/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2222

>Recent News
McDonalds SkyCompass Collab - Eat burgers in Japan, get damascus crystals and a sunlight stone
Fourth Crew Skill - Available if you have 21+ members
CCS Collab - Dark Unknown Staff, Sakura is the loyalty character

>18M Player Celebration *Co-op won't be affected by MagFest
10/10 - 10/24 - MagFest(Login Raffle, Half AP/BP cost for Raids, Half AP cost for Free Quests/Main Story/Special Quests, x1.5 RP/EXP bonus, Double effect for Journey Drop Buffs)
10/11 - 10/24 - Free Single Rolls and 200 Crystal Login Bonus

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for October:
30/9 - 9/10 - Violet Violence
10/10 - 24/10 - Sakura and the Mysterious Sky Journey
25/10 - 30/10 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
31/10 - 8/11 - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Giga Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

EARTH

Summer Apollo when
Halloween Apollo when

*blocks your path*

Is the eight chev sword worth it? would it get replaced by xeno?

Clarisse is a hell of a lot cuter.

Is LG still recruiting?

full chev sword grid is only useful in utkghl, a few io sticks and hector bow on element are better

RECENT NEWS +2 CHOCOLATE BARS WTF OP IT'S BEEN LIKE 10 THREADS

See you on turn 4

why don't you make the thread then?

Currently, including the recent SL15 Light Katana, Motocal still spits out 8 Chev Swords and a Cosmo Sword. If you factor in a normal attack buff, it drops 1 sword for the unknown katana. We have no idea how much base attack the light xeno will have, but if its a bit less (say ~2200), motocal only drops down to six Chev Swords and two theoretical xeno unknowns when a normal attack buff of 80% is factored in.

is this a good water? I have no clue what I'm doing, will probably need to play ely since I have no auberons and that team has 0 DATA

Katana already booted one sword out so xeno for sure will have a space

Play Elysian

My cute wife holding my other cute wife

Delay and fake mist with a nice heal
Small heal veil frequent shitty cut
Nukes
Play ely, move Katalina to slot 1
>Get Quatre

what is the base double attack rate im general?

how much data does a broken foe grant you?

rank each element from strongest to weakest, both primal and magna.

REMOVE KAT
REMOVE ROMEO

PUT SICO
PUT MOUSTACHE

Definitely usable. You could go for atma sword and play DF/CR with GW dagger too.

what buffs did you input? what team did you use?

>fail two runs with mig, run without mig is super smooth

Never trust migs

One sword will surely get replaced by the xeno so I'm just sticking to my 6 swords and waiting until it comes out. I also bought the 3 chev swords they restocked if I'll ever need a 7th.
1 Atma
1 Baha
1 Cosmos
1 MASSIVE Unknown
6 chump swords

Host something

Whats the best team I can make with these qts? And what class should I play with them?

8/3
16/6

Just wont drop for me...

Cute!

The biggest problem is going to be your grid unless it just isn't equipped. Your ATK is really low.

box sochie silva for solo content, swap sochie for izmir during raids. If you have a varuna grid, play minami sword dude and silva.

delete this

the only double primal grid that can actually beat primal x ele off element is varuna. nobody cares about power rankings on element. therefore the primal ranking is pretty simple, varuna >>>>>> poorfag plebians

You might wanna switch out kat but it looks pretty decent and useable.

Where do you join these? Coop?

I still haven't skilled stuff up and I don't have gabu's wand yet. So far I have 6 daggers, the 4* water katana unk, baha dagger and GW harp, I should probably drop one dagger for another unk but I started playing relatively recently, might want to get another unknown next RotB(?). Also I can't get auberons since I'm still spending prestige to get row 4 classes

What the hell? I didn't give you permission to post our run.

>baha in a chev sword grid
what the heck are you doing user?

Absolutely cute!

>get massively carried
>diss other people

Magna: Dark with zoi > dark=light > dirt=water=wind > fire

Primal: Water > Dark=Fire=Earth > Light > Wind

Could probably make an argument for changing the slots based on racing speed in different raids

Can someone host ZOI

>magna water in the same tier as dirt

If you are HL, your priority should be getting gabbuh wand and raising it to SSR. The general grid strength will come if you just leech magnas/HL magnas/makky's throughout magfest.
It's hard to overstate how key wand is though, it will carry you in a GW where your grid is only MLB.

Magna: Dark = Earth (?= Water w/ 2 GW 5*?) > Light = Wind > Water > Fire

Primal: Earth = Water > Dark > Fire > Light > Wind

Dirt magna is mediocre unless the boss is literally perma cc'd or you're playing on element with 5* gw characters, of which water is probably doing more with 2 5* gw characters anyway.

Haha time for cuckoldry!

Jesus, there's so much wrong with this

>Magna
>light stronger than any of the four main elements
>Primal
>Dark=Fire=Earth
>there are people in this thread that unironically believe this

Is this one of you guys?

>Primal: Earth = Water
Is this a joke?

>magna light

>Magna dirt not same tier as dark
>Magna water not same tier as dark with Uno/Quatre
>Magna wind not higher than light
>Primal fire that high
>Primal dirt not same tier as water
Did you just shit this out or what?

It would be nice if these Ā¢ucks carried me too.

>dirt and water as good as wind
???

Not counting GW 5*:

Zoi Dark > Wind = Dark > Light > Dirt = Ecke Fire > Water > Fire

Hi coat tails user

Post my name in these threads again and I'll never do ubaha with any of you again. Try me fuck face. Who the hell do you think I am?

Primal water with gw characters is better than primal dirt outside of gw tho

>3 years later
>people still get into eternal, circular arguments about which element is better
This will never end, will it?

It only gets worse each year.

rainbow masterrace

What the fuck are you on

Gimme some of that shit so I can smoke it too

>not counting GW 5*
Into the trash this list goes. Why don't we also make a list by not counting weapons too since we're going to ignore 50% of each element's strengths.

What else will this dead general talk about

You think rainbow would have put an end to this "who would win, BATMAN or SUPERMAN?" stuff, but nope.

The only time element tiers mattered was when Zoi was broken and was clearly #1 for everything

propane

in terms of grid strength this is accurate, too bad characters add a whole nother layer of power

>primal dirt same tier as water
You're joking right?

And propane accessories?

On one hand I agree with this, on the other hand the vast majority of the player base isn't autistic enough to make 5* gw characters

Rly makes u thonk considering the only real metric for and element being superior is it's power in baha hl/ubaha

>you will never hang out behind the Grancypher with Siete, Uno, and Funf, just smoking cigs and discussing the latest in propane developments

Varuna has better sustain and consistency, Titan has better DPS but less reliability. Titan also doesn't need to whale, Varuna NEEDS murgs. Varuna will pull ahead in UBHL but outside of that Titan will usually outdamage them.

Ergo, similar strength in the end.

Join the discord

Superman is a faggot so batman wins.

> Paracuck trying to talk shit

Batman's the one who sleeps with young boys though.

Is there a /gbfg/ discord?

Batman is overrated trash, and "rainbow meta" is too.

Fuck off discordfags you're not old enough to post

The problem is that U Baha as a fight artificially promotes some elements too. So it's not a good metric for deciding in a vacuum which elements are "best". The truth is after rainbow meta we don't really have a good fight for judging the pure strength of certain elements, aside from fights that are so trivial that element dickwagging can't even be considered.

yes

What the fuck do you people do in the discord?

>propane powered airships

Hows being carried in off element GW working for ya champ?

>going to miss a surprise ticket because of googles bullshit

Link cutie

ERP

post Silva

Silva

ERP

lewd stuff

How does Gamma Ray work? Do I have to afk until 45% if I don't have 100% light damage cut?

Not at all, considering I have grids for all elements.

The fact is GW is the only real thing that encourages rainbow, but that's not even once a month, doesn't even matter if you're in a crew that can carry you, and outside of that all other content in the game can be done off element. You're still better off making one element very strong rather than making all 6 elements mediocre, which is why the meta isn't rainbow.

And the meta will never be rainbow unless KMR gives all content GW resistances.

Wuv wuv

Why do you even ask?

I mean unless you're using a whale grid chances are you are going to be just flat worse off than a regular f2p primal grid on element

>The fact is GW is the only real thing that encourages rainbow,
Xeno is a pretty big deal famalam
I'd say xeno is what really pushed rainbow, with GW you can just leech off other people, very few people actually hard grind in GW (which I dislike, but that's the accepted behavior)