/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/595280/Throne_of_Lies_The_Online_Game_of_Deceit/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4sotXFulE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Animator!

Mugi!

I love Tenko!
Goodnight /drg/

Miu becoming Christian!
Miu dressing modestly!
Miu talking to her friends about god's love!
Miu fulfilling her duty to help her friends!
Miu offering to take anyone to church who wants to go!

Ishi!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Sounds like a lotta work, man. Don't overwork yourself.

Leave Miu alone Angie

Korekiyo

birthday girl

MONACA~!!!

Seems like this shit gets in the way. If I did though, it'd be Mugi.

When does the EpicMafia start? Is that a regular thing or was it just one time?

Miu!

Also I heard some user wrote a story about a Post Chapter 4 Suuichi trying to deal with Miu's death when they had become friends before the incident.

>tfw you have a crush on an user

Oumaeda is cute! Best pairing!

goodnight user

nah

Is that the best you can do?

Little edgelord doesn't have anything on Nagito.

I'll try not to. Thanks man.

Good night.

Happy Birthday again to her.

why the moe in your name¿ why is moe-tan and moe-kun also name moe¿ are you dating¿

Saihara x Taxi Sluts

Nagito is hopesexual

reminder that people are born either attractive or unattractive, nothing you do can change that

>just desserts

Yeah, I think the most offensive thing a character can really do is be boring or bland. If they don't make you feel something about them, then they've failed in a fundamental respect as a character.

Yah!

>implying nagito would stoop that low
Fucking disgusting

I recommend Throne of Lies, by the way.
It has 16 players by default and fancy execution animations.
store.steampowered.com/app/595280/Throne_of_Lies_The_Online_Game_of_Deceit/

NAH

Bruh
Do you even donate blood?

Oy, Prostitutes are not Sluts, it's a profession.

Koko! Tfw done nothing but browse /drg/ for the past few weeks waiting for my copy to arrive. Being a NEET is hard.

Girls, y'all can do better than that.
Come on.

Yes, and he'd definitely be attracted to the hope within Ouma's heart!

I think I'm starting to like cool morning more than beautiful morning youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4sotXFulE

I missed you user.

>the hope within Ouma's heart!
Nice one.

Wow I didn't know Kirianon could multiply like that

I love Ouma!

Naegi-kun~

why do you name him pancake

YAH

New thread, new Tenko! Sex shop edition!

Me too!

Reminder Tsumugi did nothing wrong

Tenko getting Saihara's detective D.

Is there more of this sprite edit? It's absolutely adorable!

No, rather its because the normie version of Korekiyo has been nicknamed Motokiyo/Moekiyo by part of the fandom, mainly due to how worried he looks during this cg, but also because of the gap moe that comes from the comparison of what he could have been like to SHSL self.

Nah!!

Morbid joke.

I dislike Ouma!

ooooooooooh..

I'm getting married to this beautiful bride!

Is there anyone that isn't getting sherlocked in the ass by Saihara?

Congrats!

Best song?

Then don't respond?

Yah!!

It isn't too late to MUGI is it?

Well

MUGI!

that's okay

I want to pull and tug at his hair fwippies!

>Yes, and he'd definitely be attracted to the hope within Ouma's heart!
>attracted to the hope within Ouma's heart!

USO DA YO

How the fuck did V3 have so many deaths?

You know there's about a half a second before the press crushed Oma, when he experienced the feeling of the immense weight pressing his face in, and hearing his own skull crack. I think about stuff like that.

More for me, then!

Why would you think about stuff like that user? That's pretty morbid

The press dropped really fast though, his brain wouldn't register shit

Delicious

Komaeda respects all Hope's Peak students as symbols of hope! Bonus mode shows that Ouma is no exception.

Personally, I want them to play games together! And hatch dangerous schemes that may result in their own deaths!

Mugi!

Yeah, at that point, there's so much sensory overload that you wouldn't hear bones breaking. It's just pain, and then nothing.

You'd be surprised how time slows down when you think you're going to die. Or are going to die I'd assume.

I do not know.

jESUS FUCKING CHRIST
Serial escalation? Honestly I wished more characters lived in V3....

V3 actually had a pretty reasonable amount of deaths: two per chapter, plus Tenko in chapter 3. It's just that in the previous games no one died in the last chapter before, and in DR1 chapters 4 and 5 had no real executions.

FUCK

only 3 survivors is just too damn despairing

lol

All right lads, I'm trying to avoid spoilers, I just finished the first trial in V3 and that was just plain bullshit. It's probably one of worst cases so far. Does it get better afterwards or am I in for a ride on this one?
Also, Monokubs suck. The only one I don't hate yet is Monodan, because he managed to reduce the number of mistakes made in the series by 1. Still, I hate that they fucked up the very first execution to butt those monokubs in.

But Ouma isn't a real HPA student, he's just a normie in a costume.

>tfw real kaede was tomoko

It gets worse then it gets better then it hits rock bottom

No spoilers in this post. Honestly, I wasn't too thrilled about Chapter 1 at first either, and I don't even like Kaede, but truth be told, it's infinitely more entertaining once you beat the game. It's got something almost no other trial has. Replay value.

I need that gif of Monokuma punching a fish

Leave now or it will all be spoiled for you.
And it's all downhill from there.
Monokubs get better.

LEAVE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW
UNTIL YOU FINISH THE GAME
SO SAYS MY HAIKU

Really makes you think, huh.

Except the press's speak isn't confirmed since the video tape and the test on Kiibo are inconsistent with each other.

Lets say you are in for a ride. Also try to peripatetic Saihara as a protagonist of his own merits, he gets some decent character development. I was/am upset about Kaede dying too and wish she had lived longer. Shame you can't even play as her in Space Mode/Prision Mode/Salmon Mode/whatever that equivalent to School Mode is called,
it sucks having to replay CH 1 to see KAede's FTEs with everyone

I want to love at least 4/6th of those pancakes.

Am I the only one that thinks trial 2 was the weakest in V3? 3-4 was bullshit but at least you got attached to the characters by then, but 3-2 is just two whos killing each other, there really wasn't any emotional investment in this case on my part.

Deleet this

Amami faked his death and is the mastermind. His real title is SHSL Time Traveler. Saihara, Kirumi, and Ouma are the survivors.

why would you do this

hoshi is not a who.

And Hajime was reserve course trash, but Komaeda was still attracted to him. He also fanboyed over Naegi even though Naegi's talent is just a watered down version of his own (which he doesn't consider a real talent at all).

Komaeda works in mysterious ways. But I'm sure he could form a strong bond with Ouma-kun!

He is if you don't do his FTEs

Sonia is the best DR2.