/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb
DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ixXg-_HIPg
youtube.com/watch?v=xKsT0Z6HW5k
youtu.be/ZchkP43avXg
personacentral.com/event/persona-5-x-chain-chronicle-3-collaboration-begins/
twitter.com/roundabaoth/status/919346384087715840
twitter.com/DiabeticWeeaboo/status/919343252834308096
twitter.com/OtherEhm/status/919333015909748742
chronicle.sega-net.com/persona5_cp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Ann.

So, does Kawakami have the biggest rack in the game or is it just the fanart?

Third for Goro!

The only good Makoto

Futaba a cutetaba

>no option to trick ann into sleeping with morgana
what a missed opportunity

The camera rarely allows for a solid, objective view of their faculties. Kawakami seems pretty big in her maid outfit but we also never see that outfit less than 15 feet from the camera or from any significantly different angle.

Ann likely has the title for P5, although they really are much smaller than you'd hope. The competition is paltry, as Haru's jiggle physics are really goddamn fucky but her rack is assuredly very modest.

Everyday until Haruween

Claiming this beautiful, bouncy, blonde, buxom babe.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too!

Looking at her maid outfit, she's the only other girl besides Ann whose cleavage stood out to me. Though for both Ann and Kawakami bust size is inconsistent based on if it's a 3D model, dialogue portrait, or cutscene. Just wait until they release their measurements.

What was Ann and Joker's first time like?

Ann or Haru have the biggest tits. Kawakami's are average, although the cleavage in her maid outfit makes them seem bigger than they are.

>release their measurements.

That shit ain't happening. Arena had profile spaces for height weight and date of birth and practically all the characters had their profile spaces listed as "???????" for literally no reason.

That's basically a given for 90% of anime and games. At best you'll get something like a character chart when it'll be like
"Naoto:
Weight: Th-that's classified information!"

All the girl PT profiles from Maniax had silly stuff for their weight like "I'll leave that to your imagination" and "between 1 and 1000 kg".

Ann would be very nervous despite her normally confident attitude. She'd definitely do all she can to get you turned on, but when it's time to actually touch, she flubs it up, and eventually just lies down and goads you into pouncing on her. She gets more spirited as time passes.

Closer to 1000 kg, presumably.

Anyone else get a boner when Kawakami crashed on your cum stained bed?

TMS had ridiculously in-depth profiles, the only exception was fat James Hetfield, although I guess that's a thing for idols. Rise specifically states her measurements are public information and yet we never got them.

leaked battle music from persona 6

youtube.com/watch?v=6ixXg-_HIPg

Now I need to get back to actually playing TMS

>Wonderwall is the ending song

No.

Here's the opening song though.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKsT0Z6HW5k

Too late.

Wait, if a lot of girls play Persona games, how does romancing work for them? Do they just do the boy confidants and use their imaginations?

They're all fujos

They self insert to girl dating joker.

This is why the MC of each game wins the poles by a landslide. 100% of the female vote goes to one character.

I mean, the hero is always hot, too. So it helps.

I hope you break your neck.

>P6 in England

Instead of waifufaggotry, let's talk about this. I wonder what the best setting, theme, S.Links and such would be. It shouldn't be in London though, fuck London.

We've had death, truth, rebellion, what next?

I guess for them, they get to choose what Joker says so they get to customize their own boyfriend. But pretending to be one of the girls is...weird? Especially when their personalities are well formed compared to Joker's blank slate.

Obligatory Makoto post

The only place it should ever be is in Japan. Now, which part of Japan is worth exploring. I like the idea of a tropical or snowy setting.

Ok.

>shouldn't be London
But Whitechapel would be fucking perfect

This.

Is it that weird? I've played Otome games and games with female protagonists (or at least a customizable protagonist you choose the gender of) and just go with it. It's a character and you can role play.

London is a horrendous shithole now desu, he's right in a way.

But we already had snowy Inaba + evenings in P4G? Also what would be wrong with a British setting?

They all self insert into futaba

Even with male characters you tend to chose a character of any cast you relate to most and pay more attention to it.

Just give me a punk rock waifu. A real one, in attitude and dress.

Also, license some music by the Clash because I can't get London Calling out of my head lately.

Well, P6 is going to be set in Antarctica. It's a sequel to SJ.

Best boy is actually best girl.

Persona/The Thing crossover when?

>British P6
>One of the MC's crew dies in combat
>Don't Look Back In Anger plays at the funeral

>self-insert into Futaba
so does Joker

>Aigis makes a cameo in a pub
>Live Forever plays on a jukebox

Sex with Futaba!

Running a train on Futaba! Making Futaba air-tight!

>They self insert to girl dating joker.
I can't speak on behalf of everyone, but I don't do that. I self-insert as the male MC. They tend to be blank slates and I'm bi so it works out, and I find myself choosing the male MC option when given the chance mostly so I can date girls instead of guys. P5 is the first game I've played in a long time where I'd actually want to date the guys though.

Go away, cat.

who was your favorite p5 girl

Persona 6 should be a prequel set in 80's Japan. The overall theme would be nostalgia and have City Pop as its main genre of music
youtu.be/ZchkP43avXg

Kawakami.

>wanting to date Ryuji, Yusuke or Mona
Maybe it's my dick, but they seem like awful choices.

Maybe she wants to date Tora

P6 should be about time travel with various eras of waifus.
Future waifu!
Samurai waifu!
Post-Apocalyptic waifu!
Caveman waifu!

>P6 MC goes to a football match
>Massive brawl happens and he takes part
>Ends up being arrested and carried into the back of a police van by five officers

>P6 MC has acid thrown at him by a dick on a moped
>He shields himself with his jacket and knocks him off, proceeding to beat his ass and then splash acid on his face

This has so much potential, by the way what would Aigis be doing in a British pub? The regulars would probably be hitting on her.

Since Oasis is confirmed to be part of the P6 soundtrack, does that mean we can maybe get some Radiohead too?

Shit taste.

Yusuke is great choice. I want a FeMC choice to date him with. Paint me like one of your French shadows, Yusuke.

I'm intrigued. Second.

>rubbing her sweaty stinky feet all over my pillow

P5 has the hottest male cast

She's mine /pg/

ugly

At the very least, the "Want me to strip for you?" scenes will have different connotations.

And then in the end you can say "but I was serious. I'll do it for you anytime."

Yusuke would be a generous and considerate lover if he could ever live in the same world as everyone else.

>Yusuke, baby, come to bed, it's 3am.
>Nonsense, the fridge is too shy to be painted in daylight. Believe me, I've tried.

Third. Yusuke seems like he would be a beast in bed.

Reminds me of this

Nah

>Yusuke wants to paint Fem Joker
>Joker offers to do it nude
>Yusuke has to think about it
>Joker insists that she does it
>Yusuke refuses because for once he found something beautiful he doesn't want anyone to see but him and doesn't want to record it
It writes itself.

There are so many good boys in P5 it's crazy.

>Persona 6 should be set in America
It'd basically be Bully, but with supernatural shenanigans

>final boss is god

Didn't even know that this was a thing.
personacentral.com/event/persona-5-x-chain-chronicle-3-collaboration-begins/

I want all of them to take me at once

Mai waifu!

>He forgot about Iwai, Sojiro, Mishima, and Goro
Come on now son.

Where are these from?

Chain Chronicle 3, some game had a crossover with P5.

What's going on here?

Are Futaba and Makoto the only ones?

Apparently from crossover event in some mobile game. Here's some of the twitters:
twitter.com/roundabaoth/status/919346384087715840
twitter.com/DiabeticWeeaboo/status/919343252834308096
twitter.com/OtherEhm/status/919333015909748742

whole cast even the protag got them full portraits, but i'm not sure if they were all ripped

Nah

Thanks.

Same desu ;_;

>tfw Haru got fucking shafted again

No she didn't.

Everyone but Goro got one.

One of Twitter links has a download link to all of them.

>Everyone but Goro got one.

Good. Not like he's a Phantom Thief anyway.

Seconded

The only non-Phantom thief to get in is Justine and Caroline, but its only a singular image and not a portrait.

I want to shaft haru

Phew, actually got worried for a second there

There's really no Goro? That's a little surprising.

They walked in on the girls topless

No, he is not in the files or advertisement.
chronicle.sega-net.com/persona5_cp/