Oversized sweaters edition!

OT:

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/JG7QO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vlad x Vayne x Elise is the hottest sandwich

NA>EU

xth for Syndra

The hottest sandwich is your fucking corpse thrown in the oven so we can get rid of you once and for all.

Best couple!

I wanna fugg Jinx.

I love jinx.

No it's Vlad x Me x Kayn if it includes me

Brand is my favorite champion

Technowitch champion when?
>Builds machines to enhance her magical abilities and improve her physical body without directly modifying it
>Is not a part of the church of the glorious evolution and doesn't understand that no matter what she achieves Viktor still doesn't acknowledge her as a inventor

Illaoi's Q still doesn't spawn a tentacle. What the fuck.

>hey guys look at my shitty idea from a shitty show

if you took ignite like a man you wouldn't need to flash after him

who here /universe/ lore enthusiast
the short stories are good tbqh

Im going to non consensually impregnate Lulu no matter how big or small her sweater is. And then I'll send videos of it to you

>MegaNerd playing wukong
>1/6/0

smut user wy@

You know why Koreans and Chinese players are so good against shitty EU and NA players? BECAUSE THEY FUCKING SURRENDER WHEN THEY LOSE EARLY/MID GAME.

I swear to god this mentality of "hehe guys don't surrender! we surely have late" is what has breed mediocrity in the west. Chinks have learned how to always win early game, but since western players play the whole game and never surrender no matter how shitty the game looks they are just lazy at the beginning because they always think that they can fucking recover from anything.

Enjoy never winning faggots, I'm going to learn the game China Style and just troll if we lose early game so the game finish faster.

webmshare.com/JG7QO

HOW?

I was holding down A the whole time, but I still stood still like a turret instead of walking with him. I got the kill, but still.

If I was attack moving, i wouldnt have had to flash because i wouldve been in front of him anyway. and another thing, why did my attack cancel right before garen died? i almost didnt get the kill. how do i make sure that doesnt happen?

>League "lore"

only if vayne has the bush can she join

Only if it's like pic related.

>TSM fans

A reminder that Vayne hates all users and creatures of Dark Magic and would probably turn both Vladimir and Elise's saucy bits into pincushions so she could watch them agonize and die slowly as she touched herself erotically.

It's SG Ahri/Syndra/MF though.

Me x Vladfag cosplaying Vayne is best.

I mentally identify as Rammus.

>Oh hey, that's a nice fanart, Imma save i-
>Zac

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

>tfw I like bush

Why the > and the quotation marks? The League lore is pretty good.

>Implying she consented to said sandwich

Silly user

post webm's of your favorite champs!

>I swear to god this mentality of "hehe guys don't surrender! we surely have late" is what has breed mediocrity in the west

it's more like the west doesn't know how to close out games decisively so give the enemy team a chance to come back all the time

it makes me wonder how asian team learn how to close out games if people surrender all the time

Do we have an official League girl bush rating chart?

literally donger

My brother.

>big tits

delete urself

>being incapable of ignoring Zac
How? Or is your problem simply that it's a Riven piece with Zac?

these baka genins think they can fight the true god of uchiha

And this is how you throw a game.

Vayne with a bush is the best.

it got better

>that Kindred short story
so good

Lulu x Talon is the new hot stuff

Are you that aatrox or whatever guy from years ago?

Yeah, that. Every time I just imagine some fat, ugly, autistic dutch guy furiously masturbating to that pic. It fucking kills the picture for me.

I just don't know why they pretend that's a good representaiton of Jinx, attractive as it is. It's a cosplay of an entirely different character.

>holding down A
that's not how you attack move you mongoloid

top e boi in this general owo

Vayne x Mundo is neckbeard/niels tier ship.

Thanks

Because thats the only thing that they have to learn.

If we put it on the skill level

Asia:
Early game: 5*
Mid game: 4.5*
Late game: 2*

West:
Early game: 3*
Mid game: 3*
Late game: 3*

are there more egyptian animal gods like azir/renekton/nasus or is it only those three?

>pale girl with blue hair

its joinx xd

How many often does SG Jinx get to munch carpets in their school?

>sasuke wallpaper
>recycle bin name
>god of uchiha
i fucking can't

Only those three for now. Xerath's also ascended but impartially so its fucked up.

Bastet would be their next likely Ascended if they do another one.

Vayne would be powerless to stop them.

Idea for next contest
After tailing Elise and Vlad after a BR meeting, Vayne gets more than she bargains for when she finds out they have casual sex after the meetings and they spot her watching.
Vlad temporarily stops the blood oxygen to her brain and she wakes up tied down by elise.
Vlad causes the blood to flow to his dick for the hardest possible boner and plows away while elise rides her face.

Your mind can be stronger than that, user. Please.

Is that what the full piece is or are you just making assumptions from a crop? A lot of ero with Mundo is just an excuse for having a large, muscly thing with a penis in it tha'ts not an animal.

Convince me and other mainless players to play your favorite champion user.

You can use a 5 sentences maximum!

Why is playing Rhaast so fucking satisfying?

I got that. Did you actually read the post, mongoloid? Thanks for not actually helping. Consider suicide.

Not really, it was hinted by Riot first of all. As in, actually romantic, not "hint at new champ release in unrelated splash art and turbo-autist makes sure nobody will ever not know that on that day he shipped it".

god fiora is such fucking turbo cancer

was gonna post that one but i got a warning last time.

How long can both of them keep at it? Can Vayne keep up with them?

Legit/10
But that is how neckbeard ships work user, you can tell by the guy being huge and hideous

your attack canceled because you were spamming right click like a fucking spaz instead of controlling your champions moments.

you clearly dont understand the basic fucking game mechanics

click champion ONE TIME (once) (1) (uno)
wait for attack to do damage
click ground
wait for attack cd to complete
click champion ONE TIME
repeat

>That moment when you finally realize vladfag is just female niels

Suddenly it all makes sense.

>queue up for game
>wait several minutes
>sit through champ select
>get to loading screen
>it now occurs to our jungler to take a long shit
muh team is actually 8 year olds in a long car trip.

just got to throw in an internet explorer window with tabs like "animal I have become- 3 days grace" and other edgy shit

rhaast is cool and all but very boring imo

>riding Vayne's face
>riding the face of a suicidal-Tumbling-forward sadomasochist
>riding the face of a very naughty biter with nothing left to lose

She hasn't started shipping random stuff like Azir with Xayah yet

i love kassa, buffs when?

holy shit

sarada's better

Male autist ships
>Hideous guy hot female makes no sense
Female autist ships
>Hot guy hot girl everything good lots of backstory

Latter infinitely better

>an entire character literally created to destroy new players who don't understand the game but to be completely useless in medium elo or higher, specially in the current meta

>Implying VxV isn't random as fuck and isn't 90% based on the fact that she self inserts as Vayne, with the flimsy as fuck excuse that "Vayne hates dark magic and Vlad uses it so they totally love each other, right?"

Oh hey thats the image I requested.

I never knew that drawfriend did it.

vayne has no control on whether or not she can keep up she is a total bottom bitch at this point. The only thing i forgot to add is the need for an aka6 style look of contept on vaynes face. If it were me id have to ruin it with foot faggotry too with a spiderling tickling her soles

What are some /lolg/ approved youtubers and Twitch streamers?

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

Moonflair Spellblade FUCKING WHEN in summoner's rift

dumb bean speaker

holy shit this is great someone do more

Quinn is good.

What about those who ship hot girls with hot girls?

Actually I self-insert as both and I love both dearly

>a spiderling tickling her soles

>Misfits lost this game
literally worst group ever

>top 1 NA player is an Akali main.
>/lolg/ is still hellbent saying that Akali is just a inferior version of Diana.

???

From google from the god/goddess left are
Bastet- cat woman can be a sivir skin
Khnum- Ram man
Seth- said to be a hippo, donkey, or pig (not shown)
Thoth- said to be a bird or baboon (Wukong skin maybe not shown)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE