>Version

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tsuchinokokura/status/878455903703281665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That unnerves me.

delete this

I have more unnerving things.

Chikage is not straight enough to make a line segment.

I like it.

She's really very handsome.

is she facing a certain end?

She's about to be executed by Mebuki of the Khmer Rouge for being a glasses wearing member of the elite.

I was implying that bespectacled people look like shit when they take off their glasses.
t. megane

As another glasses wearer, you chose the worst possible picture for that.

>Yuusha Cock!

>Buy an OTG cable
I was trying for the past two days to get remote control access via adb but it's just been a huge pain in the ass.
It's looking like getting an OTG cable is my last resort.

never ever

They'll use it for Natsume's birthday next year. If the game survives that long.

ETA on ep2 subs?

5 minutes.

When it is ready.

Bump

Could of sworn I replied to this in that thread.
>What happens if two Yuuna's get in each other's way while harem building? Do they fight to the death? Do they sneakily impregnate the opponent's main female? Or do they just try to intimidate the other by making goofy sounds and then vent their anger at a colony of Natsumes or something?

It depends on whether the Yuna's running into each other are from the same subspecies or not. Yuki's and Takashima's look almost the same but are actually separate but closely related subspecies, this means they claim different types of territories. This niche separation means that by and large they avoid conflict even when they run into each other, however, if a territory seeking Yuki runs into a Yuki or a Takashima runs into a Takashima, the risk of one of their females being lured away by the fancy new intruder is enough to send the territory owner into a roaring frenzy.

Being generally equal in size and strength and being able to find suitable territories easily most of the time, the intruder usually backs down and seeks to set up a territory elsewhere. Enraged by the experience, the territory owner Yuna will rampage around for some time and any sneaker males or smaller seal species (e. g. Natsume's) hanging around nearby will be mercilessly charged at. Sonoko's in particular, lurking close by as they do, suffer the full force of the Yuna's wrath and may be sent flying into the ocean by their charges.

But, if the other Yuna refuses to leave, they will scream at each other non-stop in an attempt to intimidate each other into surrendering, before finally fighting. The bouts last for many hours and almost universally end in what may seem like a draw, with the intruder leaving for fresh pastures with around a third of the unclaimed females that were lured in by the spectacle following and the territory owner beaten and bruised but with it's territory intact and the rest of the lured females joining the harem, but truthfully the fights are a loss for both competitors. (Weakened by the fight, they are unable to display impressively enough to scare off serious challengers or defeat them in combat, and their fatigue makes them less observant of their surroundings.)

The Yuna who leaves is too weakened by the experience to defeat any but the weakest of elephant seals and has to watch as the females soon desert for fitter males, and the Yuna who maintains it's territory suffers from the same fatigue, weakening it and making it less aware of it's surroundings. Sneaker males soon infiltrate the harem and have their way with the females before it notices them, preventing the Yuna from passing on it's genes and further enraging and exhausting it when it finally notices and charges. Both Yuna's grow weaker and weaker until finally they are challenged and defeated by another subspecies, typically a Wakaba or a Gin (or occasionally even a Tamako), and ousted from their territory. Weakened and humiliated, the Yuna's withdraw from the fray and have to wait an entire year to try and breed again.

But, if the other Yuna refuses to leave, they will scream at each other non-stop in an attempt to intimidate each other into surrendering, before finally fighting. The bouts last for many hours and almost universally end in what may seem like a draw, with the intruder leaving for fresh pastures with around a third of the unclaimed females that were lured in by the spectacle following and the territory owner beaten and bruised but with it's territory intact and the rest of the lured females joining the harem, but truthfully the fights are a loss for both competitors.

The Yuna who leaves is too weakened by the experience to defeat any but the weakest of elephant seals and has to watch as the females soon desert for fitter males, and the Yuna who maintains it's territory suffers from the same fatigue, weakening it and making it less aware of it's surroundings. Sneaker males soon infiltrate the harem and have their way with the females before it notices them, preventing the Yuna from passing on it's genes and further enraging and exhausting it when it finally notices and charges. Both Yuna's grow weaker and weaker until finally they are challenged and defeated by another subspecies, typically a Wakaba or a Gin (or occasionally even a Tamako), and ousted from their territory. Weakened and humiliated, the Yuna's withdraw from the fray and have to wait an entire year to try and breed again.

>The Yuna who leaves is too weakened by the experience to defeat any but the weakest of elephant seals and has to watch as the females soon desert for fitter males
Our Yuuna was lucky that her most fertile female also was her most faithful one and stayed with her when she was at her weakest.

10/10
I'm surprised by the effort that went into this.

It's been month since they teased the PvP mode now, did they scrap the idea? Not that I'd particularly miss it, those things usually turn into an imbalanced mess of whales raping everyone else.

Jist grab one for $3 from local grocery store

They specifically said the "hero vs hero" mode being proposed is not pvp

IIRC the "The enemies in this event's battes will be Vertex and Stardust. We're considering to add a feature that allows battles among fellow heroes in the future." line was all they ever said about it. It doesn't explicitly state whether that feature would be pvp or not.

After that, they edited the notice, clarify it does not mean PvP, and say sorry for confusion.

It'd be cool if there were future events that actually featured infighting between the yuusha. They've all been getting along almost too well considering how most of them were complete strangers to each other when they first met.

They did? That's interesting. Is there a screenshot of it somewhere or do you know what it said exactly?

twitter.com/tsuchinokokura/status/878455903703281665

Thanks. So basically, they are or have been planning some sort of canon Yuusha infighting? Maybe we'll actually get that feature over the course of Hanayui now that it's progressing so quickly.

Remember when the notice was published, the event scenario was that we are doing training exercises against Karin/Wakaba. Perhaps something similar to that.

I'd imagine they'd be friendly fights at first and then later on serious fights, maybe about whether to stay in the YuYuYui world or not.

Maybe they'll introduce coop gameplay and raid events that require it.

Fine timing A SHIT

We're getting a NoWaYu gacha starting tomorrow at 16:00. As usual, the SSR pool will be limited to the 5 original NoWaYu SSRs.

Cool, another banner I can save blessings on.

Nowayu adaptation confirmed.

Rude.

Fucking cultist propaganda.

I do not like this.

Kamina wa Yuusha de Aru

Tougou-san has a massive chest no matter what, huh.

I want to touch Tougou's pecs.

fuck.... I meant to quote

I'm shit at telling some the 4koma characters apart. Who are these 2?

Wakaba and Hinata, obviously.

Thank you. Sorry I'm so shit at this.

I'd be better w/ hair colours I think...

That was a joke, they don't look anything like Wakaba and Hinata. It's clearly Takashima and Gun-chan, just look at the hair accessories.

People like to joke about the game being filled with Tougous but there's really not that many.

There aren't enough.

You don't have all of them.

You're missing a lot of them, that's why it doesn't look like it's that much. There are four times more Tougous than Takashimas, and that's not even counting the Sumis.

You're missing some. Still, this game can never have enough Togos.

I'm only missing 4 SSRs and possibly an SR or two. Look, there's basically the same number of Yuunas and no one memes about her.

I'm seriously getting worried about this fanbase's eyesight. Let's crowdfund some glasses for our friends who can't tell apart the characters.

Shinju sanged our vision.

There are a total of 17 Yuunas and 23 Tougous/Sumis, despite Yuuki Yuuna being the titular character of the entire franchise and Takashima Yuuna being an actually separate character and not just a slightly younger/older version of Yuuki. And perhaps most importantly, Tougou was the first one to get her second SSR as well as her third SSR.

>Takashima Yuuna being an actually separate character and not just a slightly younger/older version of Yuuki
You don't actually believe that, do you?

Read NoWaYu.

>Hackahiro said that Yuusha no sho will shed light on Yuuna's past.
>He also said that there's a surprise for those who read NoWaYu.
Really makes you think.

They are fucking Yuushas, the only in-fighting that ever happened between those is Chikage love-hate for Wakaba and Fuu/Tougou/Sonoko's little rampage that ended in everyone hugging.

I was just hit by a revelation.
I've been curious about Sekka's fixation on tsukkomi for a while, since it was oddly specific. Examples below.
>Se: Sheesh. For mercy's sake, put me in a group that has a tsukkomi the next time we're doing something together.(Swimsuit event)
>Sekka: Pfft. S-Sorry, I couldn't help it. I can't get enough of Itsuki's absent-minded tsukkomis! (Summer event)
>Sekka: Yeah, a good tsukkomi. That's really good, Itsuki-chan. (Ditto)
But then it hit me over Hanayui 6 and 7 where does self-tsukkomi.
>Se: Direct hit on the target. Great job, Tougou! Nice headshot... not sure if that was the head though.
>Se: A wounded animal is the most dangerous. Let's leave aside whether they're animals or not for now and be careful.
The reason is: she had no genuine friends who would tsukkomi at her. Everyone was too afraid to tsukkomi at a Hero and making them angry. I know I'm making a lot of assumptions here, of course.

>Sonoko
Wait what?
When did Sonoko ever try to fight anybody?

Sonoko didn't, but she enabled Tougou and Fuu to rampage and pretty much agreed with their mindset.

Well we know that she's a lone fighter, but I don't think because the others find her unapproachable, Hanayui 6 made me think that the people there were scumbags, and wanted to keep their distance from her for some reason.
I really want to know her back story. The hints we've got so far made it sound like her situation was the polar opposite of Shiratori's, who was admired by everyone.

The udon party and the coin farming stage have now been reset and their stamina cost is halved until the 18th at 23:59. The exp and coin rewards in these stages is also better due to the S2 campaign, so maybe they're actually farm-worthy now.

Sasuga Sonoko-sama.

I'm personally seeing her as a sort of reverse Chikage (a lot of this is just long-running assumptions so please don't take my word for it):
Asocial / Sociable
Has actual friends / Is in fact alone without meaningful relationships Headcanon but remember how she's talking to two faceless nobodies in her SSR art
Covets the title of a hero because it will make people care for her at least in some way / Hates the title of a hero because it will make people not care about her actual self at all Basing this off her talk with Mito in Hanayui 6
There's also the part that hints that something must've happened in her family in her self-introduction, there's that too.
If udon parties reset more often they'd be way more viable.

A notice for any hoarders, your udon storage counter does not go above 999 but adding all my udon together I have above 1000.

Did user upload Angraecum somewhere?

I only have the two stitches, since I made them. I haven't saved the rest though.

Did they reset the udon and coin parties?

Is it really that hard to just scroll up?

They gonna find something in Marugame, aren't they?

It's all just speculations now. But I want to know, I'm so hyped for Yuusha no Sho.

Also, I want The NoWaYus to visit their old class room (if it still exists) in Hanayui 8, I want to see their reactions.

I mean, Takahiro said a couple of times that there are some small references to other parts of the franchise everywhere and WaSuYu had a lot of those, so it would be actually be stranger for YuYuYu S2 to have nothing of the sort. But on the other hand, it's about time they finally clear up this Yuuna mystery and they can't exactly do that without touching on the subject of Takashima.

It's reverse bivouacking time, Gin.

You can't climb a flat terrain Tougou.

see

and also this

I really am blind w/o my glasses, but I've always had a time telling the 4koma characters apart, except for Itsuki b/c of her hair things.

Try reading it while wearing your glasses.

>except for Itsuki b/c of her hair things.
Most of the characters have very distinct hair accessories though. Even if the girls themselves looked completely the same, the ribbons and such would still be a dead giveaway.