Who else is shorting ripple?

;)

You missed your chance to short it already. It only crashed because of polo shenanigans, 4k is it's major support

why is it so valuable right now? what changed?

How do you short memcoins?

3rd largest bank in the world is partnering with them.

Get some btc then get on an exchange like bittrex or poloniex.

Godspeed my friend

is a crash coming soon?

I wanna fucking die.

Bought 37k Ripple a few days ago sold it at a loss now bought back in with only 16k

Ive been watching ripple for 5 Fucking days and have only made about 20% Profit. Which is fucking disgusting if you think about the 500% increase.

why did you sell?

>5 days
>20% profit
>upset

LOL

yeah the expectations have been a little fucking nuts

>Tfw you can't retire overnight

Yeah, normally I'd be happy with 20% but have you seen how fucking high that thing has pumped?

Hang on to what you have and your regrets will be forgotten soon enough

>Five days ago take a look at Ripple
>Notice not much happened after the news about a big bank buying in was rumored.
>Noticed value has been slowly dropping over time
>Notice Ripple isn't even meant as a currency
>Put down lowball order anyway for like .4 BTC to try and make maybe 5% over a week or two.
>Doesn't get filled. Fucking moons when I'm not looking because I have a life on the weekend.

Should I just fucking end myself? There's missing out, then there's trying to jew for like 80 sats and missing 5000% gains.

In fairness its only been going up dramatically for about 24 hours. You could probably get another 100% from it at least I expect.

Yeah, I'm going to find a comfy dip and go all in.
I'm just so fucking salty about missing stage 1 liftoff.

Brace yourselfs. I'm dumping 2 mil XRP.

post proof so we know to sell. and what time exactly?

I'm salty too. But also hopeful.

Pls dont be mean and share info with your Veeky Forums bros!

What price and exchange? I haven't bought yet.

The next big mover will be litecoin, get in early.

LMFAO i made like $600 off this shit. should i hold over night? am i going to get KEKED if i do? i think this is a long hold but not sure???

I'm part of a South Korean whale club. We were the one pumped XRP this weekend. We are dumping Monday night when plebs start FOMOing. Don't say I didn't warn you.

My last thread I warned ETHfags to benefits but it turned to a meme.

Get out now and buy the dip Tuesday.

Don't let your hand get too weak. Sell a little if you want but I'd hold the majority.

Polo's bullshit cost me big. Couldn't close at a small loss so I had to take a big one. Fuck those guys. Seriously.

>larping faggot