/dg/ - Destiny General

Never forget THE PRIMUS

>>LIVE EVENTS

GIVE US THE PRIMUS OR WE BLOW THE SHIP

In the thread and clan page. It's their responsibility to not get kicked.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No shitters allowed in my DG1

G I V E
U
S

Post skill webms

>could have been in a fun and effective IB stack
>instead have to socialize at a bar
God damn it...

Give me what, user?

I change my mind every day about whether or not I'm going to get this game when it drops on PC. I've never felt this weird, simultaneous hype and anti-hype for a game before. I can't even decide on an analogy to describe the feeling. It's like being asked out by a hot chick with a shit personality, or being offered sex by an uggo who's really cool. Shit man someone make up my mind for me.

don't do it. get a gym membership and sort yourself out.

are the boners organizing activities through clan chat?

wait for their live roasting 20th

I love how Crucible games are decided in the first 2 minutes of the match. This shit is fucking laughable.

>sweet business
Get out.

user, don't do it. This game right now its complete and utter dogshit, every single fucking aspect of it. Do not waste your money on this.

What's happening on the 20th? The devs doing a live stream?

1 more for IB stomp?????

:( next time

Woops wrong webm.

Does anyone want to do trials? I want to go flawless for the armor piece

WHYD YOU LEAVE, I NEED MY FREE EMBLEMS

I don't do trials, raids, or even really get into pvp. But I still try to get a decent stat spread and use meta weapons. Is this a form of half-autism?

>tfw no qt bf to play destiny with

>that webm
is this the power of 60 fps?

>playing Destiny
HAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT

Can I join? Psn: holy-mob

>consistently taking 7 shots to kill someone with a gun that has 100 aim assistance
stop posting any time

There are more people on my friends list raiding than playing Iron Banner/Trials COMBINED. And I'm friends with a lot of you.

The absolute state of D2 pvp.

>finger the primus, or we blow his tip
What did they mean by this?

Who are you

I'm pretty sure yeah

>tfw working on the 20th
Welp, looks like I will be listening to you guys give the salient points.

It's poop.

You know it's bad when triplecuck is calling it out.

>he doesn't want to cuddle a cute boi while he plays destiny and struggles to kill a fallen walker and saying "help me :(" the entire time while you laugh and hold his hands and help him kill it and then lovingly kiss each other on top of a burning walker and dismembered fallen

(cwl)(ok)

mak alfalfa teem pls I win da 1v4 until juan man get mad n quit

nigger that shit made me feel gay just reading it

How the blue fuck do you have shit like Suros Regime meta in D1 and still, fucking STILL make Assault Rifles as a whole shit on every weapon that isn't at Scout Rifle range.

Holy fucking shit how fucking stupid are these fucking idiots at Bungie? And these maps, holy fucking jumping shit these fucking maps. Every map is either dominated by Assault Rifles ranges or Scout Rifle ranges, there is no other two weapon archetypes that control every fucking space. I hope everyone at Bungie gets fucking AIDs.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door. The FFXIV general is two threads down.

fuck you

DGIII suicide why?

>Called "The Steady Hand"
>has awful stabilty
What did they mean by this?

Also do you think a kinetic counterbalance mod would help with better devils? I noticed it's recoil makes it veer off to the right pretty hard.

user stop being gay.

Not purging the leeches.

only those with steady hands can wield it effectively

>start game
>sit in tower trying to think of something to do
>quit game
also why did they make the farm so useless? it’s cozy as fuck

“Nice of Alpha Team to invite is to the penthouse eh Luigi?”

That's kind of why militaries have assault rifles as standard infantry weapons. How the fuck do you make pulse rifles have a niche without grossly outclassing everything else?

whos doing trials? I want to rise my KD so no1 here bully me ever again

>tfw you will never lovingly cuddle a cute /dg/ boy while he afks iron banner for tokens and doesn't get the loot that he wants and then cries because he's so sensitive so you make him feel good by more cuddles and headpats

; h;

That stinks. I was gonna start working on it tonight after I finished homework due at midnight.

>tfw no Destiny bf (female)

>Legions Gulch
>Emporer's Respite

This game has the fucking worst FPS maps I have ever fucking seen.

>done 9/10 packages
>STILL not played the new/old map

holy FUCK bungie add fucking map voting christ almighty

/noobishhero1

>exploring the underbelly with /dg/
>we've gone the wrong way

LFG raid

Should have done it 3 days ago why the fuck take the responsibility when you already had a full plate to deal with in the first fucking place.

Inv

Ded general ded gaem

>all these raids
>no one playing pvp

really turns on the pistachios

Fuck does anyone need to do trials? Psn?

Because people flipped out panicking like there was going to be a vast overhaul very quickly. Maybe that's what they wanted.

I should have just said I would get to it this weekend.

give us the fucking primus or we blow up the dreadnought

Kill yourself hick.

your voice is annoying and you're a dumb fuck. i hope you stay on pc. crazy deserved the leadership.

I'd say you should stand down and have someone competent take over but its too late for that shit so i'm just gonna agree with the user calling you a hick on this one.

post a voocaroo of your voice then so we can all judge

????

You single-handedly killed the only good /dg/ clan. There has been a mass exodus solely because of you and your shitter friends. Just go away.

Done the IB Milestone.
Done playing IB until they completely change the rewards system in it.

I have done literally nothing to the roster clan besides kicking one of my leecher normie friends who doesn't play to invite Jiro.

I'm starting to think that getting a full set of Iron banner Armor is almost impossible at the rate you get tokens while also going against random chances.

>to invite Jiro.
>"I-I-I didn't do n-nothin I just invited a cancerous parasite"

Kys hick. There's a reason all the good players left. Take responsibility.

Someone did the math, and without taking luck into consideration you need 164 Iron Banner wins to get all the armor (or 410 losses), for a single character.

I hate everyone in the clan and am officially resigning as leader

And jiro scattered like a roach as soon as he could. What a shitter

That's fucking insanity.

>8 ranks in
>4 in a row were the handcanon
>and the first package was the handcanon

>when the game is so godawfully boring that the general is 50% drama and 50% complaints

>no stock
>no trigger discipline
>blue hair
delete this

This is what happens when people from Veeky Forums get together and make a circle jerk.

It lasts about 6 months to a year then new people get added and then it all goes to shit when someone either wants more attention/power or doesn't like X amount of people.

Then you meme posts like this.

4/6 TASTE MY RAIDFRESHMENTS!!!

p.s. We're taking a 278 who's never done it.

And people asked why I picked up a tripcode last week.

Have you tried Warframe? Cuckalion and Bromnigul were shilling it earlier on twitch.

>without taking luck
How does that work?

holy shit that was gold

>without taking luck into consideration
It means doing the math as if every rank gave you one item you didn't have.
There is no way to take luck into consideration beyond a general "half the packages are something new" or something.

So don't add the new people. Problem solved. You take a look at the clan rosters? 20-65% are names of people who have never once posted here. You can even, by name, track the leeches through their stats but they'll never own up to it.
But somehow we should keep them all so they can molch off other peoples work.

Nope
Last time I tried it even though it seemed well made the gunplay seemed off

And this is why Striker is best subclass.

Don't worry, Bungie respects your time :^)

I was gonna purge this weekend after I finished my Uni stuff for the week. Sad!

Wouldn't that just mean thats one less super for throne? I know you don't need one but some people/groups need that help from time to time.

I could have been home. In the Iron Banner, or raiding. But instead I get dragged to some bullshit haunted forest thing, get fucking robbed and then rained on.

I just wanted to fucking relax on a Friday.

It's okay your PvP experience IRL was only a bit worse than D2 anyways

One less super is better than wiping.

We have "failsafes" in place. We will however have to two phase Calus.
Also now at 5/6