>Tournament Discord
discord.gg/RjVAmP8

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previous thread:

I suck dick for packs

is purple not playing today?

how the fuck do i block these constant twitch ads i cant even see any of the gameplay theres so fucking many of them

yeah if only there was some type of ad...blocker

Twitch prime or adblock

ublock origin

adblock and ublock both dont work, and im not paying to remove them

I don't even run adblock and there's barely any ad, wtf are you talking about

streamlink

Is there any lists you would consider adding hemet to. Im never going to dust him because of the otk but he doesnt feel that bad desu.

ublock works. just turn off the html5 player

raza priest with benedictus

>Is there any lists you would consider adding hemet

no

Big Druid Big Priest

Post old /hsg/ memes

OUTPLAYED xd

ESPORTS

> HE FUCKING PULLED DOOMSAYER WITH DIRTY RAT

that's a dirty ass rat

doomsayer is a bro

This game truly is completely awful. Glad I quit a long time ago.

>reposting my wall of text because new bread
(You)
As a poker player, I wish HS was more like poker tournaments.

In most online poker tournaments/games, you have a basic timebank (10 seconds in fast game, maybe 20-30 on slow ones) and if you go over this, it grinds time from your big timebank, usually like 10 minutes or so. So when you have an easy decision (3-8 offsuit, just insta fold) it goes quick, but when you have a tough one (JJ facing a big shove) you can take more time out of your big timebank. But if you do this too much it drains to 0 and then you only have your basic 10 seconds a turn. So you're not encouraged to waste it for nothing.

Something like that could work for hearthstone. Say 20-30 seconds a turn, and a 1 or 2 minutes timebank that drains when you go over 30 seconds. So you can take your time for 1 or 2 difficult turn, but most of your turns have to be played fast, to try&preserve your timebank if you need it at a later time. No more turn 1 roping for 2 minutes, unless they want to be forced to play the rest of the game 30 secs a turn, having no more timebank left.

People often criticize these suggestions with ad hominem going all "Just because YOU don,t think about your plays doesn't mean others don't!" and stupid shit like that... But no, I do think during my turn, doesn't take me 2 minutes for every single turn, especially for a turn 1 pass, turn 2 hero power...

People play on such tight time controls in poker when having hundreds $ on the table, no one will make me believe you need 2 minutes a turn for fucking Hearthstone where the cards play themselves most of the time.
>turn 1, what do I do I have no card for 1 mana! rope?
>turn 2, I have nothing playable, should I totem up? rope!
>turn 7, do I bonemare to trade favorably? I could also redagger, attack a mountain giant to bring it down to 7, and I don't know, backstab my own minion and SI:7 my own face. Gotta ponder both options for 2 minutes. Rope!

wish my dirty rats would make prime pulls instead I get turn 2 8/8s

Doesn't seem so

and yet youre still here. that makes you a complete cuck unrivaled by other cucks

>the significantly worse player wins because of rng

hmm

Deleting this RNG fiesta after this game

ANOTHER WON GAME LOST
BECAUSE OF RNG
E S P O R T S

Oldboy didn't deserve to win the game, but he does seem like a nice guy.

What happen

Time to get cucked Leafs. Your boy purple is about to get rammed by Ben himself

Dirty rat doomsayer pull it was about 20% chance

Oldboy at 4hp, 4 minions in the ennemy hand, doomsayer inclued, so 25% chance to pull it with dirty rat, and ofc he pulls doomsayer and win the game.

poker is a lot more simple then hearthstone. you literally only make one decision. in hearthstone you have to make multiple decisions a turn while also considering what plays both you and your opponent can make in the future turns.

take a look at this fucking retard. Cant figure out the chances of pulling a minion out of 4 minions

Is this the average user intelligence?

Not at all, I saw HS was high on the twitch page and popped in, first thing I saw was that complete RNG nonsense. Just thought I'd pop in to let you guys know I escaped the dicerolling simulator and so can you.

someone post the edwin pepe please i know one of you have it saved

25 is about 20 be nice

>I saw HS was high on the twitch page

Thats literally everyday

HS is consistently the third game on twitch everyday

Does anyone remember the better days of /hsg/?

>have a couple of legendaries but most of them suck ass
>try to do my 2 hunter wins daily at rank 20 with a cheap facehunter list that runs reckless rocketeer because I don't have any better cards
>get matched with netdecked mage decks and kripps leeroy decks
What the fuck is this shit? Why can't they just give every card some kind of score and match people based on a similar score to theirs instead of having golden warriors and mages lurking at rank 20 with fucking netdecks?

Lol I thought this was the World Championship. I was wondering why this only had 45k views on Twitch

Your time is done Leafs. Fuck right off

Yeah but it doesn't hit 1 or 2 since PUBG unless there's something special happening.

mate im watching on a fuckin phone with a small screen as far as I was aware there was four other minions

>botting
it was aids back then and still is, kys

mad dustlet

purple won last time. he can do it again

one facebook frog coming up

>Enemy Shaman evolves into 2 scalebanes 2 shieldmastas
I love skill-based gameplay.

The original

20 is where people farm wins

Why did you deleted it

serious question, when was the last time blizz did a ban wave on bots? feels like over 2 years ago

new school OC fags just can't compete

>turn on stream
>purple has no board and his hand is 2 shadowsteps
MY PACKS

Probably something like that. Botting for 3 years straight now.

>Client bugs out again during a tournament
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

S M A L L I N D I E C O M P A N Y

explain?

Its tempting but I have way too much time in this game to risk

found the png.

HAHHAHAHA 1 PACKRPLE BTFO

JUST

uya played Gnomish Inventor, the card bugged out and the visual froze.

PURPLEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Long as you spend money on occasion and don't tell anyone you can get away with literally anything on blizzard games

the edwin van cleef edit nigga

>posting reddit memes as "old /hsg/ memes"

Actually, thats completely accurate. Carry on.

>HE
>PICKED
>PURPLE
>OVER
>PAVEL

how the FUCK do i beat all these aggro rogues and warlocks that i face every singe game

i slowly grinded up to rank 2 over 3 days and today went on a giant lose streak all the way back to rank fucking 5 its incredibly frustrating

> The leaf lost because of a topdeck dragonfire potion

He played gnomish inventor but the visual fucked up and she was in the end turn button

its only one loss. it doesnt mean anything.

Golakkas plus early removal. Depends on what your playing though.

>i-i put cairne in all my d-decks its that g-good

HAHAHA WAKE HIM U-P

what are you playing?

i mean that's what im asking, what to play? i played a combination of big priest, jade druid and my own aoe/taunt heavy warlock to rank 2 but i havent been able to win with any one of them today. i really don't want to swtich to playing aggro myself but it doesnt seem theres any other way to win at this point.

Of those, I only play Jade Druid, but double Golakka, double MCT has been working for me against aggro.

TAUNT WARRIOR
A
U
N
T

W
A
R
R
I
O
R

cool warlock deck actually

Mindbreaker in Zoo seems odd. Doesn't Priest kill you with constant board clears instead of hero power spam?

Only one loss you say

It's a bit of an overreaction to priest cancer, but cairne is pretty good these days indeed even if only because it curves nicely into bonemare.

i-its not over yet...

>the state of purplefags

>H E

>P I C K E D

>P U R P L E

Its not zoo, its demon control. Half of that deck was tech cards

>it's a mindbreaker cucks the meta episode

NOOOOOOO MY PACKS

delet this...

DELETE THSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

since aggro and control are roughly balanced with eachother, aggro is better to climb with by the nature of the game plan because you can get more games in faster

it didnt even do anything

>He fell for the purple meme

>couldn't be bothered to ctrl+f for pavel
>picked purple because his was the first name on the list I recognized
>"cairne fuc... tucks every control cuc-... deck out there, he's really good against aggro too"

Fucks sake

didn't it?

purple is a reverse sweep gamer
i'm not worried about shit

nothing better than waking up to a leaf getting btfo

the eternal leaf fears the samurai