/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/

>Updated! PVP mode, Beast Tribes, Manderville, and more in 4.1 teasers.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_1

>Patch 4.1 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/cfd6b53bc9cd08b494512a662c04942848db9539

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/U3QZjetW

Previously:

This is a fat cat thread.

>can't even kamikaze divemomb into the mouth of hell to free myself from the toil of scrip farming

SHIT
GAME
YOSHI

What about a fat tat thread?

>Those tats
>fat
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

>Left the game back in March due to sub running out
>Just resubbed
>Don't know what to do

FUCK

We'll go with that

They're max on the slider, it's the best I can do without equipping the minfillia top for torpedo tits

Try the brd ones.

Nice to see we have a cat boy free thread

I only have archer at 26 so that'll be a while!

Hailstorm coat adds the same jiggling, not sure about the boost, though.

How am I a copycat user?
Damn and I just recently got rid of that coat

>RDM is unleashing his hell on boss before i even enter the barrier
>proceeds to run all over the place with boss behind him as i try to catch up for the enmity combo
>might as well forget i have something like dps stance for rest of the fight too

I wonder if should just let these guys die. One thing is when he starts stealing agro in fight, that's my problem even if he could help me out there with traits, but shit like this is just pissing me off.
The one seconds he gains by attacking right away and not waiting on me we lose tenfold right away by trying to keep him alive and getting the agro back.

You are like a little child.

Yes you let them die
Same thing with SMNs who do that shit.
They have 2 skills that reduces hate on the role actions.

If he's not using Dispersion at the start just let them die

I really hate how people can send you tells cross server now if you're in PF.

I don't give a shit if you've seen to last phase or enrage. I'm not letting you join my duty complete only group in PF.

Fuck off with that shit.

Asking again, how do I paint that wall?

just b a better tank xDDD

>It's now near impossible getting that spring or shaft since everyone is rolling on everything.

Sigh, should have got those last two springs last week.

need a blank partition of your area. yours would be blank hingan. buy it from npc

I'm having a crisis, I kinda want to fantasia into a c@ girl.

I don't want to be a boobless popotoe anymore. I don't want to be a child anymore, I want boobs!

You look like the person who used to run that cafe

Shirk the little boy. I mean it isn't hard to grab agro, but if they aren't running it to they're dumb and deserve to die and i only accept classes with stacks. Rdm has nothing to worry over, so fuck them. Stacks like mnk and drg.

Aren't those like Ds on her?

But i'm a woman full grown!
Not really sure what cafe you're talking about, there's lots of cafes on balmung

/busy

Can we please get some pumplanders in here?

We'll have to see more for you to prove it.

>tfw not a single meme exterior in sight
This ward was a good choice

>tfw kicked from PF

I have the partition already, I want it to have the same wallpaper as the rest of the cellar.
Sorry if I'm dum, this is my first time messing around with housing stuff.

you'll need to rebuy that particular wallpaper

What is a pump?

My ward had a memey paissa large house for the first day but they've since replaced it with large shirogane castle walls, which do look nice I just hope the large FC house infront of me doesn't use them to block my view further
Here I am user, bearing all for you to see

I envy you.

Whoa! you're tall

ditto

I have it, but it isn't changing on the preview, is it normal?

>Continually showing your bare neck
How lewd!

that's because you're changing the housing walls, not the partition ones, which is a different contextual menu on the wall itself which took me longer to spot in your webm then i like to admit

>taking 24man
>pull boss since my alliance is MTing
>provoke
>seconds later
>provoke
>i'm still MTing

They're so eager to show off their tanking epeen and yet can't even press 1-2-3 properly.

You click on the blank wall and apply the wallpaper. You need a wallpaper for blank wall too

The tallest!
But it's not bare, i've been collared~

Doma numba wan.

Maybe no memes. But you have some Xaela living in the bottom right corner that will probably eat the stabled chocobo and leave their own droppings in the lawn judging by the rickety banners.

But at least its using doors now.

How do people figure who's gonna MT?
Someone just runs in first?

C@ needs to be purged

Certain bosses like cerberus on has certain alliances MTing but most times it's just a tank is tired of waiting and pulls.

But that's even lewder!

Become an Elezen woman. Then EB with me.

I'll never find a husband now that i've shamed myself so much!

Oh, I found it. Thanks for the help.

>catboi provokes to mt
>doesn't use cooldowns on the tank busters and dies

>another run, catboi demands to MT
>dies at the second boss with full MP because he couldn't be assed to clemency himself while his both healers were dead and getting raised

ny0

you have a nice house!

really cringe post

couldnt be assed to clemency himself

very lol

That's probably true. Time to become a prostitute or, alternatively, a crazy cat lady.

you'd be surprise how easy you can get a au ra eb

A crazy c@boy lady?

all i ask in return is a simple buttpost

will he ever get the n he needs to master the martial art?

Hellsguard or wild wood

why is your irl ass covered in acne, wash yourself you disgusting fat cunt

You could always become a beautiful, graceful, elegant Elezen woman. There aren't enough of them.

Very very very late to the party but I've finally started using crafting rotation macros and oh my goodness this changes everything I am so happy.

roe

hellsguard

Anyone know of a decent FC on Diabolos? I don't really know how to gauge quality outside of how detailed their spam join /tell is.

Oh thanks, I feel like I could do some more with it especially upstairs but i'm broke so rip, door is open though so you can feel free to look around if you ever find yourself in ward 7!
Or I can go to the convent and live a life of repentance
Unless they're like russian brides then it's probably not easy

>Want to fanta to Elezen
>But there is just something about how armor fits them that looks off.

Its like they are wide as hell shoulders but a really narrow midsection and it just looks odd to me.

What's your plot? I think looking at house and hiding in them.

>falling for the giraffe meme

>pugging tank for v3s
>pug tank stuffs his chest and says he's going to MT
>dies to the first critical hit

I admit, I laughed a bit.

>hiding in them
I don't tolerate squatters

So, is Matteus still alive (and has roleplayers)? A friend of mine keeps trying to get me to go there but I dont want to go to a server that people are jumping ship on.

heh... m'deeps is far too extreme for the tanks to keep up...

Can I hide just the PLD shield and not the sword?

do i just have to accept the /pet's and random touching from strangers as a lalafell? i don't understand

There is a item from the garo vendor that allows you to do this. Go to wolves den and talk to the priest.

post butts

there is a invisible you can use for glam
lvl 60 version for wolf marks
or lvl 1 version for MGP

MGP ones better in this case since you cant dye the shield anyway

Garo shield. I suggest the replica one at the Gold Saucer, since it's ilvl is 1.

Should I fanta to Lala, there's just something about how cute they are.

No.

No. Kill them.

Get the invisible 235 pvp shield and glamour it.

You think literally anyone in the world will learn the Kaioken or the Genki Dama?

Would be cool though.

Armor doesn't look great on the females, I agree actually. But dresses, etc. (proper female clothes) look great.

what server though

>Armor doesn't look great on the females
Shut the fuck up, armor looks great on females. It only looks like shit on elezen because of their oversized shoulders making pauldrons look huge.

I hope this works

balmung