us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>HotS: 2017 Year in Review
youtu.be/ruAjkRwnCss

What's New? :
>Hallow's End 2017 Event!
>October 17th - November 14th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21042410/

>Junkrat, junker demolitionist; Now on PTR!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/junkrat
youtu.be/PoolAOfCPRE

>Assault on Volskaya Foundry battleground; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/volskaya-foundry
us.battle.net/heroes/en/battlegrounds/volskaya/
youtu.be/8ywatBcHp2s
youtu.be/huC2L2Pw3c8

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21033648/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21116535/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21106217/
>Current PTR Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21072302/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App **Beta** - Social Tab invite link
blizzard.com/invite/yLyDTabb
>Instructions to join
imgur.com/a/1yCT4
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

icy-veins.com/heroes/talent-calculator/nazeebo#26.0!3221224
youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for rogue buttsluts.

>bronze
>fill your roster
Nah, he should be focusing on improving his fundamentals.

>calle calle
captcha pls

>hgc casters know about the next 5 heroes
>we have to wait months

Reposting in new thread in case the dude doesn't even bother reading the rest of the previous thread.

This is good advice imo. I play nothing but QM, and only walk into ranked to get up to Master for the Epic Mount reward then fuck off back to QM. As long as you play QM looking to do the best that you PERSONALLY can do, and before heading into Ranked you do a quick read-up of the basics of a map (As in how to approach the objective of each map and shit.) then just play Ranked.

So, yeah. This is from the perspective of someone who doesn't even fucking like Ranked, I hate it. But Masters is easy to get and I want the mounts, so whatever. I'd also add that you should read up on who to ban on which maps, should you end up getting pegged as the team captain.

They don't reset your MMR, they let you redo placements starting at where you left off.

Yeah, so if you go 0-14 on a fresh account, get Bronze V then wait until the next season and go 10-0 best bet you get somewhere in low Silver.

I think this is pretty decent, too. Just have to find that self correcting eye/mindset then spam out games.

>low Silver
You can jump two ranks per win, high Gold or low Plat is possible.

only if you MMR is still highly viotile due to low amount of games. if you ruined your MMR with hundreds of coin flip QM games even going 10-0 wont let you jump more than 3 ranks.

on the upside you are not unfit for your job like 50% of the current casters are.

That's not how placements work.

Too bad Grubby didn't take the hgc caster job when it started.

It happend to me. 54% global winrate with about 90% QM games. skipped 2 seasons after getting gold 4 ranked, went 10-0 and got ranked gold 1.

so according to your theory I should be at least plat if not dia. tell me what went wrong.

>3k master unranked mmr
>2.8k diamond team league mmr
>0 games in hero league

should I try it? is it worth it? I don't want to stain my stats by playing with potential shitters

>enemy team is 3 levels ahead
>has taken all forts and keeps
>all three lanes have been pushed almost to the core

>game drags on for another five minutes because teammates turtle in the base trying to clear and the enemies just waste time going around to every merc camp and the objectives
JUST LET THEM WIN SO I CAN LEAVE, HOLY SHIT

>team league diamond
those exist? I thought everybody just abuses the system to rank (grand) master.

Why would they need to know?
Why would you? Don't you want a surprise? Where's your sense of wonder?

He's quoting hotdog bullshit.

He's probably just going to place bronze.

>Why would they need to know?
I don't know ask blizzard.

>Why would you? Don't you want a surprise? Where's your sense of wonder?
Because I want to know.

I place dia team league every season before going back to my thousands of unranked games

why do I always miss leak user leaking

>3k unranked mmr
>decide to do placements
>go 8-2
>get master 1000 points
Might as well give it a go.

How do people go about doing that, anyways? I've never dabbled in Team League.

you and your friends team up with a bronze-gold smurf and beat the shit out of newbies with superior well thought out drafts and voice com

>firebat isn't Gui Montag
THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW BLIZZARD

There needs to be a Surrender option in this game.

Guess you were the weakest link in your team but still got carried anyway.

>lost the first trib
>gg pls surrender

classic. just dont choke on the big fat turd that is your opinion.

Two Bronze-Silver smurfs to boost one account to Master/Grandmaster Vs. Gold players? Sounds like a fun time.

Sounds like I hit the mark.

Dumb frogposter.

where are the hot pictures of tyrande?

Doubt it would matter, 99% of players would say "b-but there's still a CHANCE we can win!"

Lead designer said never ever, games too easy to comeback and shirt enough. If you feel the urge to quit just close the game because your brain cannot handle stress and you should end all stimulation immediately via suicide.

Can we get old alpha Raynor's rifle sfx back?
That sounded a lot more beefy and satisfying than his current.

>close the game
Nah, I usually just get up and get another cup of coffee, go to the bathroom, stretch my legs. Come back, alt-tab out of the game and shitpost a little.

Always make sure to rejoin before the match ends so I don't get that leaver penalty though.

>appear offline
finally I can safely play in the morning without revealing to my friends and family that I'm a lowlife neet

No, it really doesn't.

Set up a smurf account for this reason, actually. Playing hooky from having to raid in WoW.

Just watched a Nazeebo win a 1v1 (1v2?) against Cho'Gall

what the fuck is this hero

Doesn't happen, because Cho'gall and Nazeebo have the exact same powerspikes lategame.
That Cho was either half dead already or playing super retarded.

post webm of replay

So you got that replay senpai?

>play jaina every day since the dreadlord skin came out
>jerk it to her every night before closing the game and going to bed
>not enough doritos to actually buy the skin
>spend half of my doritos on the emoji packs and spam them every game to fill the void

>malthael picks throwing shade
moments when you know the game is lost

Well you know, Throwing Shade is good for like... I think like... no, hold on, I'll think of it...

oh I thought you meant like insults

Die Alone just feels so good.

if there's a Gazlowe or Sgt. Hammer in the game, I always lose

if they're on my team they're a literal retard who dies to obvious ganks and never accomplishes anything, if they're on the enemy team they're a fucking god who rotates perfectly every time anything happens

Damn dude it's a good thing Dehaka is still fucking busted

It's like Skarner if Skarner had a global teleport and his ult on a 15s basic ability

1-3: Play some Hero League
4-7: Go to sleep
8-9: Do [other thing]
0: Fap

Yeah, he's the best.

Hope they give him that shark skin.

Night, friend.

Good night Brightwing poster.

>When you have a late game team comp but your teammates keep initiating and getting caught in early fights that we can't win

>just unpacked Pajama Party vikings
Fuck, I REALLY know better than to buy TLV.

They're OK on like 1 map.

Vikings rework fucking when?!?

>be chromie
>hear BRAAAAAP
>die
i fucking hate that nigger, he is OP as fuck not only do they give him riddiculous spell shield but a talent that gives him more health than fucking supertank stitches? Are you fucking serious? And if that isn't enough that cunt can level a full health fort in 30 seconds flat by himself AND solo bosses too
what a joke hero

wouldn't be surprised if they continued to be ignored
like they haven't even gotten a skin because literally nobody plays them

>chromie getting hit by literally any of zeebos abilities
um

nobody plays Cho'Gall either, and he got a rework

God i hate the autistic cunts in the chat who go like
"FOCUS THEIR HEAL"
oh geeee no fucking shit your fucking retard

>fill your roster.
but i dont like all the heroes, i only have 4 mastered heroes (pic related) and im super bad at most of the assasins, and warriors.
i prefer to do what and say, and improve with the heroes that im already good, and sometimes, try a hero in qm if i like it or not.
i know that, last season, i reach silver 4, then, i lose a lot of maches and ended in bronze 3.
now i got placed in silver 4 with 6-4, and now im in bronze 4.
welp, im fucked. ThereĀ“s no way that i can leave this hell now

Ye, they probably thought the ogre wouldn't flop as hard as he did
heroes like vikings, abathur, medivh and cho'gall just feel...problematic

just focus on stuff that isn't exclusive to the hero you're playing

Does anybody else think Kel'Thuzad could use a rework already? I still think he's busted even with his nerfs, and I do like him, but he just has a ton of shitty talents, and a tier where there's only one real option (lvl 7 Glacial Spike). Frost Blast sucks ass even with how many times they've buffed it, and his Q build is terribly boring, underwhelming, and just flat worse than the combo build.

I think they should make Glacial Spike part of his base kit as maybe a 3rd-tier reward for his trait, and maybe make new Q talents.

>problematic
How about you toss your shitter fuckface back to plebbit?
Cho'gall is fine, he doesn't see a lot of play but he's super strong in his niches and his winrate backs that up.
Same as Abathur in higher leagues.
Medivh is an esports hero, 1 out of 70 is ok.
TLV is the only one that really needs to be modernized a bit.

oh I'm just glad they aren't trying to force their shitty memes heroes and have moved away from releasing them

New skin, perhaps?

You can honestly just disable Allied Chat.

nazeebo truly is a beast
check this shit out, the enemy team had us beat in teamights but they lost because i was taking their towers down so fast they couldn't keep up and couldn't even capture altars because all they did was retake towers i was taking constantly down
In the end i got so fast at it it got all towers

zombie wall build?

Best current Nazebo builds?

yes the trick is to ignore teamfights and objectives and go everywhere the enemy isn't
here a poor sylv tried to have race with me in siege damage by ignoring objectives and teamfights too.
Poor undead bitch never stood a chance.
Her problem is that sylv can only push with a wave, so i always DELET her wave and went on sieging so all she could do was to flop her impotent arrows taking 10 hours to take down a single tower, while i was showering her forts with spiders and frogs like during the fucking plagues of egypt, taking them down in seconds

>but a talent that gives him more health than fucking supertank stitches
And I'm going to assume that he needs about 40 minutes to get that much health.

20lvl stitches has 6.5k health that naz with only 148 tacks has 5k health, if you really focuses on taking down creeps you could easily catch up to that in the 20 mins

i hope you never have this motherfucker on your team.

Talents you always wanna get are Gargantuan and Vile Infection. If you don't think you can complete VI get Humongoid, but definitely try to work for it. It CAN be done before 20 even on 2-lane maps. At 4 choose between Big Voodoo for even more late game power, or Blood Ritual for better sustain. At 13 choices are Ice Block and Superstition. 16 Spider Colony, or Ring of Poison if you're really good at landing it.

Toads build (Pandemic at 1 and Toads of Hugeness at 7) against melee heavy teams, for maps with tons of narrow passageways (like Cursed Hollow), or in cases where you want to zone an area.

Thing of the Deep at 1 and Dead Rush at 7 for a more balanced all-rounder build. Good if you want extra safety and better waveclear. You might be enticed to take Widowmakers for more raw damage, but believe me the extra range on TotD is much more valuable overall.

Spider build with Spirit of Arachyr generally sucks, don't get it. It's best for blowing up one guy but it's unreliable usually and it's his worst waveclear option. Not worth it.

Ey bruv check his soaked damagge he gioodd Leoric stooopid bronzie

You might not like it, but this is how top BRAAAAP performance looks like
icy-veins.com/heroes/talent-calculator/nazeebo#26.0!3221224

Spirit of Arachyr does work on buildings though.

So do the other level 7 options, but those two also better your waveclear (important for a hero who wants to get 175 minion kills ASAP) and don't have a gimmicky requirement like hitting only one enemy in order to make them work.

you don't need to kill the minions, you need to have your DOT on them when they die. you can apply the DOT with just the jar of spiders itself.

Yes, but there's still value in being able to take out a wave quickly. It's slower with SoA than with Dead Rush or Toads. With Dead Rush you can just drop the wall in the middle of a wave and throw a Q, then it'll be gone almost instantly, so you can quickly rotate elsewhere and clear the wave there.

i don't disagree, i usually run dead rush myself, just, most people make it sound like YOU have to kill the minions when talking about it.

inb4 you see alextrasza's kit

>they aren't trying to force their shitty memes heroes
Ana
Dva
Junkrat

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

>crack a pack
>there's a legendary in it
>get really excited
>it's a skin I actually want

>but it's a shitty recolor

garrosh kit is ok, he only has two problems
>wrecking ball should always prioritize heroes
>his AA damage is a joke
fix those and he will be great

Wrecking Ball would be busted then and his AA damage is already great.

When your boy is still good

No his kit is shit. Its a kit for mountain giant.

And he has more problems

He has bugged W and E - you cast it, it gets cast, but nothing happens. it goes on cooldown.
as his abilities are instant this should n ever be the case. enemy was in the range - so the effect from his abilities should apply, but they simply dont.

If you were splitpushing solo without going to teamfights, why aren't you finishing your stacks by lv 20?

that is only possible in an ideal world where your teammates don't steal the creep kills and the enemies won't cock block your from getting the stacks

best hero to stomp in gold?
- tyrande
- illidan
- samuro

>ideal world
>where your teammates don't steal the creep kills
Milkie pls, you don't need the last hits the minions, they just need the poison DoT on them when they die.

>ideal world
>and the enemies won't cock block your from getting the stacks
git gud

I never played in an "ideal world" game where I didn't have harassment and people delaying my stacks. But I still fucking finish them in games where I don't stomp hard and win too early.

cool now I can fuck back to QM

Right click collection, mark as viewed.
Stop being autistic and do it you fuck.

The only autist here between the two of you is (You).

Stop arguing on a fucking imageboard about your autism and press the fucking buttons, nerd.

Learning Genji, should i always get shuriken quest? Is dragon claw really that bad?

I'm not the one sperging out over a stranger's notifications.

best way to climb?

Finish your stacks.