>4* Lancer Parvati
>Costume for Parvati
>3 event only CEs for people who attended
>CA Hassan animation update
news.fate-go.jp/2017/qhf-wcp/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>General TLs by Extella Spoilers Pastebin
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYEEMXT9pA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the most historically accurate design in fate, you may not like it but this is what historical accuracy looks like.

So is the clown guy and the big spooky cloak the same character?

Bros!I need a tablet that can play FGO and doesn’t lag. My budget is 30、000¥! お願い致します。

This general sucks. It wasn't this bad before.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

dude has a massive forehead

So which X-fags got BTFO

Nope, that would be Archer. He is supposed to be that character fro FSN and looks identical to him.

Tomoefags literally got BTFO before they could get born

Still waiting to find out if Danzou is a waifu or not

I want to marry Astolfo!

Is this the cuck general?

why are old men of fate always top tier?

>final art
>begone, thot

He's old and has a receding hair line.

I'm a hardcore Knight of the Round Table, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Camelot where I would often train with Galahad in the training center and help Guinevere with her loneliness, but one day as I was talking to Gawain, we went to my house for a private talk. He immediately said, "You know you could serve with us forever.." I gave him a confused look and he continued, "We understand that you live in exile and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" He then chuckled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. He then said, "I talked with the King and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for being a Knight, you just have to do...one thing". He then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave him some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" He then said "Merlin said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." He giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a bowman and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and he gave me a handshake, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to serve here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i hired a bowman. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

>all these lancer hydras in a chapter that gives extra bond to knight class

SEAL THIRTEEN DESHO STARTO

>tfw cucked by Tomoe
>tfw if I try to rape her with CS I will have all the moralfag Servants in Chaldea BTFO me
>tfw if I show weakness Kiara and Gorgon will BTFO me
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING BROS WE ARE DESTINED TO BE KEKED

/fgog/fags that wanted threads free of shitposting

Kill yourself, /feg/got.

Reminder that to be a cuck, you have to be in a relationship prior to actually becoming a cuck. Thus, it's impossible for anyone here to be a cuck since its impossible for /fgog/ to be in a relationship.

>didn't roll for summer Kiyo because muh cucks even when I think she's beautiful
>she ends being the purest girl for (You)
I feel like completely shit, I want kill myself.

When's the Vergil servant, so he can get MOTIVATED

I just want to see how his third sprite looks in-game.

Kind of sad really.
I remember when we complained about it showing up 45 times as bad。

Alright, I've been gone a while. What pasta is this?

No sir, /gbfg/ is three pages down.

fuck off, Rin

Wasn't the spooky cloak guy a bunch of skellingtons or something?

Kiyohaters literally on suicide watch.

>no quartz to roll for this qt

Just kill me

EoR3 : Cuck Wars.

>fuck puppet for her creator
wasted

>this is my banner right now
Urghh...

It's from one of the previous threads. This is only one version of it. There also were Gilgamesh, Medusa and FGO player versions.

you know it to be true

I finally got to LB this on the most appropriate day, is it still useful on anyone or did it get completely powercreeped?

Cuck thread!

You know what to do.
Break open your piggybank.

Useful but not top tier.More like higher mi-tier at best.

Fuck off Tomoecuck!

>tfw doing the free quests in the speed of light for quartz

I'm a hardcore Gorgon Sister, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Shapeless Island where I would often chat with my sisters, but one day as I was talking to them, we had a private talk. Euryale immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and Stheno continued, "We understand that you live in madness and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" They then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. They then said, "We talked with each other and we agreed that you would be PERFECT for being a goddess, you just have to do...one thing". They then held my hands and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave them some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" Euryale then said "Charon said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." They giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a hero and look into the mirror.

I then agreed and they gave me a hug, "We know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and i still haven't found a hero. I want to actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

>/fgog/ goes nuclear about Tomoe
>nips don't give a fuck

>forgot EoR3 was today
>just woke up
What did I miss anons?

who's the artist

So who are the new servants?

This is why we tell you fucks to hold your quartz on new story banners until someone leaks everything

So in other news, this remnant actually gave an explanation to how the whole summon servant party works when we do a battle compared to actual story servants standing around since Musashi actually asked.

Fumma makes a distinction that the ones we summon from Chaldea are "shadows/clones" of the servants in Chaldea that are only there temporary and just head back immediately. Kinda like a pokeball we just throw out and return when needed.

The best part of fgog, and the hype

>nips are natural born cucks so they don't mind

cuckposting

>Charon
So this shit was a Re:Creators pasta

*takes a deep breath*

Dumb Mordredposter.

That's pretty bad user, I'm gay and I rolled for (and got) her just because I thought she looked really nice.

Nips are eternal cucks. I bet they bow and say thank you to bulls.
Unlike them we have some dignity.

Beware of a certain cuckfu.

>I'll be your highest rated 5* Lancer tonight

Stop.

Threads being decent for a few hours. Now it's all cuckposting.

>needs 12 Dragon Scales
There's any interlude with guaranteed scales?

Art looks like ban a little bit.

Any female servant that seems even remotely popular the cuckposters do this for.
How new are you?

>I spent 180 quartz rolling for Tomoe and managed to get her
>find out she cucks me
I want to die.

prefer how he looks in Apo desu

Charon is the ferryman who carries the souls of the dead to the underworld, so, that doesn't really say anything.

I want to roll for Musashi and Tomoe but I'm afraid...

Will I really get cucked?

Please stop, I'm really feeling like shit. she's hot and I loved her first buster attack. I fucking hate this.

NTR is their fetish.

Nah.

She's a 4 star right? I need her.

Do I roll for cute anime girls or cool old men?

"Roll for me, user! I'm not some cuckbait like that harlot Tomoe and i'm actually for (You)!"

Is it just me or did Summer Kiyo's lines during her NP change?

Guess nobody care about story

Nobu a CUTE.

Reminder that Charlemagne was never able to learn how to read or write despite making several attempts throughout his life and died illiterate.

Only by Tomoe, all Musashi did was smile at Shirou

I wonder how highly he'd be rated if they hadn't fucked him over with an AOE NP.

Some Danzou lore -

There's a legend that Danzou manipulated a puppet, but Danzou (herself) was actually the puppet all along. Due to accomplishing many deeds and being recorded in history she was recorded in the throne as a living spirit. Her techniques and skills are based on Kotaro's

Final profile entry talks about how she's just an emotionless doll

4* means jack shit, I just used 250 quartz without getting one.

>the country that created NTR

cool old men > cute anime girls

>BTFO in her own Order
Weak

What AU are you from where she is the highest rated 5* Lancer?

>used all of my quartz
>only got my fifth Kaleido and 2 Sola Ui
dostedt

I just wanted Tomoe.

>Final profile entry talks about how she's just an emotionless doll
But I can make her feel, right?

>I can try to minbreak Tomoe, nobody can stop me
>But if the guy is added and want to apologize i would feel bad (Like Caesar)
>This make me realize i have a waifu but i am just triying to slave more girls and forget about her
>I become a manwhore

Welcome aboard bro, the gacha was crual for me too today

>F/SN foreshadows a non-living HS
>finally get one
Fuck, now I have to roll for her out of principle.

Based fujobro!

youtube.com/watch?v=gYEEMXT9pA0

When does that new NP animation trigger?

>he doesn't know

She's too cute to be an emotionless doll.

user, they are so used to NTR that it'a normal for them at this point.
There is always THAT cuck new servant that gets introduced with the new content. It's no secret that they do that on purpose.

>rolled Tomoe with three quartz
>don't even have the mats to ascend her and can't get them yet.

I already grailed Saber Alter. Don't know if I need her.