/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >EoR3 stream on today starting at 19:30 JST (UTC+9)
youtube.com/watch?v=uBhhtUdxvB4

>New Mystic Code
>4* Lancer Parvati
>Costume for Parvati
>3 event only CEs for people who attended
>CA Hassan animation update
news.fate-go.jp/2017/qhf-wcp/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>General TLs by Extella Spoilers Pastebin
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

8 HOURS

Witch Thread.

>what do they change about shinji raping and using her as a sex doll?
They just remove it completely. Sakura kills Shinji for no reason at all in RN.

>They leave it in as dialogue.
No they don't.

Jiren going to wreck hit today.

Pls don't let this be story locked

What are you guys gonna do till stream? Sleep?
Just came back from watching 君の名は here, probly gonna sleep soon

Emiya Alter was released with an Order and tied into another character from the start

Ishtar was released with explicit notice she was going to be in the next Order, with an NPC to boost her, then she got a fucking welfare

Parvati has nothing. I highly doubt this supposed Kali version of her will ever come out now they can blame lackluster sales on the character rather then them fucking up every conceivable aspect of her release.

Okay that sounds hilarious now.

I love Mind of Steel and the victory it brought.

Both those statements are wrong. They talk about it when Sakura is killing Shinji.

Read the vn yo

is it just me or does EoR 3 look like it's going to be the best chapter of all
>like 4-5 new servants
>including ANOTHER oni
>best oni and ugly cowtits working together on the same team for once
literally cannot wait

Doesn't really matter to me, not enough quartz.

Will they be in HF too?

>like 4-5 new servants
user, there will be 4 new Servants with the rest being NPCs.

>EoRshit
>good

FUCK YEAH
WE WILL BE SAVED TODAY

Can i beat Gawain with support Orion only?

Susanoo when

>Parvati has nothing.
Eventual India Order, maybe. Kali and Durga have definitely been mentioned already, and its not like they haven't added in character lines to the game before.

I mean yeah the fact that they introduced her in this way with no one to work off of is one of the reasons she has no fanart generated, when her clones had tons of fanart generated since their event was given a bunch of detail and attention, and interactions.

They can fix it by creating some kind of event or Order that she fits into. Even EMIYA Alter's regard towards Kiara was just an assumption until it was confirmed in CCC event. People doubted it for awhile since the line was non-exact. EMIYA Alter originally in Shinjuku was a mess who didn't really interact with any character decently. But he was fixed in CCC.

>Sakura kills Shinji for no reason at all in RN.
So instead of being a rape victim, she's a murderer for no reason.
and this is what sakurafags going
>M-M-MUH PURE
refer to as canon?

Why would you ever play RN when you can and if you are here, should've already played the original. I don't need voices or any of that other bullshit when I came from tsukihime.

Ebin of Remnant :DDDDD

You have your 3 command seals, it'll work out one way or another.

Which will they use
>Shuten sneaked into Rayshift while being chased by Raiko
>Raiko already summoned there while Shuten went in through Rayshift with other chracter

EoR2 was the third best chapter in GO.

Ushi a cute.

>So instead of being a rape victim, she's a murderer for no reason.

Even in the VN it was an accident when she was trying to fight back against being raped, rather than something she was trying to do. I think either way they go with it the result is about the same honestly, that was still a sin she carried. Whether he was a rapist or just abusive, and she still killed him by accident when trying to go against it, the situation itself isn't that different.

And clearly in RN he wasn't killed, he just got sent to the shadow realm.

>Eventual India Order, maybe
If that happens it will definitely be Mahabharata based and I doubt Parvati will be there. Remember, no Calamity Jane in America, no Sherlock in London and so on.
>and its not like they haven't added in character lines to the game before.
They've had 2 years to record lines for Parvati and they gave the character one, they gave Emiya one and BB doesn't really count since it's the same seiyuu. The state of Mordred still having no lines with anyone despite doing other characters multiple times is telling too.
>Even EMIYA Alter's regard towards Kiara was just an assumption until it was confirmed in CCC event
nigger everyone knew it was Kiara, it's just people thought it wouldn't be important

If we get a Heavens Feel event, a proper one, Parvati will show up but even then I can't imagine they will do much with her apart from make her the final boss.

Sexy retarded son

So, what is the vedict about the first HF movie?

I want to marry Astolfo!

Remove oni

You know I meant that as a Yugioh dub censorship joke, but it kinda takes on a different inflection in this situation I just realized.

What the fuck means "Fate/stay night"?

I can understand hollow ataraxia and Apocrypha, but stay night? What the fuck was Nasu thinking?

I haven't heard any complaints yet. Most I heard is that they changed one or two scenes from the VN. But after UBW anime that's probably expected.

BEST

It is good and pacing was fine. Sucks it didn't get to day 9 but it would have ruined the pacing and ending point was good.

>Sakurafags getting utterly BTFO in that /a/ thread

I DOESN'T FUCKING MEAN ANYTHING

IT JUST SOUNDS COOL

NASU IS LITERALLY ANNO

>shinji raping and using her as a sex doll?
More like he was being used a dildo, would anyone actually want to be hole brothers with worms?

>MeltLILITH
>Comand SEAL
secondary detected

GIRL

Nasu is just a westaboo that likes using English in a haphazard fashion. Tsukihime's subtitle was far more incomprehensible.

Blue Blue Glass Moon, Under The Crimson Air

When Amaterasu becomes relevant to the plot.

Ubstakheit / von Einzbern

>Presage flower
>Presage:(of an event) be a sign or warning that (something, typically something bad) will happen.
So what are they implying with Lost Butterfly?

Yeah, in the original. But from what I know from all the sakurafags touting the idea that sakura is pure, there was no rape in RN. If there was no rape then there's nothing to defend from.

Actually putting that into words just makes me think even less of RN. The whole fuckin reason she did that in HF but not the other routes or any time before is because senpai started to notice her. Which entirely makes sense if shinji tried to rape her again, but if her response to just being abusive is stabbing the shit out of her brother, then that's actively made her worse as a character.
>he just got sent to the shadow realm.
by finger knives

Friendly reminder that the CCC translation is almost finished

kek

QUICK MERLIN KIREI WHEN?

Might as well sell it to Aniplex of America like the guy that translated Steins;Gate years ago. They have closer ties to Sony of America and could try to get it officially release in some format.

>got her bond CE
>look at the flowers in it
>people will STILL try to claim her name is Meltlilith

Loss of virginity.

Sakura's symbolism all along has been a butterfly? First movie poster if you look close is full of butterfly, caterpillar, cocoon symbolism.

Honestly the symbolism with choosing that animal is a bit too obvious. Girl trapped in her shell, but evolves after hardship, etc. Not that Nasu is subtle.

Sakura is a butterfly who is lost

I love Melt!

Nasu is just a westaboo that likes using English in a haphazard fashion

>tfw we will never have an event good as CCC again
>tfw it was actually a Melt route
>tfw original Melt is dead thanks to Kiara forever

Not even meming, because it's actually not really fair.

>night closed night other night night pain night sink is NIGHT/STAYNIGHT
what did he mean by this

K-Kimono Mordred is still happening right lads?
There no way the chink leaker is wrong r-right?

>original Melt
Idiot

The entire damn poster is ripe with symbolism out the ass.

>Everything looks fine at first glance, everything looks normal. Just a girl standing in a bright greenhouse or something.
>You look closer and everything isn't fine at all.

meltniggers needs to be purged

>have 1000 quartz saved up
>I most likely will roll every new servant under 200 hundred quartz since I have EX luck
Feels good to know the actual times when a SSR is being rolled on the gacha system
At least I have it figured out in my account. I don't know if it's the same for everyone

What's her name?

> Symbolism out the ass
> Proceeds to post the least thought provoking symbolism of all time

Jesus christ.

>CCC
>good
um

Play store isn't working someone know how to fix it?

>ywn kiss Melt
why even live

>butterflies in cages in the background
>But only the blue butterflies
>White butterflies are free to fly around

Clearly a take on racism in America

Hey I'm just jetting started

Meltryllis, the servant storage wasn't a meme for once

>by finger knives
It was her cooking.

There are periods in those.
night closed night.
other night.
night pain.
night sink.
is NIGHT/ STAY NIGHT.

>functioning arms

>everything looks fine at first glance
>building is obviously dilapidated at first glance
You are not smart.

I want to make a mother out of Tiamat!

>kiara and hfniggers need to be purged*

Is this the intellect of the average Type-Moonfag?

Beat you too it

>they leave it in the dialogue
Not at all. You're just confused because mirror moon didn't bother to translate RN scene with Sakura-Shinji scene. Shinji used Sakura as his punching bag. He was brutally beating her up she would have probably get all her bones broken, comatose or dead because he lost control of himself since she was 'defying' him instead of letting her hurt her. Sakura imagined Shirou discovering her battered form and knowing he would go apeshit and probably make himself a killer because he wouldn't forgive Shinji, and she couldn't really bear to stain him.

>no reason
He was beating her to death, retard.

How to learn understand symbolism?

i fucking love her design so much.
Would roll so hard for her. Fucking hell. I fucking LOVE her hair so much.
I want to brush it and take care of it

Umm, butterfly=good
broken statues=bad
shadow=bad

average HF fag
he probably lives in a poor area to think that's normal

At least that makes sense after you read the entire VN and realize that blue blue glass moon under the crimson air is referring to Shiki's experience as a child where his entire clan and village is massacred by kouma. Stay night just 'sounds cool'

Post supports!!

>source: my ass
RN makes it no longer adult rated, it's still not all ages. They talk about sex in it quite openly.

>Giant class pieces in the floor
Didn't noticed that the first time.

Reminer Tiamat is shit
>literally only good for breeding
>absolutely 0 hips
Fucking trash

> If there was no rape then there's nothing to defend from.

Think you may be conflating two or three different things. I mean, not that I was too seriousin the post but whether he was trying to beat her or whether he was trying to rape her, and she accidentally kills him, it doesn't change the scene too much. The point of the scene was still he was trying to abuse her and she accidentally killed him which becomes a catalyst for the next few scenes where she thinks its too late for her after she killed him, loses hope, goes mad, etc. That doesn't really have too much to do with purity. Whether he was physically abusive to her, or sexually, there is still a lot for her to defend from in that scene. And in the VN we do know he was both physically and sexually abusive. Even if you cut out the sexual abuse, what he was already doing was a lot to defend against.

I don't think they actually cut out the rape though.

Yeah, we're still getting Saber Kojiro and Kimono Mordred. Mordred is a different outfit so she won't appear in the silhouette teases

Is your waifu above the sacred line?

>Rider and Assassin are the only ones still standing
whoah

That's my self-insert family, though. So it only means that's my family.

Probably needed to rewrite that paragraph a bit, but still.

user, it's the blue blue part that's the chunni English redundancy.
Wasn't shiki's clan massacre explained in Kagetsu Tohya? It's been a really long time, and I don't remember much the far moon routes.

odds nap
evens games

>the numbers is Ozzy's skills
Why do you do this to me, Anonymous.