they gonna reference this shit arent they

>you have 3 DPS
>you go tank
>you have a torb
>last pick

WHO'S IT GONNA BE?

fuck tracer and fuck british people

Here comes T.Racer!

just won a game and we had 4 dps and 2 healers, i want back out of gold this is too much

Heppy Halloween

Genjis is far worse

playing rein is mental warfare with enemy rein
playing mercy is mental warfare with yourself

>Genji can't be killed or interrupted during dash
>Doomfist can

>Pharah can contest while in the air
>Doomfist can't

What's the point of getting good as McCree and Soldier?

I got to GM with them and at this point I'm unsure if I want to continue playing as it's very boring. What the fuck is the purpose of their ults when you can just click heads yourself. I rarely use them because it will just put me at a disadvantage and have everyone focus me.

Pharah's brown pussy

>sample

>play QP
>team of fucking brainless idiots who go out of their way NOT to win the game
>ask them calmly to get their shit together and work as a team
>"CALM DOWN BRO ITS JUST QP"

>play Comp
>team of fucking brainless idiots who go out of their way NOT to win the game
>ask them calmly to get their shit together and work as a team
>"CALM DOWN BRO ITS JUST A VIDEO GAME"

I don't think I've played another fps where there's so many people who go into a game so they can lose on purpose.

D.va is best tank.
D.va is best girl.
GG

Overwatch league will change this as everyone will want to become the next Krusher99 and the pristine report system will take care of the troll.

t. I am just making shit up

Hnnnng, ahhhh... good morning /owg/!

>doomfist is a black
its all makes sense
blizzard was /pol/ all along

The next character better not be another nigger with an African aesthetic.

And they should be a support.

D.Va is a dyke who lusts over fat chinese tits

Looking for some friends to play some comp or quickplay every now and then on weekends. Must be chill, know it's a game and be willing to have a good time.

Nyx#22507

Three times the charm!

>4th fucking 1 minute abandon in a row
is there some sort of trick where people abandon without penalty? or am i being fucked with

Out of all things in overwatch, this is what amazes me most. I can believe in supersoldiers and genetically modified monkeys, but the fact that D.Va spends most of the time in such horrible pose inside mech is just ruins OW for me.

Where do you think we are?

I feel like we need a new solo healer so not every game is double Mercy.

Having not played in a while...

Why the FUCK can angeltits fucking fly on her own now? Jesus fucking christ, I can't stand airborne shit in this game with this FOV.

You don't like it?

because dps mains wanted to play her so her new ult is made for her to fly around and be cancer

It's QP, what's the fucking point?

Pharah is objectively perfect

>he plays the only black hero
HAHAHAHA

buff mccree please?

I love Mei!

Mercy likes little girls

Just rework this kid

>I don't care if I win I just want to brag about my stats that no one but me can see

Why do you even bother playing a game where the object is to WIN the game if you don't give a fuck about winning?

and little girls like her

>top picked dps in gm
"no"

Get back to bed. With me.

Brushing the taste of Hanas pussy out of her mouth

>bastion finally has something it excels at, being great in PVE
>blizzard is all fucking "what??? we can't have this!"
>bastion can't be picked for junkenstein endless
>but don't worry widowmaker and genji can lmao so you can bring your qp buddies right on over
Why do they do this? Can't the fucking robot be good at something for a change.

Why do you only get tons of bonus lootboxes playing Arcade? QP is the main mode, why don't you get rewarded for playing it?

Almost every Arcade mode is bad.

I'm saying what's the point of falsely accusing me of not touching the point in QP, I obviously play to win if I have gold objective time.

Bastion was a must pick in harder uprisings.

>QP is the main mode
Nah, overwatch main mode is called "exit game"

Brushing teeth you say

Yeah I know, I should've made the first line clearer.

>Notice that quick play is impossible to play seriously because everyone in the match is 1000sr lower than me
>Just start playing Widowmaker because I can't expect my team to be remotely coordinated anyway.

Be very glad you haven't played Dota.

I miss uprising. It was the best event, with best cosmetics and best pve.

because the "community" has decided that quickplay is the designated shitting mode and should be treated as such
also everyone but me can throw, but my character picks have to be catered to by the entire team so if i pick torb on offense or afk in the middle of a comp match to go take a shit they have no right to ban me, only ban everyone else who does the exact same thing as me while on my team

Nope is SFM

>still can't beat Junkenstein endless expert achievement with an organized 4 stack

Do you think the game would see a sudden resurgence in active users if they gave out a random item for First Win of the Day instead of a measly 1500XP?

>Tracer fucking dies
Good times.

How to play Overwatch:

>main one hero
>ONLY play competitive
>if someone takes your hero wait a few seconds until the game starts
>pick the hero you can't play
>don't switch this round, even if the other person switches and want you to play your main
>in the next round take your hero to show them that he is yours and only yours

that's not how anatomy works

No. People at this point have skins. You need a real incentive like item economy, map making, tournament system and unique rewards.

The only unique reward is golden guns but at this point everyone has them

thats the point of sfm

>but at this point everyone has them
h-haha, yeah

literally one way to make it the most played game again, and that way is lewder skins
or they could make the competitive mode better because its points system is worse than league's

Your fault for not joining the torbjor initiative every season

everyone thats still playing pretty much already has all the skins they want for all the characters they like
its why shitters keep asking for new characters to be vomited out twice a month

>pick Doomfist once
>seriously ONCE in comp after at least 4 weeks
>defense Lunar
>gold with only 4 kills, have gold damage as well, there's 2 other DPS
>last to die after teamwipe on both points
>punch their mercy out of existence twice, their zenyatta once throughout the very short round, 5 minutes tops
>_____
>"can you please stop playing doom fist dude"

This community turned into the next Dota I swear to fucking god. How do you guys deal with this shit?

>How do you guys deal with this shit?

Hide chat, mute voice channel. Endless fun.

I pick what I like and when people whinge, I do this thing called "not caring".

playing Lucio in Free for all is probably the most fun I have had in ages playing this game

I like playing Deathmatch because I can pick whichever character I like without worrying about team comp and without worrying about my performance letting my teammates down

But it's like, half the games do have one or two guys communicating helpful shit.
Then the other half is retards thinking the reason they can't get shit done with their heroes is because someone else must obviously not be doing their job.

My spine hurts

Sub 90 hours played, I love this character. But jesus christ is he useless. Just a sitting duck when you enter turret mode.

It's shit like Bastion that makes me wish they didn't take the fucking MOBA approach and proceed to add multiple heroes. It should have been a small pool of them, then add items which change out one of their abilities or something as a side-grade, as basically their version of TF2's weapons. When you expand your roster so fucking far out, you're going to have a handful if not more, that are flat out powercreeped and useless and all that shit.

Pick Fábio in Russia Attack.
Run to point 2 during point 1.
Boop a respawning player down the ledge.

>asking your dps to get the backliners off your healers is being bossy

Dunno if I agree with you but it feels weird to me how some heroes like Mercy and Rein do their roles significantly better than other heroes.

You can't run you stupid healslut bitch. I will always spawn trap you.

Brothers, brothers. No need to argue. You can change the world. Join the initiative.

Can I pick Bastion instead of Torb?

Go ahead. Hard work pays off.

>Torbjorn
>throw

He's the easiest shit to climb with. You place turrets in nonmeta positions and the whole enemy team just wipes. Then redeploy to anywhere else nonmeta and they wipe again.
Every fucking game. Every fucking mode.

Yeah ok

It is great, making me kinda want to play Lucio in other gamemodes and shit as well
Though something tells me that my team will constantly yell at me if I am not using the heal aura 90 percent of the time

Does this game have an algorithm?
I need that Zarya skin, and maybe the Vampire Reaper and McCree. But def. the Zarya.

All I got is these horrible pumpkin reaper, frankenhog and squid zen, and pirate Ana which looks great but I’ll never use her. I don’t heal shitters.

I have yet to get ANY of the fucking halloween skins

I'm ranked in the 1400s, any tips?

Join the initiative and get yourself to 50 SR.
You'll be a God there

Mei's fat ass

>doesnt have some basic ass logic to properly use his turrets and armor packs
>doesn't have some basic bullet drop sense to use his gun
>plays competitive games

If you can't do well on Torb outside of high end competitive, you're just playing the wrong genre altogether, dude. Or at least I hope you got some Quake skills to fall on.

t. redditor boycotting the initiative

Nah they won't even notice.

My free Halloween box was last year's Mercy Witch.
But like, I'm perfectly happy with the Green recolor of her basic attire, so... thanks videogames

>middle eastern
>feminist
no

simpleton begone

>were only pretending to be retarded on the easiest hero in the game

Ok...?

Reddit is that way

/b/ is far away to the left

>all games where we are steamrolling are abandoned
>lose 3 games because DPS try to 1 up each other and leave point like a black man at the maternity ward
>finally win one, but it's so terrible i took 0 satisfaction from it, and even knew the only reason my clump of idiots beat their clump is because we triggered the WM into arguing why body shots "are noob tier shit"

When does that Tribes Ascend knockoff come out, i think this game has peaked for me