/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #590

''Morning grope'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Soon)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/sm5x0
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/919241914355994625
twitter.com/meganeliskelly/status/918920698671845378
vid.me/ZIVBT
twitter.com/DayeanneHutton/status/919248490177241088
streamable.com/8hnnv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friday the 13th, 2017, the day Deck9 became heroes

and simultaneously had their largest blunder

Still waiting for Victoria scene in tempest...

Vicky's ep2 scene :)
streamable.com/sm5x0

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Chloe is #1

Thanks but it is not opening?

Spoilering out of respect for the people who haven't played yet

Press f5, now it should be processed.

>chloe fumbling for the right words
>rachel's sudden realisation
>"oh."

I died.

It opened sorry

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

I thought maybe I'd escaped the LiS feels, but no, BtS has dragged back into it. I've got to say, I think the emotion in this game is way beyond what LiS managed. Some of that I guess is just how passionate of a person Chloe is vs. Max's timidness. But Deck9 is absolutely killing it with this game. Please god let them make a post bae game.

Eh so flirt scene didn't happen,what choice triggers it?

But goddamnit Victoria... that was so funny

>cringelord Eliot is still texting and thinking it was a date while Chloe already were thinking about Rach
Was that really hard to get the clue

that is some massive aliasing on their faces.

you see what you want to see when you're infatuated...look what happens with chloe and rachel by the time of LiS

On PC with 4k, it will look better

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>infatuated
Eliot is clearly not in love, guy only wants to get action and of course being super persistent and creepy inside. Love isn't "cringe" anons, it is real feeling.. and you have to know your place when someone doesn't interest in you

>inb4 cringelord Eliot officially gets jealous of Rachel -like a little girlfriend

I have to agree, that guy is the most cringiest character in this game. I hope someone *accidentally* kills him on somewhere, so nobody would got into trouble.

But Zak put him to show and portray the typical creeper,odd,overly persistent character. So I am not gonna feel bad watching him btfo'd over Rachel everytime

>Steph wanted to make a move on Rachel but wanted Chloe's permission
>When Chloe says the truth she takes the hint and she says Chloe can talk with her about it anytime

Damn.I hope this girl ends up with someone better

Victora + Steph = Love

>DeckNine
>Making post bae game
That'd be awesome desu.

Tempest scene was romantic too, if they go out of script her and Rachel actually talking about their relationship.

Plus Chloe looks cute af in that outfit. I loved the whole play scene a lot more than I thought I would.

>yfw Eliot is the real mastermind behind all of Jeffersons shit trying to get back at Chloe

Well trust me user, that cringy bastard isn't even wise.
Idiot would got locked himself to the dark room for example.

Is Rachel's mom cute?

Not really.

Ruth is Rachel's real mom

Which one ?

damn

>30 sec long two versions of Amberprice kiss+with a romantic song

Are Decknine /ourguys/ now?

okay I didn't watch the whole video, but...
what did Chloe mean by this?

Yes. DONTNOD is getting rekt. I thought I cared about Chloe before...fuck, I had no idea how dynamic she could be.

Death, it's an interesting graffitti, it's an achievement anyways.

Make a version with decknine and dontnod

>I miss you Max
>I miss you too,Chloe

If tobi sees this
twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/919241914355994625
Keep hoping, because this won't end.

in the meantime

twitter.com/meganeliskelly/status/918920698671845378
Ep3*

that's a good one

for some reason this image was the first thing that came to my mind as well

Max is shit. We Baechel now.

>Rachel drugging Victoria
Went right off her, what a cunt

>I’ll guess we will have to wait and see...
Hahaha

Actually it was the otherway around. Victoria tried to drug her

In my playthrough Rachel slipped drugs into her drink so she wouldn't be able to perform

She will in dat pussy!

The fuck?

Skinnydipping with Rachel?

Video ! NOW!

He's shitting you.

Chloe didn't even comment on it, it seemed way out of character. And then Victoria looks all depressed in the ending montage ;_;

I'm not. Will try to provide video

Victoria slips drug to her drink but Chloe notices. So it is only depenant to how to get your revenge:argue with Vic or change cups

>source his ass
see

Tell if u want any other part from ep2. Started recording around the dream sequence, I began recording at that part. Because that's when I found out it was leaked.

This is not the one you flirted with her though, can anyone play that flirty route and send it ?

okay can you also record the flirt victoria scene and what happens after they finished tempest? I d be so appreciated if you do that.

I want to see what happened prior to kiss and at home also

There's no more Vicky scene after the tempest tho.

Sorry Amberpricers but Rachel loves cum..;)

so does Chloe

okay then... I want whatever happened prior to kiss, rachel and chloe are spinning together and what did they do after they passionately kissed...

Max needs to die.

>stuttering inner voice while saying this

Is that naked woman? Well...

Delete this.

>amberpricers
Talk with yourself. Because I am not one of them

You do.

Rendering it right now.

NO.

Have sauce

vid.me/ZIVBT

Rachel drugs Poor Vicky

Gtfo Rachel

Are you gonna play or what

>vid.me/ZIVBT

That's if Rachel's suspended from the play, in my playtrough I didn't fail it the backtalk with Wells.

Goddamnit fuck you guys I haven't slept in more than a day, too agitated from all the raw emotions in this episode

I was too lazy to edit

Chloe is not so aware of that though.

And damn Rachel. But Victoria still tried to drug her before of that and she wanted to get her revenge. Evil rachel

Ah. In my playthough Rachel gets kicked off the play and replaced with Victoria so she drugs her to get back on

Yea, the rendering's a pain in the ass, I should probs show all the shirts that they are available for ep2
The first one is the bird/skull from the ep2 preview, the second one is the jacket with the tower, and the third one is the beanie, the bonus ones: if u sign up for the square you get an deer skull shirt. Other than that idk the others.

OK waiting

Bun.

so wait i didnt get it

Victoria tries to drug her in either way? Or does it change when Rachel's got suspended?

Victoria doesn't try to drug her if Rachel's in trouble, she already has the part.

She tries to drug her if Rachel's not suspended.

so to this scenario:
>Victoria's gonna want to drug Rachel if Rachel is gonna takenpart in play
>Rachel's gonna want to drug Victoria to take her role back

So they only cut "drugselling" to drama kids. Not Rachel's trying to drug Victoria. And Chloe wasn't even aware of it, oh

twitter.com/DayeanneHutton/status/919248490177241088

you are rendering scenes prior(spinning) to kiss and things happens after passionate kiss right?

I am rendering after tempest scene.

YES

oh thank you so much

Literally who cares?

Do you regret sacrificing Chloe, /lisg/?
I do now.

streamable.com/8hnnv