>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
Modern workshop shit edition

>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ tread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vince5754.deviantart.com/
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Bible_7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well silly me the tittle should had be on the top of pasta

BUT it fits perfectly beneath the pic

Spend half my day downloading, installing and Fallout 4 w/ a few mods. Problem is, it runs like pitch- there's 2-3 blinksworth of time between physical mouse and game cursor movements. Most of the settings go only to medium. Is there any way to override this and make it ultra plain, compared to the low settings I ran on FONV, shit looks too good and all for the sake of performance.

I'm on a W520 thinkpad with 4gb RAM and an i7, if that helps any.

>/aco/ in OP
Ok, come clean. Did you do this Buff?

>W520 thinkpad
>4GB ram

that is the problem

heard that creation club broke script extender, that true?

I was told I had to disassemble three quarters of it to get to the ram slots. Maybe I should just man up and double it.

Are you a time-traveller from three weeks ago?

Yes, it breaks it with every update. The SE team could fix it by removing version check, but they dont do that because moralfags or something.

it doesn't any more because Bethesda fixed it, even SSE CK now downloads CC content as mods

Some people are weird about anti-piracy. But the version check is a simple check though, there ARE cases when the script extender would actually need updating (IE when the source code is changed to accomodate new features and papyrus functions), but just for a new version alone it doesn't.

Bumping this thread
With no survivors

It won't do you any good, It's a framework that makes no modifications to vanilla dialogue. I'm sure the next big quest mod will make use of it but until then there's no point using it.

Started a FROST play through I'm actually having quite a bit of fun. The changes to the world are an awesome change of pace.

What was his fucking problem?

He just wanted to set the world on fire

Not start the flame in your heart

:(

Best reshade preset GO

man is obsessed with wounds and their significance, basically a more extreme follower of the apocalypse. everything has to have roots in everything, nothing can be by chance, understanding history is the only way to grow.
he coped with legion hypocrisy by believing they absorb culture instead of killing and burying it. he hates you because you killed the only thing he could still care about while remaining completely unaware and unscathed. he decides to blow up the mojave because he thinks people don't care enough to deserve it, and maybe thinks things will start over or go back to pre-war condition once all the "bad" history gets erased

in short he's a crazy moron

Won't there be another resource crisis if humanity gets back on its feet again?

not unless the population goes back to pre-war numbers
even with 200 years of tenuous, survivalist breeding, the vault numbers only go up to three digits and non-feral ghouls are a significant minority
plus pre-war usage only got as bad as it did due to constant tech booms from magic fallout nuclear power, which are unlikely to occur again

Wasn't fusion technology also invented that solved the resource crisis for the most part? I thought China went to war with the US because they refused to share their fusion tech when the rest of the world was in peril (which is... obviously not as much an issue anymore).

I guess he just couldn't let go

DOG, GET BACK IN THE CAGE

fusion wasn't ubiquitous like fossil fuels though. it the chinese took anchorage specifically because it held the last oil on the planet

>There are people that like boring hearts more than dead money
I'll never understand this, the premise was super interesting and all of the characters were great
How can they put Daniel's fetchquest extravaganza above a for reals heist caper

He failed to wake up

No one does that

vince5754.deviantart.com/

Please someone port the ma5b into Fallout 4.

>come back to my old game
>level 28 pipe rifleman
>its been like 5 months since last playing
>get in game
>feel alienated
>feel uncomfortable in my own town
>cant get into it at all
>try another safe
>same shit
>nothing felt right
>make a new game
>few hours pass
>feels good
what the fuck

Figured I should clarify: by non-niggerigged silent dialogue, I meant better adaption of existing silent dialogue. Meaning, if I use something like Silent Protagonist, it's adapted to work more efficiently.
I might use it just for the cool interface and prompts.

ded

It's 1:30 in the morning, everyone's asleep.

FNV is suprisingly comfy.
Despite the fact that it runs worse than F4 for some reason....

It's definitely the comfiest game in the series imo. Could not get ENB to work with this install for the life of me though, really aggravated me.

we need a new fallout thread on /aco/

>finally decide to update Fallout 4
>breaks script extender
>try to roll back to previous version of F4SE
>version check prevents launch
It's been like a week, why isn't the new version out
fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You need the old Fallout4.exe. Also I'm pretty sure F4SE is updated for the latest patch.

Oh my God I'm a fucking dipshit, I never realized that it was the mods I was using (Vertibird Jump, MCM, Clock Widget, etc.) were giving error messages. Jesus Christ I'm a moron. Sorry.

>Special agent... Vaquero Raul.
>Pretty... bueno?

>Doce tiros ... esta vez, tengo doce tiros.

>Hefe! Los Metal Gear!

>Me temo que ha sido... nueve, aƱos.
I don't even speak Spanish.

Easily the comfiest. I'm sure it's because of the open areas that aren't clustered by Raidercamps every 5 feet like in FO4.

>Could not get ENB to work with this install for the life of me though
Are you launching through the 4GB patch perchance? If yes there should be a folder called "exes" where you have to put the dll instead of the main folder.

You're fucked. New games are GPU heavy and a laptop ain't gonna cut it.

>that neckseam
Did you just equip a male armor and call it a day user? If you don't want to edit the mesh may i suggest Neck Seam Concealer Necklaces?

Help the patriotic maniac Robutts stranded on Weatherby Savings&Loan or scrap them for junk?

>modding the robobutler with anything else but a tophat

Yeah it was a male outfit, specifically Rick Grimes one.
Doesnt matter, i uninstalled FNV right now.
While the story, worldbuilding, atmosphere and RPG elements are great, the combat, overall jankiness of the game, various imbalances and F3 engine are simply making that game unplayable.
I will just stick with F2 and 4 and wait for that FNV in F4 mod they are working on.

>I will just stick with the two worst Fallouts

Depends what kind of character you're going for. I helped the pirates because I'm an asshole who just wanted to see how far it'll go.

>tfw 900 hours in NV and still coming back to it each year
>tfw no face

>hating on F2

Die in a fire.

>only 900 hours
judgement.png

what the fuck are npcs doing to me when they mark shit on my map

Not him, but Fallout 2 is so bad the devs who worked on it have said half the game is non-canon, and even NMA talks shit about it for how crap it is despite being one of the orignal games.

It's like someone touching your phone without asking permission

liking F2!=liking F2's game mechanics

>typical Bethdrone rambling

Nice delusions son.

Touching your wee wee.

>sleep for five hours
>still exhausted
Come on woman, are you doing aerobics in your sleep?
touching your pip boy with their filthy peasant fingers

>don't want to increase esp count with useless waifu mods
>keep seeing screenshots with open jumpsuit and bodyslide modified bodies

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_Bible_7
>Still, because it was Broken Hills, it's best you simply ignore everything that happened there except for the racism angle and quests, the caravans and Chad, the references to the Unity, and Marcus. There are no talking plants, no old ghoul's home, no treasure hunter, no ghoul getting run over, no scorpion intelligence experiments, etc, etc. Same with some aspects of the Sierra Army Depot (the news holodisk, Skynet's "name," etc, etc) . At some point I'll put together a list of things that are going to be dropped from continuity because they are so painful they make sitting on the can squeezing out a load of superheated plasma seem pleasurable by comparison.

>>don't want to increase esp count with useless waifu mods

Its not like F4 has a lot of mods and its not like having 10 esps and 240 have any difference on the performance of the game.

but what's the point in having naked grills without proper animations

>tfw sitting at 251 active plugins
>keep removing mods and installing new ones
>too lazy to merge plugins.

Not him, but are you implying ANY Bethesda game sex mod has ever had "proper" animations, and not shit that makes even bad SFM garbage look good by comparison?

well, Skyrim ones aren't that bad, especially Leito's

never tryed a fallout sex mod though not enough monsters variety

>well, Skyrim ones aren't that bad,
They are downright abominable user

Dude im at the 236 plugins mark, with many LL mods and i simply cant find anything substantial to add to the pile..
Okay, maybe i could add some MAC 11 mp, Moist Nugget or something like that but its all cosmetics, everything important i already have.

Cool delusions.
Its still better than F3 and 4 where the entire game is not canon because its too stupid and illogical.

Some of the FO4 sex animations look pretty decent with good synching. Who knows how much better it could some years from now.

>Its still better than F3 and 4 where the entire game is not canon because its too stupid and illogical.
Ohh, so this is just an even bigger shitpost then I originally thought

>where the entire game is not canon because its too stupid and illogical.
Oh, typical /v/ermin meme parrot. Move on everyone.

I guess the lack of bestiality 3d games compensate for it being shit, I would love if they added a support for animated tongues or something though, that's my biggest issue with both skyrim and oblivion, but I guess it's not really possible to add

>beast shit
Even WORSE!

>numerous plot holes
>shitty retcons
>made not by the original team
>obligatory continuity nods and winks despite them not making any sense ( Enclave in DC, Harold in DC etc )

Face it, Fallout 3 and 4 are like shitty fanfic, they are definetely not canon.

Shouldn't you be on /v/ complaining about women ruining gaming or somesuch.

>numerous plot holes
Not really
>shitty retcons
Same as Fallout 2 and Tactics then?
>made not by the original team
Neither was New Vegas, unless you count the two or three people at Obsidian at the whole original team. Hell, Tim Cain wasn't even there when they made NV.
>obligatory continuity nods and winks despite them not making any sense ( Enclave in DC, Harold in DC etc )
Enclave was a secret pre-war government conspiracy that had bases all around the globe(as per the Fallout bible)

And Harold was a wanderer who had walked over 2,000 miles before the events of Fallout 3, he had literally already walked 2/3rds of the distance at least in his life before the end of Fallout 2

>muh /v/ meme

Fuck off bethdrone.

Fuck off, /v/ermin.

>Not really
>Same as Fallout 2 and Tactics then?

Its been done to death here, on NMA and on various other sites.
Im not going to write a 500 page essay on how shit F3 and 4 is just for some bethdrone to ignore it and rant about /v/.

>Neither was New Vegas, unless you count the two or three people at Obsidian at the whole original team. Hell, Tim Cain wasn't even there when they made NV.

Half of the team is still better than bunch of randoms that took a break from sucking Howard off to made that atrocity we call F3.

>Enclave was a secret pre-war government conspiracy that had bases all around the globe(as per the Fallout bible)
And it was destroyed in F2 and should never appear in 3 because its lazy as fuck.

Stop bullshitting yourself bugfesta fanboy.

I dont give a shit about beast mods, what id like to see is more robot lewd animations

>on NMA
Are you actually trying to suggest NMA is a credible site?

>Half of the team
>2-3 people
>Half the team
This is a joke right?

>And it was destroyed in F2
Except it wasn't. Only the Oil Rig was destroyed, Navarro, and the other mainland bases they had, weren't.

Just convert your esps to esls, babby.

>beeline to join the brotherhood
>ballistic fist in just over an hour of playing

>Are you actually trying to suggest NMA is a credible site?

Biggest fansite of the franchise is not a credible site ? Fuck off.

>This is a joke right?
Its not your dick so no.

>Except it wasn't. Only the Oil Rig was destroyed, Navarro, and the other mainland bases they had, weren't.>>
Except it was because it killed the president and most of the senior staff. Navarro was destroyed by NCR.
But i wouldnt presume for a bethdrone to know basic facts about a franchise.

>Biggest fansite of the franchise is not a credible site
You mean the site so shitty even the people who made the original games have mocked it for being dumb?

The only site as worthless as NMA is RPGCodex, another site people like Chris Avellone and Joshua Sawyer have mocked repeatedly for being bastions of idiocy and hive-minded stupidity.

>Navarro was destroyed by NCR.
Years later

>/v/ermin thinks a site dedicated to cirlejerking has a valid opinion on anything

Which sites /are/ credible.

>You mean the site so shitty even the people who made the original games have mocked it for being dumb?
>The only site as worthless as NMA is RPGCodex, another site people like Chris Avellone and Joshua Sawyer have mocked repeatedly for being bastions of idiocy and hive-minded stupidity.

Gotta love those delusions.
I guess whatever helps you to go to sleep at night.

>Years later
And still prior to shitty F3.

In his mind - every site that gives 9-10/10s for every bugfesta title.
Shitaku, RPS etc

>In his mind - every site that gives 9-10/10s for every bugfesta title.
Nice straw man

>Shitaku, RPS etc
Both of those sites are beyond retarded m8.

First time doing silver shroud mission. Is the final showdown a meme because i have done it at least 5 times now. And well, kent gets his brains blown out every time.

I did it first try and saved him.

Its very hard to save him.
You should try drugging yourself and speaking as a shroud to scare mooks away.

OSex or whatever its called is actually really quite good. It's got a top tier UI too. Easy to use one-handed.

>Gotta love those delusions.
Is that your only response?

Not him, but all you do is post
>LE DELUSIONS!
Over and over again instead of making any sort of substantive argument.

>act like a deluded retard
>get called out
>hurr durrrr im not deluded

Classic bugfesta fanboy.

> Easy to use one-handed.
>Not having three hands so you can maintain maximum control over your game while you fap

Fallout fan god tier :
- exposing yourself to so many rads that you mutate two additional hands to fap while playing

it can be hard, especially if you are a melee character. jet and psycho all the way