters.

fuck off, we'd rather have grimlic just post his 10 pepes and wagie memes all day. He contributes nothing to our discord and doesn't even play on elysium but we keep him in the discord anyway.

t. dutchfoo

PFFT HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT BASED GRIMLIC UTTERLY DESTROYED """SALTY""" DOGS HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT DID YOUS EE HOW MAD THEY GOT AT A SHITPOSTING FAGGOT WHO TAKES SOMEONE LIKE THAT SERIOUSLY HAHAHAHAHHA MY SIDE IMD YING HOLY SHIT SALTY DOGS ARE COMPLETELY EMBARASSING HAHAHA

ezeke...

>For the past 5 months Grimlic pings each one everyday
>Some how is surprised when they tell him to fuck off and put him in his place

Dutchfoo...

>tfw a friend of yours just quit the Veeky Forums guild
there's so few people i actually like in this guild

>We brought in Chuchu.
cause cobe is shit

Dutchfoo should be muted as well for being a sperg. Could easily block them.

I don't know how the dogs manage it, how is it possible to make yourself look worse than grimlic?

Dutchfoo (Grimlic) here, I agree completely, SDCs (Salty Dog Cucks) are really FUCKING annoying and they crossed the FUCKING line this time when bullying poor Grimlic. Imagine if he had actually killed himself... *starts sweating* I-Imagine if he had loaded up his glock... *strokes his cock* And just... *breathes heavily* P-Put it against his temple... *pre-cum leaks out* And p-pulled the trigger and just blew his brains all over the place! *shoots stringy loads of cum all over the spot on the couch where Simba used to sleep*

G-God... that would be terrible. SDCs have no souls whatsoever. It's a sh-shame that they are allowed to exist...

>Salty Dogs actually have been contributing to discord and guild, mute them lol even though Grimlic starts it
>Grimlic does nothing but post the same 5 memes and @'s people he dislikes for months
>better keep him in the discord lol!

I don't think you know how to read. This has nothing to do with your personal vendetta against anyone. From an objective numbers standpoint he outperformed all the other druids. Chuchu was pretty bottom of the barrel along with Pouncesonyou. Chuchu was brought simply because he asked to go first.

tfw triggered is dying

>Get the urge to play vanilla again
>Make new character
>Get bored and quit by the time I'm level 10

Can always try again next month.

how do we stop this bro?

>a literaly who making salty cucks this triggered
jesus christ so this is what they are really like? First they sell their characters and quit and now they shit up the discord trying to get an autistic manchild who only spams memes everyday to kill himself. Bullying mentally ill people should be an auto ban.

Should I go out of my way to level up my professions as I level up or just wait till I get a mount?

Say that to my face not online

>join Triggered
>it's literally just a Veeky Forums thread
>people constantly attention whoring and being edgy
>/gquit and make a new char on ally

>join MoH
>same shit as triggered except with girls
mandate of heaven sucks please kick my alt, i no longer want to be part of your dead meme guild.

Let's see here... *scribbles on notepad* Cobe... Thebigb... Kinno... Glaston... hmmm... looks good... looks good...

*breathes in*

@ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Grimlic literally asking for it everyday since they joined MoH discord
>They finally had enough and put him in their place

Let me ping you for months. And if you reply I'll just post this exact post.

i dont agree with their exact words but grimlic kinda deserved it honestly

Same shit happens to be, I get the itch to play vanilla but then I realize it's slow and boring and shitty as fuck and just play another game.

kek

>triggered
Do you really think the three friends who are shitting on one guy are sitting there mad at him for some reason or do you think they're laughing so hard they have tears in their eyes?

>healing meters

the absolute sorry state of Salty Dogs thinking good hps in raid2 will get them a spot in raid1 that benches 5 healers

fucking kek

what happeneed?

Yet they keep Grimlic in the discord when he contributes nothing, doesn't even play elysium any more.

Then why was a raid 2 healer with shit heals sent to raid 1?

why is this general like this?

All I said was him or Azin should have been brought over Chuchu. Nothing else, enough with the projecting.

Grimlic has been pinging them non stop since they joined the guild and discord. Usually only one or two sentences are exchanged and Grimlic gets put in his place. He went all out tonight so they literally coerced him into pulling the trigger. Dutchfoo got mad cause he can't block any of them, so all 4 of them started shitting on dutchfoo and he cried to manlet to mute them all.

everything more than 5 healers is overkill in BWL and nobody likes Salty Dogs so they brought Chuchu instead

grimlic killed himself?
and some guy called dutchfoo cried to manlet the biggest cuck gm in vg history wew.

Handro here.
Ive had fun in triggered but its all gone to shit.
The GM and Squid are never online and all the 60s raidlog(heh) and refuse to help lower level members.
This is not what I created don for.
They have let in namefags, attentionwhores and trannies.
This was once a great group of people. Its a shame to see it in such a disastrous state.
Rip horde guild.

Looks like the guild reviewer was right. Manlet doesn't have a spine. Could easily remove the bigger shitposter (Grimlic) out of the discord but doesn't. No spine and admins side with the instigator and snowflake (Dutchfoo).

Imagine how mad Manlet is he had to tab out of his AV grind to mute them when all he has to do is ban Grimlic.

because manlett is the biggest cuck of all time

>waaaaaahhhhhhhhh why won't anyone hold my hand everytime i log in.
sounds like baby needs a new diaper

the only thing you are right about is the guild being a dead raidlog guild.
your guild was always shit thought and the people in it were always shit.

>nobody likes salty dogs
i didnt mind them at all. in fact the only person in the whole guild i cant stand is babymetal.

Can we all just get along and forget about Ares? Forget about Trannies, Triggered and avatarfags?

Can we go back to a time before all this corruption took place and talk about the one thing that matters....this ep*c game?

youtube.com/watch?v=RH4dToXBnh0

Babymetal here.
I literally suck cocks for pleasure.
t. Madti
t. Manlet
t. Puddi
t. Handro

DUDE BABYMETAL IS FUCKING TRASH FUCK HIM AND HIS ASIAN LOVING LIL DICK

yeah for one raid

Actually alot of people like Salty Dogs. Raid 2 is a joke raid and I don't think any of them besides chicken actually wanted in to raid 1.