Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

fggvo.challonge.com/zmpwjk5t
youtube.com/watch?v=fSrgN6kYZEc
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/766j17/feels_great_when_mvci_is_already_in_the_20/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best ninja.

It's a good thing Max said Jive was all about footsies and yomi then huh?

Persona 5 Arena will (eventually) save fighting games!

*jives*

/fgg/vo starting in 10 minutes

twitch
.tv/bloatedhobo
fggvo.challonge.com/zmpwjk5t

Max sucks lmao

>ae

LMAO

bullet!

I'm pretty sad and depressed right now and I think it's because I'm not playing fighting games right now. sucks.,

>dank
lmfao

And he looked upon my face with an expression both bewildered and twisted in grief. "Father, why could I not touch you? Why were my actions so apparent before your eyes?" "My son, tis Yomi. The eyes of god. They reveal truths obscured to mental midgets."

The Book of Sirlin, verse 10:0

>tfw you get that yomi counter
GAWDLIKE

stop twisting max's words

So why is /fgg/ so slow now

FRIDAY NIGHT JIVE LOBBY
>NA JIVE LOBBY

CFN: Nictografo
Ch Select On
Pass: 1212
Comment "Anyone will do"

I will keep the lobby open for an hour at least. Any rank is welcomed, no matter how shit you think you are. Please join.

>FRIDAY NIGHT JIVE LOBBY
JIVE LOBBY

Juicebox dickriding was better than Sirlin dickriding desu

Say something sick and creative about this couple.

Yomi Counter is unironically the greatest fighting game mechanic of the past decade

the release of mvci was very contentious and brought in a lot of posting which has since subsided!

maybe but he isn't relevant atm. davey boy sirlin has a fighting game out at least.

Natasha is going to make a much better partner for Morrigan than Carol

>mfw discovering the power of Time Storm

Soulstone, fireball/grab loops in Soul Storm?

I wish I was in charge of the development of this game so I could fix their ugly faces and weird lightbulb shaped tits. Christ, Captain Marvel is so fucking oddly shaped I can't get past it. Her entire body is alien looking.

menat will not be buffed in s3.

Luka was a mistake.

she'll probably be over buffed like guile, rog, and urien were in pre patch s2.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=fSrgN6kYZEc

Man anime has really gone downhill

What buffs do my mains Ryu and Alex need the most next season?

I can't wait for someone to be losing a set in DBFZ and in between rounds they throw their hands up in the air and the crowd sends them their energy.

DBZ + FGC is going to be beautiful.

>6 stones
>only 2 good ones.
what was the point in bringing in Peter Rosa? Did he even do anything other than bad P.R.? I think it's time we ask CAPCOM what THEIR agenda is!

>still gets bodied after
Can't wait.

She absolutely will be considering her usage data. AND Capcom is going to buff anyone they’re giving waifu bait costumes to. Chun Li is probably going to be the most broken character next season so they can sell more of her ugly costumes to you losers.

>!

i hate you

the ! really makes my brainlet self think a cute 2d anime girl is saying the statement

Mind is the only one considered useless. If chip from hypers we’re stronger it might be better

What’s the most broken character of all time in a Capcom game? Akuma in A2?

I doubt it.

Pretty sick and creative.

>their ugly faces

What did he mean by this?

A1 Guy
CE Bison
3S Chun
WW Guile

h-he's fast!

Who is the one under the radar character that will be pushed over the top in AE and why is is Abigail

>mvci going for 20 bucks
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/766j17/feels_great_when_mvci_is_already_in_the_20/

LOL

some guy said it's pretty much just used for Install abuse, you get free installs and 3 free bars if you just spam 50% stone all match.

Personally I prefer Soul myself. Since my team has no air diagonal lasers/guns and it stops retarded armor shit.

>not kolin

it's not just anime

>dank
lmao
>r/kappa
LMAO

Am I blind? There isn't any price tag on it. Sad to see the series end though. E-sports can't save fighting games.

How do you gain this kind of body?

Dead Nash was the protagonist

What’s the point of new triggers when the most top tier characters have 0mreason to change from their first. Rashid, Necalli, Abigail, Urien, Ibuki, Akuma, and Balrog literally have no reason to change theirs.

Yeah, I feel like that's very possible. Kolin will see improvements but nothing too game changing, menat would need an overhaul, Ryu might crack midtier, Alex could be busted if they decide to give him scary oki, ed will probably be solid but nothing crazy, akuma might see nerfs to plus frames but he won't get gutted i dont think. Juri is in menat's boat.

But Luka x Miku as a couple is a miracle of the universe

become an alpha dyke amazon

RESHILLING FOR VISIBILITY

FRIDAY NIGHT JIVE LOBBY
>NA JIVE LOBBY

CFN: Nictografo
Ch Select On
Pass: 1212
Comment "Anyone will do"

I will keep the lobby open for an hour at least. Any rank is welcomed, no matter how shit you think you are. Please join.

>FRIDAY NIGHT JIVE LOBBY
JIVE LOBBY

Odd jumpsuit

sure isnt saving sfv for long

Boatsluts fg when

Luka > Miku though.

>Chiaotsu
>Protagonist

Necalli, Urien, and maybe Akuma seem like the only ones that would have absolutely zero reason to switch. But you never know. We'll have to wait and see for what kind of changes are made and how tiers and matchups are affected.

Thanks for the shilling

???
SFV has survived the most worst feedback of any fighting game in recent history. Tournaments are the reason its alive.

Christ man do you literally just install your opinions off of r/kappa or do you do any sort of critical thinking on your own?

Dyke?
She looks like a powerful mom kind of person that would rip up those who threaten her children.

Do capcom not want you to use your v-skill too often?

I'll join in a few but I haven't played seriously in like a month desu.

>dabk
>critical thinking
come on user

i play scary boat!!

Will AE save Menat or will she be shit tier by design for the rest of jive?

>giving (you)'s to the dumbest fuck that posts here

I love this animation so much

the game is leaking players and if ae isnt fucking specatular people are going to move to dbfz and tekken and nrs since those games are starting to pay as much if not more in the case of nrs

qhat a goddamn queen

I main Enterprise!

>that fan art
Black people desperately wish she were black lul.

fuck its so hard not to though

I hate this one desu

Has anyone tried Cream.api with Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite? I'm trying to use it with the deluxe costumes, so I'm familiar when the DLC characters come out, but I can't seem to get it working. The game will immediately crash when I try to use it.

How do I become an autistic savant that can play multiple games at once?

It's almost like character customization is a garbage mechanic that shouldn't be in fighting games.

Doesn't matter. Join

need a black qt like this

learn basics and find archetypes you enjoy

does dragon ball z have those air dashes like marvel where you push two buttons to dash?

but it hasn't. Its hovered around the same number for a damn long time.

>
>Alex could be busted if they decide to give him scary oki

Just let him have great normals and for his oki at least let it leave him slightly positive.

shit tier by design my dude, they can't let a genius level iq character like menat out of defunct tier. capcom quite literally dont have the balls.

jewsys doesn't believe in button dashing

Holy shit Nicto every last round of that match gave me a mini heart attack, good shit

>neogafsucks
I like this guy already

What game should I play you handsome beautiful astonishing people?

Isn't neogafsucks a mentally ill shitposter?

That's what I hope since it since my style. As for slightly positive oki he already has that. Power bomb isn't completely useless in that regard.

Is he? I've never seen him use that name here.

any game not made by capcom

BR
huehuehue

I bet 34 handjobs that If King Cobra was in the game it would single handed sell 21 million units.

Anyone DOA5LR xbone?

come play jive with us. otherwise play something on fc.

How the fuck do you counter that hop into knock down at the end of karin's rekka?