Previous Thread >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Singing Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC
3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Daily Quest "Ember Gathering" AP Cost 1/2 Campaign!
Date: October 10th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius III
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>Okeanos Pickup Summon 2
Date: October 05th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4* Medea (Lily), Heracles
3* Euryale, Hektor, David

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Dammit I was making one Liz.

Fucking Liz, I was making one too.

Sorry, my King.

I gave in and I'm making a Tulpa at the suggestion of someone in one of these threads

Is anyone planning on using her?

Vive la France!

>Went back to 1st ascension art and sprite
>Had almost forgotten how much better Marie looks in red than white

fucking KEKED epick win lizbro xD

I don't have a good caster yet so I'm excited for holloween liz.

King of Britons

You can't beat the lizard
Create a Liz tulpa, she can make the threads when I'm asleep

At least make one of Koala Killer so when it goes all giantess fetish on you it makes sense.

Who should I use on my caster slot, Hans (max ascended) or Medea (2nd ascension)?

i plan on rolling and using tamamo so no

Too pure

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME my soon to be Mastah!

Liz may be an idiot, but respect her trying to fight against her fate. There's beauty in her futility. That said, FUCKING LIZFAGS REEEEEE

>he needs to sleep
back to kikebook user

Too innocent

>y-you retard!! d-do you even crits
Jeez, is that how braindead you guys get? To the point you assume people don't know about gameplay crits or that they don't know what fucking John does?

>what is NeroFest
Quests are being designed in a way to make Crit Bursts not effective as a win condition. Go ahead, try crit bursting Da Vinci-chan with your John at NeroFest to see what happens. Or better yet, try bringing John not backed by at least Memerlin. Plenty of quests with similar conditions, where it has been more advised to use niche picks for particular quests.

Nevermind layered bosses were already a nerf to Buster Crit. The moment the content shifts to demand you higher sustain or different win conditions instead of mindlessly bursting a single layer a life, is the moment John loses her spotlight, and that's what happened at NeroFest.

She's living out of her meme to be placed that high. Her inflated stats and toolkit don't fit the shaping meta. A 8.5 rating should have been the bare minimum for her right now. Expect her to get lower as the meta keeps shifting and people realize the same.

Tamamo

King of the who?

and you still wont have one huhu

Sorry, I don't talk to any Servant that is lower than 9.5

www.goodsmile.info/en/product/6788/Tamamo+no+Mae+School+Uniform+Ver.html
found your catalyst, tamafags

Let me refer you to your utterly retarded post of
You may now stop replying to me, and kill yourself.

Animation update when?

Everybody's dancing crazy.

Why are Assassins so shit? Seriously. I'm re-reading HF right now and Hassan is so stupid that he gets bailed out by dark sakura every time.

Hotglue it.

Hello, is this the Liz general?

Jagi

How often do daily quests go 1/2 AP?

Double Merlin ban is also a big nerf to her, as she was by far the most benefited by the setup.

Not popular enough I guess

Nah I'm making it of the servant who I initially didn't like but learned to love

King of my heart

>IMG_2414.jpg

Gudako lusts after women younger than her!

G. Jaggi?

Twice a year.

No, this is not how it works
Removing it is the trigger for Alters not the other way around
Did Carnival lie to me?

That was another user. Some people were even impersonating me there, and you can't blame them really, this turned out to be a massive treasure trove with how badly you guys reacted.

>just one figure
that's cute

Fluffy Servant

They can't do their job because the plot doesn't allow for it.

Anti-buff boss that does damage per buff on you or copies/steals buffs (and subsequent 1-turn attack-buff only meta) when

yes

She will be nice for murdering assassins at least.

Considering she will be NP5 and max ascension for nothing? Yeah, I will. Also, she should be very useful for the Super Sumanai fight in 2016 Nerofest.

Jagi

Kneel before the cutest servant.

Can't be the master of a servant who is only available on rate ups I'll never spend quartz on.

I guess their specialty is taking out Masters and not Servants. But if you can't sustain a class of heroic servants by the same principles of others, then why bother? It just seems pointless.

Gudako prefers mature women!

But user, regular Jeanne doesn't have an ahoge. Only Jeanne Alter does.

Ushi?

Denied.
There's only one Saber and only one Cutest Servant and only one Artoria faced girl for me.

I'm Gudako and I can tell you that's not true

>we'll never have Baggi and Wroggi again

>Artoria so fucking useless that plot armor can't protect her
>When she turns into a villian a kid almost dead defeats her
Too bad Kerry wasn't alive to tell Shirou to make her fuck off
at least other servants show some guts against the plot armor

Finally someone else who gets it. I have been trying to tell all of the chart-worshipping retards for months that the Merlin-centric Buster meta is not going to stay the way it is forever, that the hardest fights have already shown that it is suboptimal compared to other compositions, and that strategic diversification when it comes to characters and CEs is the wisest course of action one can take.

>hard fights
It's just ability gimmicks retard.

No! She wants to lewd her innocent kouhai!

Cutest servant between Taiga and Sakura

Don't listen to the others, Umu is the cutest

nobody fucking cares about your waifu. I don't give a fuck about your textless post of your waifu and some reply saying "x is cute! cute!" with another picture of the girl. Please fuck off and dump your folder in

Sir I'm gonna go all in on STRONGEST

I need advice here. I have Jannu+Waver and i think i should aim for two copies of 2030 rather than dickrolling for tamamo next week. What do you think /alter/?
Also, i don't have any 4/5* damage dealer so getting spooked by scatach doesn't sound too bad.

Thanks for adding to the image limit with your off-topic shit retard.

Does that mean I need to hoard caster xp and max ascend her before the event finishes?

Where do you think you are?

saber is cute!
cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going for 2030 is definitely your best option

What would their group name be?

Fujinee is cuter than Sakura.

How does one make themselves have constant dreams of liz? i wanna experience what that user experienced

King of Knights

Linkin Park

you have to hang yourself

Suffer a virgin's curse.

Create a Tulpa

>not following the dick
I mean, if you're playing for the gameplay and not your waifu, it's the right move. You'lll have more chances for MIKON if you end up regretting it anyway

>Virgin's curse
Whats that?

The meta has beens. J. Alter as the leader.

Drink a lot of alcohol

I refuse to imagine how the life of someone with a Liz tulpa would be like

Post underrated Ascensions

DEEN FSN art is so nostalgic.
I kinda miss that early 00's style.

Who noob here? Just started last week currently grinding to the 1/2 AP dailies after finishing first singularity.

Party is 60 Altera waifu and friends 50 Herc/Marie/Arturia-Lily. Currently getting Mash Potato and Carmilla to 50.

I was surprised that they allowed you to be paired with stupidly high level masters from the get go. Those people must get swamped with friend requests but I take it everyone wants to use the max levels?

Already found a Gil and bishounen Waver friends to outsource those classes. Currently missing a cool Lancer like rad Vlad or Tamamo. Only have a 3 star Lancer but my understanding is 3 star and below are fucking mongrels that don't deserve any investment. Anyone with a 80~ Lancer want to be friends haha? Obviously have nothing to offer. No one would use mine.

god damn I wish I was a drawfag

it doesnt sound that bad

There are currently 0 good lancers besides Cu

3 stars are great actually. Even 1 and 2s are usable

Why wouldn't you want to imagine being around Liz 24/7?

Lancers in general are pretty garbage. Cu is the best we have at the moment, he's mostly good at being a cockroach.

The only ungrailed level 80 lancer is Liz. Do you want to use Liz?

There's a disturbing lack of Ushi lewds.

what do you think liz's butthole smells like?

no