/svg/ - Shadowverse General

wasted design edition

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

PDK is really dumb, but there's plenty of decks with manageable matchups against it that don't require highrolls. 2TK CBlood, Arriet Neutral Forest, Tempo Dirt, Saha Ramp, Atomy-Tyrant, and Mid-Tyrant all do just fine.

>Wasted design

But she's being used in grandmaster blood decks

faggot

>all do just fine.
they all have < 50% winrate against it

are we waiting for the first ban wave for the first for fun /svg/ tourneys?

i hate dragon niggers so fucking much

>Host a tourney
>Everyone is either PDK or hyperaggro sword

we should just ban some cards on our own from the tournament, like PDK and Juliet

all the tourney hosters left the general already. shitty game

How are you even going to live until turn 8 against them?
Seems like a good way to get Forte'd in the face.

>tempo dirt
1 fucking heal from the opponent and the whole fucking deck falls apart.
Not to mention Bahamut.

I've been actually having pretty good success in Dragon vs shadow because of shadow's infinite removal

The only upsetting thing is PDK's bullshit 5 defense that dodges every board clear so gotta wait for nerfs to make the matchup even better

Who here /finished botting/?
I just took my 11200 rupies and used it on SFL packs. No Daria or Aldos. I guess I'm done playing until nerfs or next expansion.
>tfw general is dying as fast as the game

which program do you use for botting?

I have all of them at 130+ except elf which is at 44 because fuck elf.

>Complains about the general dying even though thats not true
>doesn't even play the game

>Tempo Dirt
You mean Pascale? The fuck?

Mouserecorder. Just keep it playing chapter 1 of the solo story.
I'm sorry if I refuse to waste my time playing against pdkniggers and ungasword. I already got to GM and finished grinding their shitty new achievements, there's nothing left for me to do.

He's right. Shitposts don't count as real posts.

kill me baby

I mean Burn Dirt, but I don't see the point in calling a deck a Burn deck when it's not actually Aggro.

>spent 11200 gold on sfl
>for worserin and 1k vials

it sure as hell is more aggro than tempo

I got a Mailman playset and a Daria after spending half of it.

Do I look like walking garbage /svg/?

Has there been an expansion that didnt ruin the meta?

DE. RoB was decent

Yes.

Has there been an day that rape didnt happen?

Nerf Sibyl already, it's a disgustingly overloaded card that is taking too much power away from future Dragon cards, imagine they nerf her after 2 more expansions are released, Dragon will become literal shit tier due to how much they had to balance around Sibyl.
Same with Albert, I love him and I love playing Sword, but I'm so fucking sick of having to put him in every single deck I make, Legendary cards should be cards thet you either build decks around or allow certain deck archetypes to work properly, cards like PDK are great (even if she's currently over tuned) because they change the way a class can play.
Having mandatory legos is fucking boring.

DE

How would you be able to nerf Albert though? Make him 7 cost? Remove his Enhance?

Glory Be!

Thank You

Un, un unga bun bun

how well are you doing with Seraph lately, user?

>your next opponent is dragon

Here

Just queued for ranked and this was the first match. Pretty good matchup against Dragon and decks that want to have a board but luna wont let them. Awfully bad against PtP, Dshift, hyper aggro or just haven in general. Which happens to be good enough considering way over half the ladder is dragon.

Source?

Literally the only Haven deck that works for me. Does good against dragon if I can get Naoise by turn 6

Albert is a midrange card by design. CSword wouldn't use him if it had an actual wincon, but good luck trying to balance him so that Aggro wouldn't either (other than straight up powercreeping his turn 5 play)

>t1 staircase in take 2

Albert is good for Control Sword too, but not as a 3 copies card
He is horrible turn 5 play
But Leonidas amulet + Albert is a good finisher

JUST BOUGHT 10 PACKS AND GOT ONLY ONE FUCKING GOLD OUT OF IT. Like seriously what are the odds ?

LOOK MOM I'M A LUCKSHITTER

Leonidas is cool and all but he sucks dick by any realistic measure. That's what I meant by "actual wincon".

>have lethal with evo'd Albert
>play him and emote spam like a dumbass
>forgot to attack with Cinderella
>it's no longer lethal
>lose
I don't even feel bad about this, I deserved it.

And this is why I vialed all my cinderellas

I dont miss playing her and forgetting to attack with her

sword players, everyone

Such is the life as control sword

Sword mindbreaked me. I think I want to get raped on the face, just kill me already unga shit fuck my little asshole.

Its really easy to forget Maisy and swordwhip maid are swordcraft officers when they look neutral

3.5/7 here, I'll be done in 4 more days.
As a new player I wonder what pack I should buy ? I was thinking of 20 of each expect standard and darkness evolved. In what set should I spend the remaining 30 ?

My bad, not swordwhip
I meant the bunny ear slut that gives cards

so is ikuzocraft the americlap deck? they dont even read their own shit and just put the blame on everyone else

20 of everything is probably an unnecessary approximation of what you need to buy, the best thing is to check your current leggos

>she

no, it's japanese slave salaryman deck

>try to play elana
>never actually draw the amulet

Elana is the original cancer

B rank during DE?

that's the last 5 games for me

I bet you don't even have prism priestess and/or Uriel in your deck

t. Dshitter

Elana is the original Highroll.

>play 5 games against haven
>tech against haven
>stop playing against haven

Why would d-shift complaing about control?

Post dick.

WD and RoB are the best are far as legendary goes I guess. In WD there's Carabosse, beauty and the best and Oz, also Alice because sh's free vial. RoB have all the legendary ramp dragon control deck use. In the last extension there's Mars and the Haven legendary I'd like to have.

Because it was slower back in DE.

you didn't even play during DE did you

anyone have the link to the google doc with all the decks for NGE this week?

I did. Last 2 weeks in A0 rank.

Why does dragon get access to literally everything in this game? what's the thing they are supposed to be bad at?

>1507874760088.png

I'd consider keeping buying wd then as lion and alice are free leggos, and more copies of oz and cara enable whole decks which don't need other leggos (medusa would be nice with cara but not a must have)

>watch this NGE thing
>Tranny and friends constantly talk about skill and decision making and shit
>some guy just brings 3 aggro decks to go face and stopms them all
Really makes you think

dignity

are wonderland dreams packs still better if i dont give a shit about leader cards?

count the legendaries you want for each set and buy the ones you need the most

The last time I watched one of those shitty tourneys was during ToG when every time a shadowniggers (they were all shadowniggers btw) dropped Eachtar they'd go "omg so smart so much skill what a decision making" and so on. They don't give two shits about the content of the game.

I guess as casters it's their job to make it appear as if there is skill and decision making involved. I'm gonna stop watching now. At least the japanese tournaments have cute girls.

It unironically went like this during the last game:
>Guy plays roach and hits face
>bounces it
>Hits face again
>WHOA REALLY LIKING THIS PLAY HERE
This shit is so damn retarded.

I find it funny that most times they don't have the courage to call out blunders and say "oh, interesting line here"

12k here. Saving all the gold for Cerberus leader.

The fact that Dragoncraft and it's users are slower than others is all I can think of.

WHO THE FUCK ALLOWED KHAWY ON ARENA MOTHER FUCKER WASS AT 4 HP AND THEN JUST THREW 2 OF THAT SHIT AND GOT TO 19 FUCKING SHADOWNIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

any of you bros play /Dark Alice/ ?

nerf haven and dragon right now

Literally worst expansion. Dragon it's so disgusting.

who /honestcraft/ here

/svg/ is so fucken reddit cancer.

>The truth it's reddit cancer.

Ok dragonfag

discord?

>play Nep
>don't draw Nep in the first half of the deck
>still win just with vanilla mordes

I'm sorry cannon man

>Going second against sword
>He really doesn't want to trade
>Righteous devil heals for 16 and I end the match at full life
What did I just witness?

shadowniggers are the worst

Draw last, most intriguing...

It's so painful playing SV currently, as bad draw/play sequencing is starting to get very visible with decks like PDK and Shadows cyclers. (Like attacking before the random ping to force the favourable outcome, etc you get me?)

I figure playing cards in the exact right order only gives you 1/100 additional win, but it is so glaringly bad to look at.
Even when it doesn't really matter you may still give the opponent that information, which I don't really read into anyways, because people apparently don't play as autisticly structured as me.

What the fuck is NGE you guys talking about?

yeah, a badly played pdk turn is the ugliest thing I've watched in sv