/utg/ - Undertale General

Sparring Gote Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/
>store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084
>fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo/

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Good
Now goodnight you fuckers

That gote is too weak to go into the ring.

Toby releases a new patch that lets people spar Asriel. It isn't a typo.

cute nerds

yuri hours are upon us

gotta get back in my groove.

gibe writing requests pls

Flowey finds out various undertales are allergic to his pollen and he gets weird flower-gasms making them sneeze.

Chara, Frisk and Asriel go to the mall

Chara kills everyone but still doesn't get szechuan sauce.

You aren't fun.

Happy belated friday the 13th, i was busy w/ friends irl

only bitch ass basics care about shwaynay sause and GoT spoilers

Halloween spooktacular

Said Asriel, before he turned to dust.

>only bitch ass basics care about shwaynay sause and GoT spoilers
Like Chara.

Asgore finds out that humans based the literally incarnation of evil on him

bonus points if its kind of sad instead of funny

what kind of spooktacular

Funny spooky
Seriously spooky
Something in between?

Trick or treating?
Scary stories?
What's the dealio?

Nah, he was probably begging for Chara to say something, anything to them. But there was nothing but silence. Chara might have still been there, but Asriel was truly alone now. He was dying alone, his kind trapped and his family to be broken apart due to his actions.

>Asgore finds out that humans based the literally incarnation of evil on him
>bonus points if its kind of sad instead of funny
Can it be both?
Sad but then he be like "....my fur isn't red. Golly, and I certainly don't have horns like that. The world without cameras sure was different!"

Something in between please. Scary stories or Trick/treating would be good choices.

i love this goat

Sure whatever

He loves you too.

Alright, I like it.
Working on some spoopy stories told by your favorite undertales

no, only you since you were so salty and responded so quick. unlike you i dont live on under/trash/ general. i stopped by to laugh at you. defending alphys now? what a new low, even for goatfags.

Don't bully the lizard.

I'm going to push her into the mud and tell her she smells bad.

me too
i think he's cool too

women can be heros. if you don't agree thats fine. but female frisk is popular for that very reason, many see her as a girl because they identify with being the female protagonist on an adventure.

less than a minute on the dot. dont you have anything better to do?

S A M E F A G

>dont you have anything better to do?
Not really.

>if you don't agree thats fine.
It's fine in the way that some people believe the world was created 6000 years ago is fine.

Reminder that the best way to show you love your favorite is to create a custom Undertale OC and erp with someone pretending to be them.

I'm pretty used to it, so I don't see it as that bad. if I always want to play as a girl, why cant they always want to play as a guy?

>not adopting their persona yourself and showing the world how you see them and all their good sides and bad.

Also if you disagree they'll instantly attack your sexuality because that's the only important thing to a woman. Which is why they can't be heroes.

Sorry, thought you meant "It's fine if you think women can never be heroes"

oh okay. just checking in on the threads. was honestly expecting more chara edge-posting, if only because of jason the giant murderchild day of resurrection. instead i get unironic gender discussion that isnt relative to the plot or moral of the story whatsoever.

did a girl call you gay user

Undyne looks more confused that she's turned on in that picture.

I did that as well.

Funny enough I've been told a few times that they love my take on the character and that it was the best they've seen. I think it's because I actually used a canon character instead of a dumb OC one (god the amount of female AU Sans' out there is mind blowing)

thats exactly what I said.

Cool

>if only because of jason the giant murderchild day of resurrection
Jason Todd did nothing wrong

I... thought the general emotion was confusion/disgust. the only one "turned on" is chara, only because to make the yandere meme face.

i like you

>our reports showed a massive anomaly in the timespace continuum.
>timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting...
>until suddenly, everything ends.
Is this referring to the nonsense flowey was doing or is the game under the assumption that I reset a lot?

Flowey

Both if you do reset a lot, only Flowey if you don't.

>Is this referring to the nonsense flowey was doing
yes

>or is the game under the assumption that I reset a lot?
if you did, then that too

it was referring to the inevitable end, regardless of the entity known as the "player" makes. no matter how many time you play or dont replay, whatever route, loops upon loops, it will all end at a singular point no matter what.

See that's what I would have though, but then Toby went and blew that theory out of the water by making actual post TP content so the word canonically does keep going

sans states the timeline fluctuates wildly and ends at a point in the game, right? any post game thing is just official fannon to sate the masses and keep money flowing, as if anime boston cameo bullshit was any more cannon rather than weeb shilling. because people miss the point of the game and cant accept they should move the fuck on with their lives and make something of themselves. at least thats my interpretation of it.

it was a nice little game, plot all tied up with a nice little bow. but people, as they always will,

want

MORE

>official
>fannon
I don't think you're using those words right

>any post game thing is just official fannon
Do you know what that word even means?

Leave him alone. He's just thirsty for internet fights

The undertales live happy lives after you break the barrier unless you do soulless.
Fans speculate on what happens with that afterward to varying results.
End of story.

Now that we've coat hanger-ed that drama before its birth, let's just move on.

holy fucking shit, you guys take thing to literal. it must be the autism. you missed the point i was making, about the shilling and the products and plushes that were teased just to get people to be like "I WANT THIS THING YOU JOKED ABOUT".

is there an undertale 2? then i dont fucking care about this bullshit until i get my lifesize mettaton replica with glowing soul tummy, dammit.

your not actually doing drama control, your stopping actual discussion is this stagnate cesspool of a fandom.

You seem rather upset.

I wish to have sexual intercourse with the hotland lion

no, just aware toby is living off the undertale fandom train for another decade because of rabid internet fandom obsession, only extended by the console release, statues, and plushies with no plans to make another. hussie is gonna run out on homestuck/hiveswap steam train maybe a couple of years tops.

cool story, bro

are you going to reply to every post in the thread

no

We've found a cheap, renewable source of (You)s

I wanna fug undertales

>because of rabid internet fandom obsession
He made Undertale as a homage to a 14 year old game, which hasn't had a sequel in 7 years. If anything he's surprisingly low-key about it, if I had a runaway hit like Undertale I would have merched the fuck out of it far sooner.

I can win any fight.

as do I

I wanna tug Onion-san

funny thing, homestuck was made more for peoples hussies age that grew up with snes and gameboy that had the something-teen age of coming as the main character RPGs. think scott pilgrim when it was a webcomic, at the time it was meant more for twenty somethings in 2000, not post 2010. and Point and clicks aint really a modern game style popular with the kids nowadays. but teens went for it for the "character is my age so its meant for me" and ironic shipping deconstruction that became Hetalia shipping^4.

What if it was against canon Sans who remembers all resets and is eight feet tall

also, hes shilling pretty fucking hard without giving the notion he is. the game poked fun at the idea of a toriel plush, and now we have a sans and pap one too. gotta manipulate that supply/demand factor.

>She's getting banged by Undyne and girl Frisk daily and never you
Why even live a live boys

It's also canon that shes getting fucked by Asgore so I guess just be Asgore

>also, hes shilling pretty fucking hard without giving the notion he is.
Subliminal telepathic shilling, how devious!

would a toriel plush even exist if mettaton didnt joke about it? toby knows his target fanbase better than you do.

No. Asgore is her father in law. It'd be incest.

MTT made a joke about a Toriel plush? When

Restricting Asgore and Asriel because of spoilers was a stupid move though

Pretty sure people have wanted a Toriel plush since the demo, dude. It's an obvious thing to make, hence why it was joked about in the full game, and then later made into an actual product when the game proved popular enough.

At least they got to be in the tarot cards

RIP Gaster

I'm sure it's all a part of Toby's evil scheme to maximize cashcow milkage or whatever though

I would still win

she was in the demo and loved because of her kindness and the only actual character in it, but sans and pap were teased and people loved them. the demo tested the waters, and shit was hotter than a gas station on fire.

now on to the real discussion
TOBY, WHERE IS MY OFFICIAL METTATON DAKIMARU, B-BAKA

i wanna fug asriel

I havd insider information that there will be a daki but only of box form

Does it have the shape and texture of his box form

It'll chafe exactly as it should

Who do I have to kill to get Nam's new fishlizard doujin scanned

I just finished the game (Not true pacifist tho) and I want to play a mod. With which mod should I start?

HDOOM

You don't have to kill if you just buy it

I guess I'll need to download ZDoom for it to work.

That's the one where they threesome with Mettaton, right?