pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

I wanna fuck Saber.

I want Zigludo to fuck me!

DRAGONS DOA

Bust a nut in Tailtiu.

If Arvis isn’t in in some way I’m slapping some gooks

DURAGON KUROU

Look at how loose her dress is. You can't see an inch of her curves through her clothes, and she's probably smart enough to have planned it.

Can you imagine being around her? She's hot as fuck even without being able to see her sexy body under her clothes, and she knows it. She knows exactly what the desire to know just how erotic she is under those robes does to men and it's thanks to the evil lineage lurking in her blood. You could probably walk right up to her, lift up her shawl and fruitlessly press your crotch against where you think her ass is, bulging dick trapped in an endless maze of fabric and even if you tried to distract with her small talk her acute brain would realize what you were doing, especially when you give up on finding her supple ass and instead brazenly jerk yourself off with her robes.

God, what a temptress.

*unzips TA GTomebreaker Tiki*

She looks worse than Julia desu.

ok but which FE character is saying this one

Arvis

Reddit post.

Who else but Lukas.

Now that the dust has settled, did they do him justice?

>No stats.
Ask again in a couple days.

I think it's the other way around.

>now that the dust has settled
user its not even 2 days until hes out

how many orbs have you saved up?

POST YOUR SHIT IV's

>-spd +hp cecilia
>-hp +spd hector
>-atk +hp minerva
>-def +res lancina
>-spd +res roderick

His kit, art and voice are top tier. I hope his stats are the same.

That Hector isn't too bad user.

I'm giving Astrid the ending she deserves.

Man, is that green or red? I guess it should be green but I might be a bit colorblind, its a bit hard to tell

Almost considered skipping this and save my 120 orbs but I really want Deirdre. As much as I like Sigurd, he's not that appealing to me when I have Xander and BRoy and I don't even use either of them that much anymore, but if I get him, I won't complain.

Heh man ya man 420 blaze it yolo squadfam bellhalla is so lit senpai

I think you are user. It's green though.

+Res/-Spd Lucina

It's very obviously green, user, you must be colorblind. Here's a pro-tip the shape of the weapon icon is different depending on color. Greens are pentagons, reds are diamonds, blues are squares, and colorless are circles.

+Res/-Def Effie
+Def/-Spd Celica
+Res/-Spd S.Chrom
+Def/-Atk Ryoma

Go see a doctor.

What does she see in him?

>implying I missed Mr. Sandman
Please, he's the only usable myrmidon in this game without BEXP abuse.
It really doesn't bother me. This game is piss easy, even on Hard Ironman. Maybe not having Jill around will actually force me to do use something other than blitzkrieg tactics.
Not Book 2 Lorenz, user.

That's actually one of the best Hectors, just give him an HP seal.

>Strong.
>Handsome.
>Kind.
>Brave.
>Etc.
Makalov is the epitome of a man.

>+spd -atk hector
>+hp -spd elincia
>+hp -atk clair
>+res -atk sheena
>+spd -atk effie
>+def -atk amelia

Armors do not like me.

Sluice Doot

I was not a fan of the way Seliph looked but Zigludo is 10/10, good job by the artist.

The only bad one I have. The rest are so-so and I always seem to roll dupes that fix my absolutely fucked ones.

Care to explain how the fuck you found Stefan while "playing blind"?

>Handsome
>Brave
Astrid, I know you like him but I wasn't asking for YOUR answer.

>-Atk/+Spd Effie
>-Atk/+HP Camilla

That's it. All my other IVs are amazing because I'm a luckshitter wwho only gets +Spd Dancers and +Atk nukes.

UPDATE HAS BEEN FOUND

She's looks so fucking fluffy.

>-Atk Brave Roy
>-Atk Katarina
>-Spd Nephenee
>-Atk Inigo
These were my last four 5* rolls

4 MINUTES

Big dick.

alvis preview coming in 3 mins

>-Spd +Res Ryome
>-Spd +Res Ike
>-Spd +Res Eirika
>-Atk +HP Hinoka
>-Atk +Spd Peri
>-Atk +Res Oscar

I still manage to get some use out of some these, especially Eirika, but it's tough.

>2:57:03
dumb sheep

IT'S UP

Best lord doesn't come until Monday.

>meme game
>meme heroes
guess

I guess that anons prediction is gonna come true, people really are gonna ask "WTF WHY ISN'T THE BANNER HERE" tonight.

By blind, I simply meant no guides. I played this game once like a decade ago and specifically remember that. For all intents and purposes, it might as well be blind.

>This game is piss easy,
We're not annoying you because you killed off Jill as a unit. We're annoying you because you killed off a good character.

-spd +hp Brave Roy
-spd +hp Brave Lucina
BOTH of these were in the same roll.
I got a neutral brave Ike in that roll too though so I'm cool

2ND BANNER
ARVIS AYRA AND LEWIN

+Res/-Spd Brave Roy
+Def/-Atk Mathilda
+Res/-Spd Ninian
+Spd/-Atk Takumi
+Res/-Spd Lyn
+Res/-Atk Sonya

These are just the ones I kept. I know I sent home a shitty Merric and foddered off a few other bad +/- 5*.

Redecorating the interior of Nowi's womb with my semen!

ONE

I only have about 150 but all I want is reds and greens. I don't get why people need 400+ for this banner. Are you guys hoping for multiples?

OH SHIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARVIS!!

-atk/+HP Spring Camilla
-spd/+HP Summer Corrin
-atk/+HP Amelia
-atk/+spd Adult Tiki
-atk/+res Nephenee
-atk/+def Ephraim

The flying mages hurt the most. At least I have them though.

IT'S FUCKIN NOTHING.

UPDATE FOUND

Queue the "DEAD GAME" shitposts

I fucked your wife.

Comatose game

>People actually expected something tonight

They have a great support in PoR

>Makalov: Well, it’s like this… Just as I was walking into the pawnshop, guess who I see? IKE! What’s he doing in a pawnshop, anyway…? He demanded to know where I got it. And when I told him, he got furious! Started lecturing me about thievery and so forth…

>Astrid: But I gave it to you, Makalov.

>Makalov: And when I told him, he got MORE angry! He even told me that Marcia would be ashamed… What a low blow! So anyway, I thought I should give it back before he has Soren sneak into my tent and turn me into a newt or something.

You know saying shit like this doesn't offend him, right? You're just giving him attention like he wants.

Sigurd is such a beta pussy.

How would have this all gone down in Deirdre got her memories back? Even if Arvis was a cunt it's not like he was the one who brainwashed her or even knew about it.

Gotta love IS dragging the entirety of magic users down the shitter just to stealth nerf one tiny-handed man.

Cute team!

>spend 8 billion orbs on Young Tiki banner
>get CORRIN'd twice
>get cucked by Lyn
>finally pull her
>she's -SPD +ATK

stat him

It's so obvious IS doesn't have any kind of plan for this game. They are going to periodically release characters and drag out content this month and possibly the next to focus on warriors release.

mages are fucking gay anyway

Ahahaha too funny.

I know Makalov is scum but its amazing how he manages to be an improvement over who she was planned to be married to

I have failed you user. I don't have any Fayes for Fire sweep memes.

50 HP
50 Atk
50 Spd
1 Def
1 Res

>2 of FEH's very few good artists, Linde guy and Julia guy, are huge Fatefags
They can't keep getting away with this.

nu as fuck account so only got two.
-spd +res PA!Zura
-atk +spd Athena
I guess a neutral Roy is mediocre but I just dumped a lot of SI on him because I like him.

NINIAN BONUS WHEN

Wasn't she supposed to marry Lekain?

>there is a timeline where all the spur seals upgraded into drive seals