/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread ()

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/K0QMPJ63 - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tBfE9UPTfg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Junko!

Best giri.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

How do you explain Miu being able to code the neo world program to her liking if they were just normies.

SLUT

Junko!

Each drop rains upon Himiko's head like a steady stream of water, the delightful taste of urea souring her tongue with all the right flavors as Maki stood over her like the Colossus of Rhodes! Maki herself had her mouth open in front of Shuichi's engorged phallus, lolling her tongue out with closed eyes as she awaited her prize, her mind racing at the tantalizing flavor rolling past her lips, teeth, and straight into her stomach! Shuichi, having not urinated in over 12 hours, could scarcely contain himself and finally let lose, depositing his golden prize into his waiting wife's open mouth-urinal, the perfect receptacle! Himiko, finally hearing her shared-husband Shuichi freeing himself, she too, squatted over an open bowl and relieved herself! The three of them were at even harmony with each other, sullying their bodies in the name of passion and teamwork!

As the last drop left Himiko and overflowed the bowl, so too, did Maki and Shuichi finished up! Maki's entire upper seifuku was stained with the scent and absorbed piss that she eagerly lapped up moments ago! Himiko was even more of a mess, looking as if she just came out of a refreshing, cold bath and having yet to dry herself off! The two girls dropped to their knees and beckoned their husband, Shuichi, to come imbibe Himiko's pure liquid in order to conserve their fluids in the deserted outside world! What was once a necessity to survival has turned into a fetishistic ritual for them, the first tribe to repopulate the parched land with their valuable water! But they cared not of their perversions, since they were focused on cleaning and licking up every loose drop and squeezing out what pee was stuck in their clothing!

I love Danganronpa so much!

Angie and her beloved Saihara! Nighty-night, /drg/!

The neo world program was built on a linux.

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

Have you ever made an OC or an original killing game, /drg/? Tell me about them, and definitely DON'T respond to the above post!

Makoto and his beloved Kyoko

>I'm not his sidekick

Okay I had enough of your potty mouth!

So why does he hang outside of Tulpaman's lab after his death?

Does Naegi have his name on all of his scarves?

Posting best girl!

the crossdressing tulpaman/kaito pasta was actually canon

>Snail

OH NO

Angie seems like she would be an amazing cuddle

Thank you for this image.

I love Ouma!

Well, if they can implant memories, it wouldn't be impossible implant knowledge of things, like computer science. The real unexplained mysteries are things like Harukawa, Tenko, and Gonta's physical strength or Shirogane's ridiculous cosplay skills, which are physical abilities that couldn't be loaded into their brains through whatever sci-fi bullshit mechanism the flashback lights use.

Would Ouma be embarassed at crossdressing or would he just roll with it?

Thank you for this, it's positively adorable.

I am surprised we didn't get the meme sooner.

It's a family tradition so people don't steal their stuff. No bully.

Take her to the zoo with her best friends Tenko and Angie.

I love Tenko!

Kiyo!

Saihara, Maki, and Himiko sharing a weighted blanket

SMALL

How do I get my son to look like this

I think it's the kind of thing where he'd play along if he had to do it for some reason, but he'd internally hate it
he doesn't seem to like any of the girly fte gifts

Mommy!!!

Then someone needs to stamp his name on Kyoko as she is his property. Preferably on her lower back.

Officiate her wedding with Shuichi!

Oumaeda is cute! I want Komaeda to become Ouma's willing servant!

Animator!

Post-Tenko Himiko is unironically the best character in the game

Tell me about the most evil deeds you've ever done /drg/

Shuichi and Himiko teaming up to take care of an orphanage while Maki tries not to be involved, but her maternal instincts get the better of her and they all raise the world's most perfect children!

I went on club penguin without my parents’ permission

I agree

I didn't brush my teeth this morning

i love kekichi

I actually don't do this.

I manipulated someone into feeding me information that I used for personal gain.

I was honest with people on the internet.

I lied about being 13 when signing up for websites when i was 12

Nothing wrong with me posting

She changed so much that I could no longer like her desu

Tracking down other anons for posting bad ships and bad opinions and reporting them to the proper authorities.

Behead those who ship Ouma with anything other than Ouma x Death!

She would never ruin her beautiful body like that, no matter how much she loves him!

t. SHATanon

>oma will never call you a cum dumpster

why even live

I love my darling husband!

He loves me more.

You have to earn that right.

I said "ass" on an online MMO in 2007.

He only loves himself! Stop getting into harmful relationship, you dumb fujos!

New thread, new Tenko!
God same

What if I ship Ouma with a human personification of the hydraulic press?

what the fuck is wrong with you

Who's feeling it /drg/?
youtu.be/tBfE9UPTfg8

Acceptable.

I botted fletching to 99

Very nice! Excellent indeed! You're all worthy of joining DICE!

I'll let you know that I've already tracked down your location and sent my best men to kill you.

REALITY SLIPS FAR AWAY
FICTION COMES ALIVE WE START TO PLAY IT

I once stole like five plush cats when I was 9 or so.
My parents found out and made me apologize to the store. I threw up like five times from guilt.

>tfw not good enough to join DICE
seppukukuku via seesaw it is

What about shipping Ouma with a fate worse than death?

mmm... moe-tan's eyes ^q^

>best
>men
Come and get me.

I want to have 12 children with Maki

MPA pls

I didn't like that song when I first heard it a few times but now I unironically love it

>Mystery Skulls
Superb taste, user.

I RETURNED TO /drg/

I want to roleplay as Maki having twelve children!

Alright.

I want to passionately kill Ouma

What do need to do to join DICE, oh Supreme Leader?

Oh, there's too many... and I'll probably do more.

I want to have 12 children with Amami and force Maki to raise them

I want Poyo to steal my virginity !

I want to steal your life!

It's the only way he can get a boner

i want to test the limits of his apparent lack of shame

Y'know, the works. It'd be boring if I just told you from the get-go, right? You gotta do your best to entertain me and I might give you a hint!

Excellent work, fellow trickster. Enjoy your time as a member of DICE!

That's a lie, isn't? Nishishishi~

Requesting the image where Ouma reminds the others that they're in a killing game and they flip out, but Kiyo makes whatever creepy-ass remark and they're fine with it

Thanks in advance

>getting 12 creampies from Amami

lewd

You've done legitimately evil things like pretending to be someone's friend to get gossip on them. Fuck off

The Sinister Hand label is a family crest - a depiction of a severed left hand that tells the story of a rowing competition among O'Neills and O'Reillys (Owen Roe was an O'Neill). Whoever touched land first after rowing across the lake was rewarded with the land he touched. Lagging behind, one of the kinsfolk grabs his sword and cleaves his hand and pitches it ashore to touch land first. He won the land and eventually ruled over it as king.