vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Tournament Discord
discord.gg/RjVAmP8

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous:

what happens if eye for an eye kills both players in arena? I ask because i just pulled off the biggest bullshit rng to avoid dying to it

In ranked you just lose your winstreak but not your stars. I'd assume it's the same.

no lose but no victory for both
Like if you didn't played that game at all

Spread em hearthcuck. You are under arrest by the authority of Ben Brode. Your boywomb belongs to me now

This matter is serious. Im afraid i have to prescribe a dose of Bengoo right away hearthcuck

wew

Nice game hearthcucks

i will pound your boypucci into submission if you dare badtalk my game again

puts a new spin on playing your minions on curve heh

I noticed 2 things

>Kripp is playing less arena than ever
>Kripp gets way lower viewer than even a month ago

What happened?

most people including kripp realized that the game is garbage

hearthpwn users are retarded

>Krippy only at 5500 viewers 50 minutes into his stream
>he cant even play mobile games cause more people will stop watching

SAVE HIM

>m-maybe if i dye my hair orange

JUST

It's not that kripp is getting unpopular, but that HS is dying.

I went to bed when /ourguy/ pavel was down vs the chink. How did he do?

Fuck, how long until the new expansion announcement? Another month? I doubt the fanbase can survive.

Why did he do that anyway?

hopefully.
HS needs to bleed subs so blizzard decides to put competent people in charge.

attension most likely. Im willing to bet some retards right now are discussing his hair colour

I thought he did it to look like Reynard

Consider the following.

If HS weren't backed by WoW and had good visuals it'd be dead by now. And the more OC they add, the more it's the visuals that keep the game afloat

>multiple class specific cards
no

Artifact will be the wave that swallows the listing ship that is HS.

>dota is dying
>t-the cardgame will save it
lmaoing at you mate

REEEEEE they keep chaining PW:S in Brawl.
1 mana draw was a mistake.

ARENA SUCKS. BLIZZARD SUCK THIS GAME IS GOIN.....o-oh h-hey b-ben
>well well Kripperino Octavierino
>heard you were smacktalking my game
n-no Ben i wouldnt d-dream of it. N-now please i need to go hom....
>you aint going nowhere son
>now DROP them britches down

>dota is dying

I wouldn't say dying, rather stagnating. Everyone is waiting for the next patch, the two new heroe will breath life into it.

>Nothing happening in Dota
>Nothing happening in TF2

I really do wonder what the fuck Valve does all day

literally everyone i know has quit due to 7.00

I personally stopped cause the game didnt feel like dota anymore. The cosmetics were filling the game with shit and valve ruined custom maps with the update. Noone is gonna come back cause of a meager patch the game has become shit that all

I'm part of that group too, these half assed talents, these stupid ass wells, it killed the soul.

But I'm hoping Valve's been taking notes and the next patch fixes a bunch of the shit that went wrong.

>when you hit the turn limit playing around against an evolve shaman in the Brawl
Pretty fun shit

I claim this thread in name of OCfags everywhere.
let it flow

I hate this card.

i reaching that point in the expansion when i uninstall the game in a feat of rage and anger only to reinstall it again when the new expansion is out. I hate this fucking game so much. SO SO SO VERY MUCH

This almost happened to me against a secret mage, it was a constant cycle of him playing crystal runner and me playing siphon soul on it. I eventually edged him out with the tap hero power, but it must have been close to 45 turns

>Swamp king dredd denies exodia mage
If the strength of my boner could be used to do mechanical work, it could power the industrial world for the next 20 years.

blizzcon hearthstone streamer tradition or something

AAAAHHHH HELP ME

>that moment when a priests pauses and hovers over scalebane after it survives a dragonfire potion.
Are priests really this dumb?

Why isnt there a Teron Gorefiend card? OG death knight card when?.

real question.
will they ever revise "failed" mechanics?

rank 3, yay, legend soon :)

>joust was a real thing, meant to encourage a slow control meta.
why does anyone still have any faith in these hacks after they prove they're utter shit time and again?

do you enjoy that? I dont see a benefit in reaching legend after rank 5. Id rather slit my throat than continue the climb after i got my epic

This meta is why we don't listen to priest players bitching about their class.

i love playing hunter so yes

Priests are not welcome here!

>24 damage
nice

I've played this tavern brawl for 11.3 hours.

I picked Pavel how did he do?
Is he one pack man?

Pavel won every game through typical Pavel RNG bullshit.

Based.

underrated heh

How many packs did my man pavel bring?

that would need competent people at the helm.

[heavy breathing]

this game makes me sad every time i get an urge to come back to it because all my fun cards are forever locked in a shitty unbalanced format

>4 2 drops
heh nice 1 win deck kiddo

Will he have the patience to sit through 45 roped turns?

does it only work specifically with eye for an eye? Because I've had a "draw" few days ago that counted as a win for me (warlock opponent killed us both with hellfire)

>pirates
No, no he won't

Do you a 'card selecting' mechanic would make hearthstone better?

Say all RNG effects "a card in your hand does x" (discards, hand buffs, etc.. ) would be replaced by "Pick a card from your hand to do X".

The game is in a very bad spot right now due to a lot of bullshit decks, but I think making it less RNG could help a bit.

I believe such a thing could be good for the game, but the power levels of existing cards would have to be reviewed to make sure they aren't made overpowered by the change

There should be no rng at all other than card draw/discovers. It would require a lot of new mechanics, or to simply remove - and stop printing - rng cards, but this would be for the best. rng just make game worse. Card draw rng is frustrating enough as it is, we don't need more rng that make the game.

Like in that championship, don't remember who it was but anyway it was priest v priest and one of the priest missed lethal but won the game anyway because he drew all his broken bullshit while the other priest didn't. missing lethal should be an unforgiving mistake that means you lose the game more often than not, but in that game it didn't even matter because the two players - despite playing about the same deck and being about as far in, draw wise - were not nearly at the same point in the game.

Sure sometime there are skilled plays/brilliant decisions, like Surrender killing his minion... But realistically, once you have a solid deck, skill affect a game outcome like 5% of the time, RNG/card draw order is the other 95%. Starting hand suck against aggro, you lose. Winning condition in your last 5 cards, you lose. It's bad enough as it is, we don't need more rng on top of that to fuck us up and make this game even less about skill.
>oops he dirty rat your win condition, you insta lose!
>yay he dirty rat a 8-8, you insta win!

Wish they would give another go at inspire. Some of them had fun effects like a board buff or spawn tokens or dudes. Probably the closest we have for being able to tap creatures for an ability.

When will we get the Warlord of Draenor expansion?

I had so much fun in TGT with Justicar and the minion-spawning inspires in Paladin
RIP Mukla's Champion, you were my best bud

>the power levels of existing cards would have to be reviewed to make sure they aren't made overpowered by the change
Yeah this is a thing. But this put the problem even more on the spotlight imho. There are cards that are probably super OP right now if you could just select what card they affect. But instead of always being this powerful, in the game current state, sometime (decided only by RNG) they WILL be this powerful. And sometime it's gonna be shit. Without you making anything different. This is just bad and frustrating. Say you make the right, optimal play in a situation (considering the risks, say you have 6 positive outcomes and only 1 bad) but it hits the bad one and you lose. This just isn't fun.

And if the cards weren't strong I wouldn't care, let the 'timmys' (or whatever the drooling retard archetype was called in that meme) use them, and let the serious players use straight power constant cards. But no, a lot of these RNG cards are a must in top tier decks. So you have to use them and let RNG affect all your games.

after they give us a real MoP expansion instead of an expansion about something else with 4 MoP cards

When we get Monk as a 10th class

Half an hour later, he hasn't given up. Now he's roping me too.

Good thing I have two monitors for this stuff.

Doing God's Work user

>Wish they would give another go at inspire
Agreed.
It would need to be stronger tho, but they scraped that idea way too fast... They just made it weak (mostly) so no one used it, and their reaction was to stop working on it... Why not just make it playable instead?

Joust too, only less random. say you'd pick a card yourself or something. Or just have it so ties count as 'wins'... Ties played a big part into killing joust I think. Even for control decks, say if the result was like 50% win 20% tie 30% lose, that's just 50-50. If ties had been win, then it's 70-30 and would probably see play when it's much more of a sure thing. But you can't rely on a 50-50.

>Or just have it so ties count as 'wins'
Hmmm

I like the idea of making control decks more interesting, but the way to do it is with good control cards, not with mememechanics that don't work half the time.

Everytime they try to make control better, they always do it the same way, which is the wrong approach : They make control cards that are OP against control. Like Shadowreaper/Raza combo... If the priest gets there, you probably lost (because it's bullshit and should be fixed). But if the priest gets there, you probably are a control deck as well because aggro deck won't let you get to fucking round 18 or wtv.

Making control cards able to REKT other control decks, doesn't make control more appealing. Make control cards that rekt aggro, and now people will want to play control. But make them skill-based, so new players/retards/unskilled players will keep on playing aggro because they can't handle control, and they'll win against other aggro/some rare wins against control, but if you get to the top of the ladder, you're gonna need to play control.

Tournaments showcase this problem really well. This one maybe less so because they just nerfed a lot of aggro decks so no one plays them, but in other tournaments, people losing in 5 rounds... Really make the game look bad. And now it's priest that makes the game look bad, by having broken tools to use hero power 50 times in a row but this only work against other control decks because aggro won't let it get there.

kek. they keep upvoting shitty as hell decks to top and poor people dust their collection to make those meme decks.

>2 40 gold quest
>One of them is win 3 with any class
Well I guess I am not playing HS today

not sure what you're implying? if you think that card would be too strong with this 'fix' then just make it less strong?

What are you doing man you were so close to the turn limit

>crops the name

are you afraid of being exposed as a shitty ice block mage player my friend?

>skipping a day to cycle and make 10-20 gold more
>but you lose more than 10-20 gold by skipping a day

Pirate warrior detected

i never played a warrior deck in my life.

Same outcome but one requires more effort

>Get Keleseth in opening hand
>Mulligan into double shadowsteps
>Kelesth x2 Shadowstep turn 2
>Southsea Captain turn 3
>Still barely eek out a win against a Razakus Priest by topdecking bonemares turns 7 and 9

These decks are so nuts.

How far can I get with this?

Depends. It's a good control list but if you run into an even greedier control list you're gonna get spanked. Should be able to get 9+ though if you play it right.

>not playing 2x Weasel Tunneler in your deck to counter Raza

Stay behind the meta, bearers.

>playing control lock vs razakus priest
>double rat and geist tech
>end game fighting to keep my health above 24
>"WEELLLL PLAYEDDDD"
>he got 2 circle healing and does combos me for 28

I think I might be done with this game, legitimately.

*draws Raza before 2 Tunnelers die*
thank you

How much damage was double PO Leeroy Faceless in Handlock back in the day?
28?

Get fucked, Gul'fag.

Nullified by a single taunt card.

Nullified by a single Mindbreaker.

when did you realize this game was made for people too stupid to play other card games?

xD, wow top kek m8, good one

Okay guys, is there an obvious pick here?