The Egyptians were black

And there is nothing you passive aggressive white bitchbois can do about it accept whine on Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkali_and_Balkan_Egyptians
youtube.com/watch?v=OuEzteOjhFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

They were light brown tbqh

>a civilization that existed for thousands years yet contributed nothing but large sand triangles
>black
Sounds right

lmao i knew u white kids would be quite UPSET with this news but i didn't know it would be THIS much of a mental breakdown

My world is upside down. Next time I go to a group white people meeting I'll let them know we're shutting the illuminati down. We can't control teh WE WUZZ. You guys with your psychic abilities and very peaceful ways. The blacks have always been super peaceful and never kill other blacks.

the fuck u talkin about white kid lmao

Such elegance, how can the white man compete? Certainly I forgot how all the mesoamerican tribes were black, how the summerians were black, and how indo-china/japan/korea were all black before the white man ruined the world. C'est la vi.

Actually, Egyptians WERE Black for momentarily, when kingdom of Kush in Nubia conquered upper Egypt.

The rest of the Egyptian history is still not black

lil white kid gonna cry to mommy lmao i can hear you crying over the computer

false egypt was always black fuckboi

As an unironic gypsy, I can say we are the real Egyptians, that's were our name comes from (E)"gitane/gitanos/gypsy/cigani/Zigeuner"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkali_and_Balkan_Egyptians

the fuck kinda white people shit is this go back to school white kid LMAO

well we can always open a history book and see that most of Egyptian nobility was a mixture between Mediterranean Europeans and ME people.

>when a white kid on Veeky Forums tells me hes gonna kill me in the race war

not true lmao suck my bbc

> Kush Empire

AYY DUUUUDE *RIPS BONG RIGHT INTO MIC* WEEEEEEED LMAAAAAAO

I mean, I like the trolling we wuz threads, but you got to throw in some ridiculous pictures/ridiculous speakers.

youtube.com/watch?v=OuEzteOjhFM

Almost every we wuz claims the achievements of every other race while denying the mud huts of their own.

>not true lmao suck my bbc

>asymmetric abs

thats the face white girls make when they're gagging on my big black dick

pfffff hahahaha

>clear depictions of Hindu/Indonesian type people

>They were all black

>pffffff

Now post an actual african not a mixed breed with white genes for better muscularity.

t. Australian shitposter

PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

they were mocha brown manlets

there are races in the world other than black and white, ie. greeks, romans, arabs, asians

nobody cares about that nerd shit lmao white people

big buck sub-saharan africans bear no physical resemblance to the egyptian ruling caste

please let manlets have this one

Ancient Egyptians are more linked to Modern black, though

some of them were

>Ancient Egyptians are more linked to Modern black
mediterraneans and arabs are more linked to ancient egyptians than modern blacks though

lol the groid thinks he’s built proof.

Greece had more of an impact on Egypt the Nubians ever had

Stop this nigger egyptian meme.

I'm mixed race and to date blacks haven't really done anything

Also Egyptians were Mediterranean :^)

acts like it's you if you want but we all know you are a white manlet who want to be known for at least 10 seconds

Mediterranean isn't an ethnicity