/vn/ - Healthy Sibling Interaction

Visual Novel General #1674

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6d8iNOxkTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i guess this barely qualifies for a loli thread

New thread? We're over the bump limit.

Fuck off dumb loliposter

Suck it cakefags

I want some cake

I guess there's been worse threads.

>op picture isn't even vn related

Does wine and cake go well together?

Incest is VN related.

Is Senshinkan the only Kamige we have left that's free from EoPs?

youtube.com/watch?v=I6d8iNOxkTU

Wasn't it wine and cheese?

Is this true?

Incestge is the best eroge.

yea she has your baby too then you fug the baby

And White Album 2
And Muramasa
And Baldr Sky
And Parfait

Pretty sure, but don't ever expect it to be translated.

To be honest, this looks like shit.

It's only a matter of time

'VNs that start off strong before turning to shit'

Do cousins count or is that cheating? I much prefer cousins. mainly because i did really fool around with one

How can I request a title to Sekai Project? I want to read all ages Hoshi Ori on 2030.

>then you fug the baby
That's far too pedo.

Is monobeno intentionally kamige?

Chaos;Head.

It's only a matter of time.

It likely will never be translated so I'm pretty sure that automatically makes it kamige.

Cousin incest is as fake as nbr "incest" though it's slightly better.

>All ages Hoshi Ori
For what purpose

Maitetsu fucking when?

Over Trip and Irru's dead body

Umineko
The last half really went off a cliff in terms of quality

You might not know this, but you can fuck cakes as well as lolis in monobeno.

they have to release maitetsu no fucking first

So this is the power of kamige....

Koiken Otome

Will i gain anything by going into subahibi completely blind? I have pretty much no idea what it's about currently but I am interested to play it because i've heard good things.

Right after 18+ Rakuen, and right before Baldr Skies

G senjou no maou

>start off strong

Go ahead you'll be surprised.

yeah, you'll enjoy the plottwist that everyone is the same person

Its one of those games where blind is ideal
Don't read anything about its plot
Just read it

and due to player complaints some of the cakes become lolis iirc in the extended routes.
If you have every single bonus thing they released there are well over 100 scenes.

SukiSuki when?

>the cartel has Hoshi Ori in their sights and are planning to eliminate Trip and Irru

You need to read Voltaire to understand Suhahibi more than on surface level.

sukisuki fucking when?

Yes. I dont think i would have even wanted to play it had it been spoiled. It is a serious page-turner for most of the read because of the mystery. And just when you figured it all out, a new perspective fucks everything you know. Just go read it.

Yes.
Leave now before you figure out seriously, don't look at spoilers and just read it and don't come back until you finish

Doubt it unless the mobage makes Light at least a decent amount of money, and then we'd probably see more DI/KKK instead

Will i gain anything by going into subahibi completely uneducated? I have pretty much no idea about philosophy and what works it references but I am interested to play it because i've heard good things.

We can only dream e-celebs get wiped out

This just doesn't have that good old granny charm.

Warning: SubaHibi is not for brainlets

H-How many cakes?

granny poster died, and this one will too before it is ever released

Yes, just read those parts slowly or dont read them at all it doesnt matter really as some of it is a little pedantic

Why couldn't you be able to save Zakuro? In fact by the end the game didn't even care about her at all. I like to imagine the Kimika ending is the true ending.

Two of those are not kamige in the slightest. Only high IQ know which ones I'm talking about.

Let me believe. Though I am starting learning japanese. One way or the other I'll read more Masada

I dunno, i think you kinda missed the point. Anyway, she found her wonderful everyday if you wanted her to.although i dunno why it had to be yuri shit

Granny poster actually did die, in the literal sense of the word

Don't be gay.

You don't even know English yet, you're doomed

>10 months of sukisuki fucking when
>still isn't even in sight

O-oh my

That's a cock bulge btw

>How can I request a title to Sekai Project?
>Sekai Project
Kill yourself

>You will never fuck a genderbent brown skin Matuskaze with huge tits after he comes takes human form to save you.
They already went full supernatural in S and A I don't know why they didn't make him a real tsukumogami.

You'll need better than that to take me down

All-ages titles sell more.

The only reason I don't think it's already dead is because it's still in MG's site.

but they're also kusoge, so whatever

Too bad it still isn't enough

Zakuro in subahibi gets her wonderful everyday and ayane does not return to the beginning with yuki. This could be considered one of the "true ends" because if you go to end sky 2, ayane actually returns to the beginning because it was not an ending she wanted.legit or 2deep4me?

so this is advanced EOP critical thinking.....

vns need more of this

;_;

literally Kara no Shoujo

Why don't more VN's give ears this much attention?

>All-ages titles sell more.
Who the fuck cares do you really want Sekai to be selling more units?

Easier to draw cat ears.

Well MG paid for a license, and they've already done the legwork of translating, editing, and """""""beta testing""""""""" so you would think they would try to get something back for all that invested work.

Is she right?

I love Chika
she deserves more love

Ears are still considered unclean and gross to a lot of Japanese. There is even some laws against how much time and how many close shots of them can be seen on TV. It's why they are covered a lot or passed over if you notice in Japanese media. The best you'll get is ear cleaning which is a lot more important to them.

Can confirm.

Not a thought i had when i was reading, but rather something i just thought of. Do you have an opinion or are you just being a troll? The saddest part of reading subahibi is that i didnt get any good discussion after i was done.

Do you want to be my girlfriend (boy)?

Refresh my memory, what is "this"

Specify, what's "this"?

We'll have to use "that".

Bend over and I'll show you

Being a genius is so lonely.

Not particularly, why?

Can I get a quick run down on "this"?

"This" is "this"

Best girl desu