Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Tell me user, how was today's fishing for you?

Destiny 2 will rape this game

first riven
is this garbage

Look for me at your next Con

Someone test it if it doesn't still charge you plat if you actually buy it.

Has anyone's game started crashing since PoE?

>tfw still havent received twitch rewards from first night
>been watching streamers now but only fireworks
>might never get the achivement rewards because theyve all been done

It doesn't, I have 0 plat and I bought all of them.

Could be worse
Could be for Mutalist Quanta.

So, is 5 minutes to take down the teralyst a good time?

Nice.

Don't think I want to risk a ban over fucking instruments though.

I wish this Tigris thing could do single fire

lmao a friend of mine got mutalist quanta for his first riven

How do you kill edlions?

That's not taking it down, it teleports elsewhere.

Awful, I tried fishing and was doing 0 damage till I discovered that vazarin "buffs" prevented me from fishing.

This is what i get for trying to be nice to the fucking shitters who I queue up to hunt eidolons.

No, I do mean for the entire thing. All 4 body parts.

Think back to 8.99, user. Take the opportunity

meant for

why isnt there matchmaking for bounties holy shit

That was all on Steam though.

the InexpensiveGamer is going to do the day/night cycle achievment on sunday, so you can get the sigil then

I know, I did too.

There's matchmaking for the plains in general, and you can just ask people in cetus to join you

Is this game any fun without buying shit?

Post people who are helping.

It's actually only fun without buying shit. If you buy stuff you just skip content and rob yourself of stuff to do.

If I forma a frame I tatered, would I lose the bonus mod space?

WHERE ARE YOUR POTATO PASSIVES FAGGOT

Mesa is the cutest.

You can earn the in-game currency by trading shit to other players without spending any money
So yes
That shit's retardedly expensive anyway, leave the buying to people with expendable income

>check wftrader for arca plasmor
>cheapest rivens are 1k

Just got my first plasmor riven, are these really that valuable?

mediocre.

It's fun, you can get decent plat from just playing the game. Like that user said, don't buy weapons or frames from the market, focus on inventory space and taters.

I feel the complete opposite. You'll be spending hundreds of hours in this game before you get anything good if you don't buy plat, and spending just as much time trying to sell stuff on the market for pennies.

Out of Wukong, Zephyr, Banshee (not prime), Nezha and Chroma, which one has the most potential for DEAC without using any fancy mods?

Chroma. Vex Armor your way into bullshit.

>without using any fancy mods?
You need to get the fancy mods, is not a "what if"

Wukong, Banshee, Nezha and Chroma

I sold an unrolled argonak riven yesterday for 600, and I'm pretty sure I could've gotten more
And that's just because the gun is new, the arca weapons are shit people actually use and know is good

this system is god damn garbage

Wukong. All you need is a Rage mod and you're in there for life.

It's an old picture, when I thought potatoes where just a dumb gimmick.

no

Arca is one of the best shotguns in the game up there with Tigris Prime and Vaykor Hek territory.

How do I Octavia, duration + strength?

Who knows how to make songs

to be fair, Arca Plasmor is really good as is.

Nah, I doubt they'd ban people for it, specially since it could be mistaken for an actual feature.

>Hurrdurr Arca weapons are too strong. Let me shitpost about it.
Sounds like someone is mad that an Arca Plasmor user is stealing all the kills in starchart.

>You'll be spending hundreds of hours in this game before you get anything good if you don't buy plat
It does not take "hundreds of hours" to get to MR4, buy a Hek and slap basic 5 rank damage mods on it. That is enough to do sorties..

Very high duration, low efficiency, moderate to high range, moderate strength.

Yeah but its boring as shit basic bitch shotgun. The game is all about getting good frames.

where do i get mawfish? i'm going to try to make one of these stupid combo weapons but i don't have all the parts.

>projecting this hard on someone talking about riven prices
Are you autistic?

>That stupid triangle spread while throwing Spira Prime on auto
>It goes away once you're holding a package
Post shit that angers you greatly.

What if Frost had an augment to make his globe mobile like the arctic eximus?

>CHANGE THE COLORS OF THE PORTA ARMOR
>WHILE ON NAVIGATION IT SHOWS THE DEFAULT ONES
REEEEEEEEEEE

First you said "good stuff", now it's "good frames", and I can't think of a single frame that you can only get when you're "hundred" of hours in with the exception of regular Vauban and vaulted primes.

And don't forget taxiing is a thing for people that aren't antisocial.

>Who knows how to make songs
Make shit that fits within the framework of the shitty mandachord sequencer, meaning don't try to copy real life songs because they don't work
The rest is just having a good ear for music in general, you either have it or you don't

There is, once you get the bounty head out into the plains and when the door opens people will join or you will join others.

does DE count ? how the fuck are you supposed to level up on focus when you cant pick it up

nope, doesnt work. no matter how long i wait

>I'm helping: PoE edition

why is shield disruption a thing for eidolons? can only the potato amp remove their shields or some garbage like that?

>26fps
whoa.....

Should I not put down globes when I'm playing Frost?

So...is anyone going to call out Lotus for using child soldiers?

ALL OCTAVIA NOTES ARE BUGGED AND CAN BE BOUGHT FOR 20k CREDITS HURRY UP FUCKERS

MORE FUCKING LATRONS AND STARBURST LOTUS BETTER GIVE ME A PAIR OF HER PANTIES AS COMPENSATION

>Started doing that Twitch shit
>Got Prominence Totem
Ah, it's kind of neat. So I can keep watching this guy or do I have to look for another guy?

Does this "Dynamic resolution" thing even do anything? I turned it on and even when my FPS drops to below 40 nothing changes.

YOU'RE A WASTE THEN

Child soldiers, child endangerment, child abuse(marrying one kid to another). Lotus pretens to be a loving mother, but in reality she's just on a maternal power trip.

how? Still shows 50p for me from the mandachord

wait, when is she marrying kids to other kids?

So far I've gotten the Smoke colours, nitain, 2 forma BPs, and the first Latron I got was useful since I haven't leveled it yet

but that's out of like 60+ drops

Max your range and don't put it up in situation where you have to be mobile/it would interfere with squadies firing.
If the defense objective is moving around, you are not helping anyone, if you don't pop the globes you are actually doing the opposite of helping.

Click purchase

You should, just don't be retarded about them. Put one on the objective, don't use eye-raping energy color, blow it up if needed. Use augment if you have it.
There, you've now mastered Frost.

Click on it then it will give you the option to buy with creds

Unless you're solo, you shouldn't put globes down around a defense objective because your teammates should be shooting anyone who gets close to it anyways. You can just find your own spot to shoot from and put it around yourself. That's how I see it, but I've never played in a party so my advice is probably shit and people will say so

As far as I can tell the frost meme is just salty tryhards complaining and using the slim justification that sometimes snowglobe gets in the way a bit. Make sure to pop old ones so they don't get in the way and you're fine.
Defense objectives need defending, these hallway heroes probably don't know that.

One word: Nuptia. Google it.

Holy fuck I feel like a tard now.
Thanks though.

can I passively just have like 10 tabs of streams open for extra loot or does it only count for one at a time?

Can you buy those if you don't have Octavia yet?

its all gud bud

>PLEASE LOGIN TO THE GAME AND THEN TRY AND REDEEM YOUR CODE AGAIN
i never get these to work

Is this going to be fixed before I get octavia ..

:(

Redeem on the website you dumbass

no since you can only see them when you are the manachord menu

What do they even do? I redeemed all of them and didn't get anything

What if I get the manachord but not Octavia?

Literally farming her now.

I will either rush her when I get the neuro or from the market the second I see the word hotfix

did they ever fix the thing where shield-modifying effects cause both maximum and current shield to be modified, resulting in roughly squared increase/decrease?

log out, then log back in

350plat worth of stuff for 140k credits lol

>goy'd out for a cool rubico riven
I think I could have done a lot worse for 200p

Is nobody talking about the fact that these Cetus refugee people are apparently eating the "bio" part of the biomechanical Orokin structures?

FREESWORD is a Heat Sword
everything else is streamer avatars i assume

Not him but where on site, and do I need to be online for them to work?