/hitg/ - A Hat In Time General

Just make a thread here already.

>Talk About Modding
>Post Modding

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNV_WZm-Um0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll see how this goes, but it probably won't last and I'll just go right back to /indie/.

>believing this thread will live
do those weird octopus-like hat things with the shockwave attacks from the purple subcon time rift actually appear anywhere else in the game?

Doesnt seem so, Probably were part of subcon when the moon jumper was still in but got scrapped.

>believing this thread will live
Mostly people just need to be aware of it first.

Is there any sort of hint at all as to what style the new chapters will have?

Somebody posted "cove" file in the mods folder. If that were actually something, that'd be neat. Seamen creatures or something.

Did we get banned on /v/?

I watched some tranny play it on twitch. The game was cute at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNV_WZm-Um0

>tranny

think so, anyway, "she" had that ex-lanklet look/sound.

What if one of the new chapters is a tournament arc?

So what, a boss rush?

Or a Glitz Pit

Oh there is one up, nice. With interest seemingly dying on /v/ I was just about to start this general myself.

Who am I kidding. It was fun while it lasted boys. Dead sales numbers, dead game.

Don't be so melodramatic.

The game world is too small.

the game world needs to be larger, because this looks more like giant hat woman in tiny world.

I think she is rather proportionally correct, the world needs to be maybe 1/5 larger I can agree
Isn't the real issue the resolution being much bigger, making the world just look smaller even if it would be a 1:1 rip from the original?

le page 10 save rave

woah this is so cute

Man where is the cat area in the alpine sky, I can't find it again

Isn't the mansion area a little too scary? I don't know if I can handle this

Post kiddos

>>Talk About Modding
>>Post Modding
Was it a big mistake to buy it on GOG?

yes

Towards the windmill.

>mfw Subcon finale fight
That was the coolest shit ever.

Hopefully not

Have the devs actually made a response on GOG modding yet?

Not that I am aware of. I am hoping for the best but I kind of guess that this one might be on me. I suppose I should have looked into it more before spending my money.

I am not entirely sure what to think of this. But oh well.

No.

>not naming it /hat/

next one
if there is a next one

i hope there is. there is no reason to keep making /v/ threads when it's clear that, at the moment, there are enough people and posts to fill up generals

I like it

it's only a question of time now that mods are right around the corner

>The hovering bike bug has still not been fixed.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Do anyone want to know how to do it?

>there is no reason to keep making /v/ threads
yeah but the moment people switch to Veeky Forums is the moment it becomes insular and starts its slow death with no growth

I do.

Okay Buddy.

Go inside the yellow pipe. Slide on it, bonk against it, like you'd want to go at the top.

Then slide/jump outside of it, touch the ground,
and jump again while activating the motorcycle.

This is tricky. I still don't have the timing absolutely right, and the height seems to be random. You can go very high tho.

he modded in yet?

Is the secret intruder achievement bugged.I've done it twice and without being spotted and not got it

Just colors so far.

being partially seen also counts

No alerts or detection

Don't forget to post pictures when you succeed.

I like the deepest lore of Snatcher's backstory but knowing that was originally the Moonjumper's backstory makes me wish he was still in the game

infinitely better design, his face is still painted in the attic of the manor, and his theme was given to the fucking badge seller, I hope he shows up in the dlc.

I don't know man, it worked for me

There is absolutely 0% chance of A Hat in Time showing up in GOG Connect in December, is there?
Yeah thought so. But I can still dream I guess.

How do you get the relic ontop of the manor? Where is the platformification zone I can't fucking find it

>the platformification zone
what, you mean those bell things?
do you not have the dweller mask?

Ah geez I'm retarded, I forgot about that thanks user

Be honest, now. Would you a hat girl?

Nah.

She would be best bruh though. Give no fuck, incredibly intelligent and driven.

not unless I was an appropriately aged Hat Lad, so no.

I...
>Be honest
Yes, yes I would. I am horrible.

Depends. Is she like a vampire?

did they completely scrap the desert world?

Is it true you can't get everything in the game?

there are a couple roulette items that will go unclaimed until you can get more tokens from modded levels

post save icons

Damn that's nice, dunno if I can get a better close up of it ingame

That beard is great.

I think you can't anymore.

weeeeeeeeeeeeee

cool

makes me wonder where her hitbox is then

I fucked up a bit

I really like the blue time rift title card

Is the flag zipline towards the end of the Twilight Bell supposed to be missing? I might be screwed.

So is there no way to get the conductor fight now?

what the fuck. this is so good.

h

Have you tried getting more points with the conductor? Otherwise you might just have to create a new save file.

Yeah I tried, 700 points is probably like, the absolute peak you can get on the murder express.

so whats the movement most comparable to?

They are literally the same except visually and the music might have been a bit different

But the conductor fight is immensely better

Ah really? That sucks, the night time at the bird studio level is the same too?

Like mario meets sly cooper meets sonic meets... old warframe? I can't think of any other game that has vertical running on a wall at the moment.

prince of persia is the first one that comes to my mind

Why do they fucking put the witch warnings in random places sometimes? For what purpose other than scaring me is there

A general would be nice because hat kis is so cute I can look at her 24/7, but it might be hard to keep up without an active modding community or whatever

I guess I'll ask this in here also. Anyone know what leads to what in this old menu (The command for opening it is "openoldmenu")? I was clicking through shit blindly & I swear it fucked me up a little since then my game has been choppy since. I think I went through an old settings menu on it & clicked a setting that's not in the settings we have normally.

so is there any particular reason why the pink rift in subcon forest is on a giant shattered time piece

wow

Canon says time rifts happen when time pieces break

10/10 beautiful

I actually laughed out loud at this

>Canon says time rifts happen when time pieces break
right but like, where did this fucking massive one come from

I'm in the final level, I busted one of the giant glowing crates blocking the platform you had to jump to, whatever was inside it, pretty sure it was an item, popped out and fell into the lava. Even though I returned to the hub and came back there isn't anything there and the box is just gone.
Did the game just fuck me out of 100%

Yes. This is common bug, the coin failing into the lava.

Unfortunately that means your savegame will never reach 100%. You will be blocked at 97% eternally.

You need to delete your savegame and restart another game. I'm sorry.

Hat Kid's vault?

% is only Timepiece-related.

Yes, it's a dumb fuck up by the devs that the token you missed there will not respawn. It's not like it matters though, they didn't add enough tokens in the game to actually let you unlock all the cosmetics from the roulette anyways. If you want to get them all just spawn them via the developer mode/menu:
>Press tab
>Enter "enablescheats"
>Enter "Summon HatinTimeGameContent.Hat_Collectible_RouletteToken"

Pretty sure only time pieces count towards 100%

Oh shit really? That's kinda dumb on their part but thanks I'll just do that

I should add you activate the Developer Mode from the Game Settings. And like the others are saying, it doesn't count toward your in-game %.