Ike!

Ninian is reddit

Arden voiced by Kyle Hebert when?

I wanna fuck Saber.

Roll for her.

rah

Wait, we're Reddit?

Nowi is cute! Nowi is love!

It's been so long since I played 7 that I forgot about this detail. Nergal's a deeper character than I remember.

Is it worth rolling for :D just because she's cute?

I already have 2 Reinhardts, a Linde, and a Doot

Why is this hick so cute all the time?

Impregnating Nowi!

How hard do you think I can shill tilt before people start getting mad

Who knows, /feg/ is literally filled with reddit and gamefaqs crossposters

Dumb slut

I hope you're ready to become Deirdre's ring motherfucker.

Yes! She's the cutest! And she's going to be the strongest too! Just you wait!

How would /feg/ react if the next Lord was a Seibaface(regardless of gender)?

>Huge waifu haremfag.
>The thought of sharing my waifus with the rest of the male cast makes me sick.
>But i have to if i want the children waifus.
>Carefully select the girls i have the lowest feelings towards (But i love them all regardless) with complete disregard to the stats and skill stuff.
>Already finished the three routes, all of them witouth pairing anyone but with S-support unlocked for my avatar.
>Then i another file grind supports with the guys that can give female children while ignoring the males that give male children.
>I havent unlocked any of the male children because of that.
>And i will probably never complete the support chart with my male avatar.

I wonder if its because i feel cucked if my avatar is a male, do you think i can avoid this bad feeling if i make a female avatar run? That way i will probably dont feel like my character is being cucked since the avatar will be female.

Too bad i dont particularly like anyone in the male cast of fates as much as the awakening male cast which is easier to give girls to. Though in awakening also dont pair the females that give male children.

But i need at least ONE complete run with the male children.

What do you think feg?

her ass is uncute, so no

Want to make a Heavy Blade Galeforce flier meme build. Who would be better: Michalis or +Spe -Res Minerva?

Wait until she comes out and people start calling her a better Linde, and watch as the bodies hit the floor.

And I'm free of the dancer banner! No Olivia, but I wanted her the least so imma take my bonus CYLyn and be done with it.

*tilts u*

What's your strategy for orbs right now /feg/? Rolled enough dancers, if any, from the PA banner? Got a stash saved up for any of the Geneology units? Or saving because you believe in the Halloween banner?

I am absolutely done with the PA banner. Have ~60 orbs saved up but unsure if I want to roll for Geneology characters since they aren't limited. Deirdre's Speed Ploy is a skill I really want to slap onto several characters in my roster but I'm cold turkey on spending money on this game for the rest of this year. Sigurd looks unbelievable but I'm oversaturated on good red cavs. Hoping to roll Tailtyu eventually when she gets demoted because she's CUTE

A saibaface?

*rapes u*

how many orbs did it take you to get shig?

Post your plans for the future with what you actually have.

I say stop giving a shit. You want self insert harem shenanigans play Heroes and disregard all canon.

wtf is with that armor

Kill yourself.

Is this good or should I try my luck for a better Water?

IVs on that ShiggyDiggy?

My general rule now is to save up 50 orbs a month. That way I can save some and spend some at the same time.

I have Neph and Black Knight so literally the only unit left I care about is L'arachel. I'm just saving orbs and will blow them on sniping any limited units with big tits in skimpy outfits

>Coming from the retard who jerks his micropenis to Sonya, Shade and Cuckgero.

>Get to 9/13 orbs
>Roll dancer
>No greens show up for me to roll the mysterious dancer girl
>repeat until i get an off banner Jacob

Just play another game with no avatar so you won't even have to think about it.

Where the fuck is he?

Does Celica have the most raw beauty out of any fire emblem female?

Good, my life is horrible and only cute anime girls give me a reprieve.

She's fucking drop dead gorgeous.

He'll be on Jugdral Part 2 with Azel and Jamke

Hey you fucking spic fag, remember that time you married Kagero in Fates and posted it here you hypocritical fuck?

Please ignore IV, its all I have and I really wanted a Minerva. I have a Clair, so maybe Hit and Run instead of Drag back? And would ward be better?

I want to cuddle at night with Celica!

They should allow you to Summoner support more than 1 unit but only allow 1 to be effective per team.

I'd raw her if you know what I mean.

>Cute anime girls
>Yura art

Jesus christ man your life must seriously be bad if you think that's cute.

Honestly? Yeah. Her design is beautiful. Elincia is a close second and then Guinivere in third.

I really want to give her Fury for the extra attack and speed, for a dancer she looks like she'll hit hard. But would it be worth it for missing out on TA 3?

Damn, I didn't know Koreans liked Fire Emblem. Is FEH even out in that region?

Next 3 man banner with Azel.

Is this gonna be the new thing? Banners where two of the units were requested/popular/fit together and the third is just kind of there to be demoted? Oscar, Tailtu...

I just roll on seasonal banner waifus

Or at least let you keep the S-rank if you switch off.I want a harem of wives. There's so many lovably bad units that can benefit form the bonus and I want to give them each a season in the sun.

I think about 60. Which sucks because I bagged both his mom and Inigo in 15 orbs, but I really wanted him, so it's fine.

+ATK -SPD, not sure what to think, but I'd use him anyway because I like him.

you're better off utilizing her natural bulk instead of trying to make LaD work with those IVs

drag back/hit and run are fore fliers who abuse terrain to reposition your teams over terrain. give her fury and vantage

@192264923
>unironically marries Alfonse for esports reasons

Yeah, good times.Now Kagero is married to Sonya.

Who the fuck does Sigurd think he is just strutting into Heroes like a first place CYL unit?

I just want one character to S rank and one to A rank. That way you can have a marriage and a best friend.

>I didn't mean to break the meta, geez, sorry!

I'm not sure, but they can probably get around that if it isn't. They started localizing FE in Korean with Fates.

A pretty cool guy obviously.

Which he is. Not many men can have such a straight face after killing so many lords on a continent.

There's plenty of Korean artists on Twitter, one ships Eliwood/Hector super hard.

Strutting around like he owns the place is kind of his downfall. Sheesh.

I've rolled her -SPD +RES initially. Fury and Bonfire worked well, I gave her Renewal too and she put in plenty of work. You can make even Panic Ploy SS her, work with your IVs.

really shows just how ugly Clarisse's art is

Glad you're following my Eirika build
I'd go with Reposition over Swap though. Swap is for tanky units that want to swap out the squishy and take the front.

how would you feel about awakening/fates children being added gradually over time through quests that required having their individual mothers at S rank?

The coolest dad around.
>Kiran, my man, let's rout those Emblans
>Geez, you sure do love poking people
>man, I love my wife Deirdre and I'm sure we'll raise our Seliph to be a proper man
>I say we just invade Embla and be done with it. What do you mean "they have an endless army that also includes me"?

Summing up last thread with a webm

:)

>Lyn is your wife
>Sharena is your best friend
Star_crushed.mp3

>weed
>crum
>sheegurd
who completes royal daddy emblem, feg?

LnD/fury with desperation is good.
Alternatively, Distant counter with Escape Route turns her into a mage counter who can kill, and then get away to dance.
Can survive a full meme Rein and kill on counterhit

Hector.

If you gave Nephenee the choice between peasant food and fancy food, which would she take?

Hector or OUGI

I'd be ok with Morgan or Kana being a special map recruit where you need to use your S rank
Morgan/Kana's hair matching the S Rank unit
Dunno if it would work for the other kids though

I wish FEH had a feature that gives certain units unique dialogue if you happen to have another unit that's somehow related to them like FGO does. I'd love to hear what Sigurd and Eldigan would say to each other now that they aren't forced to fight.

I want to bust a nut deep inside Tiltyu

>Kiran is turned into a canon slut
Oh my.
Yes. Yes!

Only one nut? Not multiple loads all over her face, tits, ponytail, and in every one of her holes?

>Is FEH even out in that region?
Isn't FEH global? How can they have regions when everything is on one server?

I still will never understand how Eldigan is seen as tragic when he is just fucking retarded.

She'd survive a buffed Rein with 31 Res? If so that Escape Route build doesnt sound bad.

God this.
I just finished collecting all the Tellius characters and it's frustrating that nothing really comes out it if they're on the same team.

Is a neutral 4* eirika worth to promote?

He's a Camus, retardation comes with the territory and I love them for it. That said I like Camus more when he stopped being one.

yes

They should just straight up copy-paste the My Room feature from FGO. It even has precedence with Fates.

They should also steal and start rolling out quests for individual units @ 5* Level 40 for enhancements. They can use that to actually buffs units that are horrifyingly bad (Seliph, Jakob), since currently those units really only exist to fuck your pity rate.

I'd much rather have special combat dialog.
Like Eirika vs Ephraim, or Roy vs Lilina, or Roger vs Caeda.

I'm still hoping for a better IV Eirika eventually to merge my only one with, but that really feels a lot better for what i want to do with her even with better IVs than the cookie butter anti-green tome or buffer that's actually expected to combat swords with goddamn fury.
I'll keep your suggestion in mind, I can spare a Barst but I'm basically 3 Repo having units total to 6 3* Arthurs alone, it's why I easily considered Swap. All I really need is a spare Oboro to give her Rally Defense and I'm essentially complete with my intended build.

Yeah, this made me laugh because Seliph was literally standing right next to him on the castle screen. If only he'd turned around.